In the Bushes
by Layla


Tao awoke to a bright sun in his eyes and feeling all warm and comfy, having just slept for most of the night snuggling close to his favorite bed-warmer: Dar.

'Now, where could that big fellow of mine be?' Tao thought lazily as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

The raven-haired Eiron stood up and walked over to a nearby thicket to relieve himself, a morning ritual. Once done, he drew up his pants and looked around. Silence and no sign of his tall, blond lover. Sharak sat perched on a tree branch nearby, his head tilted, intently looking at Tao.

"What is it, Sharak? You have something up your wing you're not telling me?" He chuckled and ambled down towards the stream to drink some water.

Enroute to quenching his thirst, Tao brushed against some large, flowering bushes. Suddenly the vegetation had a hand which snatched the Eiron and pulled him in.

"Oh, there you are." Any further speech was cut off as a generous mouth engulfed Tao's. The scholar and medicine man reached around Dar's naked waist and held onto it for leverage. "Mmm," the smaller man moaned in pleasant surprise. Soon, his neck was rained with kisses by the Sula, who knelt down before Tao's crotch.

"Tao, you always make things a bit tricky by wearing so many clothes! Ah, well, leaves it all the more gratifying to get to the final prize." He made fast work with undoing his lover's pants.

Out sprang a half erect cock, the glans already poking through the tawny foreskin.

Dar enveloped Tao's thickening member, taking it all in, the back of the larger man's throat pleasantly assaulted by the hardening flesh. The Beastmaster grabbed his lover's left buttock with one hand and pumped his own hard, straining length with the other.

In moments, both men were moaning loudly as Tao's seed gushed in spurts down Dar's throat and the latter man's cock shot off its load against his stomach and the Eiron's lower leg. The Sula stood up and embraced his lifemate whilst they each twitched with the remaining jolts of orgasm.

****

"So, that was a nice appetizer. What's for breakfast?" Tao asked against his lover's smooth, golden-skinned chest.

"Oh, I was thinking more of the same and then some fresh fruits from across the stream."

"Sounds good to me. Uh, Dar, that stunt you just pulled, you know, snatching me into these bushes; would that have anything to do with getting back at me for waking you up for some late night fun by tickling your face with one of Sharak's feathers?"

"Mmm, it just might," Dar replied with a smirk.

"Thought so. Guess I'll have to think of more surprises if I hope to get 'punished' again like this."

"I guess you will."


FIN/END