golden o 2001 third place award for best new original series author golden o 2001 third place award for best next generation author
golden o 2001 second place award (tie) for best new voyager author
R. Schultz (at The Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Aide Memorie: Naomi (VOY, J/T/f, J/m, NC-17)
  It is thirty years after VOYAGER popped back into Alpha Quadrant space. The crew is scattered, and Janeway has slid from an Admiral's coat and a boring desk job into a quiet retirement in what was her childhood home in Indiana. She has married, been widowed, and her present young Irish Setter is Jake's grandson. She contemplates her rejuv treatments, wondering what her purpose in life is now. Today, however, she has welcome visitors. Samantha Wildman Greskrendtregk, widowed, and her daughter Naomi. Written for the Captain Fuhq Fest and the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Aide Memorie: Out (VOY, J//f, NC-17)
  An eighty-six-year-old Retired StarFleet Admiral Katie Janeway has turned her entire life upside down. She had a passionate affair with an adult Naomi Wildman, now in her early thirties. It was her first real lesbian love affair, and it's changed her forever. She also had a spectacular rejuv procedure at the hands of her neighbor, Retired Admiral Beverly Howard Crusher Selar, once of ENTERPRISE. A new Irish Setter puppy gladdens her heart and fills her days. She exercises constantly, determined to live another eighty years in the body of a young woman. Also, a young body, she has discovered, attracts the gals like honey does flies, and she's happy to be called honey by the gals she takes to bed. She is REALLY out! Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Aide Memorie: Two Feathers (VOY, J/m, NC-17)
  Retired Admiral Kathryn Janeway is still finding her way in her new younger life. She is eighty-six years old, feels like twenty-six, has the muscles of an eighteen-year old athlete and looks no more than thirty-six. Her expensive StarFleet-paid-for rejuvenation procedure was a fantastic success, due largely to the attentions of her neighbor, Doctor Beverly Howard Crusher Selar, once of the ENTERPRISE. Kathryn discovered her lesbian side in the arms of a thirty-four-year-old Naomi Wildman, now a Lt. Commander in StarFleet. She has her Irish Setters Jake and Jake Junior by her side when she dashes across her Indiana Prairie. She had a young black-skinned beauty in her bed two weeks ago, but no longer expects them to stay. She still hopes, though. She misses Naomi, but all in all, life can be good. Especially when she runs into an old lover, a new Indian called Two Feathers. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
2002 silver labia award for best overall story
  Aide Memorie: Umber And Amber (VOY, J/T/f, J/m, T/f, NC-17)
  Janeway is eighty-seven years old, feels twenty-seven, and looks thirty-four after Retired Doctor Beverly Crusher Selar gave her a spectacular rejuvenation procedure. Now Janeway struggles across a slope of reddish skree towards a gigantic aquifaeing tower. Inside is B'Elanna Torres and answers to questions she never asked -- but should have. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Aide Memorie: Vanity (TNG/VOY, Crusher/Janeway, NC-17)
  For years retired Admiral Janeway has been neighbors with retired Admiral Doctor Beverly Crusher. In retirement, Janeway had grown fat, old and decayed until her life was rebuilt. She discovered lesbian love at the unlikely hands of an adult StarFleet Lt. Commander she once knew as a child; Naomi Wildman Greskrendtregk. She was given a spectacularly successful rejuvenation procedure at the hands of her neighbor, and began a new journey through life. Since then she has been a lover of many young and not so young women, also an old male friend, and journeyed to Mars and B'Elanna Torres for answers. She wishes Annika Hansen, Seven of Nine, would resurface, for she now knows she loves the ex-Borg. In the meantime, she runs for kilometer after kilometer across the fields of Indiana with her rejuvenated fellow relic and dearest neighbor, Beverly. Until one day. . . Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 honorable mention best next generation other het golden o 2003 third place award best janeway/female
  Aide Memorie: Veritas
(TNG/VOY, Crusher/Janeway, Janeway/m, Janeway/Crusher/Troi, NC-17)
  Retired Admiral Janeway is the lover of her Indiana neighbor, Retired Admiral, Doctor Beverly Howard Crusher Selar, and it's Fun time, capital F. They're both ladies in their eighties and look to be in their thirties after spectacular rejuvenation procedures. Internally they feel like ladies that young, and take ladies younger than that to their beds, where they do spectacularly obscene and gloriously orgasmic things to those wonderfully willing wriggling winsome wenches. The two overage (only according to the calendar) dyke girls share one little secret. They both know each other will still enjoy the occasional male. In the meanwhile, this pair of lesbian lovers find life is good. Alas, while Katie was trying out Bev's new toy, a black leather sex swing, a little problem DID occur. One of Bev's Vulcan sons popped in on them. Surprise, surprise! Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2002 third place award for best janeway/female
  Ardent
(VOY, J/7 (J/PhoebeJaneway implied, K/7 implied) NC-17, suggested incest)
  Kate Janeway temporarily works at StarFleet HQ. She spent two years fighting the Dominion aboard VOYAGER, and she's due some time away. For now. She knows she's going to go back. But tonight she's going to enjoy her sister, and entertain as many of her crew as will come to the party. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  China: Beach (TNG, C/m, C/T/m, NC-17)
  Virtually every M-class planet has a resort area. The ENTERPRISE is helping the inhabitants of this older colony to cleanse the malfunctions of their archaic fusion reactors. Now a third rotation of fun-seekers are lining up at the Transporters, eager to enjoy the fruits of short leave. Doctor Crusher and Deanna Troi are looking forward to China Beach. Forty-four kilometers of absolutely white sand and balmy weather. And not a Marriott Inn on the planet. Written for The Doctor Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  China: Shop (TNG, C/W/minor Troi, NC-17)
  Jean-Luc Picard and Doctor Crusher were telepathically linked in The Next Generation episode "Attached". But afterwards, Beverly is facing more of the same as before: croissants for breakfast and a very occasional roll in the hay by her Captain. She feels there are more options open to her than that. Written for The Doctor Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  China: Rose (TNG, C/W, C/crew, NC-17)
  After The Next Generation episode "Attached", Doctor Beverly has acquired a physically satisfying relationship with the ENTERPRISE's Klingon Security Ops, Worf. Now our red-haired CMO is going to start out the work day a little bit differently. Written for The Doctor Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  China: Town (TNG, C/T/W, NC-17)
  Beverly, Deanna and Worf pay a visit to Toon-town, courtesy of the Holodeck. A good time is had by all, even by Bugs Bunny. Written for The Doctor Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  China: Berry (TNG, C/Dr. Selar, NC-17)
  The ENTERPRISE is doing a little necessary work through the neighboring two systems while everyone else enjoying a little R&R down on the planet. Everyone that is, except for Dr. Crusher who suffers an accident. An accident that leads to getting to know the Vulcan Dr. Selar a lot better. A whole lot better. . . Written for The Doctor Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  Delicious (TNG, Crusher/Troi/Dr. Selar/Yar/Ro Laren/Guinan, NC-17)
  Once a week some ladies on the Enterprise enjoy what they term the Cheesecake Club. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Elevators and Dragons (TOS, Dr. Elizabeth Dehner/Valeris, NC-17)
  Mars is building an O'Neil GeoStationary Orbiting Platform, permanently in place over Olympus Mons, Mar's gigantic highest mountain. They have connected the O'Neil to the surface via the first of their 'Heaven's Threads', cables which are not even the thickness of nylon thread. Woven of many kilometer long molecule chains of unbreakable high tensile-strength Carbon-760. Virtually indestructible, these cables now link the surface of the planet with the COCHRANE Space Station above. Up and down this razor-thin molecular wire, elevators move freight and the occasional passenger. Like Lt. Commander Doctor Elizabeth Dehner and Cadet T'Plawn Valeris. It's perfectly safe. Nothing can go wrong. Absolutely nothinnnot-hing--rzz...nggrasdmmm. . . Written for Round VIII of the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Eremite (TNG, Saeed Bouleol/m/f, NC-17)
  Forty-five T-years ago a Romulan defected to the Federation. Now his son seeks his own Romulan roots. The Rumaire fest is such a rite of passage. Written for the Rumaire Fuh-q Fest.
   
  Frigid (VOY, J/T, PG-13, character death)
  "It is so cold here, I ache to think of her frigid under that earthly mantle."
   
2001 asc third place award for best original series drabble
  Getting A Little. . . (TOS, Mc & Su, PG-13, furry)
  While on shoreleave with McCoy, Sulu decides they need to get a little tail. They do. Written for The Doctor Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  Ghosties & Goblins:
Ghosties (TOS, Ch/MU Uhura, MU Uhura/Mitchell/Colt, MU, NC-17)
  "Mirror, Mirror" ended with all the vicious Imperial officers of the ENTERPRISE being transported back to their own tacky universe. All of them. And they stayed there. So why then is Lt. Kyle still hanging around the transporter station? Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Ghosties & Goblins:
Goblins (TOS, MU Uhura/T'Pring (MU Uhura/Mitchell/Colt implied) MU, NC-17)
  Mirror Universe Uhura is alive and well in the Federation, thanks to her extensive training in communications and other technical fields. Translated, that means she has a good job, even if the job isn't on the ENTERPRISE, and it leaves her on a very minor human colony planet barely in the Vulcan sector of the Federation. She spends her free time at Rick's Cafe, part of the Casablanca Hotel. It acts as a watering hole for all the other expatriates in the hot dry planetary capital city. Hot and dry means she has an excuse to wear a very short skirt and show off her legs. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Gillie (VOY, J/K, NC-17)
  Captain Janeway is feeling unloved and left out in the cold. Written for the Captain Fuhq Fest.
   
  Gillie Epilog: or; Katie's Day (TNG, J/K (T/7 implied) NC-17)
  Kathryn and Harry are enjoying themselves. So are B'Elanna and Annika. Written for the Captain Fuhq Fest.
   
  Hush (ENT, T/f (T/S implied) NC-17, S & M)
  In a cheap bar on a far distant planet, an aging T'Pol revisits her memories. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Klingon Interruptus (VOY, J/7/T, NC-17)
  Seven may have been rescued from her many inner selves, but B'Elanna still wants to be her mate. Coda to the Voyager episode "Infinite Regress". Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Klingon Interruptus:
Beginning (VOY, J/7/T, NC-17)
  B'Elanna Torres has taken Seven of Nine as her mate, much to the chagrin of Tom Paris. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Klingon Interruptus:
Turn The Page (VOY, J/7/T, C/7, J/T, NC-17)
  Janeway discovered her love for Seven of Nine after Lt. Torres had already made Seven hers. But promises have been made. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2001 third place award (three-way tie) for best deep space nine misc, female/female slash
  Lwaxana series:
Promenade (DS9, Lwaxana/Leeta (Leeta/Bashir implied) NC-17)
  Lwaxana Troi is on DS9 with a 'fact-finding' commission from the Federation, and she's bored. An unlikely friendship then proceeds to happen between the Light of the Seventh House and the Dabo girl. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Lwaxana series:
Farewell Bajor, Farewell (DS9, Lwaxana/Leeta, NC-17)
  Lwaxana Troi and Leeta are enjoying a glorious weekender, but all good things must come to an end. Written for The Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  Massage (TOS, Number One/Uhura (Pike/Number One implied) NC-17)
  Number One, far from Captain Pike's ENTERPRISE, is in the bad part of town. Written for Round IV of the Femme Fuhq Fest. WARNING! Explict S&M.
   
  Offer (VOY, J/T (P/T implied) PG-13)
  Kathryn owes B'Elanna an apology. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2002 third place award (tie) for best voyager series/suite golden o 2002 third place award for best kim/female
  Range War (VOY, J/K, NC-17, very, very AU)
  As if Nature's whims aren't bad enough. . . Kathryn Janeway is a new widow, with two dead children, and a farm to run. Kate is also in the middle of a full-blown open-range conflict with the rancher to her north, who wants the widow and her barbed wire out of his way, permanently. This is a Range War. Written for the Captain Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2002 third place award (tie) for best voyager series/suite
  Range War Epilog (VOY, J/K, NC-17, very, very AU)
  Widow Janeway has emerged the unlikely victor in a Range War with her northern neighbor, the Hirogen ranch. She has lost a husband and two young daughters and two dear friends. She has survived insanity, a climactic battle and a number of gunshots. She is one tough cookie, when you come right down to it. She is in town for the wake's of Deputy Tom Paris and new friend Belle Anna Torres. It is being held in the 'Borg Palace', a bordello (also a classy saloon and restaurant) owned by the tall striking beauty, the Madam Selma Nine, herself also a lover of Belle Anna Torres. Written for the Captain Fuhq Fest.
   
  Relativity: Before/Relativity: After (VOY, J/7, G)
  Seven of Nine is recruited by the Temporal Authority to save VOYAGER from a bomb planted by a saboteur. Three times. After a successful mission, Seven and Janeway go back to their normality, sworn to keep secret what they have learned. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Bite The Bullet (pre-TNG, Yar/f, NC-17, darkfic)
  When Natasha Yar was young, she was a hired killer. Turkana was worse than anything admitted to on The Next Generation, and she was as bad as her world, or worse. This concerns a crossroads in her murderous youth that StarFleet, Picard and as Counselor, Deanna Troi knew of, but it was not disseminated throughout the ENTERPRISE.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Outlands (pre-TNG, Yar/m, NC-17, darkfic)
  There is a dirty little war finishing up on the surface of Turkana IV and an eddy of it has brought Tasha Yar and the mercenary Legion together.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite golden o 2001 third place award for best femme fuhq-fest
2003 silver labia award (5-way tie) for best non-voyager story)
  Riding The Tick:
Riding The Tick (pre-TNG, Yar/f, Y/m, NC-17, violence, darkfic)
  Tasha joins Falkhyn's Legion. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Tea and Sympathy (pre-TNG, Yar/f, Y/m, R, darkfic)
  Natasha Yar is a trooper in Falkhyn's Mercenary Legion, and she has drawn one of the least desired jobs possible. Suicide watch on another condemned trooper in the Legion.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
The Bodyguard (pre-TNG, Yar/f, NC-17)
  Natasha Yar is now free and clear from Falkhyn's Legion, but the price is that she was forced out by a court-martial. Now she is a fighter for hire, and today she is a bodyguard for a Federation Admiral doing studies on a planet applying for membership in the Federation. They shouldn't hold their breath waiting for their application to be approved.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Crocodile (pre-TNG, Yar/Ro/Leah Brahms, Yar/La, NC-17)
  Due to her appalling lack of formal education, Tasha had had to successfully finish Pyotr Pervyi (Tsar Peter The Great) Military School in order to be admitted to StarFleet Academy in San Francisco, Terra. Lithuanian by Old Earth racial grouping, and raised in a Russian slavic district on Turkana IV, she adapted well to Moscow. Now she awaits her first classes and the beginning of her career as a StarFleet Cadet. But with a week before schooling starts, Tasha finds herself at loose ends. Wearing a leather outfit given to her by a StarFleet Admiral, she intends to hit the bars. Both the Twin Peaks and the Whiptail Lizard Lounge are in their twelfth location in four hundred years. Tasha isn't going there just for the women-only dancing. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2001 first place award (tie) for best next generation het golden o 2001 second place award for best next generation misc female/female
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
2001 silver labia award  for best non-challenge story 2001 silver labia award for best overall story
  Riding The Tick:
Dove (pre-TNG, Yar/f, Yar/La, NC-17, violence, darkfic)
  Tasha Yar is a cadet at the StarFleet Academy in San Francisco, Terra. Life is hard now, but it has meaning. It tastes good in her mouth. Everything is fine. Except for the nightmares. Double winner Round I of the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
The Summons (TNG, Yar/C (Yar/Da implied) NC-17)
  It's "Naked Now" time and everyone on the ENTERPRISE has gotten drunk, including a certain Natasha Yar. This is set AFTER Data has plumbed Tasha''s depths so nicely, thank you. However, maybe he WAS a little mechanical in his love making. Now Tasha wants MORE! Set within the Next Generation episode "The Naked Now". Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Balance Beam (TNG, Yar/C, NC-17)
  After the lesbian honeymoon comes the adjustments and the problems. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Eyewitness (TNG, Y/C/Q (m)/Riker, NC-17)
  Riker, as Q, gives Yar her heart's dream. Set within the Next Generation episode "Hide and Q". Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
2001 silver labia award for best crusher story
  Riding The Tick:
Reeperbahn (TNG, Yar/C, R)
  There is a very special street in Rotterdam, back on Old Earth, in the year 1959. One of the people there is Beverly Crusher, and she can be had for a price. . . Winner Round I of the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Mirrors (TNG, Yar/C (C/m implied), PG-13)
  Tasha Yar is trying to cope with an undesired change in her life. Written for the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Bleib Wie du Bist/Stay As You Are (TNG, Yar/Troi, NC-17)
  Natasha Yar and Doctor Beverly Crusher have broken up, and Yar is at loose ends. She spent some time vacationing down on-planet, but is still looking for. . .?
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  The Riding The Tick:
The Wake (TNG, W/Y, T/Y, C/Y, La/Y, Da,Y, SWildman/Y all implied, R)
  "The first and last and only meeting of the Lover's Wake for our Tasha."
   
golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation series/suite
  Riding The Tick:
Never (TNG, Yar/C, Y/Castillo, PG-13)
  Having regrets for what might have been, Doctor Crusher writes a letter which will never be sent. Set during the Next Generation episode "Yesterday's Enterprise". Written for Round II of the Femme Fuhq Fest.
   
  When Wishes Are Horses
(DS9, JadziaDax/JadziaDax, Julian/JadziaDax, Kira/JadziaDax, Sisko/JadziaDax, JadziaDax/Leeta, JadziaDax/Quark, NC-17)
  Jadzia gives new meaning to an old cliché about playing with one's self.
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank