THE SENTINEL FUQ-Q-FEST

WAVE 2 CONTENTS

CALIADRAGON
PARENTS IN MINUTES
A Sentinel/Buffy xover
Pairing:Jim/Blair
RATING:NC-17
Summary: Blair and Jim find their lives changed in an instant when Blair finds out about a brother and sister he never knew he had
Challenges Fulfilled First Wave Medium Challenge #12: Crossover challenge - cross the guys with another show. Second Wave Medium Challenge #25: A social worker shows up at the loft. Blair has inherited (insert whatever number you choose here) kids. Who from? And what are he and Jim going to do with them?

ERIN ROSE
BLAIR SANDBURG, SHAMAN, GUIDE WIZRD 1: BS DOESN'T ALWAYS STAND FOR BLAIR SANDBURG
Fandom: Sentinel/Harry Potter xover
Pairing:Jim/Blair
RATING:PG
Summary: When a Wizard named Severus Snape shows up, he give the guys some...unexpected news. *Really* unexpected
First Wave Easy Challenge #21: Who is Blair's father?
First Wave Medium Challenge #12. Crossover challenge - cross the guys with another show. Harry Potter.
Second Wave Easy Challenge #10. A new facet of the Sentinel/Guide relationship makes its appearance in Jim and Blair's lives. What is it?
SENTINEL, SLAYER WATCHER GUIDE 1: ONE MAN'S MYTHI IS ANOTHER MAN'S LIFE
Fandom: Sentinel/Buffy xover
Pairing:Jim/Blair
RATING:PG
Summary: One of Blair's old friends come for a visit
First Wave Medium Challenge #12. Crossover challenge - cross the guys with another show

KNOTEACH
BELIEVE ME NOW?
A Sentinel/Stargate xover
Pairing: Jim/Blair
RATING: PG
Challenges answered: (1st Wave Easy Challenge # 31) You know all those stories about Blair having a tattoo? What if Jim were the one who had a tattoo? You can use whatever reason you want (got it in the Army, the Chopec gave it to him, got drunk one night, or make up your own) and whatever design you want (a panther, a wolf, a panther and wolf, Blair's name, or make up your own), just so long as Jim and Blair are together by the end of the story. (1st Wave Med Challenge #12) Crossover challenge - cross the guys with another show. Crossing the guys with more than one show (believably) is worth two challenges. Also worth two challenges instead of one if you cross with one of the following: Stargate SG-1 .. (2nd Wave EasyChallenge #47) Have the guys' Spirit Animals show up. What do they do?
THE MEANING OF TRIBE
A Sentinel/Stargate xover
Pairing: Jim/Blair, Jack/Daniel
RATING: NC-17
Challenges Fulfilled Drawn Challenge #4: Stargate AU - In this bunny Jim would be a mighty space Lord and he would be the host of the Goa'uld Enqueri. Blair would be his Nox lover (you know - the non-violent type) and Simon his Prime Jaffa. I would like to see the SG-1 meet the Enqueri lord who doesn't have anything in common either with the System Lords or with the Tok'ra. He just follows the 'let me be and I'll let you live' rule. How would the team react to this unusual Goa'uld and his even more unusual Nox lover? Oh - and no Jonas in this bunny. (Anonymous) 1st Wave Easy Challenge #27: Blair as an erotic dancer (Not a prostitute, a dancer). 1st Wave Easy Challenge #32: An AU where Sentinels and Guides are well-known, and bond sexually. 1st Wave Medium Challenge #3: Jim & Blair with kids. 2nd Wave Easy Challenge #6: The Triple XXX challenge. Write a story with 3, yes 3 different sex scenes (between Jim and Blair, of course). 2nd Wave Easy Challenge #47: Have the guys' Spirit Animals shows up. What do they do? 2nd Wave Easy Challenge #60: We've all read stories where Jim has problems with sex 'cause of his senses. What if Blair was the one with the problem - premature ejaculation? ;-)
STARTING A NEW PATH
Pairing: Jim/Blair
RATING: NC-17
Uses Challenges: 1st Wave Easy Challenge #2) Jim as a virgin to gay sex. (2nd Wave Easy Challenge #10) A new facet of the Sentinel/Guide relationship makes its appearance in Jim and Blair'S lives. What is it? (2nd Wave Easy Challenge #45) You know, I think I've read *one* first time story where Jim was the one on the bottom. Write another one! (2nd Wave Easy Challenge #47) Have the guys spirit animals show up. What do they do? (2nd Wave Easy Challenge #63) Contrary to popular belief, Blair is actually a virgin when it comes to other males. Jim is the first to cause him to want to explore the HoYay. (Henry Jones Jr.)
TO A "TEA"
Pairing: Jim/Blair
RATING: NC-17
Challenges: 1st Wave Easy Challenge #30 Jim's Spirit Guide is a panther, right? Basically a big cat. What if Jim reacted the same way to catnip, that a cat does? And what if Blair came home with some new herbal (read - catnip) tea, and brewed it, and drank it, so he smelled like catnip. I'm sensing lots of hot sex and a first-time story here
WHAT IS LOVE?
A Sentinel/Highlander xover
Pairing: Jim/Blair
RATING: NC-17
Challenges answered: Drawn Crossover Challenge #9: Highlander crossover. Blair finds out his father is Joe Dawson. Bonus points if you make Jim and Blair Immortal. 1st Wave Medium Challenge #1: Evil Naomi, William Ellison, or Carolyn Plummer.

PEGGY BOONE
SECRET AMONG STRANGERS
Pairing:Jim/Blair
RATING: R
Summary: First Wave Easy Challenge #3: An AU - canon events played out differently, or the guys in different time/jobs/place.
Second Wave Easy Challenge #25: Use this phrase in the story: Mrs. Blair Sandburg.
Second Wave Medium Challenge #11: AU challenge. Jim and Blair get together while Jim is undercover at Rainier. Either a student or a teacher.




Be a part of the Third Wave by joining


Click to subscribe to Sentinel_And_Guide_Fuq-Q-Fest