Title: The Meaning of Tribe

Author: Knoteach

Feedback: YES!!!! knoteach102@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Jim/Blair, Jack/Daniel (First Time)

Category: AU (Sentinel) Crossover with Stargate SG-1

Author's notes: Many, many thanks to my beta, Yvonne, for a wonderful job.

Challenges Used:

Drawn Challenge #4: Stargate AU - In this bunny Jim would be a mighty space Lord and he would be the host of the Goa'uld Enqueri. Blair would be his Nox lover (you know - the non-violent type) and Simon his Prime Jaffa. I would like to see the SG-1 meet the Enqueri lord who doesn't have anything in common either with the System Lords or with the Tok'ra. He just follows the 'let me be and I'll let you live' rule. How would the team react to this unusual Goa'uld and his even more unusual Nox lover? Oh - and no Jonas in this bunny. (Anonymous)
1st Wave Easy Challenge #27: Blair as an erotic dancer (Not a prostitute, a dancer).
1st Wave Easy Challenge #32: An AU where Sentinels and Guides are well-known, and bond sexually.
1st Wave Medium Challenge #3: Jim & Blair with kids.
2nd Wave Easy Challenge #6: The Triple XXX challenge. Write a story with 3, yes 3 different sex scenes (between Jim and Blair, of course).
2nd Wave Easy Challenge #47: Have the guys' Spirit Animals shows up. What do they do?
2nd Wave Easy Challenge #60: We've all read stories where Jim has problems with sex 'cause of his senses. What if Blair was the one with the problem - premature ejaculation? ;-)


The Meaning Of Tribe
By Knoteach

 
Chapter 1
 
“Well, kids, let’s take a little trip,” Jack quipped as he led SG-1 up the ramp for their first visit to the planet designated P4X-28G.
 
Daniel threw a glare at his team leader. Jack was a nice guy, and God knew Daniel was a little fonder of him than he let on, but he really didn’t like being referred to as a child. Sam rolled her eyes; his cheerfulness was a little too much to take today. Her date last night had gone badly, she’d been run off her feet all day, and she was in no mood for this. Teal’c was his usual impassive self.
 
About all the SGC knew this planet had a semi-tropic climate, the Stargate was situated in the middle of a small, but well tended meadow, and there was some sort of human settlement. From the technology seen by the MALP, the brass was eager to count them as friends, for it seemed to be more advanced than any they had seen to date. They had been given three days to see if they could start negotiations for a treaty.
 
As soon as they stepped out of the Stargate, they stopped stock-still. Standing in a semicircle in front of the Stargate were eleven men, all well armed. Each wore a uniform and helm of some type. To judge by their appearance, it was easy to see who was in charge. The tall, well-muscled black man that stood in the center of the arc held a staff like weapon that reminded Daniel of Teal’c’s, while all of the others held something similar to zats.
 
“Welcome to Perusen,” the man said. His voice was clear and deep, the language recognizable. “I am Simban. As visitors, you will be presented to the Sentinel. If you will please hand over your weapons?” The man couched it as a request, but it was rather obvious that it was a demand.
 
Jack wanted to argue, but they were badly out numbered and had no place to go. The men were between them and the DHD in any case. Nodding to the rest of his team, Jack slowly drew his zat and handed it to the man that had stepped up beside him.
 
After they had been divested of their weaponry, the Simban spoke again, “Come with us.” He turned and led the way down a path to the east.
 
Pairs of men, one from each side flanked the SG-1 personnel, forming a shield around them, leaving five men still stationed at the gate. Deciding it couldn’t hurt to get some more information, Daniel asked, “How far is it to the Sentinel, Simban?”
 
Without turning or slowing, he replied, “The palace sits at the edge of the capital city, Cascada, about fifty miles from here.”
 
“And we’re walking there?” Daniel asked.
 
“We are only going to the transport station, about a quarter of a mile.”
 
“Daniel!” Jack practically hissed.
 
“What? It can’t do any harm to find out where we are going,” Daniel challenged.
 
Jack grunted in reply, not wanting to get into an argument in the middle of a situation he had no control over. Heaving a deep breath, Jack watched as Daniel asked more questions of their chief guard, and silently wondered if Daniel had any sense of self-preservation at all.
 
His internal musings were cut short about five minutes later when they turned a corner and walked into another meadow. This one was slightly bigger that the one that the Stargate stood in with buildings built under the edges of the trees. In the center of it sat what had to be the ‘transports’ Simban had mentioned, sleek little vehicles that hovered about two feet off the ground. Oh, yeah. He could definitely see that a treaty here would be a good thing.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
About an hour later the small ships landed, and Simban led them into the palace. The building’s architecture seemed to be a hybrid of styles, Egyptian being most prevalent, but Phoenician, Early Greek, and Sumerian were also recognizable. At first glance most of the people they had met so far seemed to be of Middle Eastern extraction, with dark hair and skin, but a surprising number had blue eyes. Of the eleven original guards only four had brown eyes, including Simban.
 
Daniel looked around, trying to absorb as much as possible. The people they passed showed no fear, just curiosity, making Daniel wonder if they had regular contact through the Stargate. If they did, it would explain why there had been soldiers waiting for their arrival. ‘The MALP coming through would have been a big tip off that someone was getting curious about them,’ Daniel mused.
 
Simban led them into a large room, with a dais at one end. On the dais sat two thrones, the one on the left larger than the one on the right, the two men who were sitting on the thrones piqued Daniel’s curiosity. The larger man looked to be about thirty with short dark hair, and cold ice blue eyes. Even sitting it was obvious that the man was tall and very well muscled. He wore a blue and gold robe of quasi-Greek styling, draping over one shoulder, but leaving both arms and part of his chest bare. Instead of the large collar so prevalent in Egyptian clothing, he wore a heavy chain and medallion. He also wore a matching medallion in a circlet set low on his forehead. The image set into the two seemed to be that of a black jaguar. He stared at them, seeming to assess some threat that they might represent.
 
The other man was more of an enigma. He sat in the smaller of the two thrones in what would have been called tailor style on Earth, leaning forward with his arms propped on his knees. His golden brown hair fell in riotous curls to his waist. His skin was very pale almost ivory, making Daniel wonder if he was ill. A ring in his left nipple twinkled among the hair covering his chest. His robe, if you could call it that, was of the same colors as his companion’s, but did not cover nearly as much of him. He wore the skirt portion, but his chest and arms were completely bare, except for a medallion. Instead he wore a cloak, which was pushed back behind his shoulders at the moment. Added to that, the skirt was cut up the side and had fallen open to reveal one firmly muscled thigh. But for all the showing of his body, the young man’s face was covered with a veil that fell from his circlet. The medallion set in the circlet and the medallion that graced his chest were similar to the ones worn by the older man, but instead of the jaguar they bore the image of a wolf.
 
Daniel quickly glanced around the room. There were at least twelve guards present. After telling SG-1 where to stand, Simban had walked to the dais and spoken with the larger of the two men. Daniel hadn’t been able to catch what was said, indeed he couldn’t hear Simban at all, just the larger man’s murmured replies. Daniel was surprised to notice that there were animals on the dais. Lying by the feet of the two men were a black jaguar and a timber wolf. Both were wearing collars inset with their respective medallions. What surprised Daniel the most was that neither of the animals were restrained in any way.
 
Daniel was still mulling over that when he was startled by the large man speaking.
 
“We are J’im Enqueri. We rule Perusen. What do you wish here?” The larger man said.
 
“Oh, shit!” Jack whispered. Daniel agreed whole-heartedly. They were in deep shit now. One could not mistake that booming, bass tone. J’im Enqueri was Goa’uld!
 
Daniel cleared his throat, then spoke, “Greetings, we are come to learn of your people, and tell you of ours.” Daniel decided it might be better to modify his opening speech; hopefully it would buy them enough time to get out of the palace and back to the Stargate.
 
“I think we’re in trouble, what about you?” Jack whispered sarcastically. Daniel quickly shushed him, J’im Enqueri had looked directly at Jack while he was talking, and it made him uneasy.
 
“Our consort B’lari would speak with you,” J’im Enqueri announced, indicating the young man sitting beside him.
 
‘Consort?’ Daniel thought.
 
“Greetings, Visitors. Who are you and where do you come from?” The young man spoke with a husky, soothing voice. Daniel re-evaluated his estimate of how old the man was. He original guess put him at maybe twenty-five or twenty-six, now he didn’t think he could be a day over twenty-two.
 
“I am Daniel Jackson; these are Jack O’Neill, Samantha Carter, and Teal’c. We are from a planet called Earth,” Daniel replied.
 
“DANIEL!” Jack hissed quietly. “Are you…”
 
“Shut up, Jack!” Daniel interrupted.
 
“I have never heard of this world,” B’lari answered, seemingly not having heard Jack, though J’im Enqueri looked as if he had heard. “Why do you come here to learn?”
 
“We are in need of friends to help us in a war with a powerful enemy,” Daniel chose his words carefully, hoping to avoid telling them who the enemy was. These people seemed to be a little out of the loop as far as the Goa’uld news network went, and he planned to keep it that way.
 
“Ah, I must warn you, though many have come here as you do, we do not meddle in the affairs of others. We are of the Tribe.” The way B’lari spoke Daniel could hear the capital letters in his sentence.
 
Daniel bowed his head in acceptance.
 
“So what did all that mean?” Jack asked, frustration coloring his voice.
 
“They probably won’t help us, Jack. Seems that we aren’t the first to come to them asking for help, but if it doesn’t affect them here, they don’t get involved.” Daniel explained.
 
“Great,” Jack responded. “So agree with them and get us the hell out of here.”
 
Daniel started to do just that when J’im Enqueri spoke again. “As you are deemed friends, so be it.”
 
Daniel looked up and watched B’lari detach the veil from both sides of his circlet. Daniel heard both Sam and Jack gasp at the beautiful face that was revealed. Deep blue eyes sparkled with energy and enthusiasm. Full lips begged to be kissed and made love to. A perfectly shaped nose, sculpted cheekbones, and firm chin rounded out his features. It was a face that could easily have been that of a renaissance angel.
 
“As you are the first from your world to visit us, quarters are being prepared for you that the Law of Times may be fulfilled,” J’im Enqueri continued. “While you are here, you will be free to speak to the people and tour our cities and villages, but you will also have to tell B’lari of your people.” J’im Enqueri gave them a look that did not invite back talking.
 
Cautiously, Daniel inquired, “How long is this to be?” They were only supposed to be gone three days, returning on the morning of the third.
 
“Seven days,” J’im Enqueri answered.
 
“SEVEN DAYS!” Jack exploded.
 
Seeing J’im Enqueri eyes start to glow with his rising temper, Daniel quickly drew his attention away from Jack. “We mean no disrespect to you or your laws, but we are expected to return in three days. If we do not, they will send others to look for us.”
 
J’im Enqueri calmed, and Daniel watched as he cocked his head to one side as if he were listening to something. He noticed that B’lari had turned, placed his hand on J’im Enqueri’s arm, and was speaking quietly. He also caught a peek at two gold earrings that glinted in his left lobe when he turned his head toward his companion. J’im Enqueri suddenly nodded, then spoke. “Samantha Carter and Teal’c will leave at the appointed time, explain to your people, then return the next day to fulfill the law.”
 
Daniel thought about arguing, but, seeing the look on J’im Enqueri face, decided that it would gain him nothing. “So be it.” He could hear Jack standing beside him mumbling and complaining that he didn’t like it. Lowering his voice, he interrupted his grouching, “Jack, there’s nothing we can do about it, if we want to be able to leave here intact.”
 
“Recon tonight, we need a way out of here and back to the Stargate,” Jack whispered to Sam. Daniel was watching J’im Enqueri closely, and could have sworn the man heard Jack’s mutterings. His fears were confirmed when he spoke.
 
“It will do you no good to sneak out of the palace and go back to the Stargate. The Control’s crystal has been removed and is kept here in the palace. We carry it to the Control when it is needed. If anyone wishes to go through the gate, they petition the throne for its use.”
 
All of SG-1 stood in silent shock; Daniel, Jack, and Sam with slightly slack jaws, and Teal’c with his eyebrows about an inch above their previous position. There was no way he should been able to hear what Jack had said. Daniel swallowed, and asked, “How did you know what he said? You should not have been able to hear him.”
 
For the first time J’im Enqueri smiled a little as B’lari answered, “He is the Sentinel.”
 
Daniel looked at each of his teammates, but they all shrugged. “I do not understand.”
 
J’im Enqueri answered himself, “We have enhanced senses.”
 
Unfolding his legs and rising, B’lari spoke again, “As it is time for endmeal, one of the Jaffa will show you to your quarters. Does Teal’c have any special needs?”
 
Jack, very suspicious of everyone at this point, asked, “Why do you need to know?” Why would Teal’c have special needs and not the rest of them? Were they trying to split them up?
 
B’lari smiled and tried to reassure him, “We have many humans here, and therefore know what a human needs, but your friend is not human, so it would be wise of us to ask.”
 
Sam had, until now, been very quiet, not certain whether her input would be well received. But before she could think, Sam blurted out, “What? How do you know that?” These people apparently didn’t recognize Teal’c as Jaffa, but how had they guessed that he was different from his teammates?
 
J’im Enqueri smiled slightly again as he answered, “He has two heartbeats. No human has two hearts.” He stopped rather abruptly and frowned slightly, as if there was something he was trying to remember.
 
Quickly concealing the better part of his shock, Daniel replied, “He is of the Chulak people, but lives on Earth, so he will be fine.” Jack glanced at each member of his team, then back at J’im Enqueri with a sense of foreboding.
 
B’lari was thoughtful for a moment, then shrugged, “Endmeal will be in an hour.” B’lari waited as J’im Enqueri rose then the two walked off together through a back door. Both animals followed them out.
 
One of the guards approached them, introduced himself, and led them out into a corridor. Remembering that B’lari specifically called the guards Jaffa, Daniel covertly glanced at the guards. Spotting Simban, Daniel took a good look at the man’s stomach. He was shocked to see no pouch for larva, no scars, nothing! Checking each of the Jaffa he could see, Daniel realized that none of them carried larva. Looking again he noticed that the image embossed on their helmets was not the jaguar that J’im Enqueri had worn, but a bear. What the hell was going on here?!
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
A dark haired, blue-eyed guard, who introduced himself as Rafe, led the four rather bewildered teammates down a corridor. He proceeded to point out four doors, two on either side of the hall, indicating that these were to be their rooms for as long as they stayed. Bowing slightly, he reminded them that endmeal would be served in about an hour, then left them alone.
 
“Let’s talk,” Jack said abruptly turning and heading into the room that had been designated as his. The room was furnished comfortably, but Jack barely glanced around before dropping his pack to the floor.
 
“Okay, kids, I think we’ve got trouble. First, the head honcho here is Goa’uld. Second, we don’t have any weapons. Third, according to the law, we have to stay much longer than was originally planned. And last, we can’t even sneak away, because the DHD won’t work without the crystal. Opinions, observations, and tactics?” Jack crossed his arms over his chest after counting off the problems he saw.
 
“Well, this J’im Enqueri seems to be a lot mellower than most Goa’uld. He seems to at least talk before shooting. That’s one thing that isn’t as bad as it could be,” Daniel offered.
 
“Maybe, but General Hammond isn’t going to like us having to be here for seven days. I’m glad B’lari talked him into letting two of us go back to explain the situation, otherwise they would have had a rescue team to deal with, too,” Sam added her two cents. Jack then looked at Teal’c to see what he had to say.
 
“Your last observation we can do nothing about, but you are incorrect about our weapons,” Teal’c stated pointing to where one of their zats and Jack’s other weapons sat on a table.
 
Quickly, Jack walked over and picked the weapons up. Checking them carefully, Jack said, “They haven’t been tampered with. Looks like there are perks to being friends around here. Alright, everyone check your rooms, if you have all of your stuff, just get ready for dinner.” Motioning toward a pitcher of water and basin, he continued, “They seem to expect that we need to clean up a bit, so do so. We’ll meet back here in thirty minutes.”
 
Sam and Teal’c left quickly, but Daniel hung back. “Jack? What’s bugging you?” He could see the tension in Jack’s stance. It had lessened with the return of the weapons, but was not gone entirely.
 
“Daniel, B’lari may seem nice enough, but J’im Enqueri is still in charge and he is still Goa’uld. Fancy Sentinel or not, I don’t trust him.”
 
“Jack, this has nothing to do with that, but I noticed something as we left the throne room,” Daniel hesitated for a moment, but continued, when Jack just raised an eyebrow at him. Silently Daniel wondered if Jack was spending too much time around Teal’c, he seemed to be picking up his mannerisms. “None of the Jaffa here carry larva, Jack. They have no pouches.”
 
“What?” Jack stared at Daniel, who just nodded. “What the hell is going on here?!” Daniel left Jack alone to get ready, but as soon as he was safely in his own room, he burst into slightly hysterical laughter at having heard his exact thoughts quoted back at him.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
“Beloved, do you wish to help with my hair?” B’lari called out from his dressing room. J’im Enqueri loved to run his fingers through B’lari hair. It was a tradition to them, everyday before endmeal, J’im Enqueri would help B’lari with his hair, grounding himself in the feel and smell of his guide and soulmate’s hair.
 
J’im Enqueri smiled as he walked through the doorway. Stopping for a moment he gazed at his lover. He was so beautiful, and so good. J’im Enqueri would never know how he had been so lucky to win this man. With his power, he could have forced B’lari to stay with him, but B’lari stayed of his own free will. And that was a gift that J’im Enqueri would never feel worthy of. J’im Enqueri could remember some of the time as J’im before the Joining, and knew he had changed, but B’lari had never faltered, not once.
 
He also remembered much of what Enqueri had been and done before the Joining, and it was that that weighted on his mind at this time.
 
“Beloved?” B’lari asked concerned. J’im Enqueri had been standing in the doorway for over a minute, unmoving, almost as if he were having one of his spells. Zones had become unheard of over the years. How long it had been, B’lari was not sure. He had long since stopped reckoning their time together.
 
“We are well,” J’im Enqueri assured him. “We were remembering the Before Time.”
 
B’lari nodded, then asked as he stood, “Whose?” He moved to lay a hand on J’im Enqueri’s arm.
 
“Enqueri’s. The stranger called Teal’c awakened memories of that time. He carries in his body another like Enqueri. A young one that cannot control as yet. This was the way of the Jaffa in the Before Time.”
 
“I am glad that was lost. Many things were lost that I wish had not been, but I am glad that was,” B’lari declared fervently, shivering in disgust.
 
“There is more, My Light,” J’im Enqueri whispered. B’lari looked up at his lover curiously. “Before, there was a rebellion on a planet called Terra. The people of that planet forced us away. The Small Ones hurt the people, used them as slaves and Jaffa to carry their young like babies. Enqueri came here, he…he hurt the people here, too.” J’im Enqueri bowed his head in shame.
 
“J’im, Beloved,” B’lari whispered quietly. “You have nothing to be ashamed of. You had nothing to do with the Before Time. You cannot change it, but have made now much better.”
 
J’im Enqueri nodded. “When he was picked for the Joining, J’im was afraid. Do you remember that?”
 
B’lari nodded, he and J’im were already lovers at the time. His greatest fear had been that he would be cast aside.
 
J’im Enqueri continued, “J’im feared with good reason. Those taken by the Small Ones died. Their bodies lived, but their spirits and souls died in great pain as they watched, but could do nothing to help their people. We do not wish for the Small Ones to return here. We have driven them away three times. It has been difficult, but we have succeeded each time.”
 
“We think these strangers fight against the Small Ones. If they do, we will help them.” J’im Enqueri stated. Shaking himself from the bad memories, he continued, “Come, My Light, we must get ready for endmeal.” J’im Enqueri led B’lari back to the mirror to dress his hair.
 
“How do you know that?” B’lari asked as he was walked. “And why would you help them? There have been many refugees come here, and you never have before.”
 
“On their clothing is the mark of that planet, Terra.” J’im Enqueri was silent for a few moments and he looked down at B’lari’s wide blue eyes. Glancing away then back, he whispered, “Terra is J’im’s homeworld, and our first tribe. We must protect the Tribe.” B’lari jaw dropped in shock.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
The room SG-1 had been directed to turned out to be a banquet hall of impressive proportions, easily eighty feet long and forty feet wide with vaulted ceiling at least twenty-five feet high. The walls and floor were paneled with brown marble, brightly colored tapestries hung on the walls. One of the long walls was actually floor to ceiling windows giving an excellent view of the city situated in the valley below the palace. The tables lined two sides of the room with a single table on a raised platform at the end. There were at least thirty Jaffa standing around, several engaged in conversations with the guests.
 
B’lari greeted them immediately upon their entrance and waved them down to the raised table, where he then instructed them on where to sit. Jack and Teal’c were to sit on the left of J’im Enqueri, while Daniel and Sam were to sit on B’lari right.
 
After everyone was seated Daniel took a good look at all of the people seated at the side tables. He was surprised to see several different races present, a few of which he couldn’t recognize right off. Turning to B’lari he said, “I notice that not all of your people are human.”
 
B’lari smiled and replied, “We have more than fifteen different homeworlds represented here.”
 
Daniel was shocked to say the least. “How do they all get along? Do you have many problems?”
 
“No,” B’lari reassured him quickly. “The law makes sure that there are few problems. If strangers come here and say they want to stay, but then cause dissention, they are sent back to their homeworld. The law is swift and harsh, but that is the way of the Tribe.”
 
Daniel pondered B’lari words as the meal started. As the meal progressed, he noticed that while there were several meat dishes, B’lari did not partake of any of them. When Daniel asked about it, B’lari just smiled and said that it was his way. Daniel thoroughly enjoyed both the food and the music played; only after they were finished did Daniel realize that over two hours had gone by.
 
After the meal everyone sat around talking and Daniel watched in fascination as the various peoples talked among themselves. Noticing a movement to his left, Daniel looked over and watched as B’lari whispered something to his lover. Unable to hear what was being said, Daniel watched out of curiosity. J’im Enqueri leaned back and looked at B’lari, shaking his head. B’lari said something more, seemingly trying to convince him of something. J’im Enqueri finally relented and gave his permission. B’lari gave him a brilliant smile and kissed him passionately on the lips.
 
Standing gracefully, B’lari shrugged off his cloak, laid it over the arm of his chair, and signaled to the musicians, who immediately stopped. B’lari then walked to the center of the open floor, turning he began to speak. “In the name of the Four, I bid you greetings.”
 
Everyone in the hall responded, “Greetings, Beloved of the Four.”
 
B’lari smiled and continued, “Today we have visitors with us from the world Earth, Daniel Jackson, Jack O’Neill, Samantha Carter, and Teal’c of the Chulak.” B’lari pointed to them as he introduced them. Daniel and Teal’c both bowed slightly, Sam gave a small wave, but Jack simply sat there stone faced. B’lari paid him no mind and continued, “They have come to learn of us. If you see them, please make them feel welcome and answer such questions as best as you can.”
 
B’lari turned and started speaking directly to SG-1 on the dais, “As you have come to learn, so it is our pleasure to teach. One of our oldest and most revered forms of sacred enlightenment is the dance. This evening I will give you the Dance of the Before Time, when J’im Enqueri was not and Enqueri was.”
 
The dance that followed was unlike anything that Daniel had ever watched before. It seemed to be a hybrid of ballet, erotic dancing… and gymnastics, Daniel amended as he watched a lightening fast series of back flips and somersaults.
 
Daniel was jolted from his musing of the form when a black jaguar and a wolf entered the room from opposing ends running full out for the place where B’lari was dancing. Fearing that the animals would hurt the beautiful young man, Daniel started to stand, but was prevented when one of the Jaffa, a large black man, lay his hand on his shoulder and pressed him back into his seat.



Daniel was further surprised when, instead of attacking B’lari, the animals actually became part of the dance, weaving between his legs, running under his body as he flipped and twisted. Starting to pay a little more attention to the story of the dance, Daniel watched as B’lari told the story of the rebellion on Earth and a retreat to Perusen. The pain and suffering of the people were written all over the mobile face. B’lari also told of the merging of J’im Enqueri and the joy of the people that their oppressor was overcome. B’lari ended the dance on one knee, presenting his side to J’im Enqueri, his head bowed and his hair falling to cover his face. The jag stood his front paws up on his back and the wolf lay beside him watching the Sentinel.

J’im Enqueri stood and walked to B’lari. Bending down, he grasped B’lari’s arms and helped him rise. The love shown brilliantly from their faces, and J’im Enqueri pulled B’lari in for a kiss. Everyone in the room then stood and saluted him with their glasses. SG-1 joined in the tribute without thinking twice about it.

When the two men turned to walk back to the table, Daniel blushed scarlet as he recognized the hard-ons pushing at the fronts of their robes. Daniel shifted uneasily, realizing that he was more than a little aroused by the performance himself. Or more correctly the fantasy of someone else that the dance had stirred up. As other people stood, he noticed he was not the only one with the problem; several of the men in the crowd were sporting erections that were plainly visible through their robes.

B’lari returned to the table and retrieved his cloak. As he donned it, he arranged for them all to meet for firstmeal, then everyone left for their rooms.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

When the two men returned to their chambers, they immediately went to the bedroom, their erections having not subsided at all on the walk back.
 
Arriving in the bedroom, B’lari stripped himself of his medallion and circlet, then removed J’im Enqueri’s also. J’im Enqueri removed B’lari’s cloak and skirt, and then his robe, leaving them both naked.
 
Gazing at the beautiful man standing before him, J’im Enqueri thanked the Four again for their blessings, of which his Guide was the greatest he had ever received. B’lari, not in the mood for introspection, attacked his lover’s nipples with hands and mouth immediately. J’im Enqueri groaned, while bringing his hands around B’lari’s back and running them up and down, caressing him ass to shoulders. When B’lari slid one of his hands to J’im’s ass and pulled him flush, J’im Enqueri started grinding his cock against his lover’s belly.
 
B’lari backed off quickly, “Not this way, love. I want you in me when you come.”
 
“Would be my pleasure,” J’im Enqueri murmured huskily. Taking B’lari’s hand, he led him to the bed and pushed him down to recline on the pillows. B’lari immediately pulled his legs wide apart in invitation.
 
J’im Enqueri lay down between his legs and started licking his cock. Licking the precum from the head, he teased at the slit with the tip of his tongue. He then trailed his tongue down the ridge on the underside of B’lari’s straining cock. Reaching his balls, J’im Enqueri nuzzled them, flicking his tongue out to moisten their sack. Deciding to get a better taste, he sucked first one, then the other into his mouth. Rolling them gently, he savored the flavor that was only found there. Releasing them, he let his tongue swipe at B’lari’s perineum and smiled when he moaned. Spotting the precum drooling from B’lari’s cock, he licked it clean again, giving the head a light suck, before slowly taking more of it into his mouth. Relaxing his throat as much as he could, J’im Enqueri took all of his Guide’s cock into his mouth. Working his mouth, he used his tongue to caress B’lari’s cock as he pulled off. Releasing it, he gave the head one last lick before turning his attention to the rest of the body displayed on the bed.
 
B’lari’s flushed face stared down at him, his eyes filled with love and lust, sweat dotting his brow. Smiling, J’im Enqueri slid up the bed to kiss that face. Twining his fingers in B’lari’s hair, he pulled him into a rough kiss, using his tongue, he plundered his mouth, nipping at his lips. He finally pulled back when B’lari started thrusting up against him, desperate for contact. B’lari’s hands had, until now been passive, massaging J’im Enqueri shoulders but no more. Now he clutched at J’im Enqueri’s ass, pulling him down.
 
Without breaking the kiss, J’im Enqueri obliged and started dry humping into his mate. Pulling away from the kiss in need of oxygen, B’lari gasped for breath, still pulling on his lover’s ass, trying to get closer. Dipping his head, B’lari latched on to one of his nipples, pulling on it and sucking it to a hard nub. When one was finished, he transferred to the other.
 
Pulling back, J’im Enqueri grabbed a pot of oil that stood on the table beside the bed. The pot would be refilled tomorrow. They had long ago learned that they had to have sexual contact at least once a day; it was the way of their bond. If they missed a day, they were both cranky and irritable the next until they could renew themselves. If they missed two days, the frustration was unbearable, leading to marathon fucking sessions.
 
Today, however, they had not missed, but were still as horny as if they had. Shrugging philosophically, J’im Enqueri oiled his fingers and began working his hand down to his partner’s opening. First he massaged around the opening, then slowly pressed one finger in. They both moaned at the sensations. Starting to move, the Sentinel finger-fucked his Guide for a few minutes, until B’lari was pushing back against him, demanding more. Adding a second finger, he continued to stretch that asshole, scissoring his fingers, and finally using three fingers. By the time B’lari was fully stretched, his cock was drooling all over his stomach and J’im Enqueri’s cock had dripped a puddle in the sheets.
 
Removing his fingers, J’im Enqueri immediately thrust in all the way to the hilt, his balls resting against B’lari’s ass cheeks. Pulling halfway out, J’im Enqueri dove back in, brushing B’lari’s prostrate. B’lari howled at the sensation, grabbing his own cock and squeezing to hold off his orgasm.
 
J’im Enqueri laughed outright at that. B’lari had surprised him the first time they had made love by being a very quiet lover…until he had hit his prostrate for the first time. The first time he had stroked B’lari prostrate with his cock, B’lari had come so hard he passed out. After J’im Enqueri had been assured that nothing was wrong, he had been hesitant to do it again, thinking that he might have hurt him. B’lari explained that he had not been hurt, but it took him an hour of talking to convince J’im Enqueri to try again. The second time had been just as earth-shattering as the first, but B’lari had not passed out. Over the years, they had worked on building B’lari’s stamina. While B’lari could hold on a long time if he wanted to in most circumstances, stroking his prostrate was the fastest way to get him off. He had never been able to hold past the seventh consecutive stroke yet.
 
Shifting, he stroked a couple of times, missing the prostrate, then shifted back to hit the prostrate again. B’lari whimpered and stroked his own aching cock. J’im continued the pattern as he sped up. Two strokes bypassing the prostrate, then one brushing it. He snapped his hips back and forth, driving B’lari to greater heights of arousal. Seeing B’lari close to completion, he started hitting his prostrate on every stroke, but his own orgasm snuck up on him. On the sixth stroke he exploded deep in B’lari body, flooding him with hot come.
 
The heat of J’im Enqueri release, plus the last stroke of his prostrate sent B’lari screaming over the edge, spurting between their bodies. J’im Enqueri slumped forward, lying half across B’lari, still buried in his ass. After a few minutes B’lari realized that they were both still hard and J’im Enqueri was unconsciously thrusting ever so slightly with his hips.
 
“Beloved?” B’lari asked.
 
“Yes?”
 
Thrusting his still hard cock against his lover’s stomach was the only answer B’lari gave. J’im Enqueri smiled and kissed him long and deep, before starting to thrust again.


Chapter 2

 
Colonel O’Neill awoke the next morning rather grumpy, his sleep had been plagued with questions of what to do. They were in a situation he was not prepared for and had no experience with. An enemy that might not be an enemy. Daniel seemed to be leaning toward trusting them, but Jack was a little more cautious. Daniel was a bit too trusting for Jack’s military mind.
 
Daniel jerked slightly as he awoke from one of the most erotic dreams he had ever had. ‘Damn,’ he muttered to himself, scathingly. ‘Now you’re not only lusting after Jack, you’re going to start torturing yourself with dreams, too?’ Since Shau’re’s death Daniel had wrestled with his feelings for Jack. He had tried to tell himself that all he felt was friendship, but he had finally come to the conclusion that there was no way around the fact that he was in love with the man. There was also no way around the fact that Jack was a career Air Force officer and there was no way he had any romantic interest in a geeky archeologist. Daniel had contented himself with being best friends. As he cleaned himself up, Daniel swore he was going to have to find a way to stop this before it went too far.
 
Everyone met in Jack’s room about fifteen minutes later. “Alright, kids, we are supposed to be touring the palace today. We need to talk to the people without B’lari or J’im Enqueri looking over our shoulders. So any ideas how to get away from them and do some snooping on our own?” Jack stated.
 
When no one popped up with ideas, Jack sighed. Without another word he led them out of the room and back down the corridor to the room that had been pointed out for breakfast that morning.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
B’lari awoke to find himself snuggled in his lover’s arms as usual. After three orgasms last night, they had fallen asleep without having changed the sheets. Now they were lightly glued together and badly in need of washing. Lying still, he relished the feeling of serenity and peace. The quiet did not last long as J’im Enqueri also awoke, unconsciously monitoring his guide and knowing that B’lari was awake beside him.
 
“Good Morning, Beloved,” B’lari greeted him as he snuggled back against the man spooned up behind him, rubbing his ass against his mate’s morning erection.
 
A contented growl was all J’im Enqueri answered at first. The Sentinel took his time savoring the taste of his Guide, kissing from B’lari’s ear down his neck to his collarbone. Every few kisses he would stop and nip lightly at the delicate skin, then soothe it with his tongue. Pushing himself up on one elbow he continued his exploration as B’lari slid down on his back to lie partially under him. Using his skillful tongue, J’im Enqueri teased first one nipple then the other, bringing both to aching hardness, pulling gently on the ring that threaded through the left one. Easing back, he smiled down at the man that brought him so much joy. “Good morning.”
 
B’lari smiled at his lover, a smile that seemed to light up the room without lamps. B’lari answered him by pulling J’im Enqueri’s head down and giving him a long, passionate kiss. They only broke apart when their bodies’ demand for oxygen became too insistent to ignore. Gasping slightly, B’lari launched himself at J’im Enqueri, beginning his exploration of the man’s neck and chest, returning the favor. Finally releasing his prize, B’lari looked up at his love. “Will that do, or do you want to continue this?” Grinning cheekily, B’lari bent down to give his lover’s nipples each one last slow lick.
 
Moaning with pleasure at the sensation, J’im Enqueri shook his head, “We do not have the time. We are to meet the visitors in an hour for firstmeal.”
 
“This day should be an interesting one,” B’lari said as he moved the fingers of his left hand in light patterns over the larger man’s chest. “I think they will probably want to look around the palace and the grounds today, so do you need me in chambers with you?”
 
J’im Enqueri moaned again, as B’lari’s other hand found his erection and started a slow, torturing rhythm. “As much as we’d love to have you there, we fear that we would not get much done,” he slowly began thrusting in time to the hand on his cock. “Oh, My Light, that feels wonderful.”
 
“We have plenty of time to deal with this, don’t we?” B’lari asked innocently, speeding up the action of his hand, while starting to thrust his own erection against his lover’s leg. J’im Enqueri’s hand slipped between their bodies, and started to pump B’lari’s cock in time to the hand on his own cock. Throwing his head back, B’lari groaned at the sensations pulsing through his body. Continuing the rhythm, J’im increased the pressure on B’lari’s cock slightly, bringing a small moan from his Guide. B’lari countered by sliding down his body until J’im Enqueri’s cock was in front of his face. Glancing up at his lover, he held his eyes as he slowly began to lick it from root to tip and back. Dragging his tongue back up to the tip, B’lari proceeded to take it into his mouth and suck ever so slightly, and it was J’im Enqueri’s turn to moan.
 
Grinning around the cock in his mouth, B’lari suddenly deep throated his prize, while his fingers massaged J’im Enqueri’s testicles in their sacks. The larger man rose off the bed with a howl. He was reduced to whimpering as B’lari started moving up and down his cock, all the while massaging his testicles and teasing at his perineum. B’lari increased the pace of his attentions as he felt the sacks tighten in preparation for orgasm. Descending one last time, B’lari gave a strong suck and swallowed quickly as J’im Enqueri exploded into his mouth.
 
J’im Enqueri looked down at the man licking his cock clean. Even with his hair tousled from sleep and wearing nothing but a raging erection, B’lari looked perfect. His eyes shone like stars and his cock stood proudly from the nest of curls at his groin. Pulling B’lari up to lie on the bed beside him, J’im Enqueri moved down to B’lari’s cock.
 
Spotting the precum gleaming at the tip, he slipped his mouth over the head of his cock, licking the head clean and teasing the slit with the tip of his tongue. B’lari silently arched his head into the pillows. J’im Enqueri started slowly taking more and more into his mouth, until his nose was nestled in those beautiful curls. Slowly pulling off, he sucked at the head again. Looking up, he saw the rapturous expression on his Guide’s face. Slipping his hand between B’lari’s legs, he too massaged his lover’s balls, then went back to suckling the head of his cock. While he continued to move up and down B’lari’s cock, he slipped his other hand under B’lari’s perfect ass and started to tease his opening. Slipping a finger into that tight little pucker, he started finger fucking his lover. Within two minutes, he felt the building orgasm in B’lari’s sacks. Taking just the head of B’lari’s cock into his mouth he gave a long, strong suck. B’lari cried out his name as he came. J’im Enqueri lovingly cleaned his cock before sliding back up to claim his mouth for a long kiss.
 
Rising, J’im Enqueri held his hand out for B’lari and they proceeded to get ready for the day. With a final tonsil cleaning kiss at the door, they walked out and went to meet their guests.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
The room was decorated in a similar fashion to the formal dining room of the night before, but much more simply. There was a single table set for six in the center of the room. The chairs less ornate; cutlery and dishes plainer. Only four guards were present this time.
 
B’lari greeted them as the stepped into the room. J’im Enqueri sat at the head of the table with B’lari at his right hand. They were dressed in robes similar to the ones they had been wearing in the throne room yesterday, though the colors had changed. The members of SG-1 were seated as they had been the night before.
 
“Since you expressed an interest in learning about our people, the best way to do this is to talk to the people. Most visitors like to talk to the people of the palace and tour the grounds on their first day here. Is this acceptable?” B’lari asked solicitously.
 
“Yeah, whatever,” Jack muttered. Having this young man looking over their shoulders wasn’t going to get them anywhere.
 
“Good,” B’lari said, delighted.
 
“If you need anything while you are here, just ask one of the staff. Simban is my First Prime. Rafe, H’bron, and Jo’elta will be around,” J’im Enqueri spoke for the first time since they entered the room. He motioned to each of the Jaffa as he named them. Simban and Rafe they had already been introduced to. Daniel recognized the other two as having been in the throne room yesterday, the man named Jo’elta had been the one to hold him back during the dance the night before. Both were black men of more than average height, Jo’elta at least fifteen years older that H’bron. “We will leave you alone to explore as you will. Midmeal will be in this room an hour after midday.”
 
“We can go anywhere we want to?” Jack asked, surprised. Even Daniel was having a hard time believing it was going to be this easy to talk to people without babysitters.
 
“There are certain areas that you are not allowed to go, but they are clearly marked. The doors are marked with a jaguar or a wolf like these.” B’lari lifted the medallion hanging around his neck. “Even if you were to try the doors you would not be able to open them, so don’t worry about it. You wish to know about our people, and we wish to learn of yours.” B’lari exchanged a glance with his love, before continuing, “You would suspect words given in our presence as being false. This way you know you can get honest answers.”
 
As the food was brought in, B’lari rambled on, oblivious to stunned expressions of his visitors’ faces, “The palace is large and something of a maze, should you get turned around and not be able to find your way, just call out and someone will lead you back.”
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
SG-1 spent their day talking to everyone they met and exploring the palace. Twice they found the marked doors they had been warned about, but had no difficulties finding their way around. By midday, though, Daniel was feeling rather turned around and very glad that Jack had been able to keep track of all the turns they made.
 
In speaking to the various people they met, they learned that the inhabitants of the palace were content with the way they were ruled. Everyone agreed that while J’im Enqueri was a very wise military leader and a strict law enforcer, B’lari was responsible for the majority of the better things that the government did. Whether by implementing policies himself or talking J’im Enqueri into them, B’lari was given credit for the thriving economy and excellent education system.
 
One phrase kept cropping up in conversation, whether with a cook, a Jaffa, or a gardener: “I am of the Tribe.” It seemed to be a byword here. An explanation of why the people liked to live here. Daniel found in fascinating. Sam was puzzled. Jack was just flat annoyed by it. Teal’c remain outwardly impassive, but inwardly wished someone would explain to them the significance of that phrase.
 
During discussions with one of the Jaffa, Jack discovered that the Jaffa were not the military, but only a small part of it, about two hundred, highly trained, basically on par with the American Special Forces. The standard army was much larger. Most adult males had been, or were currently, in the army unless there were special considerations. He could not tell them how larger the army was, simply saying that he did not know. Daniel wondered if that was their way of saying that information was classified.
 
One other discovery was made that first day, one that had Jack a little more open to J’im Enqueri. Everyone, absolutely every person they talked to, agreed that J’im Enqueri was not a god. Daniel was told in no uncertain terms that no man was to be worshipped. While J’im Enqueri was a wise and powerful lord, only the Four were to be worshipped. Daniel made a mental note to ask B’lari about this.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
Only B’lari and Jo’elta were there to greet SG-1 on their return to the smaller dining room. “How did you enjoy your day?”
 
“It was very enlightening,” Daniel responded.
 
Jack immediately popped up with a question that had been burning in his brain all day, “Are all of the Jaffa human?” He had noticed that all of them that he had seen were.
 
Shaking his head B’lari said, “No, but all are volunteers. They train for two years before their first placement, with reviews every other year after that. Simban has been First Prime for five years now and a good friend for many years longer. Jo’elta, here,” B’lari turned and smiled fondly at the Jaffa standing behind him, who returned the gesture, then turned back to continue, “has been trying to adopt me these many years, even though he knows I am much too old for that. Rafe and H’bron are good friends also. We know all of the Jaffa by name and history. They are the most loyal of our people.”
 
Teal’c raised an eyebrow, then commented, “Most of the Jaffa that we have encountered elsewhere would never have been counted friends by those they guarded.”
 
B’lari shrugged, “It is the way of the Tribe.”
 
Daniel, anxious to get the conversation on a new track, asked about methods of employment.
 
B’lari explained that positions were offered to those that had the skills for the job, but all were free to decline the position, then asked about Earth’s own ways. Sam and Daniel explained the concepts of resumes and job searches. B’lari found the tale of how Daniel came to work with SG-1 fascinating.
 
B’lari, Daniel, and the rest talked about employment and training for close to three hours before J’im Enqueri joined them in early evening.
 
“How are things going, My Light?” J’im Enqueri whispered in B’lari’s ear as he bent down to give him a kiss.
 
“Quite well, Beloved,” B’lari whispered back, as he returned the kiss in kind. “I believe you were correct about who they are fighting.”
 
J’im Enqueri sat to the side and listened quietly for another half an hour or so, until he was sure that SG-1 was fight the Small Ones as he had thought. He suddenly popped up with a question for Jack. “Jack O’Neill, how are you doing in your war against the Small Ones?”
 
Jack was startled, but tried to cover it. Looking at each member of his team, he saw matching looks of confusion. None of them could figure out what in the world he meant. “I’m not sure what you are talking about,” Jack answered, carefully.
 
J’im Enqueri smiled, thinking that Jack was just being cautious, “Those like Enqueri, the evil ones that enslave all they come across. The snakes that live off the misery and pain of others.”
 
Jack nodded his understanding, resignation on his face. They had figured it out, so there was no use in denying it. “The Goa’uld.”
 
J’im Enqueri and B’lari’s reactions surprised everyone but the Jaffa. They both leapt to their feet, knocking over their chairs. J’im Enqueri’s eyes immediately started glowing in anger, as he shouted “No!” at the top of his lungs. Grabbing B’lari and forcing him behind himself, J’im Enqueri backed away from the table and SG-1.
 
“The Small Ones are anathema! They have been stripped of their name, never for it to be spoken here again! Three of them have I killed with my own hands: Lasha, Galio, and Ventri. They will never be allowed to live as part of the Tribe. Your friend, Teal’c, is allowed because the one he carries is young and nothing can be done for him yet.” J’im Enqueri’s chest was heaving by the time he was finished with his tirade, his senses at high alert.
 
The four members of the Stargate team had also jumped from their chairs, when J’im Enqueri had reacted. They now stood at the side of the table farthest from J’im Enqueri and B’lari staring at them in a mixture of fear and awe.
 
After J’im Enqueri stopped, Daniel put his hands up, trying to placate the enraged Sentinel. “The Small Ones are also our enemies, and we have killed them also. Ra, Hathor, Amaunet, and Setesh have met their deaths at our hands. We have also had Klorel stripped from his host. We were not able to kill him, but we did rescue the host. We did not understand the custom; this has not been done on Earth for many centuries.”
 
The fire went out of J’im Enqueri’s eyes as he listened to Daniel. J’im Enqueri had extended his senses to listen for threats and was able to tell that Daniel was telling the truth. “He speaks the truth,” J’im Enqueri intoned, almost as a benediction.
 
B’lari stared at the four people standing in the room, and spoke in surprise, “You have killed Ra, Amaunet, and Hathor?”
 
Daniel nodded.
 
J’im Enqueri gave them a satisfied smile, “Perhaps the people of Terra have learned. At the time of the rebellion, the people were poised to destroy most of the Small Ones, but they hesitated, and many escaped. Enqueri was one of them. Countless people have suffered these centuries for that mistake.”
 
Jack, a little uneasy that J’im Enqueri had recognized them as from the Tau’ri homeworld, broke in, “Talk is all well and good, but we need help. It has been getting more and more difficult to fend them off.”
 
J’im Enqueri smiled again, but this time the smile was not pleasant, more predatory than anything else. “Perhaps you have found it, but now it is time to prepare for endmeal.”
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
“What the hell was that all about?” Jack asked as soon as all of his team was safely ensconced in his room before getting ready for the meal.
 
“In a few ancient Earth cultures, they associated power with a person’s name. For a person to be stripped of their name was the greatest condemnation, more so even than death. That’s what they have done here. When you named them, in their eyes, it was if you were trying to give them back that power,” Daniel explained.
 
“But J’im Enqueri is a Goa’uld,” Jack objected.
 
“Apparently he has broken from the Goa’uld like the Tok’ra. They would be very insulted if you called them Goa’uld, too,” Daniel pointed out.
 
“Great,” Jack moaned. “Anymore social faux pas we should know about?”
 
“Jack, how the hell should I know? I don’t exactly have an instruction manual here, you know,” Daniel ground out in exasperation. “Thankfully, J’im Enqueri and B’lari seem inclined to grant us a little leeway in their customs.”
 
“Daniel, do you think the fact that they trust us with their names has any significance?” Sam inserted, hoping to head off the argument that was brewing between the two men.
 
“Yes, it probably does, as does that we gave them our names. They know that we trust them, because we have given that power over us,” Daniel answered.
 
“Great, but if they won’t help us, we’re just wasting our time here,” Jack growled.
 
Everyone added their agreement to that statement before splitting up to get ready for the meal.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
“They named them!” J’im Enqueri thundered.
 
“They didn’t know any better, Beloved. Daniel Jackson explained that,” B’lari soothed the big man. Coming up behind him, B’lari rubbed his hand up and down his arm in a hypnotic fashion.
 
J’im Enqueri took a deep breath and turned to face B’lari full on. “B’lari, only twice since the Cleansing has that word been breathed in our presence. Each time we have had to take up arms against the Small Ones within ten years time. Now, it has happened again.”
 
“Do you think they are going to return?”
 
“We do not know. It may be a sign that we should help these strangers, but we must be sure. We will watch during their Time. By the time they are to return to their home, we will have reached a decision. We only hope that we reach the right one.” J’im Enqueri sighed, then pulled B’lari in for a long, slow kiss. As the kiss lengthened, he started licking B’lari’s lips and nipping at his mouth.
 
B’lari quickly backed up, a grin lighting his face. “None of that, or we shall be late for endmeal. Come, help me with my hair, and I will let you play with it tonight.” B’lari purposefully wiggled his hips as he walked away from his lover.
 
J’im Enqueri smiled and followed him into his dressing room. Tonight would be fun.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
The meal that night was very similar to the night before, everyone sat in the same places, which Daniel noticed surprised a few people. He mused on that throughout the meal, but immediately forgot all about it when B’lari got up to dance again.
 
This dance was called the Dance of the Joining. It began with a brief representation of B’lari and J’im together, then J’im being taken by Enqueri for a host. J’im’s pain and fear showed in every movement. B’lari portrayed the fight for dominance so well Daniel looked over at J’im Enqueri to see if he was still fighting. There was a subtle change in the dance just as the animals joined in. Daniel realized that there had been a turning point in the battle, and with the inclusion of the animals, he would have guessed that B’lari had, somehow, joined J’im in fighting Enqueri’s hold. Thrill of J’im’s victory was tempered with the knowledge that he had changed, but there was obviously still great joy that the two lovers were still together.
 
Daniel was awed by B’lari’s grace and the strength of his love for J’im Enqueri. ‘I wish there was a way for me to be able to express what I feel for Jack like B’lari does for J’im Enqueri.’ Daniel mental chastised himself, ‘Maybe you could if there was any chance he would ever accept it. Get over it, there is no way in hell that he ever could. For pity’s sake, the man’s in the military. It will never happen.’
 
Jack watched the performance, perfunctorily noticing the beauty, but his mind full of plans. These people had fended off three planetary assaults. Even if they did not agree to help them outright, maybe they would be allowed to learn by observation. And if B’lari’s thirst for knowledge was anything to go by, they probably had records of their battles somewhere. If Jack could study those, he was sure that he could pick up something useful.
 
The end of the performance played out much the way it had the night before. Ending in the same position, and bringing the same salute. Coming back to the table B’lari suggested a visit to the temple the next day. When Jack agreed, goodnights were said and everyone headed for their rooms for the night.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
When B’lari and J’im Enqueri entered their rooms, B’lari demanded a repeat of the night before. Tonight, though, they remembered to change the sheets and clean up before falling asleep.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
For the second morning in a row, Daniel awoke from dreams of Jack. ‘What in hell am I supposed to do now? We’re going to be here in close quarters for a week. I hope I can keep this under control until we get back to earth. Jack would kill me if he found out!’
 
Next door Jack had problems of his own. Jack woke up panting from a dream that featured Daniel dancing as B’lari had the night before. Sighing, Jack got out of bed. Damn, he thought he had beaten this. For crying out loud, the man had been married, there was no way he could ever be interested in a graying military colonel. Ever since Daniel’s return from Abydos, Jack had watched out for him. First as a commander watched out for those under his command, then as a friend for another friend, and finally as a whole lot more. Jack had watched as Daniel worried and searched for Shau’re, wishing he could tell him how he felt, but never able to. Only since Shau’re’s death had Jack finally been able to stop the erotic dreams that had plagued his sleep. And now they were back! Stuffing his feelings back in a corner of his mind, Jack prepared for the day ahead.
 
Sam’s night had been uneventful, her only concern this morning was curiosity about the priestess they were to meet today. Teal’c was silently pondering what it would have been like to be Jaffa on this planet, without the maturing of the symbiote hanging over his head. He was very aware of the clock winding down.
 
SG-1’s morning meeting lasted long enough for Jack to tell them to keep their eyes open, and then lead them down the hall like the morning before.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
This morning J’im Enqueri was the first to awaken. Lying still, he breathed in the smell of his Guide, safe in his arms. His dreams that night had been plagued with memories of the dangers that B’lari had been in during the last assaults on Perusen. He longed to be able to protect B’lari from everything, from all pain, from all hardships, but it just wasn’t possible.
 
B’lari had been threatened many times: first Lasha had taken him, meaning to make B’lari his next host. J’im Enqueri had no doubt that they would have been able to overcome him as they had overcome Enqueri, but the pain that he had endured during the fight had been immense. Then Galio had trapped B’lari, nearly dropping him to his death to punish J’im Enqueri. Galio’s death had been neither swift nor painless. Last had been Ventri. Ventri, a slimy little being, who didn’t have the courage to attack directly, had tried to make J’im Enqueri doubt B’lari’s love. Luckily, J’im Enqueri had long since developed perfect faith in his lover. When his plan failed, Ventri had planned to kill B’lari and run, thinking that he would be able to come back later and finish the job.
 
J’im Enqueri’s encounter with Ventri was now a legendary example of his temper and imagination.
 
As B’lari started to stir, J’im Enqueri turned his thoughts to the visitors. The one called Jack O’Neill was very interesting to watch. He acted gruff and sarcastic to his team, but he stayed behind them, guarding them against any danger that might try to sneak up on them. In his own way, Jack O’Neill was probably as protective of his teammates as J’im Enqueri was of B’lari. The more he thought about it though, Jack O’Neill seemed to be most protective of the man called Daniel Jackson, but the two men were obviously not lovers. Mentally shrugging, he dismissed the thought as B’lari started to move around.
 
“Good Morning, my love,” J’im Enqueri whispered huskily into his mate’s ear. B’lari smiled and turned his face up for a kiss. Obliging, J’im Enqueri started pressing soft kisses all over B’lari’s face, ending on his mouth.
 
When he started to pull back, B’lari grabbed his head and pulled him back down, using his tongue to demand entrance into his lover’s mouth. J’im Enqueri happily opened his mouth to receive his lover’s tongue. B’lari left his mouth and started trailing kisses down his neck, “Good,” two more kisses, reaching his Adam’s apple, “morning,” a light nip at the prominence there, quickly soothed by his tongue, “Beloved.” B’lari proceeded to skip down to the Sentinel’s nipples, which were already taking an interest in the proceedings. After laving them each for a few moments, he looked up at his lover, desire shining from his eyes. “How much time do we have?”
 
J’im Enqueri moaned when B’lari left his nipples; he had been able to remain silent up until that point, but the loss of contact was too much. “We have awakened earlier than yesterday. We should have enough time to finish what we have started, as long as we don’t waste time.”
 
Smiling evilly, B’lari said, “Then by all means, let us not waste time,” as he dipped his head to continue torturing his lover. Slipping his hand beneath the linens, he found J’im Enqueri’s cock and began teasing the man to even higher arousal. As they sped up their ministrations, B’lari flipped onto his stomach and presented his ass for the other man’s use. J’im Enqueri immediately took him up on his offer.
 
J’im Enqueri grabbed the pot of oil and slicked his fingers completely. Using one, he gently circled the pink pucker that marked the entrance to the beautiful body beneath him. J’im Enqueri used one hand between his lover’s legs to pleasure his cock, and with the other he began to stretch the luscious ass before him. Easing one finger into the opening, he thrust it in and out slowly, building speed when B’lari started thrusting back against him. Adding another finger, J’im Enqueri repeated the process, scissoring them to stretch him more. Adding more of the oil, he added a third finger to the first two, making B’lari moan in pleasure and push his ass back to meet the digits invading his body.

Feeling the climax building in B’lari’s body, J’im Enqueri wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and squeezed just enough to hold it back. B’lari whimpered quietly in frustration. “Not yet, My Light. We want you to come while we’re in you.” Keeping his fingers in B’lari’s ass, J’im Enqueri quickly scooped more of the oil into his hand and coated his own weeping cock.
 
B’lari moaned a little when the fingers pulled from his body, and he lost the wonderful fullness. J’im Enqueri worked quickly, coming to his knees on the bed and lining his cock up with the freshly stretched opening. Pushing in slowly, he sheathed himself fully in the body of his soulmate and lifemate. He remained still savoring the feeling.
 
“Beloved, if you don’t start moving soon, I may have to do something drastic,” B’lari panted, pushing back, trying to get more of that delicious feeling. J’im Enqueri chuckled a little then began thrusting slowly. B’lari moaned in exultation when J’im Enqueri hit his prostrate on the first thrust. “More, Beloved, more!” B’lari’s voice rose with the sensations he experienced.
 
Shifting his angle, J’im Enqueri continued to thrust, building speed. Reaching beneath B’lari’s body he started to stroke B’lari’s cock in time with his thrusts. B’lari continued to moan as the pleasure built in his belly, curling around and around, threatening to send him crashing over the end. “Yes,” he groaned as he shoved his ass backward to meet J’im Enqueri’s thrusts then thrust forward into the hand on his cock. J’im Enqueri continued to build speed until he was pounding into the body beneath him on the bed.
 
As he felt his own climax building, he shifted his angle again, until he was hitting B’lari’s prostrate with every thrust. Like clock work, on the seventh thrust, B’lari climaxed, spilling his seed all over J’im Enqueri’s hand and the sheets. The clenching of B’lari’s ass muscles, combined with the smell and feel of B’lari’s come on his hand, sent J’im Enqueri plummeting over the edge of his orgasm.
 
Breathing hard, both men flopped back onto the bed, B’lari landing on J’im Enqueri’s chest. Silence reigned for a few minutes before either man moved. Sated, B’lari flipped backward into the pillows beside his lover. “Beloved, are you sure you don’t want to come with us to the temple? You haven’t been there for quite some time, you know. M’gen would be very happy to see you again.”
 
“We are sorry, but we have to meet with Simban for reviews. With An’jelic and St’evn returning in two days, we want to get this out of the way so that we may spend the day with them.”
 
“Ah, I understand. Shall I tell M’gen that we shall come to visit after the offworlders leave?” B’lari inquired, still determined to get J’im Enqueri out of the palace for a short while sometime soon.
 
“Yes, we shall try. Assure her that we shall definitely be there sometime before the harvest,” J’im replied.
 
“Very well.” It wasn’t quite what B’lari wanted as the harvest was over two months away, but it was better than nothing. Swinging his legs of the bed, B’lari stood and stretched in all his glory. “Come, we must get ready for firstmeal, Beloved.”
 
J’im Enqueri lay a moment longer admiring the beautiful body of his lover. Grinning, he stood and followed B’lari out, his Sentinel sight picking up the semen leaking out of his ass and running down the insides of his legs. In the next couple of weeks they were scheduled to go to their forest retreat, away from prying eyes. It would be good to get away, J’im Enqueri only hoped he had the timing right.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
The meal that morning was little different from the morning before. J’im Enqueri explained to them that B’lari would be accompanying them to the temple, while he would be busy at the palace. As the meal ended, Jo’elta entered the room with one of the wolves that had been in evidence in the throne room and later in the dining room. The animal immediately went to sit beside B’lari’s chair, waiting for his master. He then accompanied them out of the palace and to the temple.
 
Daniel was fascinated by the relationship between the wolf and B’lari. It seemed almost as if B’lari and the wolf could read each other’s minds. The animal never left B’lari’s side as they moved through the palace and got into the transports that would take them away from the city. The transport that they were using, though smaller than the ones that they had used when coming from the Stargate, were still large enough to seat the six people comfortably.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>



The temple that they approached didn’t look anything like what Daniel was expecting. Instead of being a pyramid, the temple they approached was an enormous stone ziggurat. As they set down in front of the structure, Daniel quickly calculated the height of the structure to be somewhere over three hundred feet. No other structure that they had seen had come anywhere near that height, and the styling…Daniel had never seen anything like it anywhere!

“B’lari?” Daniel called.

B’lari stopped and glanced back at his guests. Seeing the curiosity on Daniel’s face, he said, “You are wondering why you haven’t seen anything else like this?” When Daniel nodded, he laughed and said, “That is because there is nothing like this anywhere else on Perusen. This temple predates the coming of the Small Ones. No one knows for sure when it was built or who built it. It is the Temple of the Four, the gods of the Tribe. Come, M’gen will be waiting.”

Entering the temple, SG-1 was lead into a large chamber, the walls of which were lined with benches, while the center of the floor contained a tiled mosaic. Mosaics on the walls also depicted various scenes. As the entered the chamber, Daniel watched B’lari turn and look down at the wolf by his side, after a few moments the wolf trotted over to the entry and sat down facing out. Striding towards them from an archway directly across from them was a tall, auburn-haired woman. The woman was dressed in garish robes of bright pink. They clashed horridly with B’lari’s gold and just about every other color in the chamber.

“Welcome, honored visitors. B’lari, you have been too absent of late.” M’gen greeted B’lari by kissing his cheek.

“M’gen, it is good to see you again. Do not chastise me too badly. J’im Enqueri had been trying to get me to come, but I have been very busy,” B’lari murmured in response.
 
“And when is our esteemed Sentinel going to be coming to the temple?” M’gen asked as she studied the newcomers.
 
“He hopes to be able to get here sometime before harvest, but enough. These are our visitors from Earth. Daniel Jackson, Jack O’Neill, Samantha Carter, and Teal’c of the Chulak.” As he introduced them, they each nodded to the woman standing before them.
 
She stood staring at them for a few moments, and Daniel got the impression that she was judging them for something. He only hoped that they passed whatever test she was giving. Finally she nodded and smiled, “Welcome in the name of the Four.”
 
Daniel smiled at the woman, “We have come to your world to learn of your people, but one cannot understand a people without understanding their religion.”
 
“That you cannot. Many foolish men have not believed this and lived to regret it.” M’gen replied, leading the members of SG-1 over to one of the mosaics on the walls. Going around the room she explained the significance of each one.
 
Daniel noticed that the Four gods that they kept referring to correlated to the four elements of ancient beliefs. The Jaguar, their highest god, controlled fire. He was supposed to be fierce, courageous, and unendingly loyal. A loner and competitive, he was also both a destroyer and protector. He was considered the patron of all law enforcement.
 
Their second ranked god was the Wolf, who controlled water. Wolf was supposed to be wild, playful, and full of life. As a pack animal and the giver of life, he was closely associated with Family, Art, and Education.
 
Third was the Bear, ruler of the planet itself. Bear was practical, strong of both body and will, and intensely honorable. Bear was frequently alone, except for close family. He was the guardian of the military, which explained the Jaffa’s helms.
 
Last of all was Eagle, the ruler of the sky. Eagle was intelligent, brave, and aloof. The most illusive of the Four, Eagle was very shy. According to legend, he had been searching for answers since the death of his family. He was custodian of the sciences and medicine.
 
The last mosaic they examined sent chills down the spines of the members of SG-1. In the mosaic was a perfect depiction of a Goa’uld wrapped around a man. “This is the Evil One,” Jack said before M’gen could begin her explanation.
 
Smiling sadly, she nodded. “This is Snake, the evil one, a sly, hateful liar. Snake is lazy, living off the labor of others. Causing pain is his delight. We have been fortunate here, the Four have sent us two of their champions to drive the Small Ones away.”
 
Seeing the connection, Daniel spoke up, “Jaguar sent J’im Enqueri and Wolf sent B’lari.”
 
“You are correct,” M’gen said, smiling in approval.
 
“What if someone wanted to take the throne from them? Is there anyway for new leaders to be selected?” Jack asked.
 
“In a way,” M’gen replied. “In order to rule here, a person must prove they have the backing of the Four. They must issue honorable challenge to the Sentinel, one against one or team against team. The ones that lose the challenge are then exiled for ten years. They may live on Perusen if they wish, but they will not be welcomed back to the temple for ten years. The last challenge was not honorable.”
 
“What happened?” Daniel asked.
 
“A Sentinel of the Jaguar named Lexbara wished to take Perusen from J’im Enqueri. She had no Guide, so there was no way she could have defeated him. Instead, she tried to lure me away from my Beloved by making me feel pity for her. When I would not go with her, she tried to drown me,” B’lari explained. As he spoke, Daniel could see the pain in his eyes. Taking a deep breath, B’lari continued, “She was executed for her crimes.”
 
“A woman?” Sam asked.
 
“Yes, this troubles you?” B’lari asked.
 
“No, not at all, but many worlds do not believe that women have as much worth as men,” Sam explained. “Our own world had problems with that belief in the past.”
 
“Women are of equal worth as men. A man would be very unwise to believe otherwise. There are few jobs that only men can do, but there are also jobs that only woman can do. It is said that in the Before Time things were different, but it is but a memory now,” B’lari said proudly. “I shall leave you for now, M’gen can explain things in more detail. I shall return to bring you back for midmeal. Please do not try to walk back to the palace.” Smiling, B’lari confided, “The city is more of a maze than the palace, and I would not wish you to become lost.”
 
SG-1 talked with M’gen for over four hours, discussing religions place and function in their society. One area of note that they covered was equality of religion. With the many different peoples on the planet, it was unlikely that all of them would want to convert to the religion of the planet. According to M’gen, other religions were tolerated, as long as they didn’t push themselves on the believers in the Tribe. They were allowed to teach their children their religion, as long as they realized that their children were going to be exposed to the established faith in school. Children were allowed to choose for themselves which they would follow.
 
By the time B’lari returned to take them to the meal, SG-1 had developed a good understanding of the religious life of the people. Sam, Jack, and Daniel wished Earth had developed this kind of system long ago; it would have saved a lot of bloodshed over the years.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
Midmeal was the same as the day before. After they ate, B’lari started asking about religion and its place on Earth.
 
Daniel explained Earth’s long history of religious wars. He also described the repression and persecution that was so prevalent in history. Finally, seeing the concern and distress of B’lari face, he spoke of America’s belief in religious freedom.
 
Slightly confused, B’lari said, “I thought you came from Terra. What is this America that you referred to?”
 
“America is a country on the planet. On Earth, there are many different governments, some of which are not led by good men,” Sam put in.
 
“Why are there different governments? Are they not all of the same Tribe?”
 
“On Earth, the concept of there being one tribe was lost long ago,” Daniel said. “Now there are many different governments.”
 
B’lari thought for a few moments, then shook his head. “Here J’im Enqueri oversees all local governments and has the final say in all major decisions. I believe this is wiser than having many different governments that would fight with one another. Teal’c, how are you treated on Earth as an offworlder?”
 
“I am treated well, “Teal’c assured him. “There are a few that would not, but Colonel O’Neill and General Hammond both have protected me as is needed. They allow me to work with them to free my…tribe.” Teal’c faltered just a little over the word tribe, but he got his point across quite well.
 
B’lari and SG-1 continued to discuss religion and government for another couple of hours before J’im Enqueri joined them, greeting B’lari with a kiss.
 
“Were you able to finish?” B’lari asked, seeing the lines of fatigue lining his face.
 
“Yes, they are finished, My Light. For now at least. How have things been going here?” J’im Enqueri replied.
 
“They have problems with their many governments, but there is nothing they can do about that. Other than that it has been a most enjoyable afternoon.”
 
As J’im Enqueri sat, Jack asked the question that had been burning in his brain all afternoon. “I was wondering about what happened with Lexbara. The priestess told us a little about what happened, but not much.”
 
Daniel wanted to strangle Jack when he saw B’lari glance at J’im Enqueri with apprehension in his eyes. Thankfully, though J’im Enqueri tensed and his face acquired a shuttered expression as he spoke, he did not take offense.
 
“She wanted to take the throne from us, but she knew that she would never be able to challenge us successfully while she was without a guide. She tried to take B’lari, and when he refused she tried to kill him.”
 
“How should she have gone about the challenge? What happened to her?” Jack was definitely pushing it now.
 
Expelling a great breath, J’im Enqueri explained, “The challenge is a public display of which person or team the Four favor. As a bonded Jaguar and Wolf team, we and B’lari are nearly unbeatable. Our strengths reinforce each other. Only two Jaguars would be able to challenge us successfully. Some say that will never happen because two jaguars would always be fighting each other for dominance. She first tried to lure B’lari away from us so that she could claim him as her own. When that failed, she distracted us long enough to get to him and try to drown him in the fountain in the courtyard.”
 
Pausing a moment before continuing, J’im Enqueri stated firmly, “She was executed for her crimes. The animals of the Four tore her body apart and feasted on her corpse.”
 
Jack, Sam, and Daniel cringed at the gory picture he painted. “Isn’t that a little harsh?” Jack asked. Execution he had no problem with, but to be fed to wild animals? He paid no attention to Daniel, who was trying to shush him.
 
“It was too easy a punishment,” J’im Enqueri growled, his eyes starting to glow.
 
Daniel tried to get Jack to back off, but his curiosity was piqued. “I can understand your being very angry with her, but why the extreme punishment?”
 
“She tried to drown me,” B’lari said by way of explanation. Seeing the continued confusion of their faces, he explained further. “She took that which gives life and tried to take a life. Water was given by the Wolf for life and laughter, not pain and death.”
 
“You may believe that her punishment was harsh, but our laws are harsh. It is the way of the Tribe since before the Small Ones came. Crime is minimal here, because punishment comes swiftly and harshly,” J’im Enqueri informed them. “But understand, while we judge the guilt or innocence of a criminal, the people decide a person’s punishment. So it was with Lexbara.”
 
“But how can you be sure that you have the right man? Couldn’t you be punishing the wrong people sometimes?” Jack asked.
 
B’lari smiled and shook his head, “No one can lie to a Sentinel and get away with it.” Jack just looked at him, hoping for a more thorough explanation. “J’im Enqueri can tell when a person lies. The mouth can lie effectively, but the rest of the body will always give it away.”
 
“He would be able to hear their heartbeats, Jack. He could monitor pulse, respiration, hell, probably even blood pressure, and pupil responses!” Daniel put the facts into terms that Jack could understand.
 
“Sweet!” Jack smiled at the idea of a man being able to tell immediately when he was lied to.
 
Daniel, wanting to get his mind off Jack and how beautiful he was when he smiled, asked B’lari about the bond that he had referred to earlier.
 
“We are life and soulmates. We are one in life and shall be one in death,” B’lari said.
 
SG-1 was surprised at the firm declaration that should one die, the other would, too. Think of some of the lovers she had know, Sam asked, “You mean you would kill yourself if J’im Enqueri ever died?”
 
“No,” J’im Enqueri broke in, “we will die when he dies and he will die when we die, it is the way of the bond. When Lexbara tried to kill him, we went to the spirit world and called him back. If he had not been able to come back, we would have joined him there. We became one life at the Joining.”
 
“You refer to the Joining, but I am not sure what you are talking about. And for the matter what exactly is a Sentinel?” Jack demanded.
 
“A Sentinel is a man with five senses enhanced far beyond the capabilities of most men and an imperative to protect his tribe. However, a Sentinel’s senses can be easily overwhelmed by the world around him, so they need a Guide to keep them grounded in the real world. The Guide acts as an anchor while the Sentinel uses his senses. A Guide also watches the Sentinel’s back while he is working. They are partners, if you will. Sentinel and Guide pairs are also soulmates. I am J’im Enqueri’s Guide and soulmate. If a Sentinel does not have a Guide, they will slowly go insane.” B’lari sounded infinitely sad at the prospect of a Sentinel driven insane by the senses he possessed. J’im Enqueri gave his shoulder a loving squeeze, and leaned over to give him a loving kiss. When they broke apart, B’lari was smiling again and continued.
 
“The Joining was when J’im was taken by Enqueri to be his host. Because we were bonded already, I was able to accompany him to the spirit world where we battled with the snake. The jaguar and the wolf each went after the snake, but were unable to defeat it. However, when both attacked together, they prevailed. They rent the evil thing in two and devoured its body, the jaguar taking the head and the wolf taking the tail. When the vision was ended and we returned to Perusen, J’im had become J’im Enqueri and we were one.”
 
J’im Enqueri picked up the tale when B’lari stopped. “After the Joining, we drove the Small Ones from our world and killed Lasha, who had thought to make B’lari his host. All of the old Jaffa died or were driven away with the other Small Ones. The new Jaffa are given the same training as the old, but that is all that they have in common. We train a separate regular army as well, as a defense against the return of the Small Ones. Twice they have tried to take our home. Galio soon after they were driven away the first time. Ventri the last time. We will not allow ourselves to become complacent.”
 
“How did you withstand the assaults?” Jack asked, hoping for some useful information.
 
J’im Enqueri gave him a secretive smile. “Maybe we can talk of this later, but it is time for endmeal now.”
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
“We still didn’t learn anything about how they have kept the Goa’uld from over running them,” Jack fumed. They had gone back to their rooms and cleaned up, agreeing to meet in Jack’s room before heading down to the dining room.
 
“Jack, they don’t know us that well yet. Even if they did tell us anything, you would probably suspect them of giving us false information,” Daniel pointed out logically.
 
“He’s right, sir,” Sam added. Grinning wryly, Jack nodded his concurrence.
 
Thinking for a few moments, Jack asked, “Daniel, do you think they are going to help us?”
 
“Yes, I do,” Daniel stated firmly. “It might not be military help, but they will likely agree to at least a trade treaty.”
 
Nodding again, Jack led them out of the room and down the corridor for endmeal.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
As J’im Enqueri stood brushing B’lari’s hair, he thought about the conversation with the offworlders. He mused about what they had learned about their judicial system. He could see where it was a good one for them, since they didn’t have Sentinels, but he thought it wasted too much time. Continuing his thoughts, he was startled by B’lari’s question.
 
“J’im, if you do decide to help them, do you think they will let me visit Earth? Just for a few hours,” B’lari quickly reassured his lover, when the hands in his hair stiffened.
 
Hiding his discomfort, he replied, “They probably will, but if you wish to go, we will be going with you. We would not be able to bare you so far away.” J’im Enqueri finished his task and set the brush down on the table before turning B’lari to face him. “We love you too much for that.”
 
Smiling, B’lari stretched up and kissed him. “I love you, too, J’im Enqueri.”
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
Endmeal that night was much the same as it had been the two nights previously, with B’lari performing another dance. This one called the Dance of Love.
 
To Daniel, it seemed to be a classic love story as applied to B’lari and J’im Enqueri. As he watched, Daniel wished there was a way that Jack could love him as J’im Enqueri loved B’lari. Whenever B’lari was in the room J’im Enqueri’s eyes would follow him. Daniel quickly glanced at his host. Yep, J’im Enqueri was watching every move that B’lari made on the floor, his eyes full of the love that he did not express in words.
 
Jack sat watching the performance, this time with a better appreciation of the beauty and emotion. He was intrigued by the differences between the two men. He had worked hard to try to bridge the differences between himself and his teammates, but he was still having trouble with Daniel. They had so little in common, that there was no frame of reference. Maybe he should take a page from these two men’s book and just take a running jump, and if he fell on his face, he would just have to pick up the pieces.
 
Teal’c also watched the dance. By now, Teal’c was sure that B’lari was not human, but he was having great difficulty deciding what race he was apart of.
 
Sam enjoyed the performance too, but she was starting to get rather apprehensive about what General Hammond was going to say about their delay.
 
At the end of the dance, B’lari rose and returned to the table. Turning to Daniel, he said, “After Firstmeal, we will escort Sam and Teal’c to the Stargate, then you may visit the village of your choice. There are several near here, so you will have a variety to choose from.” J’im Enqueri rose and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. With a smile, B’lari turned and led his lover out of the room. All of SG-1 left also, agreeing to meet in Jack’s room the next morning.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
B’lari hurried them back to their room, stripping them before the door closed entirely. J’im Enqueri was happy to oblige his love; the Dance of Love had always enflamed him. Their evening coupling resulted in multiple orgasms again, but they didn’t have to worry about sheets since they only stumbled to the bed after they were finished. There were several pillows and cushions that would never be the same again, though.
 
Just before he dozed off, J’im Enqueri wondered idly if it was B’lari’s time again, but he was asleep before he could ask.



Chapter 3

 
By the third morning, Daniel had figured out that it was not going to be easy to get rid of his dreams. Today he had awoken to sticky sheets and a raging hard-on. After dealing with that, Daniel quickly got dressed and headed for their morning meeting.
 
All through the morning meeting, he found his eyes wandering to Jack. Jack was just so beautiful, both in face and heart, and he didn’t even seem to notice. Daniel jerked his eyes away, and sternly lectured himself on the impossibilities of Jack ever returning his feelings.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
Opening his eyes slowly, B’lari realized that he had been awakened by his lover running his hand up and down the inside of his thigh. “Umm, that feels good, Beloved, but don’t start something that you can’t finish,” he warned. When the motion continued, he took it as a sign that this morning was to be entertaining. Ever since the offworlders had arrived, he and J’im Enqueri had both been unbearably horny.
 
Reaching behind himself, he got a grip on J’im Enqueri’s cock and began to pump it slowly. Slowly and reluctantly, J’im Enqueri stopped rubbing B’lari’s leg and brought his hand around to stop B’lari’s hand as well. “We do not have the time this morning. We must meet our guests.”
 
Sighing, B’lari stood, his cock jutting out from his body. Turning, he looked at his lover. Seeing his own lust mirrored in his eyes, he grinned. “Perhaps we should move this to the bathing chamber to speed things up?” B’lari wiggled his hips, making his cock bob about at a level with J’im Enqueri’s face.
 
J’im Enqueri licked his lips, quickly calculating how long it would take them to get ready afterward. All thoughts of time restraints flew out of his head when B’lari let his hand wander to his own cock and started to play with the heavy balls hanging below it. Quickly rising from the bed J’im Enqueri headed for his lover, but when B’lari saw him coming, he turned and slipped away to the bathing chamber with a musical laugh.
 
Catching up to B’lari just inside the bathing chamber door, J’im Enqueri slipped his arms around him from behind and pulled him flush against his body. Grinding his cock against the smaller man’s ass, J’im Enqueri let his fingers wander to the inviting nipples while he buried his nose in the lush curls teasing his chest. Wanting to experience this to the fullest, J’im Enqueri brought his senses up a couple more notches. Breathing in, he smelled the wonderful scent that was his Guide’s essence. His fingers and chest felt every individual hair as it brushed his skin. He could feel the warmth of B’lari’s ass on his cock.
 
B’lari let J’im Enqueri have his fun for a few minutes before pulling away just enough to turn around. Grasping his lover’s head, he pulled him down into a searing kiss. Using one hand to hold him in place, B’lari used his other hand to tease his nipples to hard nubs. Breaking away from the kiss, B’lari proceeded to use his mouth to tighten the nubs even harder as his hands wandered lower to J’im Enqueri’s cock.
 
J’im Enqueri allowed B’lari to turn around and returned his kiss with equal enthusiasm. As B’lari wandered lower, his hands wandered over his lover’s back and ass. Caressing those perfectly formed globes, J’im Enqueri felt his cock harden further. Dipping his fingers into the channel between them, he teased at the opening hidden there. When B’lari’s hands found his cock, he grabbed onto the ass cheeks hard.
 
Feeling his cheeks gripped harder, B’lari grinned and took his hands from his lover’s cock and trailed them around behind to tease at his lover’s ass crack while his mouth continued to torment his nipples. Even when J’im Enqueri’s hands loosened on his ass, he still used both hands to tease at his opening. He was totally engrossed in his task when his lover spoke.
 
“Please, My Light. Take me?” J’im Enqueri almost pleaded as he pushed back against the fingers that teased his anus.
 
Smiling, B’lari nodded before leading him over into the bathing pool. Once in the water, J’im Enqueri turned and presented his ass to his lover. Shaking his head, he grabbed J’im Enqueri’s arm and led him to one of the submerged seats lining the walls of the pool. “I want to see you when you come with me buried to the hilt in your ass.”
 
J’im Enqueri sat on the padded seat and pulled up his knees, spreading his leg as wide as he could for B’lari. Placing his hands on J’im Enqueri’s legs, B’lari pushed up to capture his lips in a kiss. One hand went to his lover’s puckered opening, while the other stroked his cock, once in a while leaving his cock to play with his balls. B’lari lovingly stretched J’im Enqueri, but didn’t waste any time. By the time J’im Enqueri was ready, both men were moaning in desire, their cocks leaking into the water. Just watching J’im Enqueri was enough to enflame B’lari, but that plus the movement of the warm water he stood in was driving him wild.
 
When J’im Enqueri was fully stretched, B’lari quickly replaced his fingers with his cock; J’im Enqueri didn’t have time to moan between the two. Full embedded in his body, B’lari bent forward and stole another lingering kiss, before starting to thrust slowly. His hands played with the larger man’s cock and balls as he thrust. Altering his angle, B’lari searched for that little nub deep with in J’im Enqueri’s body. On his fifth stroke he found it. J’im Enqueri threw his head back and growled, sounding for all the world like his guide animal.
 
As they built speed, J’im Enqueri gripped the sides of the pool, uncaring of the water splashing on to the floor. In order to keep his balance, B’lari let go of J’im Enqueri’s cock and gripped his shoulders instead. His mouth was still busy tormenting his Sentinel’s nipples. As climax neared, B’lari took one of his hands off J’im Enqueri’s shoulders and fondled his balls again. Feeling the tightness there, he sped up even more, slamming into J’im Enqueri’s ass.
 
J’im Enqueri’s scream of completion echoed in the chamber as his come flooded out of him into the water of the pool. B’lari’s climax was wrung from him by the clenching muscles in his partner’s ass, and he howled his partner’s name as he came. Sliding forward, he slumped against his lover for a few moments.
 
Soon, however, they realized that they were running out of time and quickly washed and got ready for the day. They just barely managed to get to the small dining room before SG-1.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
Firstmeal began as usual, however Sam, while seemingly fine externally, was getting more nervous by the minute about returning without Jack and Daniel. What if it was a trap? What if something happened to the two of them before she and Teal’c returned? In the middle of her rising panic, B’lari reached across Daniel and a touched Sam’s arm. Immediately her whirling thoughts stilled and she calmed.
 
Blinking a couple of times in confusion, she asked, “How did you do that?”
 
B’lari smiled and glanced at J’im Enqueri for confirmation. When J’im Enqueri nodded, B’lari explained, “I am an empath. I can feel your emotions and, sometimes, influence them a little.”
 
“It is the law that none may touch him against his will,” J’im Enqueri warned them.
 
While Daniel and Sam nodded, Jack seemed confused, “Why?”
 
Daniel explained quickly, “B’lari would be hurt if grabbed in anger. Or, for that matter, any other strong emotion.”
 
Jack mused on this for a second or two then commented, “Your enemies could easily get around you by going after B’lari, couldn’t they? That’s why you keep him close to you and well guarded when he isn’t, right?”
 
J’im Enqueri answered with a curt nod, but the expression on his face reminded Jack and Daniel that someone had tried that. They also remember what had happen to her.
 
Daniel shivered, remembering what they described.
 
Jack stared at J’im Enqueri with a thoughtful expression. For the last two days they had spent hours more or less alone with B’lari, talking. J’im Enqueri had allowed it, knowing full well that there was the possibility that they could hurt him, either spitefully or accidentally. He was showing a lot of trust in them. Trust, Jack hoped, would translate into some kind of help.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>



As they started out to the transport, Simban and the three Jaffa that seemed to be J’im Enqueri and B’lari’s personal guards joined them. H’bron carried a large, intricately carved wooden box. The jag and wolf also accompanied them, the jag staying by J’im Enqueri and the wolf by B’lari. When they arrived at the transport station, J’im Enqueri, Simban, and Rafe watched the others walk down the path toward the Stargate.

While they were gone, Simban took the opportunity to talk to his Sentinel. Though Simban was under J’im Enqueri command, they had been friends for many years. “Why are these visitors so special? Most visitors only sit at the high table for one night.”

J’im Enqueri looked over at his friend of a few moments, weighing his words. Coming to a decision, he answered, “They come from the world we know as Terra, the first world to throw off the shackles of the Small Ones.”

Simban was quiet for a few minutes as he thought about this, then looking back, he noticed something in the expression on the Sentinel’s face. “There is more, is there not?”

J’im Enqueri again regarded Simban silently, then spoke two words, a complete explanation, “My Homeworld.”

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

The first thing Daniel noticed when the walked into they Stargate meadow was that there were still five men on duty guarding it. Apparently the guard was a twenty-four hour a day thing.
 
B’lari walked over to the DHD with Jo’elta and H’bron. Daniel watched with great interest as he unlocked the box by pressing his fingers into certain spots on the lid. He was surprised when the crystal removed was light blue rather that the usual red. B’lari left Jo’elta and H’bron to take care of removing the crystal and walked over to where Daniel was waiting. Jack had walked a little way off to talk to Teal’c and Sam with some privacy.
 
“Have you given thought to where you wish to visit today?” B’lari asked as he came up.
 
Daniel thought for a moment, then shrugged, “We really don’t know what’s near here.”
 
B’lari smiled, “There is a village about six miles west of here.”
 
“That sounds fine.” Daniel was silent for a minute, then asked, “This may seem an odd question, but I noticed that your crystal is blue, where most that we have seen are red. Is there some significance to this?”
 
B’lari laughed, a sweet musical sound. “No, not really. When Enqueri ruled alone, he loved the color blue. Most of the original inhabitants of this planet had blue eyes. He had a special blue crystal fashioned for the Control when he first took this planet, but there is no other special meaning behind it. We kept it, because we knew from his memory that it was different from any of the others.”
 
Daniel nodded his understanding, that also cleared up the mystery of all the blue-eyed people.
 
Meanwhile Jack was giving last minute instructions to the two departing members of his team. “Sam, just tell Hammond what had been happening, and what we have seen. Teal’c, he will probably want your input, too.”
 
“What if he wants your opinion of the situation, what should we tell him?” Sam asked.
 
“Tell him I agree with Daniel, there is a good chance of a treaty of some type, maybe strictly trade, but that would be better than nothing. We should still be very careful, though, better safe than sorry.”
 
Nodding Sam and Teal’c turned to the Stargate and stepped through. Once the wormhole had disengaged, Jo’elta removed the crystal and slipped it back in its box and closed the lid with an audible click.
 
When Jack joined them, Daniel relayed B’lari’s suggestion for that day to which Jack agreed readily.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
The village that Jack and Daniel were escorted to had a population of about five hundred, but the people seemed to have a good level of comforts and technology. Personal transports were obvious in several places. Jack and Daniel spotted several men walking around in simple helms with a panther embossed on the fronts. Thinking back to what they had been told the day before, Daniel figure they were part of the law enforcement here. For certain the people here were not afraid of them; several people stopped the men to talk and joke around.
 
The village itself was incorporated into the surrounding forest around the landing area, which seemed to double as a village square. Buildings, some up to three stories tall, were built between the largest trees. The majority of the buildings were made of wood, but a few of the single dwelling homes were made of stone. Asking around, they found that these were the homes of the more influential families of the town.
 
Jack and Daniel spoke to nearly fifty people, but aside from a few minor complaints, the type you would get from talking to an average person in Podunk, Ohio, they never found a person that was really unhappy with the way things were run. Most agreed that J’im Enqueri was a hard ruler, but that B’lari helped soften the edges. B’lari had helped to convince J’im Enqueri to do many things to make life easier for the people, one of which came into play that morning.
 
Several times throughout the morning, Jack notice permanent pavilions set up in out of the way places. Curious, he asked one of the men they passed about it.
 
The man looked at them indulgently and replied, “They are of the Tribes use during the wolf’s blessings.” He then turned and left before Jack could ask him what he meant. Daniel simply stood beside Jack trying not to laugh as he sputtered about that being as clear as mud.
 
Finally Jack looked over at his friend and snapped, “What’s so damn funny? All these people do is talk in riddles.”
 
“Jack, what is the Wolf god of?”
 
“Wat…” Jack started to reply when his mind finally put two and two together and came up with four. “Rain?”
 
“Got it in one,” Daniel smirked. “These people relate to their gods personally, so if the gods give you something, it’s a blessing!” he declared.
 
“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Jack muttered, slightly embarrassed that he hadn’t caught on before. He and Daniel found that they came in real handy when a shower suddenly started less than an hour later. The shower only lasted about fifteen minutes, but they were very glad to have someplace to step out of the rain for those few minutes.
 
After three hours of wandering around and taking to people, Jack and Daniel started back to the transport, knowing that it would likely take them some time to get there. About halfway back, Jack spotted a wolf running down the street, straight for them. Shoving Daniel out of the way, Jack pulled his zat and prepared to shoot the animal.
 
He nearly dropped the weapon when B’lari materialized in front of him, shoving his arm down. “No, watch,” B’lari whispered. Jack watched as the animal ran past them and jumped to meet B’lari’s guard wolf; soon the two were tussling on the ground like a pair of puppies. “That is his sister. They haven’t seen each other in several months. They are both young, so it will be good for them to play for a few minutes.”
 
Daniel pushed himself up and walked over to where Jack was standing, staring at B’lari. “How…Where did you come from?” Jack managed to stutter out when it became apparent that Daniel was not going to be able to form a coherent thought yet. It was just too big of a shock.
 
“My mother’s people all are able to do this. It is how I learn what our people really want and need. I walk among them and listen to their complaints without them having to be nervous about angering anyone. One of the wolves always walks with me when I am out of the palace, so they are also disguised, but they can smell each other, which is how she found us.” B’lari motioned to the wolves that continued to play.
 
“What are you mother’s people called?” Daniel asked, finally getting his thoughts in some semblance of order.
 
“They are called the Nox.”
 
Daniel and Jack looked at each other in surprise. “You don’t look anything like the Nox that we met,” Daniel told B’lari.
 
“My father was not of the Nox people. No one knows who he was,” B’lari explained. “N’aomi, my mother, came here during the Before Time and was made to stay. She died when I was born. El’isto, Enqueri’s First Prime at the time, raised me. He indulged my love of peoples, of learning about how other people live, even encouraged it as much as he could. He was killed during the Cleansing.”
 
“How old are you?” Jack suddenly asked, suspicious of the idea forming in his mind.
 
“I do not know,” B’lari shrugged. “Come, we must head back, or Jo’elta will begin to worry and we will be late for midmeal.”
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
The meal with B’lari and Jo’elta proceeded as expected until Daniel asked how the wolf had known it was all right to play with his sister.
 
B’lari’s simple reply that he had told them had them speechless for a moment. Jack finally found his voice and asked, “The Nox can empathically heal, too. Can you?”
 
B’lari smiled and nodded as J’im Enqueri entered the room. They gave each other their traditional greeting. Smiling, B’lari related the happenings of the day quickly, while his guests regained their mental feet.
 
Daniel stared at the young man seated before them. A man that seems to be so young, yet his eyes sometimes held wisdom unmatched by anyone else Daniel knew, not even Bra’tac. Watching J’im Enqueri greet B’lari, he saw that wisdom again. Thinking of the question B’lari had been unable to answer; Daniel asked J’im Enqueri suddenly, “How old are you?”
 
J’im Enqueri looked up surprised, then shrugged. “I have forgotten the reckoning of years since the Joining. If you ask M’gen, she should be able to tell you.”
 
Hoping to get a time frame, Jack asked, “How long after the Rebellion were you taken for the Joining?”
 
J’im Enqueri thought for a moment before he answered. “J’im was taken for the Joining about ten years after the Rebellion, we think. J’im was about ten years old when he was brought to Perusen, about ten years after that was the Rebellion, and he was taken for the Joining on his thirtieth birthday.”
 
“Do you use a sarcophagus to maintain yourselves?” Daniel asked, mentally shuddering at the memories involved with the devices.
 
“No,” J’im Enqueri said with finality, “We do not. We have modified and maintained many of their machines and devices, but those were destroyed during the Cleansing.
 
“But then how are you still here?” Daniel asked, bewildered.
 
J’im Enqueri smiled at his lover as B’lari answered him. “We have not aged a day since the Joining, but we do not know why. I am afraid we must cut this short, as there is something that J’im Enqueri and I must discuss before dinner.”
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
After washing up and preparing for dinner, Jack and Daniel met in the former’s room to discuss what they had learned that day.
 
“Ten thousand years!! No wonder they have lost track of time,” Daniel muttered as he walked in.
 
“B’lari and J’im Enqueri? Yeah, that’s way too many candles to fit on a birthday cake,” Jack quipped. Daniel shot a glare his way, which he promptly ignored. “Daniel, if they have been able to maintain Goa’uld technology for that long, doesn’t it stand to reason that they have to have a good source of naquada?”
 
Daniel nodded. “Yes, it does. But it doesn’t have to be on planet though, Jack,” Daniel warned. “They may have trade relations with some other planet supplying them with it.”
 
“Maybe,” Jack conceded, “but if nothing else they could tell us who to contact.” They continued talking for sometime since B’lari had ended their talks more than half an hour earlier than usually. The entire time, Daniel struggled to keep his libido under control. What he didn’t know was that his companion was having the same fight with himself.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
J’im Enqueri smirked at his lover as they enter their rooms, “What is so urgent that we must talk about it now?” He knew exactly what his lover wanted; he could smell the pheromones rolling off his body.
 
“This,” B’lari grabbed his head and pulled him down, demanding entrance with his tongue. Nipping and lick at his lips, B’lari let his hands drop, untying his lover’s robe as quickly as he could, frantic to get to bare skin.
 
J’im Enqueri broke the kiss, and pulled back to enfold B’lari in his arms. “It’s time again, isn’t it?” he asked softly.
 
Every ten years, B’lari entered heat, when he became nearly insatiable for sex. During this time, they usually left the Capital for three weeks and hid out at their forest retreat. J’im Enqueri, being more likely to remember things far in advance, had scheduled their getaway for next week, but like most autonomic functions, it was subject to slight variations and had come early.
 
B’lari’s hands stilled just as the last knot came out and J’im Enqueri’s robe fell from his body. Thinking hard, he realized that J’im Enqueri was right. Nodding, B’lari buried his face in J’im Enqueri’s chest, his hands sliding around to his ass. Caressing J’im Enqueri’s ass, he said, “I should have realized it was early, I have been so hot lately.”
 
“Don’t worry, My Light. I didn’t realize it until last night. Come,” J’im Enqueri held out his hand and led his lover to the bedroom, divesting him of his garments as they went. Only when they were both naked did he gather his Guide to him and lower him to the bed.
 
Their lovemaking was quick and frantic, B’lari’s need making it imperative that they come quickly. As he thrust quickly and roughly into his lover, J’im Enqueri promised himself that they would take their time tonight. With having to meet An’jelik and St’evn tomorrow, they would probably be able to get away for part of the morning. Then tomorrow night… yes, they would be able to get through this, unexpected though it had been. But as soon as the offworlders left, they would leave for their retreat.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
The Dance that night was called the Dance of the Cleansing, telling the story of the first battle to rid the planet of the Goa’uld.
 
B’lari specifically chose the Dance as one of the least provocative ones.
 
He would do anything he could to make it easier for J’im Enqueri. For the next couple of days he would smell B’lari’s pheromones constantly, since B’lari would be almost constantly in a state of arousal until the end of heat. Hiding his condition was nigh on to impossible after the first five days, and rather painful. This time it would be the morning of the seventh day before they could get away.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
After dinner, Jack had Daniel meet him in his room to talk.
 
“We are supposed to explore one of the larger towns tomorrow after we meet Sam and Teal’c at the Stargate. Assuming, that is, that General Hammond hasn’t totally blown a gasket,” Daniel said.
 
“Yeah, J’im Enqueri was a little more open today. I wish he would get down to the nitty gritty of how to hold off planetary assaults.” Jack went on talking, but Daniel’s mind had wandered off.
 
‘Would I ever love to get down to the nitty gritty with you!’ Daniel thought. Jerking his thoughts away from that subject, Daniel strategically kept his legs crossed for the rest of the conversation.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
J’im Enqueri fucked B’lari slowly and gently that night to make up for the roughness of their afternoon coupling. B’lari tried to make him understand that sometimes he liked it rough, but B’lari never seemed to convince him. J’im Enqueri knew his strength and was afraid that some day he would hurt him.
 
After two orgasms, B’lari’s arousal hadn’t abated a bit. Turning over, J’im Enqueri offered his ass to his lover. Even if he did not have the stamina to stay erect as long as his lover, he could bottom for B’lari to work it off.
 
Coating the fingers of both hands in the oil, B’lari started to prepare J’im’s ass with one hand, while using the other hand to caress and oil his own cock. One finger pumped in and out until J’im pressed back, followed by two, and finally three.
 
During heat was the only time you could tell that B’lari was not a human sexually. B’lari’s lax cock during heat, the few times it would actually be lax, was larger that his erect cock normally was. Usually his balls looked normal, but during this time his sack would expand to three times its normal size. Most of the times he had been in heat, he hadn’t been able to walk by evening of the seventh day!
 
Looking at his cock and balls as he lined up with J’im’s asshole, B’lari noticed they had already started to grow and wondered why he hadn’t noticed the change.
 
Pushing his cock into his lover’s perfect ass, B’lari sighed. It felt so good and he wanted to savor it, but soon the need of release had him thrusting like mad. Two more orgasms and his erection finally died down.
 
The next three days would be difficult, but they would manage some how.
 
<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>
 
Back at the SGC, Sam and Teal’c stepped out of the Stargate to the usual welcome.
 
General Hammond waited at the end of the ramp, his eyes flicking past them, expecting two more people to come through the gate. “Welcome back, but where are Colonel O’Neill and Doctor Jackson?”
 
Sam glanced at Teal’c for a moment, then replied, “They are still on the planet. The law on Perusen requires first time visitors to stay for seven days. We were allowed to come back and explain the situation, but we are supposed to return tomorrow at about this same time.”
 
“As there is a possibility of a treaty, it seemed prudent to cooperate as much a possible,” Teal’c remarked.
 
General Hammond nodded, “Okay, Janet is waiting in the infirmary for you. Debriefing will be in 0:30. Dismissed.” Sam and Teal’c saluted and moved off toward the infirmary.
 
After a quick check-up, where Janet declared them perfectly healthy for a change, Sam and Teal’c then proceeded to the conference room.
 
General Hammond waited in the conference room, pacing and wondering what in the world had happened to his team leader and head linguist. When Sam and Teal’c entered, he turned to them and immediately demanded to know what was going on.
 
Sam gave him a simple and precise recitation of the events after their arrival on the planet. She explained as best she could the Sentinel bonding and its aftereffects. She described B’lari and his role in the government. She described in detail the feeling of solidarity of the people, even though they were of many different species. One thing that she stressed was that the planet had its own religion, and while J’im Enqueri and B’lari were much loved and honored, they were not gods. She ended her report with the three thwarted planetary assaults. “These people have the power to help us a great deal. Colonel O’Neill has the impression that they might be persuaded to enter at least a trade treaty, if we respect them and their people.”
 
General Hammond sat thinking for a few moments. “Risks?”
 
“Few,” Teal’c intoned, entering the conversation. “There are legends of this J’im Enqueri among the Jaffa. I had thought them to be fairy tales made up to comfort children. They tell of a Goa’uld that merged with his host and the two became one. He was said have been one of the most powerful of the Lords, but became completely reclusive with the taking of the new host.”
 
“Do you think he will help us?” General Hammond directed this question toward the usually silent man.
 
“Maybe,” Teal’c replied.
 
General Hammond sat back in his chair considering what he had been told. After ten minutes, he reached a decision. “Very well. You will return tomorrow and fulfill the requirements of their law. Tell Colonel O’Neill that he is authorized to cooperate in order to acquire a treaty as long as it does not compromise our security.” Sam and Teal’c nodded and stood, repeating the salute; they left to gather what things they would need for the remainder of their stay on Perusen.


Chapter 4


The next morning, both Daniel and Jack woke up to sticky sheets, each cursing himself and his inability to control his emotions. They met in Jack’s room. All through the discussion, they resolutely did not look at each other; just a glance enough to raise their blood pressure, not to mention libido. Daniel and Jack each realized how much they had relied on the presences of the others to control the situation.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

J’im Enqueri awoke to the sensation of someone sucking his cock. Looking down he saw his lover sprawled out on his side to keep pressure off his own cock, while he went down on J’im’s.

“Good Morning,” he murmured. B’lari turned and smiled around his mouthful but did not release it. Continuing to suck on J’im Enqueri’s cock, B’lari brought him to hardness, paying special attention to his balls and perineum in order to do it as quickly as possible.

Releasing his cock, B’lari said, “Good Morning, J’im Enqueri.” Hesitating, B’lari used his hand on the cock in front of him.

“B’lari?” J’im Enqueri asked in concern, seeing the apprehension on his lover’s face.

“I n…need…” B’lari stumbled on his words, but J’im Enqueri understood.

“I have told you many times, I will always be willing,” J’im Enqueri said softly, his love written all over his face.

Nodding, B’lari pulled himself up on his knees. Straddling his Sentinel, B’lari positioned the man’s cock at his opening. He had stretched himself before starting to arouse his lover.

“Aaaah,” B’lari groaned as he sank down. He started riding him slowly, but wasn’t able to keep the pace slow for long. Within ten minutes he was frantically fucking himself, groaning constantly. They came once, but B’lari’s pheromones fed J’im Enqueri’s libido so he was still hard also. J’im Enqueri used his hands on B’lari’s cock and shifted his hips to try and hit B’lari’s prostate again. Finding the angle he need, J’im Enqueri held himself so that B’lari would hit the right spot time after time. When B’lari exploded for the second time, he slumped forward against his lover’s semen-covered chest, feeling him fill his ass again, too.

“I wish this time were easier for you,” J’im Enqueri murmured in B’lari’s ear, while the young man in question snuggled closer to him, trying to crawl into to his skin. Most people would think constant sex a good thing, but it left B’lari horribly run down. When he wasn’t desperate for sex, B’lari was nearly asleep.

“It’s worth it,” B’lari muttered right back.

J’im Enqueri was quiet for a few minutes. They had to get up and wash soon, but hey needed a few moments to calm themselves.

Finally he said, “An’jelik and St’evn won’t be here until an hour before midday, so we can come back here after we see the off-worlders on their way.”

“Hmm. That will be good.”

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

Firstmeal that morning with B’lari and J’im Enqueri was pleasant as usual. J’im Enqueri discussed going to pick up Teal’c and Sam with Jack, while B’lari suggested to Daniel that they visit a town by the river between the Stargate and the capital.

With Jack’s mumbled, “Yeah, sure,” Daniel and B’lari made plans for the expedition. B’lari made sure to tell Daniel that they would be on their own today, as he had to leaving with J’im Enqueri. He had to be at the palace today.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

Their trip to the Stargate went much as it had the day before except that all of them walked from the transport station to the gate meadow.

They had been waiting for about ten minutes, when J’im Enqueri suddenly said, “They are coming.”

Daniel and Jack looked at each other in confusion. There was no indication of anything. Turning, Daniel was about to ask what he was talking about, when the Stargate started dialing and forming the wormhole. Stunned he asked, “How did you know?”

“We could hear the power surge,” he explained.

Daniel’s muttered, “Wow,” timed perfectly with Jack’s “Sweet!” Jack then went on to ask if that was why they had been met by so many men the first time.

B’lari grinned at them and replied, “When your machine came through, it indicated a level of technology that is not common on many worlds. There is always a guard posted here, but we decided that it would be prudent to up it, until we learned your intentions. But, yes, there is always someone with heightened hearing posted, to give us that little bit of extra warning.”

B’lari finished just as Sam and Teal’c stepped through the horizon. Daniel and Jack moved over to greet them.

First thing that Sam did was to reassure them that General Hammond had agreed to the current plan. She would tell them the details later. Then she wanted to know what they were to do today.

“We had agreed to explore on of the larger towns. It’s on the river between here and Cascada,” Jack told her.

B’lari greeted his returning greets as they walked over, “We will take you over to the city and drop you off. I will return to get you at midday.”

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>



The city that they visited was not what they had thought it would be. The population, according to one person they talked to, was over one hundred thousand. There was evidence of manufacturing plants, but there was no pollution or destruction of the forest surrounding he city. Animals walked through the streets, showing no fear of the humans around them.

One bear cub wandered right up to Jack. “Hey, there little fella. You’re a cute one,” Jack said as he bent to pet the creature.



The others nodded their agreement, but for just a moment, Daniel let his focus slip and thought about how cute Jack was. Later Daniel heard an eagle cry from overhead. Looking up at the beautiful bird, he pointed it out to his teammates. “Isn’t that beautiful?” he asked.

Again all of his teammates agreed, except that this time it was Jack that wasn’t thinking about the animal as he agreed.

As they walked, Sam asked Jack what had happened the day before. Jack muttered under his breath that they would talk about it later, before stopping another person to talk to them. It amazed them all that they had yet to be told that a person was too busy to talk to them. Daniel muttered that Sam and Teal’c better be sitting down when they had that conversation.

Again today people’s conversations revolved around the phrase, “I am of the Tribe.” Daniel had stopped trying to decipher some hidden meaning in that phrase and started taking it at face value. The people accepted the bad with the good, because that was part of being of the Tribe.

Exploring the city, they came to a large school and spent the better part of the morning, talking to students and teachers. What they found was almost enough to make Daniel jealous. Teachers here were given a lot of latitude in what they taught and how they taught, as long as they covered certain things. They had much smaller classes, ensuring that each child would have more of the teacher’s time. Older children helped teach younger children. If a child had a problem with learning, they weren’t shuffled off to a class full of other children that had similar trouble, instead they were given a tutor, to help them one on one in the areas they needed help in. Another thing that Daniel liked was that children that were intelligent enough and motivated enough to get a head of their agemates were encouraged to do just that. One girl they talked to told them she was about to enter their equivalent of college, she was fourteen years old. Again they noted where their religion influenced other parts of their culture, as they saw all of the teachers wearing some piece of jewelry bearing the image of the wolf.

When they were done at the school, they headed back to the landing area and met B’lari and Jo’elta for their return to the palace.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

On the ride back to the palace, J’im Enqueri and B’lari had a hard time keeping their hands off one another. Simban, Jo’elta, H’bron, and Rafe all knew that B’lari time had come and discreetly turned their backs so that they could have a little privacy. Using hands and mouth, J’im Enqueri brought B’lari off once before they touched down at the palace. The walk through the halls, though, undid his work as the rub of the fabric of his robe caused B’lari to harden again quickly.

Once back in their rooms, they stripped and grabbed one another. With B’lari’s arousal being so high, J’im Enqueri was being constantly fed his pheromones. B’lari led J’im Enqueri over to a chair and sat him down. Taking his rock hard cock in his hand, B’lari lined himself up on it and dropped swiftly onto it with a slight moan. Another side effect of heat was that he didn’t tighten up nearly as fast as usual. By the second week, he wouldn’t need preparation at all.

Sitting on his lover’s cock, B’lari leaned forward and licked his nipples. Bracing his legs, B’lari started moving up and down on the cock inside him. Speeding up quickly, B’lari fucked himself, finally coming in a flood on J’im Enqueri’s chest and stomach. J’im Enqueri then lifted and turned him, still connected to his cock, and positioned him face down, ass in the air, on a cushion. Reaching around to fondle his balls, J’im Enqueri started fucking his Guide. When B’lari’s need grew overpowering again, J’im Enqueri shifted and reached for his prostrate. After the seventh rub, B’lari came again, but J’im Enqueri didn’t stop, he just kept right on rubbing that nub. On the tenth, J’im Enqueri couldn’t hold back his own orgasm and came, shouting as he filled B’lari’s ass.

For the next two hours, B’lari and J’im Enqueri fucked. First J’im Enqueri fucked B’lari until he could not get it up again, then B’lari fucked him. After B’lari climaxed for the eighth time, he pulled out of J’im Enqueri’s ass and watched the semen from his last three orgasms run down the inside of his thighs. Lying together, the two men rested and caught their breath.

As they got up to go wash so they could meet An’jelik and St’evn, J’im Enqueri worried about how they were going to get through the next few days.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

They spent most of midmeal discussing methods of education. They expressed their appreciation for the methods in place on Perusen, while B’lari was alternately amused and horrified at the education system on Earth. Only after they had finished did Jack ask the question that had been burning in his brain.

“How many people do you have on Perusen?”

B’lari looked surprise for a moment, then thought about it. “About 20,000,000, if I am remembering correctly.”

Sam and Daniel stared at B’lari with shock written all over their faces. That many people and the entire population considered themselves to be one Tribe?

Sam found her tongue first, and said, “This is the first planet that has had a population any where near that number.”

“This planet has not had to send thousands off to be killed, SamCarter,” Teal’c pointed out softly.

Jack, while surprised, agreed with Teal’c assessment of the situation. A planet that did not have wars frequently could increase its population quickly.

Seeing that information might clear up a little of the confusion, B’lari explained, “There were about ten thousand members of the tribe at the time of the Joining. After the Cleansing, only about four thousand were left. Since then the only wars have been when the Small Ones returned. The population has grown steadily since then. Families usually have three or four children. Children are cherished gifts to us.”

Jack, seeing an opening, asked, “What about you and J’im Enqueri?”

“I bear our children,” B’lari stated matter-of-factly.

“You? But you are a man!” Jack yelped just as J’im Enqueri opened the door.

J’im Enqueri gave him a stern glare but made no threat. Greeting B’lari with a kiss, he asked what Jack was upset about.

B’lari smiled at his lover, “That I bear children. He does not understand how this can be.” B’lari turned his attention to the four off-worlders sitting at the table. “Every ten years, I bare a child to our union. Two of our children returned today, that is why I did not accompany you to the city. You will meet An’jelik and St’evn tonight at dinner. An’jelik is nineteen and St’evn is nine. They were visiting their older brother last week, and will be leaving tomorrow to visit another of their brothers.” Know what they had discussed earlier about schooling, he assured them with a smile, “They are taking a break from school for a few weeks, but they are ahead of their agemates, so we don’t mind. An’jelik keeps St’evn out of too much trouble.”

Daniel swallowed his incredulity, and reminded himself that he had seen many things that could not be explained. “Have any of your children been Sentinels?”

“Yes, several have. We have maybe two hundred full Sentinels of our family in the Tribe at the moment. Most work in the military and the law enforcement, but a few have chosen to go into medicine instead, protecting the Tribe from disease.”

“You said of your family. Do you mean that there are other families of Sentinels?” Jack asked.

“There are two other families that have histories of Sentinels. Lexbara came from one of those families.” J’im Enqueri told them.

Daniel then asked, “Is B’lari able to pass along his abilities?”

“Yes, most of our children that are not of the Sentinel line are shaman, teachers, or priests, following his legacy of peace.” J’im Enqueri said proudly. He might be a man of war, but that did not mean he did not appreciate the ways that made life bearable after the fighting was done.

B’lari quickly brought the meeting to a close and left with J’im Enqueri.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

That night SG-1 was introduced to B’lari and J’im Enqueri’s two children that were still living at home.

An’jelik was a beautiful nineteen year-old with long wavy golden brown hair and green eyes. She was small and delicate, but possessed a gentle confidence that was obvious to those around her. She informed them that she was going to be a full shaman with in another two years. She wore a wolf medallion similar B’lari’s.

St’evn on the other hand was large for his nine years. His short hair, so dark a brown that it almost looked black, off set his startling crystal blue eyes perfectly. B’lari explained that St’evn was a four sense Sentinel, his sense of taste not being heightened. St’evn had already decided that he wanted to go into medicine and wore a medallion like his fathers’ expect with an eagle on it.

B’lari danced as usual that night. The Dance of the Animals had always been his children’s favorite, so that night he danced in their honor.

Daniel watched with fascination as he counted the different animals that joined the dance. He counted eighteen different animals, one entering as another left, until the end when the wolf and jag joined him. Jack, Sam, and Teal’c also watched the performance with something akin to awe in their eyes.

All the members of SG-1 were shocked when the two children left their places and joined their father in the dance. This time the three of them ended the dance by bowing direct toward J’im Enqueri, with the two animals lying in front of them.

When B’lari came back to the table and asked if they had any preference on what they did the next day, Jack expressed his interest in exploring the capital the next day.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

The first thing Sam did when they were all ensconced in Jack’s room, was ask what had happened the day before.

“Nothing much, just found out that B’lari is half Nox and can do that disappear into thin air thing, like they can. Oh, and he talks to animals and can heal too. Other than that, not a thing,” Jack quipped, enjoying her expression of astonishment. Daniel rolled his eyes but didn’t bother saying anything. When Jack got in a mood like this, there was nothing you could do.

After Sam picked her jaw up off the floor, she asked, “Half Nox?” When Daniel nodded, she continued, “I didn’t think the Nox could speak to animals. I mean, they’re close to nature and all, but not that close.”

“B’lari thinks that that ability came from his father, and he has no clue who his father is, by the way. His mother died when he was born, so there was no one to ask,” Jack explained.

“Um, Jack, aren’t you forgetting one of the big things we learned yesterday?” Daniel reminded his team leader.

“What? Oh, um, yeah. The other thing is that J’im Enqueri and B’lari are ten thousand years old. They haven’t aged since that Joining of theirs.”

Sam and Teal’c sat stunned for a few minutes, before they both started asking questions at the same time. Jack and Daniel answered what they could, before they split up to go to bed.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

For the next three days SG-1 explored a different city each day. One of the Jaffa would fly them over, then wait at the transport to take them back to the palace for their talks with B’lari. In the evenings they would discuss what they had seen among themselves.

For the next three days, B’lari and J’im Enqueri would spend the mornings fucking enough to last through the afternoon and evening. B’lari cock and balls had continued to grow and by the last day, he could barely walk while he was erect, J’im Enqueri had to practically carry him back to their rooms. The last afternoon, he answered what questions SG-1 had, but asked very few, excusing himself quickly. Finding his lover, B’lari dragged him back to their rooms and started a round of sex that almost had them late for the meal.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

Back in Jack’s room after B’lari left them, SG-1 talked about all they had learned here. As the discussion wound down, Daniel asked, “It’s our last night here, do you think J’im Enqueri will agree to a treaty?”

“Maybe,” Jack answered. “I hope so. There is a lot we could learn from these people, and not all of it is military, either.”

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

As B’lari and J’im Enqueri hurried to get ready, B’lari mentally gaped at the news that Simban had just delivered. M’gen had sent word that she would be joining them for dinner.

“She hasn’t left the temple since St’evn was born!” B’lari squeaked in surprise.

“Indeed, you are correct. We shall just have to wait and see what she wants,” J’im Enqueri told him calmly, internally he was just as surprised as his lover. “She hinted that she wanted to talk to the off-worlders again, so it must be something important for her to come here.”

“Speaking of the off-worlders, have you made up you mind?” B’lari asked.

“Yes.”

When J’im Enqueri didn’t elaborate, B’lari rolled his eyes. “Well?”

J’im Enqueri smiled at his lover’s impatience. “We have decided to help them.”

“We are of the Tribe,” B’lari agreed.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

M’gen was waiting with J’im Enqueri and B’lari in the dining hall when SG-1 arrived. Jack and Teal’c shifted down one seat so that she could sit at J’im Enqueri’s side.

Having heard from the people that the priestess did not leave the temple except on special occasions, Daniel asked B’lari what was going on.

B’lari agreed with him, “I do not know why she is here tonight. She sent us word a little while ago that she would be here, but gave us no reason, other than she wanted to talk to the four of you again. She hasn’t left the temple since St’evn was born.”

When the time came for B’lari to dance, he asked M’gen if she had a request. He seemed surprised when she asked for the Dance of the Prophecy.

The dance was beautiful as the others had been. While B’lari danced though, there were four animals that joined him, the jag and wolf as usual, but also a bear and an eagle. Daniel thought back and realized that these were representatives of the four gods of the planet. Watching the dance, he saw the four band together to fight something and defeat it. Thinking to what they had learned at the temple, he figured it had to be the Evil One, but what that had to do with a prophecy, he had no clue.



When he was finished, B’lari knelt as he had the first night, but the bear stood on two legs behind the jag with the eagle perched on his shoulder.

Just as J’im Enqueri helped B’lari rise, M’gen stood and called their attention. “Today this prophecy has been fulfilled.”

J’im Enqueri jaw dropped as his thoughts spun. Thinking he knew to whom M’gen had to be referring, he asked, “Who?”

“The off-worlders called Daniel Jackson and Jack O’Neill.” Everyone in the room was silent as she walked out to join J’im Enqueri and B’lari in the Center of the room. “Before the coming of the Small Ones was a prophecy giving to the Tribe. ‘The Four are faithful, and shall not leave their people to suffer. The champions shall come: one of Jaguar, with eyes of fire and will of iron; one of Wolf, full of life and laughter; one of Bear, strong of body and sharp of wit; and one of Eagle, brilliant of mind and loving of heart. The four champions shall band together that all the Tribe may be free forever. Together they shall utterly destroy the minions of the Evil One unto the last one,’” M’gen quoted the prophecy, pointing to each man as she gave the corresponding description.

Having stood when originally pointed out, Jack and Daniel stood stunned as she declared them to be messengers from the gods. Daniel found his tongue and asked, “How can this be possible?”

M’gen smiled at the confused man and assured, “The Four know their own.”

“How can you know it is us?” Jack asked.

“The young Bear found his friend and the Eagle cried out to his brother,” M’gen said. All of SG-1 thought back to the day the animals came to them in the city.

Searching his memory, B’lari asked, “When did this happen?”

“The day they walked the city by the river,” M’gen replied.

B’lari realized that was the day the children had returned and the first day he had stayed at the palace in the morning.

J’im Enqueri, who had been silent through their conversation, finally spoke, “I greet you, brothers, Beloved and Champions of the Four. We welcome you to the Tribe.”

When he finished his proclamation, all of the people in the chamber started to cheer. Daniel and Jack glanced at the teammates and read the shock on their faces. When M’gen returned to the table, they sat down and Sam immediately asked Daniel if what she thought had happened had actually happened.

“Well, if you think we just got adopted into the Tribe, then it did,” Daniel replied.

While M’gen returned to the table, B’lari told J’im Enqueri he would dance again. At first J’im Enqueri was concerned for B’lari, as heat progressed it would be harder and harder for him, but B’lari assured him that he could do this. B’lari walked over to talk to the musicians, while J’im Enqueri returned to his seat at the table.

“We will speak with your people about their fight against the Small Ones,” J’im Enqueri informed Jack when he sat down.

Curious, Jack asked, “Were you going to help us before M’gen’s little announcement?”

“Yes.” J’im Enqueri smiled. “We are of the Tribe.”

Before Jack could ask what he meant, it was obvious that J’im Enqueri was of the Tribe, but what did that have to do with Jack, Daniel, and the SGC, B’lari announced that he was going to create another dance to commemorate the day.

This dance was more beautiful than any so far with all four animals included, speaking of the coming of friends and the bonds of the Tribe. The accolades at the end of the performance were greater than they had been for the last week.

During the dance, Daniel and Jack noticed that J’im Enqueri had called Simban to him and spoken to him. The expression of surprise that then faded to understanding on Simban face aroused their curiosity, but there was nothing they could do about it until later. Simban spoke to Jo’elta and then both men left the dining hall.

After B’lari was done, J’im Enqueri went out and helped him rise as usual, but instead of heading back for the table, they stood together in the center of the room. “As the Four have blessed us with our brothers and we have acknowledged them publicly, we wish to show their status in the Tribe. All of the Tribe know the significance of the medallions we wear,” J’im Enqueri said, his tone was firm, but warm, as if speaking to friends. “Before the coming of the Small Ones, the medallions were made, to wait until the Champions were gathered.” While J’im Enqueri was speaking, Simban and Jo’elta returned carrying small inlaid gold cases.

B’lari beckoning to Jack and Daniel, then while they were walking around the table to stand Jack beside J’im Enqueri and Daniel beside B’lari, he took up the speech, “The Bear and Eagle medallions have lain in the treasury since the Cleansing, waiting for the coming of the Champions. Now that our brothers have joined us, we give them into the hands of their rightful guardians.” Reverently, B’lari and J’im Enqueri each opened one of the cases.

J’im Enqueri took the medallion from his case and placed it around Jack’s neck. “The Bear has found his own. He will lend his power and judgment to his Champion.”

B’lari did the same as soon as his lover was finished, “The Eagle has found his own. He will lend his speed and cunning to his Champion.” When B’lari finished speaking, everyone in the chamber rose and saluted them before departing.

Daniel looked at the medallions he and Jack had been given in wonder. If these had been made before the Goa’uld even took control here, either some one had been incredibly lucky, or they were precognizant. They were made of the same metal as J’im Enqueri and B’lari’s, but in the background behind the animals was a simplified rendition of the Stargate/Earth symbol used on their patches.

As the ceremony ended, M’gen approached them and wished them well in their fight against the Small Ones, warning them that it would not be easy, but they would triumph in the end.

Looking at his lover, B’lari suggested that he and J’im Enqueri would like to talk to Daniel and Jack that evening for a few minutes. As he turned to leave, though, he got a strange pained expression on his face.

J’im Enqueri was immediately at his side. “Should we do this in the morning?” he whispered in his lover’s ear.

“No, it has to be now,” B’lari insisted.

Daniel and Jack stood by concerned. They weren’t really surprised when J’im Enqueri bent down, swept his lover into his arms, and carried the man back to their rooms for their talk. They had noticed that B’lari seemed pained at times and sincerely hoped that he wasn’t becoming ill.

B’lari squawked in surprise when J’im Enqueri picked him up, but his protests fell on deaf ears. He finally just buried his head in his shoulder and enjoyed the ride.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

The four men ended up in the sitting room of J’im Enqueri and B’lari’s suite sitting facing each other on sofas as couples. Knowing that Jack had been confused by his answer earlier, J’im Enqueri explained that he had been brought to Perusen from Earth, his first tribe.

Daniel, remembering what they had been told the day they arrived, asked, “Will there be any trouble because you have not helped any of the other refugees that have come looking for help?”

B’lari shook his head. “The prophecy is older than the Small Ones and has always been honored. There would be trouble if we tried to not honor it now,” B’lari grinned. “Besides this, you are of the Tribe, and we must protect the Tribe, even if it be on another planet. We are one Tribe on two worlds.”

“We will speak of the treaty tomorrow, but there is one thing that we must discuss tonight,” B’lari said.

Daniel gave him an open, curious expression, inviting him to continue. B’lari slid a smug glance at his lover, from whom he received a chagrined smile. J’im Enqueri hadn’t completely believed him when he told him that Jack and Daniel were in love with each other, but with them here in close quarters of each other, he could smell their pheromones, just as B’lari could feel their lust and love for each other.

Deciding that he needed to hit these two over the head with the proverbial two by four, B’lari asked bluntly, “When are you two going to become lovers?” He gave them an understanding smile as they sputtered trying to deny his knowledge. “You love each other, I can feel it. So why do you circle each other in fear?”

Jack’s eyes were locked on Daniel’s stunned face, at the same time hoping that Daniel would disregard B’lari words and hoping that what B’lari said was true. Did Daniel love him? If he did it would be his dreams come true. If not, this would be the biggest embarrassment of his life.

Daniel looked over at Jack, but couldn’t figure out what the man was thinking. Jack was a pro at hiding behind a mask. Taking a deep breath, he asked, “Is it true?”

Jack watched Daniel for a moment, then decided to take the plunge. “Yes,” he whispered as he nodded.

Daniel immediately grabbed his face on either side and pulled him into a deep, breath-stealing kiss. Jack was shocked into stillness for a second, but quickly returned the kiss with equal passion.

J’im Enqueri and B’lari smiled at the two men, thinking that they were like they had been in the beginning, each afraid of being rejected be the other. Jack and Daniel quickly said their goodnights and left.

B’lari grinned up at his larger lover. “I was correct, wasn’t I?”

“Yes, My Light,” J’im Enqueri said, snuggling his lover to him as he undressed them where they sat. When B’lari’s clothes fell away, he grasped the rock hard cock that was revealed immediately. That B’lari had been unable to walk after the second dance shouldn’t have surprised him. The rubbing of his garments would only accentuate the arousal of heat. He bent down and started sucking and licking at the smaller man’s nipples

Groaning, B’lari let his head roll back on his shoulders. “Emotions never lie,” he moaned as he started thrusting into the hands on his cock. At six days into his three-week heat cycle, B’lari’s cock and balls had almost hit their largest, in another day he wouldn’t be able to walk while he was erect. J’im Enqueri brought him off quickly the first time, using his hands on his cock and his mouth on his nipples. When B’lari had finished his first orgasm, J’im Enqueri picked him up and carried him to the bed. Their lovemaking that night resulted in J’im Enqueri coming three times and B’lari coming seven times. When they collapsed in sleep, J’im Enqueri prayed that they would be able to get through the morning easily, so that they could leave for retreat with out any problems.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

When Daniel and Jack entered Jack’s room, Daniel turned and was instantly pinned against the door with Jack trying to extract his tonsils with his tongue. Daniel entered the kiss with equal enthusiasm and gave as good as he got. When they both pulled back in need of air, Jack whispered in his ear, “Are you sure?”

“I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life. I’ve been dreaming of this all week,” Daniel said as he worked to buttons on Jack’s shirt and the belt on his pants. Jack undershirt quickly followed, as did his briefs as he bent down divested both himself and Daniel of their socks and boots.

Standing naked before his soon to be lover, Jack laughed lightly and admitted, “I’ve only been having the dreams since the third night, so you’re a little ahead of me. Want to tell me about one of your dreams?” Jack huskily asked the last sentence as he undressed his partner, who was now standing quiescent, back against the door.

Daniel ran his eyes over the beautiful body before him. “Sure,” he whispered, his voicing giving out as Jack opened his pants and slid his hand inside. Arching into the warm hand that rubbed his cock, Daniel moaned.

Jack pulled Daniel’s pant and boxers off at the same time. When the bottom half of Daniel was naked, he stood and pulled him flush against his body, grinding his very hard cock against that of his new lover. “Daniel, have you ever…?” Jack hesitated.

“Yes. In college. You?” Daniel returned.

“Yes, just buddy things between frustrated grunts really, but I do have a little experience with the logistics,” Jack admitted.

“Only you, Jack,” Daniel murmured as he continued rubbing his cock against his lover as he shed his shirts. Finally completely naked Daniel dived in for another brain melting kiss. When he broke it, he repeated, “Only you.”

“Only me what?” Jack asked confused.

“Only you could describe sex in military terms! Logistics, indeed!” Daniel harrumphed, laughter glittering in his eyes.

Jack was about to protest when he realized Daniel was joking with him. Playing along, he said, “Well, I am just an old Air Force grunt. Want to improve my vocabulary, Professor?”

“Sure do, Colonel.” Daniel dipped his head and started sucking Jack’s nipples. Jack gasped and grabbed on to Daniel tightly. Daniel’s hands wandered to Jack’s back and started to caress his ass cheeks. Dipping his fingers in, he started to play with the pucker hidden there. Getting the idea, Jack returned the caress, at first a little clumsily, but he was a fast study and soon had Daniel moaning against his chest.

Jack finally pulled away. Seeing the hurt starting to come to Daniel eyes, he quickly led Daniel to the bedroom and sat down. Swallowing his apprehension, he confessed, “Danny, whenever I… before when…” Jack stumbled over his words, but Daniel kept an encouraging expression, not understanding what Jack was trying to say. Finally gathering a big breath, Jack managed, “I want you to take me, Danny. I never let anyone do that before, but I want you to.”

Daniel stared at his love, seeing the honesty and desire in Jack’s eyes. He smiled gloriously. Jack realized how long it had been since he had seen that smile. The last time he could remember seeing that smile was when Shaur’e joined them in the Stargate chamber, before she was taken by Apophis, and now that smile was aimed at him.

“Oh, Jack,” Daniel breathed. “Thank you.” Daniel leaned forward and kissed him tenderly. “Thank you for trusting me.”

“With my life, Danny. With my heart and soul, too. Danny, I may not always be able to find the words, but I want you to know that I will always love you,” he replied.

“I love you, too, Jack,” Daniel said with another kiss that then wandered down his throat to his nipples again. Noticing something Daniel picked up a small jar that was sitting on the table beside the bed. “They think of everything.” Jack looked at him questioningly. “This is oil for lubrication.” Jack’s face lit with a grin as he rolled over on to his back and pull himself up on his knees with his ass in the air. Daniel breathing quickened at the sight of what Jack was offering him. Jack looked over his shoulder at him, his love shining in his eyes.

“Please?” Jack said.

Daniel nodded as he opened the jar. Slicking his fingers, Daniel started Jack’s first lesson on the joys of being taken by a man. Easing his finger in, he stopped at the first knuckle until Jack was used to the intrusion. Slowly, Daniel built the preparation; all the while struggling to keep himself from coming just from the erotic sight of Jack before him, naked, being fucked by his fingers. When Jack was taking three fingers with ease, moaning and asking for more, Daniel decided Jack was ready to lose the virginity that he was offering to him.

After lining himself up, Daniel stopped worried. “Jack, I don’t have condoms.”

Looking over his shoulder, Jack asked, “Are you clean?”

“Yes, of course,” Daniel said quickly.

“So am I.” Seeing the worry still clouding Daniel face, he continued, “Danny, I haven’t wanted a lover in over a year, since I stopped kidding myself and admitted that I love you. I want to be yours forever and even longer if we can manage it.” Jack’s entire face showed his sincerity. When Daniel nodded, he broke into a cheeky grin and added, “And it’s not like I can become pregnant or anything.”

Daniel burst out laughing at the comment and had to compose himself before realigning his cock with Jack’s asshole. “Okay,” Daniel said, pushing in just enough for the head of his cock to breach the tight outer ring of muscles.

Jack gasped at the pain of the intrusion and Daniel immediately still, wanting to make sure that this was what Jack really wanted. Soon Jack relaxed and pushed back against him, wanting more of the wonderful feeling of fullness. Ever so slowly Daniel pushed the rest of his cock into his new lover’s ass. When he was all the way in, Daniel leaned forward to rest his forehead against Jack’s back. Jack finally got impatient and tried to thrust his hips back against Daniel, but since Daniel was already fully ensheathed, he didn’t get very far. It did give the message that he wanted Daniel to move, however.

Straightening, Daniel started to thrust slowly. Jack relished the feeling, humming a little in contentment. Jack humming became a surprised yelp, when one of Daniel’s thrusts resulted in a wave of pleasure coursing through his body. He almost came and neither of them had touched his cock yet.

“What was that?” Jack panted.

“That was your prostate gland, Jack,” Daniel said, reaching for that hidden nub again. Finding it, he proceeded to rub it again.

“Ooo, no wonder they liked to bottom. I may never top again,” Jack said.

Daniel continued thrusting, building speed oh-so-slowly, wanting their first time to last. “I hope you change your mind about that, Jack.”

“Maybe, but this is so good.” Jack groaned when Daniel massaged the gland again.

Bending over his lover’s back Daniel moved his hands from where he had braced them against Jack’s hips to his cock and balls. Fondling Jack’s balls while he stroked his cock made Jack groan again. Running a finger from the base of his balls over the perineum to where his asshole was being pounded by Daniel’s cock had Jack quivering, trying to hold his climax. Needing just a little more stimulation to bring Jack off, Daniel started kissing and licking at the back of his neck.

When Daniel started licking the back of his neck Jack knew he was about to go over, when that tongue reached around the side of his neck to his ear, Jack lost control and came in waves all over Daniel’s hands. The clenching of his muscles felt like a vice to Daniel’s cock, wringing his climax out of him.

Jack luxuriated in the feeling of Daniel shooting his hot come in his ass. It was the most glorious feeling Jack could think of.

When his climax was finished, Daniel pulled his limp cock out of Jack and flopped down beside him. Turning to face Daniel, Jack pulled him close for a kiss.

Pulling back from the kiss, Daniel told Jack, “I wanted to tell you that if you ever decide that you want to top again, you would be my first, too.”

Jack’s smile seemed to light the entire room as he pulled Daniel in for another passionate kiss. Gasping as he pulled away, he said, “We’ll just have to take turns, then.”

After getting up and washing the semen from their bodies, Daniel and Jack fell asleep grinning like a pair of love-struck (which they were) teenagers (which they most definitely were not).

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

The next morning, Daniel and Jack woke bright and early and were sitting talking when Teal’c and Sam joined them. To an outsider, it would have looked like two friends just talking, but Sam and Teal’c knew something had changed. Teal’c smiled knowingly. He had watched them circle with growing frustration, knowing no way to get them to see the truth. Sam just thought they were happy over the conversation they had had the night before with J’im Enqueri and B’lari.

After discussing what they hoped the treaty would contain, SG-1 left for firstmeal.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

After eating, B’lari and J’im Enqueri led Sam, Jack, Daniel, and Teal’c back to the throne room where they first met.

Instead of the going to the thrones, J’im Enqueri led them to a table set up against the wall. On it were three books, a single ornate key, and two legal looking documents.

B’lari took one book and the key from the table and handed them to Daniel. “This book contains blueprints for some of the weapons we have found useful in our battles against the Small Ones. The key is to a sealed locker that we will give you. It will contain examples of some of these.” B’lari tapped the cover of the book as he explained the key’s purpose.

“Sweet!” Jack whispered.

J’im Enqueri smiled at him, then took the other two books from the table and handed them to him one at a time. “This is a tactical history of the assaults on Perusen. And this is the basic training manual we use for the standing army.”

Jack stared at the wealth of information they had been handed, without even a formal treaty! Looking up at J’im Enqueri he pulled his expression to solemn appreciation. “You have our greatest thanks.”

J’im Enqueri pulled the documents over to lie in front of Jack, saying, “This is two copies of the treaty that has been drawn up, if you would read over it and tell us if you agree?”

Startled, Jack looked over at Daniel for help. Uneasy, Daniel said, “Um, we don’t usually approve treaties. That is usually done by someone else, a legal and diplomatic team.”

J’im Enqueri shook his head vehemently. “No, as Champions of the Four, we must be the deciders of the treaty. There is no other way for the people to accept it. Your friends Samantha Carter and Teal’c can act as your witness and Simban and Jo’elta will act as ours.” J’im Enqueri spoke with such finality that Jack didn’t even think about questioning it again.

Looking over the specifics of the treaty, Daniel found it more than fair. Perusen was to share technology and information with Earth, while Earth provided the front line defense against the Goa’uld with the Perusenians providing backup when needed. Explaining its contents to his teammates, they all agreed that it was very good. Looking at the bottom, though, he was confused when he saw no places for signatures. “Where do we sign?” he asked.

“We will not sign this treaty, for any one could sign a treaty, but only the Four Champions can bind this Tribe together. Here,” B’lari pulled a small pad over to sit beside the document. “If you agree, put you right thumb on the pad and affix your bond to the document.” Turning, he demonstrated what he meant, rolling his thumb on the pad and then on each of the documents, putting his full thumbprint on the bottom of both pages.

“Yes, that is a good way, for someone might be able to sign one’s name, but no one can duplicate a thumbprint this way,” Jack declared as he stepped up and affixed his thumb print to them. Daniel and J’im Enqueri affixed theirs also, then motioned for the four witnesses to do so. B’lari cleaned his hands then passed a cloth to each participant as they finished.

Handing one of the documents to Daniel, J’im Enqueri announced that it was time for them to head back to the Stargate for their return home and requested that Jack and Daniel wear their medallions. A little confused, they agreed.

<<<~~~>>><<<~~~>>>

Arriving at the transport station, Jack suddenly understood why J’im Enqueri had asked them to wear the medallions. Word had gotten around fast, and there were at least four thousand people there wanting to see the two new Champions.

Simban and the Jaffa cleared their way quickly, but half way to the Stargate, B’lari jerked to a stop and looked pained again. J’im Enqueri quickly picked up the mortified young man and carried him the rest of the way to the Stargate.

Daniel watched in concern as B’lari stopped and gripped his lover’s arm. When J’im Enqueri picked him up, his worry grew. Arriving at the Stargate meadow, which had been kept free of people, Daniel walked over to where J’im Enqueri had set B’lari down. “Are you all right?” he asked.

B’lari laughed, self-consciously. “I will be fine. It is just something that happens, nothing can be done.” J’im Enqueri smiled a little forlornly, wishing there was something he could do.

Jack came up and decided to turn the conversation to something a little more comfortable. “There will be others from Earth that would like to meet with you and talk.”

“They will be welcome, but we will not be able to see them for three weeks. There is a pressing matter that must be attended to first,” J’im Enqueri warned them.

“We will be sure that they understand that,” Jack promised.

“Would it be possible for us to visit Earth at some time in the future,” B’lari asked, excited at the possibility of visiting the fascinating world he had heard about.

“We would like that. We have had many offworld visitors, but I must warn you that most of the people of our planet do not know that we have been to other world. If you were to go among the people, you would have to either disguise yourself as you do here, or dress as our people do. We do not wish to cause a panic.” Daniel cautioned.

“The best way to observe is so that people do not know they are being observed,” B’lari agreed. “We will enquire more when we see your people again later.”

J’im Enqueri had moved aside with Jo’elta to replace the crystal in the DHD and returned to hear the end of their conversation. “It is time for you to leave, brothers. We wish you well and hope to see you again soon.”

Bring his hand up in a precise Air force salute with Daniel, Sam, and Teal’c copying him, Jack replied, “We bid you farewell. We shall endeavor to use the knowledge you have given us for the good of the whole Tribe.” Turning SG-1 moved over to the DHD, and Daniel dialed them home.

Walking up the ramp, Sam and Teal’c led in with Jack and Daniel trailing them by a couple steps. As soon as Sam and Teal’c disappeared, Jack and Daniel turned together to their new friends and said, “Thank you for everything,” knowing that J’im Enqueri would be able to hear them perfectly. Turning back, they quickly entered the event horizon.



END