Title: To a "Tea"

Author: knoteach

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: PLEASE!!!!! knoteach102@yahoo.com

Warnings: none

Disclaimer: Not mine. {sniffle, sniffle, sob} They just let me play in their world once in a while.

Challenges: 1st Wave Easy Challenge #30 Jim's Spirit Guide is a panther, right? Basically a big cat. What if Jim reacted the same way to catnip, that a cat does? And what if Blair came home with some new herbal (read - catnip) tea, and brewed it, and drank it, so he smelled like catnip. I'm sensing lots of hot sex and a first-time story here!


To a “Tea”
knoteach


“Damn!” Blair muttered, he was out of tea, and he really needed a cup. “Hey, Sharon, you have an extra tea bag I can have? You can have one of mine as soon as I restock.” He looked hopefully over at the TA sitting in the break room.

“Sure, Blair.” The petite blonde dug around a little before tossing the paper packet at Blair. “That’s a new kind I thought I’d try. It’s good too,” she said before picking up her cup and taking another sip.

“What’s in it?” Blair asked as set the cup down to steep for a couple minutes.

“I’m not sure, but my mother swears by it for colds and low energy levels. Tastes minty, and it really works for me.” Sharon said.

“Sure sounds good. I could use an energy boost right now. Between finals and working with Jim, I am wiped out.” Not to mention how hard it is to keep my hands off that gorgeous body of his. Blair pulled the tea bag from his mug and set it aside before blowing on the steaming liquid and taking an experimental sip. “You’re right, this is good. I’ll save the wrapper and see if I can find some more.”

“Mother always gets it from the herb shop over on Harcourt Avenue,” Sharon offered.

“Thanks. I better get going. Another couple of hours and I should be done here, then it’s home and a weeks vacation, yeah!” Blair pumped his fist up and down, while Sharon laughed at his antics. “Jim’s got a week vacation coming and we’re going up into the mountains for camping and fishing. See you next semester.” Internally, Blair was figuring out how to get his totally straight partner to cast an eye in his direction. This was going to be a very long vacation.

~~~

Blair arrived at the loft at 6:00 to find that Jim wasn’t back yet. Slightly worried, because Jim was supposed to have beaten him home, Blair called Jim’s cell as he changed into a loose tee and sweat pants.

“Ellison.”

“Jim?”

“Oh, hey, Chief. I’m goin’ to be a little late. My computer crashed so I had to start all over again on H’s.”

“Any idea when you’ll be done?” Blair asked. “I can come over and give you a hand if you want.”

“No, I’m just about there just have to…” Blair listened to the click of computer keys in the back ground from a few seconds. “There, just have to wait for that to print out, then get it to Simon, and I’m out of here.”

“Great,” Blair smiled. “Since I’m already here, what do you want for dinner? I might as well get started on it.”

“There’s a roast in the refrigerator, you make that and we have roast beef sandwiches for the drive tomorrow,” Jim said.

“Good idea, Jim. I’ll go ahead and put it on. See ya’ in a few.” Blair hung up the phone, put the roast in the oven, and then started puttering around pulling together things they were going to need on their trip.

God, this was going to be both the worst and best vacation of his life. Best because he would have a whole week with Jim all to himself. Worst because he would be alone with the object of many a night’s fantasies, and yet not be able to touch his heart’s greatest desire. To make matters worse, he was hopelessly in love with him, but Jim was 100% straight, heterosexual maleness. If it had only been lust, he could have shrugged it off, but knowing he was going to have to sit back and watch when Jim found someone he could love, and force himself to be happy about it

That was going to be the greatest torture anyone would ever devise.

~~~

When Jim arrived at 852 Prospect his mind was filled with plans. Plans to seduce his very male room mate while they were out camping in the mountains.

Blair, his soul mate and, he hoped, eventually, life mate. Blair, the light that made living, not just existing, worth it again. He made life fun again.

Blair who was completely, totally, irrevocable straight. All the women down at the University could attest to that, and a many of them at the station too.

Jim sighed as he sat in his truck in his parking space outside the loft and tried to figure out what to do. He had set this up so that they would be completely alone, hoping that he would be able to get Blair to look at him at least as a prospective love. He didn’t think he could be lucky enough to win him over in only a week, but maybe it would be enough of a start to get something going.

Shaking his head, Jim exited the truck and trudged into the building. Sniffing, Jim could already smell the roast Blair had put in half an hour ago. It was very faint, and tinged with other scents, but it still smelled good. One of the other scents caught Jim’s attention, it was something that he could immediately identify, but it smelled good. Sweet and minty, it called to him. When the elevator doors opened on the third floor, Jim took off at a dead run for the apartment door. He had to find out what that glorious scent was.

~~~

Blair was still puttering around the loft when he heard running footsteps in the hall that stopped outside of their door. Worried, Blair started toward the door when it swung open to reveal a wild eyed Jim, who headed straight for him.

“Jim?” Blair asked, starting to back away from the larger man. But Jim would have none of it.

Jim pounced on Blair, much in the manner of his spirit guide on a mouse. Wrapping both arms around Blair, Jim pressed his face into the junction between Blair’s neck and his shoulder, sniffing and licking at the skin there.

“Jim, what? I mean, this is… ooh… J...Jim, are you sure?” Blair babbled as he tried to control his body’s reactions, but failed miserably.

“Mine,” the Sentinel growled from his place at Blair’s neck. “Mine.” Jim grabbed the bottom of the t-shirt and efficiently stripped it up and off over Blair’s head, tossing it haphazardly to the side, leaving him naked from the waist up. Jim immediately zeroed in on the nipples hidden in Blair’s abundant chest hair. Taking one in his mouth, Jim suckled on it, while his hands were busy cupping Blair ass through the sweat pants.

Forgetting any questions he might have had, Blair got going on his end of the program. He could feel Jim’s hard cock drilling a hole in his leg through both pairs of pants. Pulling Jim’s t-shirt out of his waist band Blair pushed it up until he could get his hands on Jim’s nipples. While his hands were busy doing that, he kissed and licked and nipped all over the side of Jim’s face and neck, moaning and gasping the whole time. He almost fell forward when Jim dropped to his knees and started on the lower half of his anatomy.

Jim said, “Mine,” against Blair’s chest one more time before suddenly folding to his knees. He just looked up into Blair’s lust glazed eyes for a few minutes while his hands continued to massage Blair’s ass, teasing as the crease between the cheeks through the cloth. Bringing his hands around to Blair’s front, Jim began caressing the erection tenting the front of Blair’s sweat pants. Using both hands, Jim carefully lowered Blair’s pants and boxers over his erection, leaving him standing completely naked, his fully engorged penis waving about in Jim’s face. Jim licked his lips as he took his prize in his hand and stroke it a couple of times.

Blair gasped again as Jim licked the head of his dick. Jim practically purred at he slid his mouth as far over Blair’s cock as he could sucking and working his tongue against the bottom side the whole way. One of Jim’s hands stroke the base of Blair’s cock while the other played with his balls. Jim continued sucking and licking at Blair cock until he couldn’t hold out any longer and came screaming Jim’s name and shooting his load down Jim’s throat.

Jim swallowed all of it, then caught Blair as he slowly collapsed to the floor. Jim simply sat beside him and liked the remnant of his come off his cock. Sitting up Jim looked at his dazed Guide with longing in his eyes. “Mine?” he asked.

“Yes, Jim,” Blair replied. “Yours, all yours.”

Jim smiled brilliantly, and leaned down to give his love a passionate kiss while his hands caressed the beautiful body in front of him. Pulling back Jim continued to run his hands down Blair’s chest and stomach. Jim looked uncertain for a moment before dipping his hand between Blair’s legs and behind his balls to caress the crease of his ass. “Mine?” Jim asked again.

To Blair it seemed as if Jim was trying to say something more, but he figured out at least this much of it and he wanted it. Wanted it so badly. Blair grabbed his legs and pulled them up, bearing his center for Jim.

That was answer enough for Jim. He pulled off his shoes and stripped in less than three seconds. As Jim moved around his lover, he remembered that he needed something for lubrication. Thinking fast, he rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of oil out of the cabinet. Poring a little into his hand, he started to lovingly prepare the exquisiteness that was Blair’s ass. By the time Blair was accepting three fingers, his cock was hard again, and Jim was struggling not to come from the sight of him.

Finally satisfied that he wouldn’t hurt Blair, Jim withdrew his fingers and slid his aching cock home. Blair gasped at the intense feeling of fullness. When Jim didn’t move right away, Blair started rocking his hips to indicate his readiness. Jim started thrusting slowly, watching the play of emotions on the beautiful face below him. Soon however Jim’s sped up his thrusting, as his arousal reached greater heights. Blair stroked his own renewed erection as Jim pounded in and out of his ass.

Finally, Jim growled deep in his chest as he slammed into Blair’s ass and started to release his seed into his hot channel. To Blair that feeling of being flooded with heat was enough to send him off in his second orgasm of the evening. When his orgasm finally subsided, Jim collapsed forward onto Blair’s spent body and started kissing him gently.

“My Blair,” Jim murmured while he ran his fingers through Blair’s curls. Both men nodded off where they lay, naked and covered in semen, on the living room floor.

~~~

Jim was the first to wake up two hours later. Not remembering what had happened, Jim was very confused to find himself wrapped around Blair stark naked on the living room floor. Blair woke up quickly when Jim pulled away, trying to figure out what happened.

“Blair, what? I mean, did I?” Jim stuttered.

“It’s alright, Jim. We didn’t do anything I didn’t want,” Blair reassured him. “But what started this little pounce attack?”

Thinking hard, Jim burst out, “That smell!”

“What smell?” Blair asked sitting up beside Jim.

Shivering, Jim changed the subject, “You must be freezing lying here on the floor. You go take a shower, and I’ll check the roast.”

“Jim, you’re not going to get out of this discussion that easily.” Blair stepped into the kitchen and turned off the oven, the roast was well done and verging on over done but he didn’t care, before grabbing Jim’s hand and leading him over to sit on the couch. Pushing him down, Blair sat beside him and draped the afghan over both of them. “Now, tell me what you smelled.”

Sighing, Jim decided to go for it. “When I came in earlier, I could just start to smell the roast, but there was another scent there, too, that I couldn’t identify. It was sweet and minty, but not peppermint or spearmint. I kept trying to figure it out, and almost zoned on it, but not like a normal one, it was like it was calling to me at some instinctive level. When I got here, I found that the smell was coming from you, and all I could think of was…” Jim trailed off, having a hard time explaining exactly what had gone through his mind.

Blair nodded, though he still couldn’t understand what had happened. Going for broke, because there was no way he was going to be able to hide his desire now, he asked, “Jim, earlier you said that I was yours. Did you mean that?”

Jim gazed with longing at the compact body sitting next to him. “With all my heart,” he whispered.

“I love you, Jim,” Blair declared as he threw his arms around Jim’s neck and kissed him. Jim wrapped his arms around his lover and returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm.

Finally breaking away from the kiss, Jim looked between their bodies to where their cocks were erect and demanding attention. Using one hand to hold Blair in place and the other to begin stroking his cock, Jim asked, “You want to move this upstairs? I’m sure you couldn’t have been all that comfortable on the floor.” Blair’s only answer was to release Jim and fly up the stairs, taking one roguish glance over his shoulder as he reached the top step. Jim followed less than a second later, pouncing on Blair and shoving him right into the center of his neatly made bed.

The two for them rolled around on his big bed like a couple of giddy teenagers, stroking and caressing, and licking, and kissing. Finally Jim pinning Blair down, and kissed and licked all over his face, while he ground his aching cock against Blair’s.

“Jim, please. Oh, yes, more!” Blair babbled as the sensations grew.

Jim finally drew back far enough to grab a tube of lube out of his bedside table and use his fingers to prepare Blair’s entrance, while he licked and suckled Blair’s nipples. Blair was nearly incoherent with need, caressing Jim’s back and head, because that was all he could reach. When Blair was ready, Jim turned him over on his face, propped his but up on a pillow, and slowly entered his perfect asshole.

“Jim, fuck me!” Blair encouraged, when he didn’t start thrusting immediately.

Jim started thrusting, slowly building speed and power until he was slamming into the pliant body below him. Jim leaned forward over Blair’s back, stroking his cock, and fondling his balls as he licked and nipped at his back and fucked his ass. He was determined that his Guide have as much pleasure as possible. Eventually his own need grew and he couldn’t hold his orgasm as he felt the tightening in Blair’s sacks that signaled his impending orgasm. They came together at virtually the same instant. Again they collapsed together, Jim remembering this time to roll off of his smaller partner.

“Oh, God, that was good,” Blair mumbled into the pillow.

Jim raised up on one elbow to gaze with affection at his usually articulate lover. “Yeah, that was great. So do you have any ideas about the mystery smell?”

Having just had his brain fried by exquisite sex, Blair was slow to remember that part of their earlier conversation, but he eventually got there. “Oh, yeah. Ummm….The only thing I can think of was the tea.”

“Tea? I’ve never reacted like this to any of your teas before,” Jim said confused.

“This one was something new that a friend at the University gave me to try, since I was out this afternoon. It had minty flavor to it. I should still have the wrapper in my book bag, so I can check and see what was in it.” Blair explained.

“Later,” Jim said firmly. “Right now, we need a shower and dinner.”

Blair found himself practically carried down to the bathroom and lovingly washed from head to toe by his Sentinel. He then returned the favor by washing the Sentinel from head to toe. During their quick preparations for dinner, Blair found that Jim was fascinated by his hair, a little prodding revealed that he always had been. Smiling Blair moved their chairs side by side, so that Jim could keep him within petting distance. It was heaven for both men.

~~~

A little after midnight, Blair and Jim decided to go to bed, not necessarily to sleep though, both men grinned.

“Yeah, Chief, you said you still had the wrapper from that tea. You wan to go get it and we can take a look at it before we head up.” Jim said.

“Sure thing, Jim.” Hopping up off the couch, Blair retrieved the small piece of waxed paper from the outer pocket of his book bag, Scanning it, he zeroed in on the a warning in small print across the back of it, and burst out laughing.

“What? Blair?” When Blair simply held out the slip of paper and continued to laugh, Jim carefully took it and read the line that Blair was pointing too. Completely confused, Jim asked, “Blair, what has this got to do with anything?”

“Jim…Jim, you’re the panther, man!” With that Blair burst out laughing again and this time Jim joined him.

It read: Warning: Contains Catnip.


end