The rest of my Fanfiction

These are the series for which I don't have enough stories to give their own pages. Enjoy!


Crossing Jordan:

I'm shallow; I admit it. I loved Ivan Sergei on Once a Thief, and I like crime dramas. Amazingly, I managed to miss watching Crossing Jordan (mainly due to the hour it's on) up to now. But then A&E, which runs it on Saturday nights, got to the Ivan Sergei episodes, so I had to watch. And immediately, I got caught by two neat and oh-so-gay guys, Nigel and Bug. Then I taped the first run episode the next night, and Woody(?!) got added to the list.

So, a snippet to start. Mind Games (Nigel/Bug, Peter) Bug plays mind-games with the new boy.


Power Ranger:

After years of ignoring Power Rangers, I started watching the new Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Did I ever mention having crushes on both illy and Tommy when the original was first aired? And with Tommy being part of the new team, I am so there. Just call me geek girl

No Place Like Home (Tommy/Billy) After the new Power Rangers team forms, a former Ranger returns home.


Happy Days:

Wet-Dream (Richie/Fonzie) While Fonzie's away, Richie sneaks into his space.


M*A*S*H:

With Authority (Colonel Flagg/Frank Burns) Originally published in Even Less to Hide. A bored comment by Hawkeye leads to Colonel Flagg making a few assumptions about Frank Burns.


Stargate SG-1:

Starting to Heal (Jack/Daniel) Originally published in Chevron One Encoded, Daniel comes to terms with the death of his wife, Sha're, with some help from Jack. Originally written in 1999.

Here We Go Again (Jack/Daniel) Originally published in Gatecrashers. Ever notice how many times Jack stumbles over things that bite him in the ass, so to speak? Originally written in 1999.


Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel:

Christmas Pot of Gold (Giles/Xander) Christmas holidays in the Netherlands leads to a trip to a hash bar for Xander and a revelation for Giles. This is my Secret Slasha 2003 story.

Time to Say Goodbye (A Giles gen story with Dawn) After Buffy's death, Giles makes a serious mistake with long-lasting consequences. Written for the Giles Ficathon.

Teetering on the Edge (Wesley/Ethan) Having made his escape from the Innitiative, Ethan has an unnexpected run-in while passing through LA. Written for the Wesley Ficathon.


The X-Files:

A Quiet Night At Home (M/K) Actually, I think that about describes it. Dinner, a movie and...

See also A New War.


Independence Day:

Aftermath of Victory (Mitchell/Miguel) At least one person wasn't celebrating the victory over the aliens. Instead, Miguel needs a little comforting.


Viper:

Homecoming (J/F) Three years after Joe Astor left the Defender project, he comes back. By why did he leave? And will he stay?


Houston Knights:

Weekend Getaway (L/L): After a stressful case, Lundy and LaFiamma go on a camping trip.


PSI Factor

Incubus (P/o) During an investigation, Matt Praegar starts having disturbing dreams.


Due South

The Out-Reaching Hand (BF/RK) Ray Kowalski meets Benton Fraser and they change each other's lives.


Walker: Texas Ranger/Sons of Thunder

Leaving the Past Behind (Trent/Carlos) In the aftermath of Undercover Carlos makes some choices about his future.


Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Necessary Distractions (Jim/Napoleon) Two partners meet in a hospital waiting room. Written as an exercise at a party. A Man from U.N.C.L.E./Sentinel crossover.


Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda

Recreational Activities (Tyr Anasazi/Seamus Harper) Just a little PWP as two men come to an understanding.

Alpha Rituals (Tyr Anasazi/Seamus Harper) After Harper 2.0, Harper deals with the consequences of a stray comment.

New!!
Breaking Point (Tyr/Harper) After Abridging the Devil's Divide, Harper ends up in a bad way. Good thing someone's looking out for him.


Diagnosis Murder

Feel the Heat (Steve Sloan/Jesse Travis) A heat wave and a long week at work lead to a not so unfortunate mistake.


Lord of the Rings

Night Falls Across the Land (implied Legolas/Gimli, Merry/Pippin, Sam/Frodo) The first night after the end of the movie, The Fellowship of the Ring.

A Light in the west (Sam/Frodo) When Frodo passed over the sea, he promised Sam a reunion, someday.


UC: Undercover

Letting Go (Jake/Sonny, implied Frank/m) All undercover agents make sacrifices for the sake of their jobs. A letter reminds Jake of one of his.
Warning!! Contains non-consensual sex.


WWE (formerly known as the WWF)

Okay, this might be borderline RPS, but this is based on the wrestling stage personas, not the real people behind those roles.

The Art of the Takedown (Shawn Michaels/Kevin Nash) is what *I* think should have happened during Invasion storyline last year.

Don't Think It's Over (Undertaker/Maven) This is the response to a challenge by Merc on the Wrestling Slash list. On March 25, there was a split in the WWF, with all the wrestlers being drafted to either Monday Night RAW, under Vince McMahon, or Thursday SmackDown, under Ric Flair. Merc wanted stories of relationships broken up by this.
Warning!! This story contains a rape scene. The Undertaker, especially as portrayed lately, is *not* a nice man.

High Flying Stunts (Undertaker/Jeff Hardy) Inspired by the match on RAW, July 1st 2002, between the above two, in which Jeff took a pounding, but gained the Undertaker's respect. And attention, in this story. The one difference from canon is that I put several weeks between the match and the one Jeff had the following week, since after the pounding he took, he should not have been able to wrestle -- and *win* -- the following week.
Warning: Rough Sex

Hard-Headed (Hunter Hearst Helmsley/Shawn Michaels) The fallout from the attack on Shawn Michaels (July 29th RAW)


And no doubt there are more to come!

Return to the Main Page.

I live for feedback! Please e-mail me at: lburwell@kingston.net.