Kalita

Archer's Enterprise

Reed's Armory
   
  As Long As You Want (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  Archer wants to tell Reed how he feels; Reed wants to sidestep the whole issue. Continued in 'The Four Horsemen'.
   
  Cold Comfort:
Cold Comfort (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  Reed is hurt by the fact that Tucker slept with Kaitaama. Spoilers for the Enterprise episode "Precious Cargo".
   
  Cold Comfort:
Discomfort (ENT, Tu/R, A/R hints, R)
  The rift caused by Tucker's unfaithfulness deepens.
   
  Cold Comfort:
Comfortare (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  Enterprise returns to Surrumar with disastrous consequences for both Tucker and Reed, consequences that can only be cured by one thing: love. Spoilers for the Enterprise episodes "Shuttle-Pod One" and "Precious Cargo".
   
  Cold Comfort:
Home Comforts (ENT, Tu/R, PG)
  To ease the stress of the past few weeks, Reed spoils Tucker with a few carefully chosen comforts.
   
  Cold Comfort:
Reassurance (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  Tucker struggles to deal with both his feelings for T'Pol, and for the Xindi; Reed struggles to deal with their growing estrangement. Spoilers for the Enterprise episode "The Xindi".
   
  Cold Comfort: D series:
Dissonance (ENT, Tu/R, PG)
  Tucker and Reed continue to struggle to keep their relationship alive after the events of the Enterprise episodes"The Expanse" and "The Xindi". Contains major spoilers for the Enterprise episode "Anomaly".
   
  Cold Comfort: D series:
Disparity (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  A transformation finally forces Tucker to confront his feelings.
   
  Cold Comfort: D series:
Discursion (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  Can Tucker and Reed ever regain what they have lost?
   
  Cold Comfort: D series:
Trepidation (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  The boys privately explore their feelings about their relationship or lack of thereof.
   
  Cold Comfort: Reassurance:
Magic Fingers (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  Reed struggles to deal with ship's gossip; Tucker struggles to explain his feelings.
   
  Cold Comfort: Reassurance:
The World & Everything (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  And it all works out in the end.
   
  Crossfire (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  Archer wants what Tucker has.
   
  Dreams:
Perchance to Dream (ENT, Tu/R, PG)
  "The overwhelming feeling of helplessness and loss when Trip Tucker lay dead at his feet; that was the feeling he woke to every time. . . "
   
  Dreams:
A Waking Dream (ENT, Tu/R, PG)
  "Trip sighed, walking the too-quiet halls of this too-empty ship. He was alone, and he didn't like it." Spoilers and coda to the Enterprise episode "Vox Sola".
   
  Dreams:
Dreams Are Illusions (ENT, Tu/R, PG)
  "Trip knew he wanted to see that naked, raw emotion in Malcolm's eyes again. He wanted to find a way in behind that mask of reserve. He knew he hadn't imagined that look in Cargo Bay Two and he planned to dig for it until he found it again."
   
  Dreams:
An End to Dreaming (ENT, Tu/R (A/Tu implied) NC-17)
  "'Love me.' Reed replied, quietly insistent. 'Love me. . . and forget about him!'"
   
  Enough (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  "When the kiss ends I hold him close and he buries his face against my chest with the whisper of a sigh."
 
  The Four Horsemen (Death):
If Only (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  Archer and Malcolm struggle to come to terms with the death of a crewman while on an away mission.
   
  The Four Horsemen (War):
Duty Vs Desire (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  Reed is torn between duty and desire.
   
  The Four Horsemen (Pestilence):
Stepping Stones (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  A sudden illness strikes Captain Archer and Reed must decide what to do.
   
  The Four Horsemen (Famine):
O Captain, My Captain (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  Reed reads to his Captain.
   
  Missing Scene:
Desert Crossing (ENT, A/Tu, PG-13)
  "I overheard one of the crew mention that I should have just taken Trip down there, marched him into the desert and shot him -- it would have been more merciful and saved time."
   
  Missing Scene: Silent Enemy
Favourites(ENT, Tu/R, G)
  Trip is thinking about Reed.
   
  Missing Scene: Silent Enemy):
Acceptable Risk (ENT, Tu/R, PG-13)
  Malcolm is in conflict with Trip. And with himself. Sequel to 'Favourites'.
   
  No Turning Back (VOY, A/Tu, PG-13, AU)
  Alternate Archer and Alternate Tucker try to free a slave they find on an alien planet.
   
  No Turning Back:
The Heart of the Healer (ENT, A/Tu, Tu/R, PG-13)
  Told in first person from the POV of the Zilanthi healer, Shondré, this story follows the history of what happened to Tucker while he and Reed were separated after the shuttle crash.
   
  No Turning Back:
Once Bitten (ENT, A/Tu, Tu/R, PG-13, AU)
  A new closeness is developing between Alternate Trip and Alternate Malcolm, however dire circumstances conspire to threaten their relationship.
   
  Pas De Deux (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  A brush with death leads to change in the Captain and the Commander's relationship.
   
  Pineapple Delight: Manoeuvres (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  Trip and Malcolm discover a new use for pineapple.
   
  A Question of Time (ENT, Tu/R, PG-13)
  Enterprise discovers an unidentified 'alien' shuttle adrift and apparently abandoned. When Malcolm and Trip are sent to investigate the results are somewhat disastrous. Continued in 'Strange Relationship'.
   
  Seven Year Itch (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  Reed gets an idea to torment Tucker when Tucker seems too preoccupied with Kov. A story inspired by the Enterprise episode "Fusion".
   
  Strange Relationship:
Ambushed (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  "He couldn't understand how the man could change so completely in such a short time. A few moments ago, he'd been open, warm and alive in Trip's arms and now he was as cold and unmoveable as stone."
   
  Strange Relationship:
Shadows One (ENT, Tu/R, G)
  "'Malcolm.' Trip moved to stand in front of the console, watching as the lieutenant opened the launch doors and the shuttlepod cleared the bay. 'We need to talk things out. You can't just. . .'"
   
  Strange Relationship:
Shadows Two (ENT, Tu/R, G)
  "It was a bad ending to a bad couple of days. Nothing had gone right. Nothing had worked out as he planned."
   
  Strange Relationship:
Factors One (ENT, Tu/R, PG-13)
  "'We don't have a relationship,' Trip muttered. 'Not now; not ever I don't think.'"
   
  Strange Relationship:
Factors Two (ENT, Tu/R, PG-13)
  "'You want me with ya an' then y'don't. I never know what's goin' on with you.'"
   
  Strange Relationship:
Respite and Resolutions (ENT, Tu/R, PG-13)
  "He wanted to be with the blue-eyed commander more than he'd ever wanted anything, and yet he was afraid to pull the man back into the pathetic dance that Malcolm Reed called having a relationship."
   
  Strange Relationship:
Manoeuvres (ENT, Tu/R, PG-13)
  "Malcolm had not attempted to contact him. He knew, because he checked his messages at least ten times a day. There had been nothing. . . "
   
  Strange Relationship:
Confrontation (ENT, Tu/R, PG-13)
  "If Malcolm Reed thought that Charles Tucker III was desperate enough to chase him all around the ship trying to work things out, then Malcolm Reed had another think coming."
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank