golden o 1999 second place award for best voyager author
Bridget Cochran
(at Trekiverse)
   
  The Apprenticeship series: The Obligatory Turbolift Story:
Cat Got Your Tongue? (VOY, J/P, PG)
  "Tom dipped his head to capture Kathryn's mouth in a tender kiss. It was a slow gentle melding of flesh and breath and tongue. Lips tenderly nipped, exploring before meeting and surging into a deep, searing kiss that left the two panting and laughing when they finally pulled apart."
   
  The Apprenticeship series: The Obligatory Janeway Needs Coffee Story:
Just A Cup of Coffee (VOY, J/P, PG)
  Supplies are low, rations are cut and even Captains have oh-too-human failings. Tom then does what Tom does best -- offer comfort.
   
  The Apprenticeship series: The Obligatory Jefferies Tube Story:
Nasty Habit (VOY, J/P, PG)
  Tom and his Captain are doing maintenance in a Jefferies tube. Tom is in a bad mood and tries to take it out on Kathryn.
   
  The Apprenticeship series: The Obligatory Holodeck Story:
Where Angels Fear to Tread (VOY, J/P, PG)
  "Kathryn was throwing a last chunk of clay on the wheel when the door pushed open to admit Tom Paris. She was honestly surprised to see him and wondered if she had the look da Vinci had described earlier. The smile was gentle on his face."
   
  The Apprenticeship series
One Small Step (VOY, J/P, PG)
  Tom isn't at the Volleyball tournament; the Captain goes to his quarters to find out why.
   
  The Apprenticeship series: The Obligatory Q Story:
Quintessence (VOY/TNG, Janeway/Paris (Janeway/Riker implied) Q, PG)
  "Still standing, Janeway leaned on the table, the smile imbedded on her face made her eyes snap. 'As you know, Q has been providential, for a change, and has sent us a little relief in the form of Commander William T. Riker.'"
   
  The Apprenticeship series: The Obligatory Challenge Story:
You Bet Your Life (VOY, J/P, PG-13)
  "Yah, it was just a game of pool. But he had won. Against Captain Janeway. He'd beat her -- a fluke in one of the immutable laws of the universe."
   
  The Apprenticeship series: The Obligatory Song Story:
Sweet Baby James (VOY, J/P, PG-13)
  "Finally, the waiting was over and Tom held the prize. The finest, most beautiful baby to be beheld in the universe rested in his arms."
   
  Collective of One (VOY, P/7, G)
  The day after the events in the Voyager episode "Night", Tom and Seven put in some time together, working on the holodecks.
   
1998 asc first place award for best paris/7
  Compliance (VOY, P/7, PG-13)
  " Tom knew his face was a bright, gleaming red. Here he was, in the shuttlecraft of his dreams, chest-to-chest, jaw-to-jaw with the woman of his adolescent wet dreams."
   
  Don't Suffer Alone (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Harry comes to grips with the events in the Voyager episode "The Killing Game". His roomy, Tom, helps.
   
  Echoes of The Void (VOY, Tu/K, NC-17)
  Everyone reacts differently to Voyager's long trip through the void, even the Commander and the Ensign. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Night".
   
  The Gum Saga:
The Psycho-Dynamics of Chewing (VOY, P/7, G)
  "Tom heaved a great sigh. He wasn't sure he wanted to teach Seven to blow bubbles."
   
1999 asc second place award for best paris/seven
  The Gum Saga:
Unknown Substance (VOY, P/7, G)
  "Turning the gray brown strip around in her hand, she turned her eyes once again to Tom. 'You expect me to place this in my mouth?'"
   
1999 asc third place award for best paris/seven
  The Gum Saga:
Stuck on You (VOY, P/7, G)
  "Slowly turning her head, Tom saw what was wrong. And his heart sank. He reached for a stool, dragging it close to her. He sat, knees touching hers as he wrapped his fingers gently round her chin. 'You've been practicing without me,' he repeated with a sigh."
   
  A Kiss is Just a Kiss (VOY, P/7, PG-13)
  After the incident with the Hirogen and species 8473, Tom and Seven have a talk.
   
1998 crown of erin first place award for best janeway/paris golden o 1998 second place award for best janeway/paris
  Life's Challenges (VOY, J/P, R or NC-17, AU)
  What if Tom were the Starfleet Bright Star and Janeway the ex-Fleet, ex-Maquis, ex-con? Winner of the 1998 Crown of Erin Second Place Award for Best Janeway/Paris.
 
  Native American in Paris (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Certain truths come out after Tom and Chakotay are stranded by a shuttle crash.
   
  No Time to Waste (VOY, C/K, NC-17)
  What went on between Chakotay and Harry during those fifteen years before they found Voyager again? Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Timeless".
   
1998 asc second place award for best chakotay/paris
  Out from Under (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Chakotay pushes Tom. Tom pushes back and, in the process, there are several moments of revelation. Sequel to 'Native American in Paris'.
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
The Way of All Flesh (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Chakotay and Tom talk, but fail to communicate. Spoilers for the Voyager episodes "Extreme Risk" and "In The Flesh".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
A Friend in Need (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Tom celebrates his birthday a little too enthusiatically. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Once Upon a Time".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
A Friend in Deed (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Tom plans on spending shore-leave alone. Chakotay has other ideas. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Timeless".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Pride's Cloak (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Everyone tries to deal with the aftereffects of Tom's demotion. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Thirty Days.".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
The Moon Is Nothing (VOY, C/P, R)
  Tom may be back at the helm, but he certainly isn't back to his old self. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Counterpoint".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Conscious Betrayal (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Tom can't forgive or forget what's been done to the Doctor. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Latent Image".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Moulded out of Faults (VOY, C/P, R)
  In thwarting Dr. Chaotica and saving the phototonic beings, Tom seems to have regained his self-esteem. Chakotay, however, is feeling both unneeded and unnecessary. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "The Bride of Chaotica".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
No Signposts in The Sky (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  After two months spent at the bottom of a gravity well with Tuvok, Tom comes back to discover things haven't changed all that much in the two days he's been gone. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Gravity".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Moving Forward (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  In the midst of their worry about Seven, Tom and Chakotay find the time to make a commitment to each other. Sort of. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Dark Frontier".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Trust Me (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom and Chakotay share a shower. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Disease".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Trust Comes with Effort (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Tom covers for a Harry lost in the throes of alien love afterglow; Chakotay is not pleased. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Disease".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Round Two (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom makes the mistake of mocking Chakotay's worse fear. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "The Fight".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Juggling Life (VOY, C/P, R)
  Tom and Chakotay deal with life after the Voyager episode "The Fight".
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager suite
  Season V:
Blister (VOY, C/P, R)
  Chakotay has to deal with the damage he caused in the Voyager episode "Bliss".
   
  Sounds of Silence (VOY, Tu/K, NC-17)
  Tuvok is forced to face his feelings, and Mr. Kim. Sequel to Yvette's 'I Am a Rock'.
   
  Thinking out of The Cube (VOY, P/7, PG)
  Seven questions the choices Captain Janeway and the crew made in altering the Doctor's program. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Latent Image".
   
  Vote of Confidence (VOY, C/7, G)
  Seven is less than pleased when Chakotay has to approve her improvements to the Astrometrics Lab.
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank