Kiss Author's Index VZ
Kiss
Kiss Van den driest
A Bath of Hot Fudge (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
"Tom's body sank down in the soft, luxurious aromatic fudge as he sighed with pleasure."
Kiss Search Entire Archive
or by
Author's Name
Kiss Vanasati
Life's Last Gift (TOS/VOY, Spock/Paris, NC-17)
"The memories flooded back into me and I could feel it all over again -- Kirk, standing in front of me, radiating pain and grief, anger and sorrow. I'm sure some of it showed on my face. I could see it clearly reflected in Spock's eyes now." A sequel to Colleen's 'Postscript'. which was, in turn, a sequel to Killashandra's 'Ghost in The Machine'.
Kiss Search Entire Archive
or by
Author's Name
Kiss Charlene Vickers
The Fight (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
"'You KNOW what you did!' Harry screamed. 'What I want to know is why! Why did you have to go to the only woman on the ship I have any chance with and tell her that I'm -- that I'm--'"
Kiss Search Entire Archive
or by
Author's Name
Kiss James Kythe Walkswithwind
Stuff Dreams are Made On (VOY, P/K, G)
"Sometimes he thought he heard his voice in the winds, telling him he was dreaming, telling him he was imagining things, kidding himself."
Kiss Search Entire Archive
or by
Author's Name
Kiss Meri Todd Webster
Considering The Options (VOY, P/T, P/K, NC-17, mild D/s, B & D)
"'So who's more passionate, me or B'Elanna?' [Harry] asked teasingly."
Kiss Conversion, or The Final Frontier (VOY, P/K, NC-17, gender-f'ck)
"Tom forced himself to approach Harry. 'Harry,' he said again. 'Harry, buddy -- you're a woman.'"
Kiss Crossing the Boundaries (Wang, Kim, PG)
"About six feet away from [Wang] was a handsome, shyly smiling young Asian man in a current Starfleet uniform who looked just like Garrett Wang." (Note: Not Real People slash.)
Kiss Epiphany (VOY, P/T, P/K, P/T/K, NC-17)
"From now on, apparently, it would be the three of them. A very pleasant and intriguing prospect. . ." The story is continued in Triptych.
Kiss Fruitcake (VOY, P/K/T, J/C -- if she gets lucky, PG-13)
"'You ate a fruitcake? That fruitcake?' Tom's voice nearly squeaked."
Kiss The Harem (VOY, P/K, NC-17, D/s, B & D)
"He was going to see the prince, the person for whom all this -- the harem, the palace, the vast network of officials and servants, the province itself -- existed. The person for whom he, Harry, existed. And it was incumbent upon him to please the prince, in any way he was commanded." A costume slut drama/Holodeck fantasy story as well as a sequel to Temaris' story, 'Market Day'.
Kiss I Know Who I'll Kiss (VOY, P/K, K/f implied, NC-17)
"'Listening to my first lover sing while making it with, hopefully, my last lover is almost too weird.'" Sequel to 'I Sat Down under His Shadow'.
Kiss I Sat Down Under His Shadow (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
"And his fruit was sweet to my taste."
Kiss Married (VOY, P/K, NC-17, futurefic)
"'You're my husband. My spouse. My mate. And I love you, so shut up.'"
Kiss Mommy (VOY, P/K implied, G)
"'Mommy, when do I get to change into a boy, like you and Daddy?'" Part of the 'Conversion' universe.
Kiss She's Watching Us (VOY, P/K/, NC-17)
"'I wonder if [The Captain] knows.'". Companion piece to Lizzie's 'Janeway, Slashy Subtext Slut'.
Kiss Triptych (VOY, P/T, P/K, K/T, NC-17, mild D/s and B & D)
"Who could have guessed that shy and serious Harry Kim, Starfleet Ensign, Ops Manager, clarinetist, was also a bit of an exhibitionist who enjoyed showing off his broad shoulders, firm rear, and exquisite cock to his lovers?" Sequel to 'Epiphany'.
Kiss Video Night I (VOY, P/K, G)
Tom and Harry discuss the merits of the "X-Files".
Kiss Video Night II:
The Voyager Files (X-Files, Mulder/Scully, G)
Agents Mulder and Scully repay the favor, by watching and discussing the merits of "Voyager".
Kiss Video Night III:
The Children's Television Workshop (VOY, P/K, G)
Tom tries to find a video his daughter will like. Part of the 'Conversion' universe.
Kiss The Visitors (VOY/X-Files, P/K, Mulder/Scully, PG)
"When I look up from the terminal on our office mezzanine, I see Harry leaning on the edge of the partition that shields me from the world. His arms are folded over his chest, and he is smiling faintly."
Kiss Search Entire Archive
or by
Author's Name
Kiss Emma Woodhouse
Let Me Call You Sweetheart (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
"Returning to the sofa, Tom wrapped himself back in the blanket and tried to sleep, tried to ignore his own erection and the sound of Harry's soft weeping." Spoilers for the Voyager episodes "Alter Ego", "Blood Fever", and "Favorite Son". (off-site archived text link)
Kiss ASC 1996 Award for Best Paris/Kim
The Tom, Dick and Harry series:
Tom, Dick and Harry (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
"'Or -- we could just fuck like mad minks, until Voyager comes back for us.'"
Kiss The Tom, Dick and Harry series:
Lifewish (VOY, P/K, P/Q, Q/?, P/K/Q, NC-17, character death)
"Janeway patted Harry's hand. Gone. He was really gone. The serious young man with the clarinet and the inexhaustible scientific curiosity, and the gentleness and strength of character to love wild Tom Paris."
Kiss The Tom, Dick and Harry series:
B'Elanna's Reward (VOY, P/K/T, NC-17)
"They were so beautiful together, you could see they belonged together, [B'Elanna] was so glad they'd invited her to play with them."
Kiss The Tom, Dick and Harry series:
Harry's Revenge (VOY, P/K/T, NC-17)
"'A Paris sandwich!' B'Elanna said impatiently. 'We're the bread, and he's the tender and juicy filling.'" Begins the day after 'B'Elanna's Reward'.
Kiss The Tom, Dick and Harry series:
Unforgettable (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
"'It appears that Mister Paris has lost almost two years of his recent memory,' [The Doctor] reported. 'As far as he knows, he went to sleep in the penal settlement, and woke up aboard Voyager.'".
Kiss The Tom, Dick and Harry series:
The Trouble With Tuvok (VOY, P/K/Tu, R)
"Tuvok opened his eyes. He was on the main bed in the rustic cabin, quite naked. Raising his head, he saw that there was a young human male on either side of him. And that they too were naked."
Kiss The Valley (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
Another first time story. TOS had "The Naked Time", TNG had "The Naked Now", and this is Voyager's The Naked Yet Again. A virus unleashes inhibitions, but its aftermath is when the real trouble starts.
Kiss Search Entire Archive
or by
Author's Name
Kiss ZachBosch
Paris/Kim Untitled (VOY, P/K, NC-17, PWP, brief mention of incest)
"'This is good, Harry,' he said, sitting beside him. 'We're best friends. To make love to you just makes me feel closer.'"




Search by Author Last Name
blank
blank Ad-Am An-Av B C D-E F-H J K L M
N-P Q-R S
T V-Z blank


The PKSP Songs Links



search

Match:

Format:

Sort by:

Search: