Triptych

by Merri Todd Webster


The Overture: Almighty Paramount, unto whom all websites are open, all mailboxes known, and from whom no fanfic is hid: Cleanse the thoughts of thy heart toward us poor humble fanfic writers, who desire only that we may please thy worthy creations with our offerings; in Roddenberry's name. Amen.

(with apologies to the Episcopal Book of Common Prayer)

Okay. This is a sequel to my first P/K/T, 'Epiphany.' I intended it to be a PWP, and it basically is, but it also insisted on setting up a longer, more serious sequel which I hope to write, to be called "Trinity." (Yes, there's a liturgical theme here, and yes, I'm obsessed with religion. Art, religion, sex, chocolate, birds, and Trek--those are my obsessions, in no particular order.) I genuflect again to Ny Martin, whose 'Twosomes' gave me the idea to write a piece in which each possible pair out of the triad get a chance to get it on. Feedback is hungrily craved--but I think you all knew that already.

---

"Do we have any of that Vicari wine left?"

Harry came out of B'Elanna's bathroom, a white towel wrapped around his hips. His hair, still damp from the shower, stood out in spikes on the top of his head, like the crest of some cheerful exotic bird. She held up the decanter, still almost half full, and poured two goblets of it. The amber-colored wine oozed honey-like into the ceramic goblets given them by Viresti, the elder priestess, along with the wine itself.

Harry accepted a goblet, sipped at it, gulped at it, and then casually unwound his towel. Goblet still in hand, he propped one foot on B'Elanna's couch and finished drying his lower half, showing off so obviously that B'Elanna laughed. "Harry Kim, you are shameless!" she said.

"True," said Harry calmly, rubbing the towel over his groin in a way that made B'Elanna giggle. In the almost four weeks since they had gotten together, she had not tired of seeing him like this--casually naked in her quarters, or his own, or Tom's, parading his beautiful body for their enjoyment. Who could have guessed that shy and serious Harry Kim, Starfleet Ensign, Ops Manager, clarinetist, was also a bit of an exhibitionist who enjoyed showing off his broad shoulders, firm rear, and exquisite cock to his lovers?

Lovers. Tom Paris, her other lover, their lover, wouldn't be with them this evening. He had gone onto beta shift today in anticipation of an upcoming maneuver. In two days, Voyager would be approaching an asteroid with fluctuating gravity and erratic orbit in order to mine the asteroid for valuable minerals. She needed her best pilot at the helm to compensate for the unstable conditions. Since they would be making orbit during beta, Tom had been rotated to that shift and would remain there until they completed the mining operation and left. On getting back to her quarters this evening, B'Elanna had found a cheerfully pornographic message from him on her terminal, detailing exactly what she and Harry should do in his absence, and giving them both his love.

Harry startled her out of her reverie by coming over, sans goblet or towel, and taking the goblet out of her hand. "You seem awfully overdressed, B'Elanna," he said, his innocent tone at odds with a wicked grin.

Nonchalantly, she shrugged, making her white robe slip off her shoulders and fall unheeded to the floor. She cocked her head. "Better?"

"Much." Harry pulled her against him and kissed her with the sensuous thoroughness she'd come to expect from him. Strong hands ran down her heavy spine; one cupped her ass, squeezing, the other swept back up to cradle her head. B'Elanna sank her fingers into his hair, something she thought she'd never tire of doing; so soft, and so thick at the same time, it was like a feast for her fingers.

By the time the kiss ended, they were both breathless, and Harry's cock had left a small smear of moisture on her belly. B'Elanna smiled. "Wanna see the message Tom left me--left us?"

Harry chuckled over the terminal. "He has a warped mind. I like that in a guy." He turned back to B'Elanna, a teasing grin on his lips. "So, do you want to go to bed, or do you just want to throw me against the wall like Tom suggested?"

B'Elanna moved so fast, Harry never saw it coming. His shoulders hit the wall, then his head, and his knees threatened to give way when B'Elanna's mouth went down on his cock. After one stroke, she licked him up and down, not taking him in again, until he was begging her uninhibitedly, "Please, please, B'Elanna, suck on me, oh, gods. . ."

She gave him one hard suck before springing to her feet and pinning his wrists to the bulkhead. "Didn't think I could do it, did you?" she whispered, and clamped her teeth onto his neck.

Harry cried out and bucked against her, helpless to prevent the orgasm that ran through him. B'Elanna pressed her leg against his groin, letting him come against her thigh. When he sagged, she backed off, still holding his wrists in her tightest grip, and waited for his reaction. It was not what she'd expected.

Harry chuckled. "Okay, 'Lanna. You win. Would you just carry your prize to the bed now, since I can't walk?"

Beginning to chuckle herself, B'Elanna did exactly that. She slung Harry over her shoulder, with more force than grace, admittedly, staggered into the bedroom with him, and dumped him on the bed. It was a challenge not because he was resisting her--he was limp all over--but because he got to laughing, hard, as powerless to stop as he had been to stop coming.

By the time Harry hit the bed, they were both laughing so hard they couldn't even talk. Harry pounded the pillow, trying and failing to say his lover's name. B'Elanna couldn't remember laughing so much over something so silly; she'd manhandled her lover, and here he was laughing at her, obviously delighted. She was so thrilled that he wasn't shocked or offended or frightened that she didn't notice the fingers creeping towards the soles of her feet.

"Klingons aren't ticklish!" she said, about fifteen minutes later. Her attempt at a growl came out more like a gasp.

"Maybe not, but you sure are." Still giggling, Harry gathered her against his shoulder, wrapping his arms around her and planting a kiss on her forehead. She turned away just a little, and he kissed the symmetrical ridges again, deliberately. "So, do you want to have sex, or do you want to go to sleep?"

"I want to have sex, loverboy--don't you?"

"Mmm, of course. Just thought I wore you out laughing." She bared her teeth at him, growling, and he grinned and pinched her bottom. "What a gorgeous rear end you have." He spread his hands over the lush curves, stroking and squeezing appreciatively. B'Elanna relaxed, purring almost, and let Harry caress her, her bottom, her thighs, up her back and down, and over the curve of her leg to dip below her rear and find her wet folds. When his fingertip grazed her clit, she rolled off of him, onto her back, and spread her thighs invitingly. He settled against her side, propped on his elbow, and looked down at her, a considering expression on his face.

"What's on your mind?" she asked.

"I'd like to try something different, if you're okay with it."

B'Elanna stiffened a little, and Harry felt it. Stroking her sex very gently with his open palm, he went on, "I'd like to try tying you to the bed."

B'Elanna pulled away, rolling onto her side to face him. Her throat was tight with disappointment. "What's the matter, Starfleet? Can't handle that I'm as strong as you are?"

"It's not that, and you're stronger, Maquis." He touched her lips with one finger. "Well, it is that, but not the way you think." Harry pondered for a moment how to express what he'd been thinking. "You're so strong that I don't have to worry about hurting you, or being too rough, and I love that. I also love it that you like me to be gentle with you. But you're also so strong that if I really, really stimulate you, you get so aroused that you just throw me off and take over. I'd like the chance to make love to you without your being able to take over or feeling that you have to reciprocate in any way. I'd like the chance to drive you wild and just make you feel it. Does that make sense? I want to make you come once for every lightyear between here and home."

To B'Elanna's surprise, it did make sense. And while she would have ripped off any other man's arm just for suggesting that she be tied up during sex (and that included Tom Paris), from Harry Kim the suggestion was not only worth considering, it was attractive.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Harry sat up. "You mean you're willing to try it, now?"

"Didn't I say okay? Break out the handcuffs, Starfleet."

"Don't be silly." Harry slithered off the bed. "Who said anything about handcuffs? I'll go talk to the replicator."

"Put it on my account--I've got more rations than you do."

B'Elanna lay back and waited, contemplating her own unfathomable behavior. She was going to let a lover tie her up. She was going to let Harry Kim tie her up. <This'll be one to tell the grandkids,> she thought, and then blinked at the idea. <Grandkids. . .?>

Harry came back with something black dangling from his hand. "There's quite a menu of 'sexual restraints' in the computer. You wouldn't believe some of them. . . Anyway, what do you think of these?"

He showed her the restraints: four lengths of black vinyl with padded cuffs at one end and loops at the other. "Four of them?"

"Hands and feet." He studied her face. "If you don't want to do this--"

"I said I would, so I will." She held out her hand and he gave her the restraints. She turned them over, looked at them, tugged hard on the straps. "All right, then." She handed them back. "Tie me up, Harry."

He sat down on the bed. "Before I do that, we should agree on a safe word."

"A safe word?"

"Something you can say to let me know you really, really want to stop. People say 'stop' or 'no' all the time during sex, but they don't really mean it. The safe word should be something you'd never want to say during sex, so I'll know it really means stop."

B'Elanna thought for a moment, then grinned triumphantly. "Vorik!"

Laughing, Harry fastened the restraints to the headboard and footboard of the bed. Then he loosened the cuffs and waited for B'Elanna to slide her hands in. When she had done so, he buckled the cuffs firmly around her wrists. "How's that?"

B'Elanna pulled at the restraints. The pressure on her wrists was actually stimulating, and she wasn't by any means immobilized. "Make them tighter," she directed. Harry complied and went on to buckle in her ankles also.

"Okay?" he asked, looking at her with concern.

"Okay," she nodded. Yes, the sensation of pressure was pleasurable, and the feeling of exposure was both frightening and arousing. She could move, but she couldn't close her legs, couldn't roll away, couldn't even touch her lover. Harry sat down on the bed, watching her face flush and her breathing quicken. He had thought about this for over a week before suggesting it, and her almost immediate consent had surprised him; he wanted to do this right, be worthy of her trust, make it as good for both of them as he thought it could be.

Slowly, he bent over her and fitted his mouth to hers for a leisurely kiss. He tried not to touch her except for the contact of their lips. He held that kiss and deepened it, gradually, until he felt her moaning into his mouth, raising her head to claim more of him. At that, Harry drew back. He waited, not saying anything, just looking at B'Elanna. Waiting for her to realize that this time, he was in control. When she relaxed, he stretched himself out on top of her, giving her his full weight for a moment. His thighs were between hers, his cock nestled against her wet folds, her breasts flattened between them. Leaning on his elbows, he tangled one hand in her hair and with the other hand gently traced the contours of her face, her high browline, her ridges, the circle of eyebrow and cheekbone, the full curve of her mouth. His eyes never left hers.

B'Elanna willed herself to relax, not to think of "Vorik", to accept the moment. But she found herself arching helplessly again when Harry's teeth closed on the sensitive spot where her jaw joined her throat. He worried that spot, licking and biting it, for long, delicious moments, while B'Elanna felt herself moisten and open in slow waves of arousal. She went limp as a noodle when Harry let go and began moving down her body, stroking her arms with firm touches while his mouth visited all the hot spots. He nibbled along the arch of her collarbone and licked the curves of her breasts. His fingers dug into her ribs as he sucked and bit on her nipples, getting a little rougher now, as she needed him to be. Harry treasured every cry, every whimper, every growl, and every twist of her beautiful body in the grip of the restraints.

He kissed his way down the slope of her firm belly and down the inside of one leg, tonguing the tawny flesh, tasting her moisture and sweat. She smelled so good; it went to his head like a drug. <Who needs aphrodisiacs when a woman can smell like this?> He kissed one instep and then the other and then worked his way slowly back up the other leg. B'Elanna was really reacting now, twisting and groaning, and Harry tried not to lean on his erection too much for fear the friction would bring him off too soon.

He hovered teasingly above her mound, just breathing on her hotly, stirring the sparse hairs. She whimpered. "For godssakes, Harry, please--"

"What do you want me to do, lover?" he asked softly. She took a deep breath--it was so hard to ask, but he deserved it--and forced the words out.

"Lick my clit, please, lick my cunt--"

B'Elanna screamed sharply as Harry's tongue flicked lightly, delicately, over her clit. Pleased, he gave her one long lick from the point to the base of her triangle, savoring her honey. B'Elanna sobbed for air, yanking at the restraints so hard he thought they wouldn't hold. Miraculously, they did, though he licked her with more and more force, using his tongue hard on her. B'Elanna felt something fluttering in her stomach, deep inside at the base of her belly, something like a young bird trying to fight its way out of the nest--

and it burst forth like some raging eagle, the most intense, mind-wiping orgasm she'd ever had, as, very precisely and very hard, Harry bit down on her clit.

B'Elanna screamed repeatedly now, harsh Klingon words of approval, as Harry went wild, biting her clit, her folds, her thighs, completely without restraint, more fiercely than any Human lover she'd ever had. He moved on her and his teeth grazed her belly, her ribs, before closing savagely on her nipple. She was coming again and again, each wave hard enough to convulse her whole body, and his teeth were actually breaking her skin, marking her, drawing her blood. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, it did: Harry spread her thighs as far as possible and drove almost brutally into her, all the way in, and she could do nothing except lie there as he pounded her, gripping her wrists and swallowing her screams in his mouth.

It lasted longer than she'd ever known a Human to last, going on until B'Elanna lay limp beneath Harry, unable to say whether she was coming or not coming, trembling and aching, wanting it to stop, wanting it never to stop. But finally he dug his fingers into her ass and pulled her up against his final thrust, his eyes meeting hers, and his only noise was her name as he burst into her like a star gone nova.

As soon as Harry could move at all, he fumbled at the restraints on B'Elanna's wrists. She rubbed her slightly numbed hands together and then stroked her lover's back, warming her fingers on his skin. Another few minutes, and with a deep breath he dragged himself off of her to collapse on his back at her side. She sat up and released her ankles, carefully folded her aching legs. A deep groan made her look at Harry.

"Did you like it?" he mumbled. B'Elanna laughed.

"No, I hate coming that often, it gets dull. Yes, I liked it. How did you manage to last so long? Got a battery pack in there?" She patted his limp penis very lightly.

Harry grinned almost sheepishly. "I jerked off once yesterday and twice today just thinking about it."

B'Elanna giggled. "You really are shameless. So when do I get to tie you up?"

Harry raised his hands over his head and slipped them into the restraints. "Just give me a couple of minutes to recover."

---

The next night, Harry was wakened out of a sound sleep by the shifting of his bed. Before he had time to panic, muscular arms slid around him, heavier than B'Elanna's arms and lightly hairy, and something warm and a bit moist poked him gently in the rear.

"Tom?"

"That's me," a soft whisper. Harry rolled over and held out his arms, smiling with eyes still closed as the familiar long, lean body moved up against his, the strong arms wrapped around him, and firm lips planted kisses up and down his face and neck.

"I just got off shift. You don't mind that I've waked you?"

"No, no. Mmmph--" He found Tom's mouth and kissed him thoroughly, their tongues taking turns penetrating and retreating.

"Good, 'cause I've been craving this. Gods, have I been craving you, Harry Kim." Tom buried his mouth in his lover's neck. "You're like an addiction, lover, and I need my daily dose." He ravished Harry's mouth again.

Harry didn't bother to open his eyes, to try to say something, to resist in any way. It was perfectly obvious that Tom wanted to take him, and that was fine with Harry. He could just lie here and let Tom do all the work and not even have to wake up completely, unless he had to wake up in order to come. After all, he had missed Tom, and he could always return the favor some other time...

Harry spread out his arms and legs in complete abandon, conveying his readiness to let Tom do anything. Groaning in his chest, Tom pulled aside the bedcovers and pushed them to the floor, then lit the small candle Harry liked to keep beside his bed so that he could see his lover better. "I want you so much, Harry," he whispered. "It's been, what, two whole days since the last time we had sex? And it's killing me, it's so bad I had to come and wake you up just so I could touch you and kiss you and fuck you and hear you say my name."

Harry smiled drowsily. "I want you, too, Tom. You don't have to apologize. Just make love to me, just touch me and kiss me and fuck me, just do anything you want. I love you, Tom."

Tom practically threw himself on his lover, capturing his mouth again and running his fingers into Harry's hair. Harry thought dimly that both his lovers had a thing about his hair, but that was perfectly fine. . . Tom was licking those sensitive spots under Harry's jaw, heading down his throat toward his chest. Harry sighed deeply as Tom's mouth covered one nipple and his fingers took hold of the other; he loved attention to his nipples, and Tom knew it, suckling and fingering patiently, switching hand and mouth when the nipple beneath his fingers was fully erect.

"Oh, Tom..." Another deep sigh of pleasure. "That feels so good. Oh, yes... Oh, sweetheart...." Harry managed to raise one hand so he could touch Tom's hair, touch his cheek and feel the play of muscles as Tom suckled, cup the back of Tom's neck and hold him there. He didn't resist, though, when Tom moved on, kissing his ribs and belly, detouring to take each of Harry's hands and tease each finger, licking, nipping, sucking it all the way in.

"Oh, please. . ." It was hardly more than a breath. Tom took hold of Harry's cock, fully erect and weeping gently, and just looked at it for a moment, at the man who arched into his touch imploringly. <He's so beautiful. And he trusts me so much. Gods, I want so much from him. . . I hope I can give him what he needs. . .>

Tom settled down and took Harry tenderly into his mouth. He wanted to make this last. Harry sobbed with delight, feeling that knowing tongue move over the length of his cock. He wanted nothing more than to come in Tom's mouth. He knew that Tom would happily let him. Tom drew back, sucked with restraint on the swollen head, licked the shaft and the taut balls and the cleft of groin and thigh. Harry moaned nearly continuously, lost in sensation. "Oh, yes, lover. That is so good. Oh, I want to come in your mouth, I want to give it to you. Yesss. . . Lick it good, yes, like that. Oh, Tom... I love you so much."

Fired by Harry's responses, Tom began sucking on him, going slowly still, moving up and down the thick shaft. Harry gripped the edges of the bed and thrust into his lover's mouth, holding himself back as much as Tom was, both of them trying to prolong it. Harry could not, however, hold back the words that increased his own pleasure as well as Tom's, words that drove both of them onward. "Oh, Tom, suck me. Oh gods, yes, take me down your throat. I love it when you suck me off. Oh, yes, baby, oh, like that. I like that. Yes, yes. Oh please, more. Oh baby, give me more--"

Harry's words dissolved into incoherent whimpers when Tom began to deep-throat him, sucking hard and going all the way down. Harry's mouth opened and he cried out, ah, ah, escalating in pitch and volume, and thrust into Tom's mouth, fucking him, taking and being taken, no holding back now, for either of them, and it all fused in one long cascade of pleasure, letting go and spurting and screaming and feeling Tom hold him and swallow him and love him. Harry was dimly aware that Tom was cuddling him and kissing his neck. So good. He knew Tom was still hard and needed attention, and he wanted to give it to him, but actually, it wasn't necessary to wake up in order to come. . .

Presently Harry opened his eyes, at last, and smiled at Tom. "You're a man of many talents, Paris. Is there something I can do for you?"

Tom shook his head. "All I want is to fuck you, Harry, as soon as possible, as soon as you're ready."

For answer, Harry rolled over onto his stomach and spread his legs, opening himself for penetration. Tom swallowed, hard, about ready to come just from that sight, and hastily searched the night table drawer for the lubricant.

Harry relaxed, easily, as a slick finger sought entrance to his body. He had always liked being penetrated, being fucked; he'd discovered that years ago, with his first male lover. He liked fucking, too, it really didn't matter who did what. But it was just as well that, tonight, Tom seemed bent on being the aggressor, because Harry was really not awake enough to try. . .

Tom thrust very gently with his wet finger, feeling Harry's willingness, his readiness for what they both wanted. Carefully he added a second finger, hearing a soft moan. "You like this, lover?"

Harry's voice was muffled. "You know I do. You just like to hear me say it."

Tom chuckled. "You're right. So tell me, sweetheart: Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yes."

"Do you like having my fingers inside you?"

"Yes, yes."

"Do you want my cock, right here?" He pushed three fingers as deep as they would go. Harry grunted.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me." He turned his head and looked at Tom over his shoulder. "Fuck me in the ass, Tom."

Tom's eyes went closed for a moment. "Oh, yes, baby."

Harry got up on knees and elbows while Tom wet down his cock. Tom was actually trembling with desire, almost out of his mind at the sight of Harry waiting, open for him. He guided himself in, as gently as possible, and then leaned against his lover, panting. "Oh, Harry, it feels so good, it's been so long-- I can't hold back."

Harry reached behind him, found Tom's hand, and guided it to his cock. It was hard again, even throbbing, the whole length wet with pre-come. Harry turned his head and said one word: "Don't."

Tom took Harry at his word. He got hold of Harry's shoulder with his free hand and pulled out and slammed back in, grunting, head thrown back. "Yes," Harry ground out, teeth gritted, moving with the hard thrusts that were coming each one faster than the last. "Fuck me, fuck me good--" Harry broke off and bucked wildly, coming again, spurting hotly all over Tom's hand. Feeling Harry contract around him, spill over him, Tom pounded his lover into the mattress, yelling hoarsely, his orgasm taking him as swiftly and decisively as an arrow leaves the bowstring, Harry his target and goal.

They were still lying joined, Harry cheerfully squashed under Tom, when a strange noise intruded on the peaceful silence. Harry snorted. "Tom, was that your stomach?"

Tom sighed and began to disengage. "Yeah, I'm afraid it was. I'm really starving, but I wanted you even more." He kissed Harry's ear and moved away to his side. Harry slowly turned over and snuggled into Tom's grasp. "I'll stay here until you've gone back to sleep."

Harry kissed Tom, lightly. "Silly man. If you were going to wake me up in the middle of my sleep cycle, it wouldn't have mattered if you'd done it after you ate.

"It would have mattered to me," Tom whispered, stroking the silky hair. "I love you so much.

"I love you, too, Tom." Harry snuggled in closer and relaxed, feeling safe, sated, and happy. Tom stayed put until soft snores told him Harry was sound asleep once again.'

---

"Poor Harry, all alone on alpha shift," Tom said. They were in B'Elanna's quarters after her first day on beta, planning on dinner and whatever.

B'Elanna peeled off her uniform jacket. "He'll do okay." She grinned. "I've been keeping him busy. He could probably use a rest."

Tom thought of two nights ago, when he'd snuck into Harry's quarters at about one hundred hours, waked him up, and made mad passionate love to him before going off to dinner, but he didn't say anything about that. Instead he took off his own uniform jacket and went to call up a menu on the replicator. Fortunately, he had a fair amount of rations saved up; it was much easier to replicate something when getting off duty on beta or gamma shifts than to wake up whatever poor soul was assigned to the mess and heat up whatever horror Neelix had left.

"I want gagh," B'Elanna announced. She came up beside him, peered at the menu he'd called up, and scowled. "Gagh and french fries," she said to the replicator.

Tom decided this would be a good time to go to the bathroom. If he lingered in there a bit, B'Elanna would finish her Klingon worms deluxe without his having to watch her eat it. She liked it very fresh. After using the commode, he washed his face as well as his hands, combed his hair, and watched himself in the mirror as he whistled some maddening little tune, what was that? Sure enough, when he came out, B'Elanna was slurping down crinkle-cut french fries dripping with gravy. An empty plate with just a trace of bluish sauce on it sat on the table in front of her.

"Those look good," he said, watching her press a long, thick slice of potato coated with rich brown gravy between her lips. <More than good,> he thought, images of other things sliding between those lips dancing in his head. <Hey, she's giving you a break, letting you eat before you fuck. Enjoy it.> Tom ordered a bacon cheeseburger, rare, and some french fries of his own.

B'Elanna wrinkled her nose at the slightly bloody cheeseburger. "You'll eat that," she teased, "but you can't even watch me eat gagh."

"Infinite diversity and all that," Tom mumbled between large bites. He speared three fries with a fork and sent them after the burger.

He was so hungry that he finished the cheeseburger before he noticed his lover was watching him. It was one of those I-want-to-talk-but-I-hate-to- say-so looks. He scraped up leftover gravy with the edge of his roll and gave her a look in return, one that translated more or less as, Scared of your emotions, Miss Klingon?

"How are you feeling?" B'Elanna asked, cutting to the chase as usual.

Tom stifled a happy burp. "Satisfied, for the moment, thank you," he smirked.

B'Elanna growled impatiently. "I mean about the way our relationship is going, now that Harry's a part of it."

Tom went to the replicator for a cold drink before trying to answer. He settled back on the couch under B'Elanna's predatory eye, sipped his Vulcan juice blend, and considered the question. "I love Harry," he said finally. "And I love you. And I'm happy to have both of you in my life. And I'm happy that the two of you are together. And sex with two other people at once is so much fun I wish I'd tried it a lot sooner. Does that answer your question?"

B'Elanna unfolded her arms, raked a hand through her hair, folded her arms again. "I suppose. Oh, I don't know. I don't even know what I'm asking. I guess I'm just not used to it, yet. I mean, here we are, all three of us, trying to make time for one another, sleeping in one another's quarters half the time--" She started to get up, but Tom grabbed her wrist just firmly enough to make her plop down again.

"Don't start pacing. It doesn't help." He moved closer to her on the couch, wondering if she'd let him put his arm around her. B'Elanna could be extremely touchy, at times. He decided to risk it. "Come on, B'Ela," he said in the most soothing, coaxing tone he could manage. "Come on and tell me what's really eating you. I can't help unless I know what the problem is."

B'Elanna took a deep breath and willed herself to relax against Tom's touch. She thought about what she wanted to say and then just blurted it out. "Every time I'm with one of you, I feel like I'm cheating on the other."

Tom stroked her arm. "How do you feel when you know Harry and I are together, and you can't join us, or you don't feel like it?"

"Lonely." She raised her chin. "Jealous."

He cupped that defiant chin in one hand and smiled, warmly. Gods, she was so vulnerable underneath. She carried even more armor than he did. "I was lonely the other night, when I first went over to beta. I knew you and Harry would get together, and I'd be at the conn while the two of you were asleep in each other's arms after having wild, passionate sex." B'Elanna grinned at the memory but didn't interrupt. "But I missed both of you. Two nights ago I actually snuck into Harry's quarters and woke him up so I could make love to him. Tonight I'm here with you. I don't know, it doesn't seem that complicated to me. You can't be cheating on me with Harry when I know you're with him, and I love him, too."

Tom kissed her cheek, gently, and she smiled for a moment. Only a moment, and then she scowled again. "Does it bother you that both of us seem to want to spend more time with Harry than with one another?"

"No," he said promptly, although he had already been feeling guilty for that desire. "Harry is a new lover for both of us, and we'd had a chance to get used to one another before he entered the relationship. It's just the novelty, that's all."

B'Elanna nodded her head, looking satisfied. Then she turned to Tom and gave him one of those feral smiles. "Enough talk. I'm still hungry."

Tom grunted with the impact as she pushed him back into the corner of the couch. The kiss she gave him was as aggressively passionate as any he'd ever had from her. Briefly he wondered how she and Harry did together; then there was no more room to wonder as anything B'Elanna slid to her knees before him with intent. "In fact, I am famished, " she growled, and went after the fastening of his trousers with her teeth. Tom leaned back and grabbed the couch for support. What was it with both his lovers? They shared a tendency to go down on him before he could even think about making a move. Oh, well. Could be worse. He lifted his hips so she could pull the trousers down.

Tom felt himself heating up as B'Elanna's tongue rasped over his sensitive skin. Her sharp nails were grazing his thighs and his sac, light caresses for her. He stroked the dark bronze hair, murmuring encouragement, "Oh, yes, baby, that's good, so good. . ." B'Elanna sucked him all the way in, and words dissolved into groans as he bumped the back of her throat. Voracious woman. . . She let him thrust into her mouth, sucking hard, and heard with satisfaction his strangled cries as his salty come burst forth and flood her mouth. Tom nearly fell asleep on the couch. B'Elanna startled him by shaking him gently. "You were starting to snore," she said, smiling.

"Sorry," he mumbled, trying to get to his feet. B'Elanna slipped her arm around him, and they wandered into the bedroom. Mostly naked already, Tom collapsed onto her bed and watched B'Elanna undress. She unfastened the heavy black trousers, paused, pulled out the grey tank top. Meeting his eyes for a moment, she smiled, then drew it slowly over her head. He could see her nipples through her bra, and it wasn't the plain kind she'd always worn. <Is that lace? Burgundy lace?> She took hold of the waistband of her trousers, turned around, and wiggled sensuously out of them-- with a lot more wiggle than was practically necessary. <She's stripping for me,> Tom realized. <She's actually doing a striptease. Harry's been a good influence on her.>

Turning back around, B'Elanna unhooked the bra and drew first one strap, then the other, down her slim muscular arms. Tom felt the first physical stirrings of renewed arousal. She peeled the bra from her breasts and tossed it aside, throwing back her shoulders to show herself off, and advanced on the bed, still wearing the delicate panties that matched the bra.

B'Elanna knelt over Tom, who by now was recovered enough to wrap his arms around her and capture her mouth for a long kiss. She let the kiss dissolve, rather than pulling away, and then began nipping his ears, his throat, his chest, lightly and playfully, her hands drifting over his hair and arms and sides. Tom ran his fingers down the deeply curved spine to her firm, lush bottom, still partly covered by the panties. She was pushing his shirt out of the way to kiss his chest, so he felt quite justified in sliding his hands under the silky fabric to squeeze her buttocks and tease the left.

B'Elanna growled against Tom's chest and bit him, leaving a ring of toothmarks around his nipple. <Someday she's gonna bite something off, I swear.> Tom slid his hand up her inner thigh, past the narrow crotch of the panties, and dipped into her hot folds, finding her slippery with her own wetness. The scent of her hit him hard, that harsh patchouli odor; he was fully erect again. She wiggled encouragingly against his touch, and he promptly slipped two fingers inside her and planted his thumb on her clit. Her muscles bore down on him eagerly, and she began moving rhythmically on his hand, growling softly. He answered her with short hard thrusts, and the growling escalated as her internal muscles rippled with a series of orgasms.

"Gods, I love watching you come," Tom murmured. Then her hand wrapped around his cock, making further comment impossible. She stroked him, roughly, still coming all over his hand, and dropped toothy kisses on his shoulders. He retaliated by scratching at her breasts and fucking her harder. "That's it, come for me," he urged, seeing her bare her teeth. "Come on, come--oh, B'Ela--"

Her name was hardly out of his mouth before she was on him, those strong vaginal muscles clenching around him as firmly as a hand. Tom moaned with delight when she brought his wet fingers to her mouth and licked her honey from them, at the same time moving her hips in smooth steady motions, back and forth, back and forth. B'Elanna smiled down at Tom, stretched out beneath her, eyes closed, mouth open, flushed, his grey uniform tank still pushed up under his arms. <I've got him right where I want him,> she thought.

"B'Elanna--B'Ela--please...." She knew what he wanted and moved faster, harder, bringing her weight down on him instead of just rocking back and forth. Tom took hold of her hips and pulled her onto his cock, raising his hips to meet her, wanting to hear her come some more, hear those throaty groans and growls. He had to work hard for it, but he got them; B'Elanna threw back her head and roared like a lioness as the contractions hit her, deeper and wilder than the orgasms she'd had before, rippling inward to her womb, her heart. Falling forward, she dug her nails into his shoulders, showing him her bared teeth, her disheveled hair, her glittering eyes, and slammed her cunt onto his cock with all the force of that heavy spine and the stronger-than- Human muscles that supported it, bearing down on him at the same time, and the noise they made together as they came simultaneously, finally, was almost enough to deafen them.

Tom heard B'Elanna gasping and wasn't sure he was even breathing, himself. He was thankful when she gently raised herself, moved away, and settled at his side, because he couldn't move even an eyelash. Languidly, B'Elanna pulled off the stretched, ripped panty and tossed it aside, to be recycled later. Tom's shirt scratched against her cheek. The two of them lay there, her arm draped across his chest, letting their heart rates subside, and said nothing for a while.

"Do you miss Harry?" Tom said at last, very quietly.

B'Elanna sounded wistful. "Yeah, I do."

"Let's go join him in bed, soon as I can walk."

"I'll carry you." She grinned. "I've been practicing on Harry."

---

End


back