Paris/Kim Untitled

by Zach


Disclaimer: Star Trek characters are property of Paramount.

The following story is full of sex. If you're not at least 18, don't let anyone find out you're reading it.

---

First he couldn't sleep, then he found himself outside of Tom Paris's quarters. Harry Kim slid quietly into the room, knowing that his friend would probably be sound asleep, getting the needed rest after their ordeal on the moon of Macra. Harry knew he should stay away, but he could not. He knew he should set aside the feelings that were aroused in the Macran caves, but he could not. All he could do was think about how his injured friend hauled them both away from imminent death.

And then there was the other feeling that came in the exhaustion as Harry succumbed to sleep and felt vaguely aware of Paris's arms around him, perhaps his lips on the back of his neck.

Paris did appear to be asleep, laying atop his bed covers clad in a loose sleeveless tunic and boxer briefs. Kim tried to shut off the embarrassment that pricked at him when he realized that he was staring fixedly at Paris's crotch. His ears flushed when he saw the line and bulge of the erect penis in Paris's shorts.

"That doesn't mean anything," he said to himself. "Guys have hard-ons all the time when they're asleep."

And that thought brought Kim's own dick to full stiffness. He walked over to the bed and gazed down into Paris's face. Beautiful, he thought. So gentle and perfect. He reached out a hand to his friend's forehead. And he jumped as Paris's eyes popped open and a hand shot up to intercept his outstretched fingers.

Paris smiled. "Harry, I was just thinking about you."

"Tom, uh, I was just coming to check to see if you--"

"Shh." Paris pulled Kim by his hand closer, motioned for him to lean in as if to hear a secret, and then placed a gentle kiss on his ear. There was no stopping it from there.

In the next second, their lips met and Kim gasped in surprise and pleasure as he felt his friend's tongue penetrate between his teeth and caress his own tongue. He had hungered for this very thing and now that he had the sweet taste in his mouth he drank deep, wanting Paris's lips and tongue and every ounce of his spit.

As Kim leaned over, continuing the deep kiss, but still standing next to the bed, Paris ran a hand between Kim's knees, up his thigh and over the spot in his pants where his dick strained to get out. Paris's fingers first found the opening in Kim's pants, proceeded inside and found the opening to the young man's briefs. Kim surged onto a new level of pleasure when he felt Paris's fingers withdraw his bare dick and balls through the fly and into the open air.

Paris broke the kiss and slid off the bed onto his knees before Kim. His mouth opened wide to encompass Kim's penis, and Kim gasped, feeling every nerve in his body fire, as if every square inch of his flesh was as sensitive as the head of his dick. Paris's tongue worked expertly up and down Kim's shaft, teasing the very tip and lapping over his balls.

Despite wanting to preserve the moment forever, Kim was already so hot even before the blowjob that he could feel what seemed like a quart of come rushing to the surface. He cried out a little and grabbed Paris's head, entwining his fingers in his lover's hair, while Paris continued to suck vigorously and wetly, spit running down his chin and neck. He pulled away for a moment and said, "Do it, Harry. Come for me." And he took the dick in whole again.

Kim couldn't hold it any longer. With a sharp cry, he climaxed. His ejaculation filled Paris's mouth in three hard spurts. Paris squeezed Kim's dick in his hand and accepted every drop of the come.

Paris stood and maneuvered Harry onto the bed, pushing him down onto his back. "This is good, Harry," he said, sitting beside him. "We're best friends. To make love to you just makes me feel closer. This is real bonding here."

"That was so goddamned good, Tom. Let me do it to you now."

Paris grinned, hand on his dick, fingers reaching through his fly to pull it through. "I have this fantasy, Harry, that I would normally be too shy to tell you about."

Kim shook his head, felt a little drool building in his mouth as Paris's big, perfect dick emerged.

"I sometimes jack off and fantasize about you lying here on my bed. I kneel over you, straddling your waist." He moved into that position. "And then I pull off your shirt." He did so quickly. "And then I jack off and come all over you."

Harry smiled, nodded. "Go ahead, Tom. Do it."

Paris began pumping his seven inch hard-on, never taking his eyes away from Kim's eyes. Kim watched Paris stroke himself and the sight made his own dick start to stiffen again only a few minutes after his own intense orgasm.

Paris could feel Kim stiffen beneath his balls. Grinning, he hiked down his briefs. Paris placed the palm of his free hand to his mouth and spit in it. He then reached down and wet the end of Harry's dick with the big gob of spit, and Kim cried out in renewed ecstasy as Paris expertly lowered his ass onto the wet dick. Paris winced briefly as Kim penetrated his anus. Paris gently rocked forward and back, Kim pumping his hips gently upward fucking his friend in the ass while Paris continued his masturbation.

"Tom," Kim whispered, "I've never done this before."

"You mean you've never had sex?"

"I mean I've never fucked a guy in the ass before."

"Well, I've been fucked a number of times. That might be why it's fairly easy to slide you in there, you stud."

The simple sound of Paris's voice using words like fuck and stud was almost enough to rush Kim to a second orgasm.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, Harry." Paris gasped suddenly. Kim saw his friend jerk twice more on his dick. White fluid spurted profusely Harry felt hot drops of it land on his forehead and in his left eye and on his lips. When he looked down, a trail of it spattered his chest and stomach. Kim thought that Paris must have been holding it back for a week, there seemed to be so much semen all over. It was enough to send him over. He gave four more quick thrusts into Paris's ass and ejaculated deep inside.

A few minutes later, Paris and Kim got into the shower together. Paris set it for old-fashioned hot water. They soaped up their hands and cleaned the come off of each other running their hands over every curve of each other's bodies. Paris pushed up against Kim with his rehardening dick as Harry worked his soapy fingers over and into Paris's anus and over his ass and balls.

"Tom, have you ever fucked a non-Terran male?"

Paris stood under the hot water and smiled at a memory. "Yeah, Harry, I did a Bajoran Academy cadet once." He massaged Kim's shoulders and pecs as he talked. "It was interesting because Bajoran boys have very interesting cocks. You know those ridges on their noses? They have them on their penises, too. It feels like some kind of wild dildo going up your ass. They also don't have pubic hair, and their balls are inside their bodies. He was a great fuck, though, and he could keep getting it up again and again. I had such a stiff jaw the next day. I must have blown him six or seven times, and I took it up the ass three times. On the other hand, I think he sucked me off once, and I fucked him once and I jerked off for him once. It was like three orgasms for me, which was plenty, and about nine or ten for him. It was incredible. He was spraying come all over me all night."

When they got out of the shower, Paris noticed that Kim had another full erection, and he decided that the old saw about Asian males having little dicks was a bunch of nonsense. He also remembered that Kim was actually almost ten years younger than he was and that the younger man was probably still in the height of his sex drive. Tom recalled being a teenager and being not only willing but able to fuck half a dozen time in one night or masturbate practically every hour.

Laying back on the bed together, Kim told him about it. "I matured kind of late, I guess," he said. "I wasn't even jacking off regularly until I was sixteen or seventeen and I probably didn't even do it for the first time until I was fourteen or fifteen. . ."

Paris, on the other hand, remembered being so horny at age eleven that he was having to excuse himself to the restroom just to let it out. "When did you first come with another person, Harry?"

"It's kind of embarrassing."

"Oh, come on, tell me."

"When I was sixteen, and my older brother was seventeen, he sucked me off a few times. He was really curious about male-male sex and he wanted to try everything out. He wanted to ass-fuck me, too, but I drew the line at that. Is that perverted?"

"Not at all. You mean because he was a family member? No, not if you both wanted to do it. My cousin Nick and I did each other a lot. He used to shoot his balls full of some kind of drug that would stimulate semen production. I tried it myself a couple of times. It was fun, got me really horny, and it makes your come shoot like you wouldn't believe because there was so fucking much of it! Harry, he would come in my mouth and it would be pouring down my chin and all over me. It makes your balls hurt, though, if you don't come like two or three times within a couple of hours of injecting it. I found that out the hard way one time when I was in a situation-- well, let's just say I had to keep excusing myself. Three strokes and like half a cup would spurt out. I was getting dehydrated from spilling so much fluid from my dick."

Paris noticed that Harry was slowly stroking his own dick while he listened. "Hey, Harry. Jack off for me, would you?"

Kim blushed and smiled. He closed his eyes, tightened his grip on his penis and went to it.

Paris whispered in Kim's ear as Kim continued to masturbate, pumping faster and faster. "I want to fuck you, Harry." Paris probed with one finger under Kim's balls and over his asshole. "Have you ever been assfucked before, Harry?" he wondered, knowing the answer.

Gasping as he felt Paris's finger push in a little, he said no, clenching his jaw, still pounding on his hard-on.

"Can I do it, Harry?"

Harry said yes in a whisper. "Do it, Tom. Fuck the hell out of me."

"It might hurt a little, but I have a great lubricant that will help a lot."

Paris briefly left his masturbating friend and returned a moment later with his dick slicked from tip to balls with a glistening lubricant. The sight of lovely, naked, hard and horny Tom Paris over him pushed Harry over the brink a third time and more come spat from his dick and onto his stomach. It wasn't as much fluid as the first two times, but it still seemed like a lot. Paris wondered if maybe Kim was using the come enhancer injections. Tom leaned over Kim's stomach and lapped up most of the come.

Paris knelt on the bed and pulled Kim's feet up over his shoulders, presenting the Asian boy's spread ass to his ramrod cock. Tom liked this position. He liked facing the person he was fucking. Probing with a slick finger, Paris carefully worked it into Kim's anus, prepping him for the entry of something several times larger. Easing in the tip of his cock slowly, Paris asked how his friend was doing.

"I'm great, Tom. Just do it."

Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, Paris eased in his dick until it was inserted all the way to his balls. Harry smiled and said it was OK, so Paris began a slow fucking motion, gradually increasing speed.

"Did you do this to your cousin Nick, Tom?"

"Oh yeah," Paris replied. "Quite a few times."

"Tell me about other guys you've fucked, Tom."

This was a big turn-on for Paris, the usually innocent-seeming Harry Kim asking to hear sex stories while his best friend fucked him in the ass.

"Tom, did you ever fuck any guys on Voyager?"

Paris actually felt himself blush, not wanting to answer the question at first, increasing his fuck speed, feeling come build in his groin. Ah, what the hell, he thought. "Well, one time I fucked the hell out of Michael Jonas."

"Oh, fuck me, you're kidding!"

"It was pathetic, Harry," Paris gasped out the words as he continued thrusting his slick erection into the young man's ass. "He got drunk here one night. I could tell that he wanted me so bad, but I knew he was too paranoid and fucked up to do anything about. I was pretty drunk too, and I decided I'd start making out with him, and pretty soon, I had his pants off. He wanted me to fuck him in the ass, begged me to do it, but practically started crying when I shoved it in. Then he started yelling, like I was raping him. I covered his mouth and just pounded the little fucker. When I came, it was like this." Paris withdrew from Kim, pulled twice on his dick with his right hand and shot his load on Harry. Harry smeared it over his chest with both hands.

"So what happened then?" Harry asked.

"Oh, after I pulled out, he was laying here crying. I gave him a good blowjob, though, and then he felt better. Of course we swore to never let anyone know." Harry laughed at that, and curled up beside his friend. Before long, they were both asleep, cradling each other through the night.

---

End


back