B'Elanna's Reward

by Emma Woodhouse


Disclaimer: Star Trek, Star Trek Voyager, and all the characters herein, are the property of Paramount, and no copyright infringement is intended. This is just funsies, folks. The events, dialog, and inimitable way with words are copyright 1996 by "Emma Woodhouse".

Warning: For any newbies who just wandered in, NC-17 means that there will be explicit descriptions of sexual activity. Some of it hetero and some not. If that bothers you, feel free to leave at any time. If it doesn't bother you, hey, have fun.

Another warning: If you're looking for a plot, you've come to the wrong place. This is aimed strictly at the libido, and requires very little in the way of higher brain functions. 'B'Elanna's Reward' is all part of the universe/timestream I first created in 'Tom, Dick, and Harry', and continued in 'Lifewish'. You won't need to read those predecessors to follow the plot, because - well, there really isn't a plot. Of course, if you haven't read my earlier work, you are highly encouraged to do so.

---

It was a quiet night in Sandrine's and B'Elanna Torres was feeling out of sorts. It had been a quiet day in Engineering, a quiet day all over the ship. A quiet week? Month?

No problems with the warp core, or spatial anomalies, or run- amok robots. B'Elanna sighed. She sat at the small table staring into her beer. She was bored. Might as well finish this beer and go on back to my quarters, she thought.

From behind her, she heard a voice declaim melodramatically, " 'I saw my lady weep, and sorrow proud to be advanc-ed so -' !"

She turned and scowled. "That was a sigh, Paris, you jerk."

Tom sat down beside her and grinned. "Yeah, but I couldn't think of a good quote for sighing. Hey, Harry. Get over here. B'Ela's got the sighs."

Harry sat down on the other side of her. "That's too bad."

Now B'Elanna scowled at him. "I guess I can sigh if I want to," she said belligerently.

"Got a problem?" Harry asked sympathetically.

She couldn't help smiling at him. He really was sweet. And awfully cute. So was Tom, come to think of it. The two cutest guys on the ship. And who do they wind up with? With each other. B'Elanna sighed again.

"There she goes again," Tom observed.

"I'm bored!" B'Elanna snapped at him. "Bored, bored, bored!"

"Hey, I'll bet I know what the problem is," Tom said. "I'll bet B'Elanna's bored!"

"Very funny."

The two men looked at B'Elanna, wondering how to cheer her up.

"And you guys are no help," she went on, in a grumpy tone. "We used to spend a lot of time together, researching and playing games and stuff. Now you're hardly ever here, always off in your quarters or something."

She was surprised that the comment caused Harry to blush. "What?" she asked. "What did I say?"

Tom said softly, "I think Harry's blushing because when we're 'off in our quarters', as you say, we're usually not wearing anything."

Now it was B'Elanna's turn to blush.

Tom added lightly, "Of course, you're welcome to come along, if you're willing to shed your clothes - " He stopped suddenly. Words spoken in jest -

B'Elanna felt a very peculiar sensation deep in the pit of her stomach. Tom's eyes met Harry's. Very gently, Tom took B'Elanna's hand. "You know, Harry, B'Ela really played a significant role in bringing us together."

"That's true." Harry said.

"Did we ever thank her?"

"Not that I recall." Harry took B'Elanna's other hand.

B'Elanna was having trouble breathing, as Tom stroked her hand. "How about it, B'Ela?" he said. "Want to come along? We'd like to show our appreciation." He lifted her hand and pressed his lips to her wrist.

"We really would," Harry added.

B'Elanna felt a warm dampness between her legs. She cleared her throat and tried to sound casual. "You're suggesting we all go to your quarters - " Tom nodded. "And we all take our clothes off - " He nodded again. "And we do - what?"

"Have fun!" He grinned at her appealingly.

"On one condition," B'Elanna croaked.

"Oh, get this, Harry, the lady has conditions!"

"Yes, I do," B'Elanna said. Her face felt like it was on fire, she was blushing so fiercely, but she had to ask. "I want to see - what you guys do together."

Harry was blushing too, but Tom smiled at them both. "Sure, B'Elanna. We're all going to have fun."

In the brightly lit turbolift, B'Elanna could see how red Harry was, as Tom's arms came around her from behind. His lips were at her ear, whispering, "We're going to have so much fun, B'Elanna," and then he was kissing her throat.

B'Elanna felt her legs turn to mush as she sagged back against Tom. Harry smiled at her understandingly. "He's awfully good at that, isn't he?" Then he added, "Heads up, guys," and the lift pinged, and they all tried to look nonchalant on their way to Tom's quarters.

But once the door closed behind them, Tom immediately pulled B'Elanna against him and fastened his lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around him, tucking his ass in close to her, trying to remember, how long had it been? Way too long, she was thinking, criminally long.

The kisses gradually increased in intensity, and B'Elanna was trembling and clutching Tom eagerly. As they kissed, Tom was maneuvering her toward the bedroom. B'Elanna was just wondering, where did Harry go? But then she felt arms come around her from behind, and lips began to caress her neck.

Harry was already undressed. B'Elanna shivered and turned her head to kiss Harry, as Tom unzipped her uniform jumper, and knelt in front of her to remove her boots and push the jumper off her legs. B'Elanna could feel Harry's erection against her back as his hands roamed her stomach, then he was pulling her turtleneck over her head. Muffled in the cloth, she felt Tom's hands sliding her panties down and off, and now her head was free, and Harry was removing her bra.

Now Harry was cradling and stroking her breasts, as she turned to the task of undressing Tom, kissing his lips as she unzipped his uniform. Tom pulled away for a moment to toe off his boots and kick them into the corner, then he was back to B'Elanna's lips, and she eagerly pushed down his jumper and briefs, and he stepped out of the puddle of cloth on the floor.

She caressed his ass as Harry's hands drifted down between her legs, and she heard a chuckle from behind her. "Hmm?" she asked.

Harry said, "Oh, it's just that I'd forgotten how juicy women get." He raised his hand in illustration, and Tom fastened his mouth over Harry's fingers, sucking gently, his eyes never leaving B'Elanna's. B'Elanna gave a shudder of delicious desire.

Now Tom had pulled off his turtleneck and the three naked friends fell back onto the bed. B'Elanna had a man on either side of her, and it was almost an embarrassment of riches, who to kiss, who to stroke - she was taking quick samples of each, and enjoying them both. They were both so attractive and so different, she ran her hands over both chests at once, enjoying Tom's crisp red-gold hair and Harry's smoothness.

Harry was kissing her, and she pulled his tongue into her mouth, sucking gently and swirling her tongue around his. She felt lips on her breasts, and a tongue swirling, first one nipple, then the other, and there were certainly more than two hands roaming her body. B'Elanna stroked the jet black hair, and the golden hair, and ran her hands down two backs. Tom was right; she was having so much fun!

Harry reached behind them and piled up a bunch of pillows. Then he leaned back against the pillows, and pulled B'Elanna back to him, between his legs. She leaned back against his chest and felt his lips on her shoulder.

Tom slid up beside them, asking breathlessly, "What? I get to go first?"

Harry ran a hand through Tom's hair, saying, "Age before beauty," and Tom laughed, and leaned over B'Elanna to kiss Harry on the lips. B'Elanna turned her head to watch them, shivering. They were so beautiful together, you could see they belonged together, she was so glad they'd invited her to play with them.

Then Tom was kissing her, opening her mouth with his lips and playing with her tongue, and Harry's tongue was outlining her ear. She was shaking, she could hardly stand this, it felt so good. Someone's hand was between her legs, she looked down, and it was Tom's, and he thrust two fingers inside her, while gently rolling her clitoris. She moved against his hand, and felt Harry pulling lightly on her nipples, and her lips continued to meet Tom's.

Tom's fingers were thrusting into her, turning and curling, and she could feel the tension growing and growing, and she was gasping against his lips. She was moving with him, and she could feel Harry's erection against her back, as her sweaty body moved against him.

And then Tom rolled on top of her, and thrust inside her swiftly and powerfully, and she arched her back and screamed into his mouth.

"Not bad," Harry said approvingly.

Through the thundering of her pulse in her ears, B'Elanna heard Tom gasp, "Quiet in the peanut gallery," and he was moving slickly inside her, bringing her back up that slope, and she clung to him for dear life. They were straining against one another, and she felt Harry's fingers on her clitoris, and Tom's hands were gripping her breasts while Harry stroked his hair.

Now Tom and B'Elanna were gasping in unison, and she watched the tension on his face, knowing that he was almost there, and so was she. Harry's fingers moved faster, and then B'Elanna cried out something, she didn't know what, maybe something Klingon or maybe not words at all, and she felt warm fluid running down her leg as Tom gave an astonished "OH!", and he collapsed on top of her and buried his face in her neck.

And then they just panted together while Harry hugged them both.

After a few moments, Tom raised his head and kissed B'Elanna on the forehead. "How do you like it so far?" he asked.

She grabbed his head and kissed him fiercely on the lips. "I like it just fine, and you know it, you show-off."

Tom smiled at her, and there was more tenderness in him than she'd ever seen before. "Speaking of showing off - " He stroked Harry's face, and said, "Want to fuck me, Harry? The lady wants to watch."

B'Elanna felt Harry's erection twitch powerfully against her back. Harry said hoarsely, "I always want to fuck you, Tom." And B'Elanna thought, well, what do you know? Get him naked in bed, and Harry Kim uses the F Word.

B'Elanna moved out from between the two men, and Tom said, "B'Ela, hand me that jar on the table, would you?" She gave him the jar, which turned out to be a lubricant, and watched as Tom applied a generous amount to Harry's straining penis. Harry pulled Tom to him and the two men kissed one another, hard and insistent, again and again, biting lips and sucking tongues. And even though she'd already had two orgasms, a personal best for her for one night, B'Elanna was starting to get excited again.

With a groan, Tom tore himself from Harry's arms, and took position on the bed, on his hands and knees. He grabbed a pillow in his arms, and lowered himself to his elbows, spreading his knees and raising his ass, as Harry moved around behind him.

B'Elanna was fascinated. She'd always pegged Tom as the leader and Harry as the follower of the pair, and was surprised at the eagerness with which Tom assumed such a submissive posture. Harry was caressing Tom's ass, gently fingering his anus, and smoothing lubricant around and inside the opening, and Tom gave an ecstatic sigh.

Now Harry was slowing pushing himself into Tom, and Tom threw back his head and moaned, and the expression on his face! Rapture!

When he was all the way in, Harry paused for a moment, stroking Tom's back with trembling hands. Then he began to thrust into Tom, and Tom's eyes were closed, and Tom was moaning continuously now, with soft words interspersed. B'Elanna heard him say, ". . . oh, god, yes!. . . love. . . yours, I'm yours!. . . "

Harry was panting and thrusting faster, and Tom was pushing back against him, and B'Elanna was surprised to see that Tom was hard again. She wondered if she should take matters in hand, and started to reach out, but Harry caught her eye and shook his head, mouthing 'not yet', so she just leaned back and watched.

By now, Harry was gasping and sweating, as he leaned over and put his arms around Tom, thrusting powerfully inside him, until he exploded inside him shouting his name.

The two men collapsed on the bed, and Harry rested for a moment on Tom's back, and then sat up and rolled Tom over and pulled him into his arms. Tom lay back passively, a slight smile on his lips, and Harry stroked his face and gently kissed his lips.

Harry whispered softly, "Look at him, B'Ela - isn't he beautiful?"

B'Elanna scooted closer, and had to agree. Tom's emotions were as naked as his body now, and she could clearly read the love and passion and perfect trust. Harry slid his hand down Tom's belly to his shaft, encircling it, and sliding up and down, and Tom moved with him, thrusting his hips in time with Harry's hand, totally unselfconscious, lost in the feeling.

B'Elanna was entranced. Surely this wasn't smart-mouth Tom Paris? Not this innocent with the childlike smile! Harry's hand moved faster, and Tom whimpered softly.

"I like doing it this way," Harry whispered. "I love watching him." And B'Elanna loved watching him too, the totality of that surrender was a privilege to see.

Now Tom was straining up against Harry's hand, gasping, "Please, Harry, oh please!" Harry moved faster, rougher, and then Tom was coming, howling and spurting all over Harry's chest, and Harry kept pumping, and B'Elanna couldn't believe how long it went on. Finally Tom was completely drained, and went limp in Harry's arms. Harry stroked his hair, smiling proudly.

Tom sat up and slid his arms around Harry's waist, and began to lick his chest, cleaning up his semen. Harry put his arms around Tom's shoulders, and rested his cheek on top of Tom's head, and asked softly, "You know I love you, don't you, Tom?"

Tom nodded and continued his task, lapping contentedly.

"And I always will," Harry told him. "All my life, I'll love you, and I'll never leave you. Never, Tom. You can sleep in my arms for the rest of my life, because I'll always be here, loving you more than anyone."

Harry's eyes met B'Elanna's and she smiled at him. Dear Harry! Several times B'Elanna had gotten a glimpse of Tom's insecurities, and she knew how much these words must mean to him. How good for Tom Harry was!

Finally Tom was finished and Harry fell silent, and they simply remained with their arms around each other, and B'Elanna suddenly noticed that she was crying. She wondered how long she'd been crying, she was completely soaked. She said with a catch in her voice, "Oh, guys, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" and moved closer to hug them both.

The three friends settled back on the bed, arms around one another, and drifted off to sleep.

---

It was about an hour later when B'Elanna woke up. She lifted her head from Tom's chest and looked across him to Harry, and realized she wasn't through yet. She sat up and poked Tom.

"Huh? What?" Tom's eyes snapped open. Harry was starting to stir as well.

"We're not finished yet, guys," B'Elanna said.

"Who said anything about finished?" Tom complained. "Just resting, is all."

"Well, good. Because I haven't had Harry yet."

Harry was wide awake now, staring up at her with his arms around Tom, and she saw with satisfaction that he was already starting to get an erection.

"Oh, so you want my sweet Harry?" Tom asked. He seemed to be amused by something, and B'Elanna wondered what it was.

"You bet I do!"

"Go for it, girl. But a word of advice. He wants you to take him by force."

Harry was outraged. "Tom! I can't believe you told her that!"

Tom smiled at Harry, stroking his shoulder. "Hey, kiddo, the one time when it's a good idea to tell a lady your fantasies about her is when she's naked in your bed."

"Oh, so sweet young Ensign Kim has been fantasizing about me, has he?" B'Elanna grinned at Harry, looking predatory, and growled softly in her throat. Harry was blushing. All over.

Tom sat up and moved to the head of the bed, pinning Harry's shoulders in a businesslike fashion. "This late, the mess hall will be closed," he said thoughtfully, "so I'll play the part of the cheering throng."

Harry said, "TOM!" in an agony of embarrassment.

B'Elanna laughed, and moved to straddle Harry, sitting on his thighs, and stroking his chest. Harry was struggling beneath her.

Tom leaned over and kissed Harry lightly on the lips. "Listen, buddy, if you really don't want to do this, all you have to do is say my name. Got that? Say Tom, and we're through."

Harry looked up at Tom, and gave a barely perceptible nod, accompanied by a barely perceptible smile. Then he began struggling in earnest. "No, B'Elanna, no, please don't!"

B'Elanna kept him pinned with ease, but his struggles were exciting her. "Oh, no, my young captive," she exulted, getting into the spirit of the scenario, "you're mine, and I will have you!" She saw with satisfaction that, despite his protests, Harry's erection was becoming wonderfully hard. She lightly ran her finger along the underside of his penis and felt it twitching desperately.

"Deny it if you will, human, your body wants me!" She leaned over, and bit his lower lip, and then nibbled on his shoulder, teasing his chest with her nipples. Seeing Harry pinned down was exciting her immensely, and she had to remind herself not to bite too hard. Harry was still struggling, but his struggles were becoming weaker, and he was breathing heavily.

B'Elanna slipped one leg between Harry's and sat on his thigh, rubbing herself against him, and his leg was slippery with her juices, and she was almost there. She slid back and forth, moving up and down his leg, and with each upswing, her thigh brushed his penis and he moaned aloud. But this wasn't for him, this was for her, not for her helpless captive.

Faster and faster, B'Elanna moved along Harry's leg, seeking her own satisfaction, and Tom was watching in fascination, erect now himself. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed, and her breasts swayed enticingly with each stroke, until she froze and clinched Harry's leg between hers, bruisingly hard, and she gave forth that strange Klingon cry and collapsed on Harry's chest.

She panted atop Harry for a few moments, until she felt the hard organ beneath her, and sat up, pushing her hair out of her face, and saying, "Well, now." Harry had given up pretending to struggle, he was moaning for her now. B'Elanna grinned at him, saying, "Your turn, my lovely one," and leaned down to kiss him on the lips.

Then she took position over Harry's hips, and took his shaft into her hand and guided it into her as she sank down onto him. Now she was moving with Harry inside her, and Harry was almost insane with desire. His hips moved with her, and they were in perfect unison, moving faster and faster, and B'Elanna rotated her hips to feel that one particular place, oh, there it was, and she was coming again. It seemed to go on and on, and then she felt Harry convulsing beneath her and he was filling her and they were both shouting.

B'Elanna fell on top of Harry, and he put his arms around her, and Tom was beside them, kissing first one, then the other. B'Elanna chuckled, and said, "Well, I'm not bored anymore."

"Glad we could help," Tom told her.

---

(Author's note: Do you think it was wrong of Tom to tell B'Elanna about Harry's fantasy? Well, fear not, because payback time is coming! Stay tuned for the next installment in Miss Woodhouse's Pure Smut Series, "Harry's Revenge"!)

---

End


back
or
Click here for the sequel, 'Harry's Revenge'.