Various fandoms, sundry related shorts

Poem 1K
By Fortuita
Heh heh. Just a little one, happy and sweet. (G)

The Slashee's Sanctuary 18K
By Fortuita
This was something of a writing exercise. Designed to combat my writer's block. Part parody, and with a very happy ending, this is the mother of all crossovers. Hosted by the boys from Pros, and with characters attending from universes far and wide, this, for anyone who isn't me, is what I would call a confusing read. (PG-13)



Verse and Sacrifice and Verse and Solitude are two sets of five shorts each, based on some of Fort's favourite poetry. The Verse and Sacrifice fragments precede the Verse and Solitude fragments.  They are slash, that is to say, there are based around character pairings. I reccommend reading the top the top V & Sacrifice, then the top V & Solitude, followed by the second V & Sacrifice and so forth. That's how the pairings break down.

The series includes The X-Files, Vampire Chronicles, The Sentinel, Highlander and Star Trek: Voyager.

All pieces in Verse and Sacrifice and Verse and Solitude are G or PG-13, I guess. Suitable for a general audience.
All 2K or less.

***
 Verse and Sacrifice
These Faceless Men
Mulder
In Following, Look Up, Ahead
Louis
A Last Fraction of Space
Jim
To Be the End of Me
Methos
I Accept
Chakotay

Verse and Solitude
Guarding
...and Alex.
Twixt the Fingers of the Dawn
...and Lestat.
Anchor and Barrier
...and Blair.
A Price Worth Living By
...and Duncan.
A Hope in Winter
...and Tom.


Send Mail To Fortuita or Virgule