Hi, I'm Vikster. I've been involved in fandom for many years and am an avid reader of gen and slash fanfic for a number of different fandoms. Until recently I was content reading zines and on-line fic but the characters of Benton Fraser and Ray Vecchio inspired me to write. Of course, then I discovered Jim and Blair and all thoughts of the Mountie and the beautiful Italian-American cop vanished.

I hope you receive as much pleasure reading these stories as I did writing them. Feedback, either positive and/or constructive is very welcome. Email me at Vikster@mediaone.net.

Oh yeah, if you aren't sure that a male-male relationship is what you want to read, please, read Owlet's Standard Warning and Disclaimer. And enjoy the fic!

Due South

The Black Bottle When Fraser goes to Mrs. Vecchio for advice she lets him in on an old family recipe. And we get one very drunk Mountie! Rated NC-17, Fraser/RayV.

The Black Bottle: The Morning After Summary This is a follow up story to The Black Bottle (which you should probably read first). See what happens the next morning when Frannie comes home to find a hung over Mountie on the family sofa. NC 17 B/RV.

The Sentinel

Nothing Jim is angry. Blair is fed up. Ain't make up sex great? First time NC 17 J/B

See What A Penny Can Get You? It's a battle of wills between Jim and Blair. Jim wants to finish one of his Sunday chores. Blair has other ideas. Hum...I wonder who will win? NC17 J/B

Want You Forever Blair helps Jim overcome an injury. Rated R, J/B.

Owlet's Fanfic || Panther's Tree || Cen's Pictures || Snarf's Lair || Cynthia Selene's Fanfic || Haven of Senscribe || Legion's Hidey Hole || EagleEye's Aerie || Caorann's Flights of Fancy || Lyrica's Labyrinth || Vikster's Retreat || Sihaya Black's Seraglio || CKC's Avalon || Aaboe's Kitty Basket || The SG-1 Gate || Snarf's Crystal Tokyo || The CSC Newsroom || The Drabbles || Pictures || More Pictures || CouverCon Pictures || More CouverCon Pictures

If you have any requests, comments, suggestions, or criticisms of this page, please send them to Owlet. Thank you, and enjoy your visit!