to

Jim/Blair kiss


Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook


Thank you to everyone who voted for my page!


WARNING!

The stories on this page depict a m/m (slash) relationship in varying degrees of sexual explicity. PLEASE do not access them if you are under 18 or under the legal age for your place of residency.

Little by little, as time allows, I'm hoping to convert the text file links on this page to MOBI files. These are files for the Kindle e-reader. You can download the free Calibre conversion program if you need to convert these files to ePUB or PDF for reading on other brands of e-readers. Thank you for your patience. First up—the Soul Quest series.

Stand-Alone stories

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
If I Can't Hear Your Heartbeat 30 G MOBI html October 2012
A bad thing happens on the way to a seminar. (Gen, but can be read as pre-slash.)
Letting Go 145 NC-17 text html December 2004
Blair is kidnapped by white slavers and taken to South America to be sold. The owner of a small plantation, Jim Ellison, sees the young slave at the market and purchases him.
Holding On 134 NC-17 text html November 2011
Sequel to "Letting Go." Blair returns to South America to bring Jim back to Cascade. At home in Cascade, both men have demons to wrestle: Blair with PTSD flashbacks and an unexpected medical condition, and Jim with extreme prejudice on the part of his fellow police department peers.
The Godiva Proposition 35 NC-17 text html February 2011
Blair participates in a stunt to earn money for the local food bank.
Dust Motes, Sunbeams, and Sandburg 5 NC-17 text html January 2011
Jim finds inspiration for a little-known talent.
Winds of Change 90 NC-17 text html November 2010
Written for The Sentinel Big Bang. Needing some space, Blair leaves Cascade behind for the excitement of chasing storms with a friend in Oklahoma.
Recycled Love 9 NC-17 text html February 2010
Jim helps Blair through a rough patch in his adjustment to being Jim's Guide. Sequel to "The Reluctant Guide"
The Reluctant Guide 50 NC-17 text html January 2010
Upon the death of his Guide, Jim must make the decision to quit the police force or choose a new watch-mate. (This is not a death story!)
Commitment 7 PG text html December 2009
Jim and Blair's first Christmas together.
Wishful Thinking 7 NC-17 text html August 2009
Jim fantasizes about spending some quality time with Blair.
Waterproof 67 NC-17 text html June 2009
Blair has been keeping a secret from Jim; a secret that comes out when both men least expect it, and that changes the dynamics of the team forever.
Whispers of the Heart 70 NC-17 text html January 2009
Post TSbyBS -- Jim finally hears the whispers of his heart.
Damaged Goods 79 NC-17 text html August 2008
In a world where Sentinels and Guides are commonplace, Jim Ellison searches for a Guide and finds one - broken and abused by his former Sentinel. Jim works to gain the trust of the damaged Guide and eventually gains his love, as well.
The Blue Feather 131 NC-17 text html September 2007
Revised June 2010

When Blair is raped and left for dead, Jim arrives to breathe new life into the young man's shattered world.
The Greatest Gift 9 G text html December 2005
Some say that giving of oneself is "The Greatest Gift". (Christmas story)
Vigil 16.4 NC-17 text html December 2005
On Christmas Eve, Blair sits vigil at Jim's hospital bedside, recalling how the two first became lovers.
We Give Thanks 9 G text html November 2005
Jim and Blair reflect on their friendship after the loss of a colleague.
Chaste 12 NC-17 text html May 2005
During their first sexual encounter, Blair confesses that he is a virgin to m/m intercourse. PWP
Jim and the Not So Terrible,
Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
7 PG text html February 14, 2005
Jim learns the true meaning of Valentine's Day.
Resolutions 145 NC-17 text html December 2004
Jim and Blair discover a new layer to their partnership at the annual New Year's Eve party.
Nova 21 PG text html November 2004
After a weekend camping, an accident on the drive home leaves Jim grieving.
Stolen Moments 34.5 NC-17 text html October 2004
A story of secret love, and an unintentional outing. Jim and Blair go camping; what will they do when Simon decides to invite himself along?
Shrapnel Potatoes 5 PG text html April 2004
Blair has a crisis in the kitchen. Based on a true story. HUMOR.
Secret Valentine 39 NC-17 text html February 2001
Jim begins receiving mysterious gifts at work the week prior to Valentine's Day.
Daring Deeds 72 NC-17 text html December 2000 / revised January 2002
A few too many drinks, Blair in drag, a wedding chapel and compromising positions.
Rite of Passage 28 NC-17 text html February 2004
Will Blair's discovery of Jim's unusual tattoo put a damper on their budding relationship?
NOTE: The HTML version has a graphic nude illustration. Please read the text version if this offends you.
Cabin Fever 9 NC-17 text html January 2004
Things heat up between Jim and Blair during a weekend retreat in the woods. -- A challenge story.
Unforgettable 25 R text html June 2003
Jim forgets the unforgettable after receiving a blow to the head, and in the aftermath, forges a new relationship with Blair.
Delirious 54 NC-17 text html October 2002
A fever delirium brings forth an unexpected confession from Blair.
No Limits
(posted version)
57 PG text html June 2002
Jim and Blair plan a simple commitment ceremony. But is anything simple when Naomi Sandburg gets involved?
No Limits
(original version)
67 PG text html June 2002
Jim and Blair plan a simple commitment ceremony. But is anything simple when Naomi Sandburg gets involved? (This is the original "campy" version I had written before deciding, on the suggestion of new beta readers, to take the story in another direction.)
High Voltage 11 NC-17 text html August 2001
Blair finds comfort with Jim during a thunderstorm. NOTE: The HTML version has a graphic nude illustration, so if that's not your cup of tea, please read the text version.
Minding His Ps and Qs 39 PG text html March 2001
Jim discovers that Blair has been keeping a secret.
Coming Home 119 PG text html September 2000
When an accident puts Blair in a coma, Jim takes on the challenge of home care for his Guide. Updated slash version.
The Well 21.5 PG text html May 2000 / May 2006
Blair takes a misstep and ends up in deep trouble.


Chosen series
A new series, where Sentinels and Guides are known
and Guides are valued members of society.

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
Chosen 28 NC-17 text html January 2006
In a world where Guides outnumber Sentinels 100-to-1, Blair applies to be one of the Chosen.
Chosen 2:
Flight
61 NC-17 text html January 2006
Jim and Blair go on their first mission together: a rescue attempt in the jungles of Peru.
Note: newly revised scene added on 03/18/2006.
Chosen 3:
Second Chance
53 NC-17 text html April 2006
Maya comes back into Blair's life and threatens to take him from Jim. When Blair is injured, Jim realizes what he almost lost and takes steps to make sure that everyone knows his feelings for his Guide.
Chosen 4:
Survival
58.8 NC-17 text html April 2006
As Jim and Blair prepare for their wedding, a case comes along that threatens to set things back.
Chosen 5:
Siege
65 NC-17 text html April 2006
As Jim and Blair make plans for their honeymoon, the Sunrise Patriots and Kincaid show up to throw a monkey wrench into the preparations.
Chosen 6:
Rogue
47.3 NC-17 text html July 2006
There is a rogue Guide in town, and he has his sights set on Jim.
Chosen 7:
The Waiting Room
65 NC-17 text html October 2007
As Jim and Blair prepare for a Major Crimes Halloween party at the loft, Jim encounters a real ghost!
Chosen 8:
A Reason for Thanksgiving
58 NC-17 text html November 2007
Lee Brackett returns to claim his Sentinel and won't let a little thing like another Guide stand in his way. Jim and Blair's primal bond (to the death) is tested.
Chosen 9:
Night Shift
63 NC-17 text html December 2007
Jim's temper is frayed from a month of celibacy, and sneaking a peek at Blair's journal only fuels the flames. The Sentinel is approached by an angel to examine the 'whispers of his heart'.


"Word-Videos"
As I will probably never be able to produce a Music Video,
I have chosen to "paint" my videos with words, instead.
These are the result.

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
Let's Make Love 12 R text html May 2005
Jim and Blair reflect on each other, and on making love. (Songfic)
Never a Doubt 8 NC-17 text html May 2005
Blair assures Jim that he never doubted they would find each other. (Songfic)
Two Different Directions 11 PG text html May 2005
Simon reflects on two friends who have become lovers. (Songfic)
You Fill Up My Senses 6 NC-17 text html May 2005
Jim gets uncharacteristically sentimental as he watches Blair sleep. (Songfic)
Falling in Love Again 6 PG text html August 2004
Jim reflects on the train wreck of his love life. (Songfic)


Make It Go Away series

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
MIGA 0:
Everything Wrong
6 PG-13 text html January 2002
Prologue to the Make It Go Away series.
MIGA 1:
Make It Go Away
15 PG text html Blair's migraine headaches return, along with a more serious complication.
MIGA 2:
Angel on My Shoulder
34 NC-17 text html Blair's seizures intensify.
MIGA 3:
Mark of the Shaman
18 NC-17 text html A new explanation for Blair's seizures emerges.
MIGA 4:
Lessons
9.5 PG text html In a surprising role reversal, Blair learns an important lesson.
MIGA 5:
Spirit Walk
36 PG text html Blair induces a vison-seizure to rescue Jim from a dangerous situation.
MIGA 6:
Where I Belong
21 NC-17 text html Blair learns an important lesson about his newfound abilities and Jim comes to the reluctant conclusion that Blair's visions make him Jim's equal.
MIGA 7:
Blessed Protector
45 PG text html Blair needs a vacation. Jim needs to ski. Trouble follows our dynamic duo to Mt. Rainier.
MIGA 8:
Buried Alive
40 R text html April 2002
When the mayor's daughter is buried alive, it falls to the Shaman of the Great City to find her before it's too late.
MIGA 9:
Prophecy
60 PG text html July 2006
Visions of a major disaster to hit Cascade haunt Blair. Can he get anyone to listen?


Without Words series


"Without Words"
Winner of the 2003 MediaWestCon FanQ award for The Sentinel Stand-Alone Slash Zine.

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
Without Words 115 NC-17 text html 2001
A permanent disability does not necessarily mean permanently disabled.
Never Get an Anthropologist Talking 110 NC-17 text html 2003
What would it take for Blair to submit to getting an artificial voice?
Labyrinth 223 NC-17 text html 2003
Blair's cancer returns -- NOT a death story!
Gleams of Light 159 NC-17 text html Posted December 2004 -- The final story in the series set five years after Blair's remission from throat cancer. Death is stalking a cancer support group. Blair goes undercover to expose a killer.


A Mortgaged Life series
Blair as (ex)prostitute

This series has moved to my Dark Fic page:

https://www.squidge.org/~nat1228/TSdarkfic.htm

Please come visit and enjoy, but park your "squicks" at the door.


Sequels and Alternate Endings

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
Do Not Go Gentle
(Into That Good Night)
39 R text html May 2002
This story is an alternate ending to The Long Goodbye by Kikkimax. It is recommended you read that story first.

Jim is a prison guard on death row. Blair is a convicted serial killer known as the Manifesto Murderer. The night before his execution, Blair makes a final request. Will Jim be able to honor it? NOT a death story!

Rage, Rage
(Against the Dying of the Light)
175 NC-17 text html October 2002
Sequel to Do Not Go Gentle, co-written with Susan Foster.

After Blair is pardoned, killings which copycat the Manifesto Murders begin again in Cascade. Blair falls under suspicion, and while Jim works to clear his name, memories from his days in prison begin to haunt the anthropologist.


Nine Months series ("Canon" MPREG)

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
Nine Months 130 NC-17 text html October 2001
Jim and Blair embark on a journey to bring a child into their lives, through the only option open to them.
Twelve Months 260 NC-17 text html March 2002
Sequel to Nine Months. Jim and Blair survive their first year of parenthood.
Another Nine Months 245 NC-17 text html May 2002
Sequel to Twelve Months. Embarking upon a second pregnancy and a new career, Blair finds himself the target of extreme prejudice.
Nine Months... Again?!? 254 NC-17 text html March 2009
Sequel to Another Nine Months. Blair's final pregnancy brings more surprises and angst to the Sandburg-Ellison household.


Soul-Quest series (Elf MPREG)

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
Soul-Quest 160 NC-17 MOBI HTML A camping trip leads to startling changes in Jim's life as he encounters a wounded elf in the forests of the Cascade Mountains.
Ties of Blood 59 NC-17 MOBI HTML 25 years later--L'anin goes in search of his father.
Ties of Tradition 133 NC-17 MOBI HTML Jim tries to adjust to life with the elf tribe, and finds himself running headlong into the brick wall of tradition. Check warnings!
Ties of Love 178 NC-17 MOBI HTML Jim and B'layr adjust to the changes in their lives, and in doing so, strengthen the ties of love between them.
Ties of Time 54 NC-17 MOBI HTML Twenty-five years after Ties of Love. Jim and B'layr reflect on raising the twins and other events in their lives as they watch their daughter prepare to take her place as Chieftess of the Ten Tribes.
Ancestral Ties 235 NC-17 MOBI HTML Jim and B'layr decide to leave the Tribe and investigate the mysterious stone tablet they uncovered twenty-five years before. Their search takes them first to Chichen Itza, where they discover ancient ties to the elven ancestry.
Broken Ties 276 NC-17 MOBI HTML June 2007
The existence of the elves leaks out when B'layr's dissertation is prematurely released.
Reforged Ties 238 NC-17 text html June 2007
As B'layr approaches the birth of their child, the unthinkable happens -- Jim is nearly killed in a hunting accident. M'arik's trial goes forward, reuniting the Tribes.
Healing Ties 109 R text html June 2007
A terrible accident forces B'layr to return to the Ancients for additional training and Jim to deal with the aftermath -- a blind son -- on his own.
Soul Quest Bible 21 G N/A html August 2008
Contains major spoilers for the series. Background information on characters and events in the series.


2001 Christmas Snippets
All posted December 2001

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
All I Have to Give You 4 NC-17 text html Blair frets because he can't afford a Christmas gift for Jim. NOTE: The HTML version has a graphic nude illustration. Please read the text version if this offends you.
Christmas Blues 4.5 NC-17 text html Blair graduates the academy just before Christmas, and does a little private celebrating with Jim.
Don't Stand Under the Mistletoe 4 NC-17 text html Jim is missing Blair's presence at the annual PD Christmas party.
Christmas Valley 5 NC-17 text html Jim and Blair get stranded in the boondocks of Oregon on Christmas eve.


2002 / 2003 Christmas Short Stories

Title Size in
KB
Rating Version Summary
It Happened One Christmas 7 R text html December 2002
A drunken Jim and an unexpected outing at Simon's Christmas party.
The Portrait 42 NC-17 text html December 2003
Blair wants to give Jim a special gift for Christmas, but his lover's suspicions almost spoil the surprise.


2007 NOMINATIONS
Day in the Life - Nine Months Series
Series - Nine Months Series
Original Character - Soul-Quest Series
Series - Soul-Quest Series
Series - The Moira Series

Fan of Walter H.


Labeled with ICRA

This page was created on November 28, 2000
Updated February 15, 2014

internet visitor statistics
Dell Coupons