title2.gif (2709 bytes)

 jsexymf.jpg

TAYLORricious is back, the old version anyway. I am currently revamping the site so look for new features and a new look in the future (when, I reeeeally don't know since I'm a procrastinator). TAYLORicious is a not-so-serious site devoted to my favorite Duran, (I LOVE them all but I like him just a little more, well actually, I like him a lot more than the others. It's all about the bass as far as I'm concerned)  Mr. Tayloricious himself, John Taylor. My best friend's 16-year-old sister came up with the suitable name (Thank you Heather!) I think it describes John perfectly :-) If you LOVE John Taylor, and I mean REEEALLY love John Taylor, then this is the place to be. If you are looking for Simon LeBon, Nick Rhodes or the other Durans, it might be a good idea to go to another site, such as The Strangest Notion (I heard it's one of the best Duran Duran sites) because TAYLORicious is 95% JOHN (with some friends of his showing up from time to time)!

 

MENU

aswism2.gif (1289 bytes)

Lots of pics to satisfy your John craving...

drugsm.gif (409 bytes)

Find out if you have a John addiction

mistakessm.gif (1415 bytes)

John is perfect. Or is he?

stylesm2.gif (1594 bytes)

A look at Mr. Taylor's style through the years

fantasysm.gif (2013 bytes)

Pictures from the book Fantasy Island

famesm.gif (452 bytes)

The 5 most tayloricious pictures ever

fomsm2.gif (1246 bytes)

John and some friends of his

linkssm.gif (1023 bytes)

Some of my favorite places to visit

Bravenet.com