jtjuly.jpg (56406 bytes)

The saying goes "the clothes make the man". Well, in John Taylor's case the man makes the clothes. Who else can get away with the "dress as a shirt" look or the fedora hat? Or how about the stud pants he wore during the Notorious era? And who could forget those painted on leather pants and tight black shirt in White Lines(I certainly can't)...the peach suit in Save a Prayer...the goth look...the punk look...the sex look (in other words, anything from Notorious!)..ok, you get the picture. Well here are some of my favorite and not-so favorite clothes (uh, the red suit he wore on MTV Unplugged would be on here if I had a picture) of Mr. Taylor's. Enjoy :-)

jtruffles.jpg (50169 bytes)

The new romantic look. Nice pants :-)

jtpeach.jpg (108623 bytes)

Ooh the peach suit he wore in Save a prayer...

jtblue83.jpg (93577 bytes)

You can't see his hands but he is wearing THE red gloves..he always looks good with the red gloves.

jtwildboys.jpg (91847 bytes)

Ok, this was only worn for Wild Boys so I won't pick on it. He looked great tied to the car though.

 

jtavtak.jpg (135291 bytes)

There is nothing wrong with this outfit. Talk about being dressed to kill...

jtadidas.jpg (48930 bytes)

I love the Adidas jacket. Or should I say I love HIM in it?

jtdress.jpg (81679 bytes)

This is a dress. But I have to say he fills it out nicely :-)

jt8902.jpg (17045 bytes)

I love the sleazy look. Yum. I could do without the yellow paint on his face though. What was he thinking?

j8706.jpg (76090 bytes)

Oh yes. Pose for us. PLEASE. This suit is perfect..sigh..

j87jp09.jpg (32213 bytes)

Ooh the stud pants...veeery nice, Mr. Taylor. But the jacket needs to go. (And yes this would be what I call the 'sex' look.

HOME     ALL SHE WANTS IS    JOHN IS A DRUG     CAN YOU DEAL WITH IT?     FANTASY ISLAND

JT HALL OF FAME     FRIENDS OF MINE     LINKS