mistakesbig.gif (2355 bytes)

JTuglypants (45798 bytes)

 

 

Ok, I admit it. John Taylor is NOT perfect. He has made mistakes. For example, he married Amanda DeCadenet. But I forgave him :-) He wore that awful red suit on MTV Unplugged. His hair resembled a bush during the Decade era. Below you will find all of John's flaws and mistakes, things that bug me.

1. He married a werewolf. But then he divorced her so that's ok.

2. He wasn't involved with Arcadia.

3. He left Duran Duran.

4. He snorted cocaine quite a bit. Bad John, very bad.

5. He looked really sexy when he was on drugs. 

6. He remarried.

7. He thinks Liberty is a terrible album and blames himself for it. John, it's one of your best albums!

8. He wore that damn yellow sweater with the unicorns. Why, oh why? He was perfect in the Meldrum Tapes (1987) except for that ugly sweater!

9. He smokes. It is better than doing drugs though.    

10. He wore bandanas quite alot in 93. Not fair. I want to see his hair.

11. He moved to LA. Practically the same distance away from me as when he lived in London. Why couldn't he stay in NY?

12. He likes hip hop. 

13. He was arrested once for driving under the influence. Bad, bad, bad John.

14. He wore that red suit in MTV Unplugged and he didn't have a bandana on. He should have that day.

15. He doesn't want to go back to Duran Duran. Please...pretty please, go back. it isn't the same without you...

16. He's surrounded by women in Femme Fatale. Away.

17. He let his hair get all yucky during Decade. I almost mistook him for Yasmin in an interview because his hair was so long.

18. He hasn't done Playgirl (well ok he has but he had clothes on. Doesn't count . I think we should all raise a million dollars so he'll pose nude :-)

19. He looks like death in the Do You Believe In Shame? video. You know I'm right about that.

20. I Want To Take You Higher. Sorry John, but I'm very glad that Nick re-did your version. I can't deal with that "oh you wanna take me somewhere" chick.

21. He slept with alot of women.

22. He rarely does shows on the east coast.

23. He doesn't give himself enough credit as a musician.

I'm sure there are more things that annoy me. If you can think of others, e-mail  me and I will add them to the list!

 


  
HOME     ALL SHE WANTS IS    JOHN IS A DRUG      TAYLORMADE STYLE    FANTASY ISLAND

JT HALL OF FAME     FRIENDS OF MINE     LINKS