RSS

Printer
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
cannedebonbon and candycane are the same person.



*~*~*~*~*


Photobucket

McCoy run! Out of the disaster radius~

Photobucket

The immediate aftermath of the above picture. McCoy's hiding amongst the rocks in the background, swearing. **EDIT: The lighting of this picture looked unnatural, so I fixed it and uploaded a new version.

Photobucket

Apparently he chose to sedate himself because GODDAMMIT HE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT SPOCK IS CAPABLE OF MAKING THOSE NOISES.

Photobucket

Two months later is when McCoy decides that he's totally going to resign his position on the Enterprise... after publishing his paper on the viability of Human-Vulcan hybrid with male pregnancy.

Notes: So let's hope I manage to get the story across with my mismatched storytelling method? The fake Starfleet medical form I made one day when I was bored with nothing to do. I tried using an existing form as my reference basis, but if there's any inaccuracies when it comes to proper medical practices, well, I KNOW NOTHING. :'D Also, let's pretend there are still paper documents in the future?

On a wholly unrelated note, here's Jim trying to seduce Spock by graphing hearts.

Photobucket