Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: Ezra Standish/Josiah Sanchez
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Don't own them.
Notes: Sequel to Passing Out The Candy.
Thanks as always to Kris for looking over my work and as always for Solace, who is in my thoughts and prayers.

Series: Home For the Holidays
Warnings: A holiday Story on time for once. Now that's scary. *g*
Summary: Ezra counts his blessings.

Challenge: the November 2002 Holiday Challenge, Thanksgiving; plus to write a fic with "Blessings" in the title or story.

 


Thanksgiving Blessings

by Lady Q




Ezra let out blissful sigh as he sat on Josiah lap and lay back against his chest as Josiah's strong arms wrapped around him.

He looked around Chris' living room as he watched the rest of his ATF teammates sit down to watch the football games on TV.

He let out a peaceful sigh once more as he watched Buck sit down on Chris' lazy boy chair and pull his laughing lover towards his lap.

JD laughed down at Buck as he wrapped his arms around him and sat down on his lap as he skillfully grabbed the remote from his lover and tossed it in the air towards Vin.

Vin easily grabbed it with his hand as he passed his lover the bowl of popcorn.

Chris playfully growled up at Vin as he pulled on the loop of Vin's jeans and tugged him down on to his lap as he passed the bowl of popcorn to Nathan who was holding a sleeping Rain on his lap.

'Blessings,' Ezra thought, 'come in all shapes and forms. They can be the laughter of friends around you to the feeling of your lover's breath against your neck as he placed a kiss there,' he thought as he felt Josiah's warm lips against his skin.

"Happy, Ezra?" Josiah softly asked against Ezra's ear.

Ezra turned in his lover's lap and looked up into Josiah warm blue eyes and smiled, "Yes, Josiah, I am very happy."

Josiah smiled down at his love and kissed the tip of his nose and whispered 'I love you,' across Ezra's warm lips before he bent down his head and kissed him slowly.

Ezra moaned softly and wrapped his arms around Josiah as their kiss slowly began to turn into something more.

A loud clearing of someone's throat slowly brought them back to surface.

"You two need to get a room?" Chris teasingly asked as he watched Josiah's and Ezra's face begin to slightly blush.

Vin grinned at the two lovers as he jabbed Chris in the ribs, "Now, ya leave them two alone or else I won't give you the dessert that I promised you this morning."

At Vin's word of dessert Chris blushed slightly as he looked into eyes that were a light with mischief.

'Blessings,' Ezra thought as he watched his friends. 'Are filled with love, laughter and friends and there never seems to be an end of the blessings that Josiah has given me.'

He turned to look back up at his love that was smiling down at him, "I love you, Josiah. Thank you for these many blessings that you have given me," he said as he reached up one more time to kiss his love.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Love," Josiah whispered between their kiss. "For you are my greatest blessing in the world."

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories