Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: Ezra Standish/Josiah Sanchez
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Let's see here, I'm still poor. *Check*. I still Don't own them. *Double Check* and I am still having fun with them *TRIPLE CHECK!!!*
Notes: Sequel to Honor Thy Father.
*HUGS* Thanks to Carrie for being the best beta ever.

Series: Home For the Holidays
Warnings: Uhmm Strange uses with ice cubes and Steamy sex *g* What else could there be?
Summary: Ez and Josiah generate some heat of their own.

Challenge: the June 2002 Holiday Challenge, Summer Solstice... also to use the title "Those Lazy, Crazy, Hazy Days of Summer," and ice cubes.

 


Those Lazy, Crazy, Hazy Days of Summer

by Lady Q




Ezra P. Standish tiredly walked into he and Josiah's very un-air conditioned and extremely hot house and headed for the shower.

He turned on the cold water and let out a sigh of relief as he carefully took off his clothes and stepped under the refreshingly cool water.

He slightly frowned when he heard his love's chuckle as he stepped into the bathroom.

"Ezra," Josiah said as he followed his lover into the cool shower. "The man said that he'd be here in the morning to install the air conditioning and we should have central air by the end of the week." He finished with a teasing smile as he nibbled on Ezra's wet shoulders.

Ezra let out a sigh of relief as he turned around in Josiah's arms and placed a kiss on his wet chest, causing him to groan.

Josiah slowly pulled back and placed a kiss on Ezra's forehead, "I've got a surprise for my overheated lover."

Josiah softly laughed at the inflamed look in his lover's passionate green eyes.

He reached over, turned the shower off and grabbed a towel to dry each other.

Josiah then lead him into their very warm bedroom that was lit low with candles. Ezra had learned during the recent hot Colorado nights that Josiah loved to sleep in the nude, much to Ezra's great pleasure.

Ezra laid down on the soft sheets of their bed. He raised an inquiring eyebrow as he watched his lover bring to the bed a small ice bucket.

Josiah teasingly smiled down at him as he picked up a small cube of ice and slowly ran it down his down his skin.

Ezra let out a soft moan at his tempting lover.

"Well, since the air conditioning man won't be here till tomorrow," Josiah said as he moved the melting ice cube lower. "I thought we should make do for tonight."

Josiah sat down on their bed and bent over to kiss his love. As their lips softly touched, Ezra let out a happy sigh and moved his hands across Josiah's chest.

It was Josiah's turn to sigh as he again began to move the ice over Ezra's naked chest. Ezra opened his lips in a moan while Josiah slowly slipped his tongue between them, flicking it gently against Ezra's.

Ezra shifted closer in Josiah's arms as Josiah explored the texture of his mouth.

Josiah moaned again and teasingly moved the cold ice down Ezra's side, making him arch against his body.

Josiah smiled down at his passionate lover and he soon let his dry lips follow the wet trail down Ezra's chest.

He slowly circled the melting cube around one of Ezra's hardening nipples as he leaned down and began to suckle the cool liquid, causing Ezra to whimper and wrap his arms around Josiah's neck, as his hands ran through his curly hair.

Josiah softly laughed as his wet hand moved lower across Ezra's stomach towards his straining cock.

"Oh, Ezra!" Josiah moaned as he felt his lover's hands move across the smooth skin of his back and down to his buttocks.

Josiah slightly raised himself up as he teasingly ran the wet cube over Ezra's leaking crown, causing Ezra to again arch his body and call out his lover's name.

"Josiah, please!" Ezra breathed, licking his lips.

His passionate blue eyes looked into the aroused green eyes of his lover and he leaned forward and licked the tip of Ezra's straining cock, tasting the pearl white liquid at the top.

"FUCK!" Ezra gasped.

Josiah pulled back and lovingly looked down at his writhing love.

"You tease," Ezra's panting breath softly accused.

Josiah pulled a face as he let out a dramatic sigh, "Very well then, I'll stop."

"Don't you dare," Ezra roughly whispered as he pulled his taunting love down for a passionate kiss. Josiah groaned into the possessive mouth that took his breath away every time.

"Need you now," Ezra demanded between breaths.

Passion filled blue eyes looked down into green eyes filled with desire and love.

Josiah reached around into the cold ice bucket for the chilled tube and condom.

Ezra was panting helplessly by the time Josiah settled between his legs. Josiah wrapped his cool fingers around Ezra tense cock and stroked it slowly while reaching for the cool tube.

"Josiah!" Ezra gasped, thrusting his hips down at the touch of Josiah's icy fingers, which in turn, set his whole body on fire. He whimpered, wanting to feel more of his love.

Josiah squeezed more of the cool gel onto his fingers. Then, he pushed Ezra's strong legs further apart, and as he bent and took Ezra cock into his mouth, he slipped another cold finger into his burning lover.

"Oh yes!" Ezra gasped at the feel of Josiah's lips moving up and down his shaft as a third finger was pushed inside of him.

Josiah pushed deeper and rubbed his small nub. Stars exploded behind Ezra's eyes and he came hard into Joisah's mouth.

Josiah quickly grabbed the condom and put it on, and then thrust his heavy cock inside his love's heaving body, causing Ezra to cry out in pleasure at the feel of his Josiah being inside of him.

"Ezra," Josiah called out as he felt Ezra's legs wrap around his body. "You feel so good."

Ezra smiled up at his love as he gently ran a finger across Josiah's cheek.

"Josiah, I love you, but if you don't move, I won't talk to you ever again." Ezra teasingly threatened him.

"You know," Josiah paused as he began to thrust into his writhing love, "it's a good thing that I love you." He paused again as their strokes sped up and he began to bury himself deeper into his love. "Or I would take that threat seriously."

Ezra was incapable of saying anything except his love's name over and over again. Ezra then started to shake uncontrollably and he began to nearly scream as his hot seed splashed out once more. His muscles clamped down on Josiah's cock and he felt his lover jerk against him.

"Oh Ezra," Josiah groaned as he thrust deep and hard one last time before collapsing on top of Ezra's body and into his lover's welcoming arms.

Ezra held him close, stroking his back softly. Josiah rubbed his face against Ezra's neck and kissed him.

Ezra let out a pleased sigh, "You know, Josiah," he paused as he traced a finger over his love's chest, "I think we might have to rethink having the air conditioner fixed for at least a couple more days."

Josiah raised a silent eyebrow up at him. Ezra's green eyes twinkled in mischief as he moved over to sit on top of Josiah.

Ezra leaned over and grabbed another piece of dripping ice as he moved it over Josiah's chest.

"Now that I think about it, a bedroom is just such a delightful way of spending hot," Ezra paused as he bent down to kiss a now hardening nipple, "steamy," his now wet hand moved slowly down to Josiah's now stiffening cock, "summer." He finished as he began to stroke up and down Josiah's penis, causing him to groan.

Ezra raised up on his legs, leaned over his moaning lover and placed a passionate kiss on Josiah's soft, welcoming lips.

"Happy Summer to you, Josiah," he whispered softly.

Josiah wrapped his arms around Ezra and held him tight, "Happy Summer, Ezra," was his soft reply before their passion burned red hot once again.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories