Fandom: Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
Pairing: Peter Caine/Kermit
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I am paying bills even as I post this.
Notes: Sequel to Kermit's Surrender.
Thanks once again to Denise for hunting down the challenges that fit this series. To Kris, for looking over my work and as always for Solace, who is in my thoughts and prayers.

Warnings: Never go out in the cold with out your shoes on.
Summary: Kermit's dream come true.

Challenge: the August 2002 "Secret Admirer" Challenge

 


To The Winner Goes the Spoils

by Lady Q




The soft snoring against his ear gently woke Kermit from his sleep. Gradually, he began to move his arm slowly up his naked body 'til he reached the protective arm that was tightly wrapped around him.

Kermit closed his eyes as he began a silent prayer, 'I'm not dreaming this really happened, and please, don't let this be another dream,' he finished as his fingers pinched the arm that was wrapped around him.

"OUCH!" came the startled cry from the man sleeping next to him.

Kermit smiled as he crawled on top of his now frowning lover and he kissed him good morning.

Peter let out a soft moan at the feel of Kermit's lips against his, then he let out a sigh as Kermit moved towards his neck.

"Kermit," Peter whispered in his lover's ear. "As much as I love you and believe me,I do love you, but if this pinching thing of yours is some odd morning ritual that you need to do every day, well, Love, I hate to say this, but it must go."

Kermit chuckled softly as he continued to kiss his way down Peter's chest. With a teasing smile, he looked back up at his love, "Sorry, Peter, but I just had to make sure that I wasn't dreaming again."

"Again?" Peter asked softly as he moved his hand down to cup Kermit's wonderful ass.

Kermit moaned softly against Peter's neck at the feel of his lover's warm hands as he answered Peter's question.

"Oh yeah, you," he paused for a kiss, "And this great," he gave another kiss, "Body of yours was in some of my best fantasies," He finished speaking as he deeply kissed Peter once more.

Peter let out another moan at the feel of Kermit's lips against his.

"I love you, Kermit," Peter whispered between a kiss. "I love to wake up with you in my arms instead of waking up all alone."

Kermit looked down into his lover's eyes and smiled softly as he ran a hand through Peter's soft brown hair.

Kermit nodded his head and then spoke softly, "When you first told me that you loved me, I thought I was dreaming once again. I thought that I would wake up all alone in my bed crying out your name. I love you, Peter. I've loved you for so long that I sometimes can't even remember when I started falling in love with you."

Peter brushed his hand across Kermit's roughened cheek and kissed him again. A kiss filled with love and promise.

"I love you, Kermit, for you have given me the best prize in the world. Your heart."

Kermit let out a shuddering breath at hearing Peter's words, "Oh, Peter," he whispered as he touched his lips against Peter's. "How I do love you."

Peter let out a contented sigh as he watch his lover slowly fall to sleep again.

His smiled into Kermit's dark graying hair and held him close to his body.

'The battle for Kermit's heart was won and for him,' Peter thought as he pulled a blanket over their cooling bodies. 'It was the best battle he had ever fought for he had won the greatest prize of all. Kermit's love.'

"Thank you, Kermit for loving me enough to offer up your heart in to my safekeeping. I love you, Kermit. Oh, how I do love you."

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories