Fandom: Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
Pairing: Peter Caine/Kermit
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: I hate paying bills it reminds me how poor I really am.
Notes: Sequel to The Siege of Kermit's Heart.
Thanks goes out to Denise for hunting down the challenges to fit this series. To Kris for taking out the time to look over my work and as always for Solace, who is in my thoughts and prayers.

Warnings: Okay everyone get out that ice because this story is steamy.
Summary: The action heats up.

Challenge: the August 2002 "Secret Admirer" Challenge

 


Kermit's Surrender

by Lady Q




Stunned silence filled the room as Kermit soaked in Peter's sweet words. 'I love you,' he said. Peter Caine told Kermit that he loved him. Him and no one else.

Kermit nervously swallowed the lump that had suddenly formed in his throat as he looked up at the man who had always held the key to his strong-hold of a battered heart.

"You really love me?" He softly asked as took a hold of one of Peter's hands and moved it from his cheek and held it in his own.

Peter smiled softly down at Kermit as he spoke, "I love you more than anything in the world, Kermit. For you, My Love, have become my heart, my soul, my peace and my everlasting love." He whispered this softly against Kermit's ear as he bent down and placed a chaste kiss on Kermit's lips causing Kermit to groan at the feel of the warm lips against his.

With out further thought, Kermit pulled Peter closer to him as he began to frantically place kisses over Peter's beloved face as he whispered, "I love you," over and over again.

"Oh, Peter," Kermit whispered roughly against his lover's face, "You don't know how long I've wanted to hear those words. To be honest, I thought I would never hear them from you."

Peter nodded his head in agreement as he stood up and took his lover's hand in his, "I know, Kermit. I know," he softly whispered as he gently pulled his lover from the chair and into his strong arms.

He gently began kissing his way to Kermit's welcoming lips as he whispered "I love you," between kisses.

Kermit sighed against his lover's gentle assault as he wrapped his arms around Peter's waist to pull him closer towards his body.

Peter moved his hand between their clothed bodies and he slowly began to unbutton Kermit's shirt.

"Why don't we take this to bed so I can show you how much I really love you," Peter whispered roughly as he bit Kermit's neck and gently began to suck his skin so he could leave his mark.

Kermit moaned against the feel of Peter's lips against his skin as he shakily nodded in agreement to Peter's question.

Peter couldn't help but let a smug grin cross his face at the glazed look that had entered Kermit's wonderful eyes.

With a proud smile, Peter took Kermit's hand and led him to the bedroom where he could finish his battle for Kermit's heart.

Slowly, Peter turned Kermit around in his arms and then teasingly moved them upward 'til they reached his shoulders. His hands pushed off his shirt and then moved down to brush across Kermit's now naked chest.

The movement of Peter's teasing fingers across his erect nipples caused him to groan in pleasure and he slowly leaned his head in to the curve of Peter's neck. He began leaving gentle bits while his nervous fingers began to take off Peter's clothes.

Kermit moaned at the feel of Peter's hand moving along his hip and cupping his tightly clenched buttock.

Peter then moved his hand around to the front of Kermit's pants and began to unbutton the top button while his other hand began to move the zipper down.

Peter knelt down to the carpeted floor as he pushed Kermit's pants and boxers down with him, freeing his lover's powerful thick erection.

Peter licked his now dry lips, before looking up at Kermit's face. He spoke softly, "I do love you, Kermit. And, I will forever hold your extraordinary gift of love and your heart with me, always."

He bent his head and gently touched his tongue to Kermit's leaking tip as he began to gently suck him.

"OH, PETER!" Kermit cried out as his hands grabbed Peter's hair. He started to thrust back and forth into Peter's warm and welcoming mouth.

Peter flicked his tongue out and over the tip. Wrapping one arm around Kermit's waist while his other hand began to lightly circle Kermit's throbbing cock. Peter leaned down and took the tip of Kermit's cock in his mouth. Swirling his tongue around the head, tasting the pre-come, Peter proceeded to suck his way up and down Kermit's cock.

Kermit closed his eyes at the incredible pleasure from all the licking and sucking. Then, all thought left his sharp mind as Peter proceeded to practically swallow his cock whole, sucking fiercely.

Kermit was barely able to give Peter a warning shout, but timely enough so Peter was able to move away and watch as Kermit came all over himself.

He groaned as his weakened body slowly sank down on the bed. Peter sighed in pleasure at the beautiful site before he quickly got out of the rest of his clothes. He climbed into bed to watch his lover recover from their love making.

"You all right?" Peter asked tenderly as he ran a finger across Kermit's naked chest.

"Oh, Yeah!" Kermit exclaimed softly as he grabbed Peter in his arms and proceeded to passionately kiss him.

Peter chuckled affectionately against his lover's lips, "I take that to mean that you're ready for more?"

"Oh, Yeah," Kermit growled, claiming his lover's mouth for another deep kiss.

Peter let go and moved towards his nightstand. He opened up the drawer and removed some oil and a condom.

Slowly, he shifted back to the welcoming arms of his love and began kissing his way back down Kermit's great body.

Soon, Peter's hands ran under his buttocks, cupping them lightly. Quickly, he began to oil his hands, and massaging the cheeks of Kermit's ass. Gradually, he teasingly ran his fingers down the cleft of Kermit's ass, delighted when Kermit began to shiver in response. He lightly circled the hidden pucker with his middle finger, coating it liberally with the oil. He pulled back slightly and looked into his lover's eyes before he gentlely began to press his finger inward.

Kermit fought against the urge to tense up, for it had been a long time since he had been with anyone like this. Slowly though, he began to relax as he felt his lover's finger move inside him.

"Oh, Kermit" Peter softly as he pushed past the ring of muscle into the tight heat. He paused for a couple of seconds, allowing Kermit to adjust before pushing in farther until he felt Kermit move back against it.

Kermit spasmed and threw his head back. He let out a low groan when Peter found his prostate gland and began to rub against it.

Soon, Peter was pressing two fingers inside, gently scissoring them. He grinned as he saw Kermit's glazed expression cross his face and once more stroked Kermit's nub. He added another finger to open Kermit as wide as he could before he moved in between Kermit's legs.

Peter withdrew his fingers to place the condom on, then moved a finger once more, sending jolts of pleasure through Kermit's body.

Peter stroked him once more before he quickly withdrew his finger. Making sure his that his cock was liberally coated, he began to press inside.

Kermit pushed out a breath that he was holding as he began to feel Peter enter his body. Peter reached out and interlaced his hand with Kermit's. Then, he beganto carefully withdraw his cock a little, only to thrust back in. He repeated the movement until he was withdrawing further and further, increasing the momentum of his thrusts.

Kermit rubbed his cheek against Peter's neck. As Peter's cock pounded inside of him, their passion level rose, and caused Kermit to arch his body in response.

Peter kept rocking and repeatedly driving deep and sure. He could feel himself getting closer as Kermit's jerky movements and loud cries of pleasure increased.

"PETER!" Kermit cried out as Peter unclasped one of his hands from Kermit's and wrapped it around his leaking cock. He quickly stroked it in rhythm with his pounding thrusts as he listened to his lover cry out his name as he climaxed.

Peter grabbed Kermit's hips in his hands and thrust once more as he, too, cried out his lover's name.

"Kermit!" He roared as he let his release sweep over him, draining the energy from his body. Gently, he withdraw from his lover's body and turned Kermit in his arms, cuddling him close.

Peter turned his head and whispered softly in Kermit's ear, "I love you, Kermit. Oh, how I do so love you." Sleep slowly began to claim them.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories