Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: Ezra Standish/Josiah Sanchez
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Still poor and I am still paying bills.
Notes: Sequel to Fireworks.
Thanks as always to Kris for looking over my work and as always for Solace, who is in my thoughts and prayers.

Warnings: Belated Holiday Story
Summary: Josiah's going back to school.

Challenge: the September 2002 Back to School Challenge.

 


School Days

by Lady Q




Ezra let out a soft sigh as he watched his lover go over notes for his next class.

He had missed seeing his love at work now for the past three weeks. He was back to working part time at the University of Four Corners and still a full time profiler with the ATF.

The first week was hell for Ezra with him living apart from Josiah. Josiah had asked Ezra to move in with him at the beginning of summer but Ezra had refused, saying that even though he did love Josiah dearly, that he wasn't ready to move in and live with him. However he had soon changed his mind when Josiah started back to teaching, because now he hardly ever saw his love. So, Ezra spent the second week of their separation moving just some of his suits, personal items, and some of his private stock of wine into Josiah place while he was at work.

Now it was the end of the third week, and Ezra had had enough. Going without sex for one week was fine. Two weeks is a stretch, but he drew the line when he hadn't woken up this morning in Josiah's arms and being wakened by his welcoming kisses. After all, he had to draw the line somewhere.

So, with that thought in mind Ezra had skipped work to spend the afternoon with his love.

Oh, he knew that Chris would be mad at him for not coming back. After all, Ezra did tell Vin where he was going and Vin, in turned smiled and gave him a two fingered salute as he said, 'Don't worry none, I 'll take care of Chris for ya.'

With that happy thought in Ezra's mind, he packed a picnic lunch with their favorite wine and went in search of his personal absent-minded professor.

He found his beloved, hiding in his dusty book-lined office going over his notes for his next class.

Ezra sighed again, this time more loudly then before and reluctantly smiled as he watched Josiah lift his head from his book and look up to see Ezra standing there.

"Ezra!" Josiah happily exclaimed as he got out of his chair and greeted his lover with a chaste kiss that soon turned to passion.

Ezra moaned as the kiss made him drop his basket to the floor and wrap his arms around his missing love.

Josiah let out a low groan as he pulled his lover into the office and while still holding Ezra in one arm he closed and locked the door with his other arm.

Then he returned to kissing his love with passion as he pushed Ezra against the wall of his office and pushed his leg between Ezra's and slowly began to thrust against him causing Ezra to moan louder.

"Oh Ezra!" Josiah groaned in pleasure as he kissed Ezra's face and eyes. "I've missed you," He said this between mind-blowing kisses. "I know you're mad at me for not being there when you woke up this morning. Please, forgive me," he added softly as he kissed Ezra's neck and cheeks.

Ezra put a hand between them and placed it on Josiah's chest as he cupped Josiah's face with his other hand.

"I understand, Love. I know that you had an early class today and I'm not mad at you. How can I be mad at you when I love you so much? That's why I came here this afternoon. One, to make sure that you have a decent lunch and two, to tell you that I understand but that I miss you, also," he replied with a loving smile and a gentle kiss to Josiah's lips.

"Now," Ezra said as he bent down to pick up the fallen picnic basket and took Josiah's hand in his. "The sun is shining. The sky is blue and I know a certain professor that has an hour lunch and he has a very naughty student that needs to be taught a lesson." Ezra said as he rakishly raised his eyebrows up at his love. They walked down the hallway and out in to the light of day.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories