Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: Ezra Standish/Josiah Sanchez
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Still very poor, Still don't own them and I still need to get my car fixed.
Notes: Sequel to Kiss Me, I'm Irish.
Thanks as always goes out to Carrie who is the Best Beta in the World.

Series: Home For the Holidays
Warnings: Never read a challenge that says something to the extent of a guy plus a Pink Bunny suit. It causes you to write two stories to answer it. *g*
Summary: A man in a pink bunny suit... nuff said.

Challenge: the April 2002 Holiday Challenge, Easter. And another challenge to write a story where your main character is wearing a Pink Bunny suit.

 


I'm In Love With A Giant Pink Bunny

by Lady Q




It started out as a snicker, then it quickly grew to a full-blown laughter, and soon Ezra found himself on the floor in uncontrollable hysterics.

"What?" Josiah asked as he turned around while looking in the full-length mirror.

"I think I look pretty darn good." He said as he ran a pink furred paw over his graying hair.

Ezra looked up at his love and snickered some more.

Josiah smiled down at his laughing love and wiggled his pink, furry butt at him.

"Actually, I think I look very sexy in it." He said as he walked around his love and wiggled his white fluffy tail at him, causing Ezra to burst out laughing once more.

Josiah shook his head at him and bent over to pick up his laughing love. He walked to the dressing room chair and sat down, putting his still-chuckling lover on his lap.

Ezra placed his head on Josiah's shoulder and giggled into his pink, furry shoulder as Josiah held his shaking lover closer to his body.

Josiah's gentle rumble of laughter flowed over his love as he shook his head. "Well, at least the kids here will love me." He said as he gave his love a fake pout.

Ezra's laughter slowly began to stop as he looked up at his love with shinning green eyes.

"I do love you," he said between escaping snickers. "But Josiah, the long pink floppy ears--they have got to go."

"Awww, and I was kind of hoping to take them home with us so we can play 'find the egg,'" He said with a thrust of his hips that made Ezra moan.

Josiah let out a lustful laugh and bent down to kiss his love's neck, "Come on Ezra, let's go and bring a little joy to some homeless kids. Then we can go home and I'll show you what you can really do with Cadberry eggs," Josiah said, as he wiggled his eyebrows and gave Ezra a sexy smile, causing his love to moan as he reluctantly got off of Josiah's pink furred lap and headed out the door.

Josiah pulled his love to him once more as he gave him a passionate kiss filled with promise of things to come.

"I love you, Ezra." He said as he placed another kiss on Ezra's forehead.

"I love you, too." He paused as he snickered again. "My giant, pink bunny."

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories