Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: Ezra Standish/Josiah Sanchez
Rating: R
Disclaimer: Still very poor, Still don't own them and I still need to get my car fixed.
Notes: Sequel to I Hate Valentine's Day.
Thanks as always goes out to the best beta in the world. Carrie.

Series: Home For the Holidays
Warnings: Never talk to you mom on the phone while reading a steamy slash story. It's not a good idea.
Summary: Josiah gets a St. Patrick's Day surprise.

Challenge: the March 2002 Holiday Challenge, St. Patrick's Day.

 


Kiss Me, I'm Irish

by Lady Q




Josiah wearily walked up the brick stairs of his old Victorian home and tiredly put the key in the brass lock. It had been a long week for him and his lover. First, Travis had asked Chris to temporarily loan him to the Denver Police Department to profile a difficult murder case.

The new case had taken a lot out of him. This was only made worse by the fact that he was extremely worried about his lover. He had not seen his 'Light' at all recently. Chris had sent Ezra undercover in a drug ring late Sunday and no word had been heard from him since.

As he started to push open the door, he noticed a bright green ribbon lying on the hardwood floor of the entrance that lead up the stairs. Attached to the end of the ribbon was a note that read, "Follow Me, E.P."

Josiah smiled for the first time that week as a glint appeared in his eyes, and he bent down and picked up the ribbon. Closing the door behind him, he began to follow the trail of the green ribbon.

Up the carpeted stairs and down the hallway to the master bedroom he went.

As he entered the room, he saw the best thing that had ever happened to him. For sitting in front of the warm fireplace on a blanket was the light of his life wearing nothing but a big green bow with a giant sticker attached saying, "Kiss Me, I'm Irish."

Ezra smiled up at Josiah and gently began to tug on the ribbon and pull him in. "Why, what a big fish I caught today."

Josiah gently chuckled as he let Ezra lead him onto the blanket and pull him down for a kiss.

"I missed you," Ezra roughly whispered as nibbled on Josiah's lower lip.

Josiah let out a groan as he knelt down on his knees and pulled his naked lover into his strong arms.

"Ezra, I missed you so much," he said as he pulled away to soak in the sight of his love. "When did you get back?"

"Just a little while ago. When I walked into the office, Chris filled me in on loaning you to the DPD. I came home as soon as I could in order to get my surprise ready for you." He said with a smile as he started to tug on Josiah's blue shirt.

Josiah chuckled and bent down for another kiss. "I missed you, My Light. For without you, the world seemed such a darker place. You, my love, are my light, my salvation, and my peace. And you always will be."

Ezra's eyes started to glisten a bit at Josiah's words, and he wrapped his arms around the big man and pulled his head down for a - more thorough kiss. "Kiss me, my love, for I'm Irish."

Josiah's gentle rumble of laughter was caught in a moist and warm kiss.

"Happy St. Patrick's Day, Josiah," Ezra said, as he gently pulled away from his love.

"Happy St. Patrick's Day, Ezra," Josiah answered, as he gently followed his lover down onto the blanket and began to pull the ribbon on his gift.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories