Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: Ezra Standish/Josiah Sanchez with C/V, B/JD, N/R (implied and everyone knows who is going with whom)
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Still don't own them, Still very poor but the plus side is that I paid the last payment on to the IRS but now I owe money to the mechanic to fix my car and of course they don't have a payment plan.
Notes: Thanks as always goes out to Carrie for being the best beta ever. Hope you get well soon. To those of you who love this holiday then I am sorry if I offend you. Please forgive me. To those who are single and don't have a current lover then I highly recommend you to go and rent "Psycho" The Black and White version please and it will make you feel a lot better about this holiday *g*
For those with some one to love I wish you a Happy V day and to the rest of us single and fighting the good fight. Who are reminded by our beloved mothers, married friends and in a relationship friends that there is some one out there... At least that is what my Beloved Mom tells me *g* I wish you a Happy V day as well.

Warnings: Never write a sex scene while talking to your mother on the phone. It's not a good idea.
Summary: Ezra gets a Valentine surprise.

Challenge: the February 2002 Holiday Challenge, Valentine's Day.

 


I Hate Valentine's Day

by Lady Q




"I really hate Valentine's Day," Ezra P. Standish thought, as he watched the latest in a long line of delivery men come by the ATF offices with gifts from their current lovers.

He had helped Vin wrap his gift to Chris, which was a key to a very secluded cabin in the woods near a lake for fishing.

He had overheard Buck last week making reservations to a very prominent hotel for him and JD.

He just now saw of what he hoped was Rain's last delivery man give Nathan a book on medicinal herbs and the best uses for them.

Which left him with nothing, nada, zilch and completely alone. No one to love him....

Sure, he knew that Maude loved him, but in her own way or as much as she could. Somehow during this holiday, family love just didn't seem to count as much.

Not when the one you are secretly in love with is currently across the room talking to Nathan about what he was going to get Rain for Valentine's day.

Yes, he knew that Josiah loved him, but he loved him as the son he never had.

Lately, though, I find myself wanting to change that. I want something more from him than friendship. I want to be loved. I want to come home knowing that someone is there waiting for me. I want to feel his strong arms around me as we are making love, and hear him tell me that he loves me too.

He sighed, thinking, "But that will never happen will it? Because Josiah doesn't feel the same way about me as I do of him."

He let out a deep sigh again. He then began to push his feelings for the profiler deep down and went back to finishing up with his reports so he could go home alone again and get majorly smashed.

7777777

As Ezra walked up the stairs to his town home, he noticed a big red ribbon tied to the front of the door. Attached to the ribbon was the finest of red wines and a note that simply said, "Open the door."

Having learned early on in life to never like surprises, especially if they came from his mother, he first made sure that he took the wine down, noticing the year it was made was a very good one for wine. So, with the wine bottle safely stashed behind his back, he stood to the side, quietly pulled his gun from his ankle, and gently pushed the door open with his foot.

When nothing happened, he carefully peeked around the door and started in surprise.

Standing in the middle of the living room was none other then Josiah Sanchez, dressed in a black tux, and holding a single red rose. Behind him was a table set for two, illuminated with candlelight as soft music played in the background.

Josiah gently smiled at the astonished expression on his future love's face.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ezra," he whispered as he handed Ezra the rose.

"You love me?" Ezra asked as he took the rose from Josiah's hand and closed the door.

"Have for a while Ezra, just thought today was the best time to say it." He said as he motioned Ezra over to a chair and took the wine from behind Ezra's back and began to pour.

"Oh," he paused in thought as he automatically began to put his gun down on the coffee table, and then smiled up at the tall man. "I love you too, Josiah."

Josiah softly chuckled and bent down to gently kiss the love of his life.

The kiss became deeper as Ezra pulled Josiah's head down. He softly whispered in his ear.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Josiah."

Josiah pulled back and smiled down at Ezra, "Happy Valentine's Day, Ezra." He leaned back in and began to show Ezra how much he loved him.

The kiss soon turned to passion as both men began to take off each other's clothes. Ezra tugged the ribbon of Josiah's black tie and took it off as he began to unbutton the white shirt.

Josiah slowly began to kiss Ezra's neck as he pushed Ezra's jacket off his shoulders and began to unbutton his shirt.

Ezra pushed off Josiah's shirt and began to kiss the muscular chest.

Josiah let out a groan when Ezra began to nip and suck around his light brown nipple. While his other hand began to twist and play with its neighbor.

Ezra slowly began to kiss his way down the firm stomach, while his hands made their way to undo Josiah's belt and unzip his pants.

Ezra let out a surprised gasp when he saw what Josiah was wearing underneath his black pants.

"Were you planning on being my Valentine's present tonight?" He asked as he brushed a hand over the red silk boxers that Josiah was wearing.

Josiah was barely able to gasp out the word yes when Ezra began to pull his shorts down and started to fondle his cock.

"Ezra," he groaned again as he began to feel the tightening of his cock.

Ezra mischievously smiled as he began to stroke his lover's penis in long teasing movements till Josiah began to cry out in ecstasy.

Josiah gasped in surprise as he watched Ezra's mouth slowly come down on him and begin to suck the tip, soon swallowing him whole.

His strong hands began to clutch Ezra's head closer to him and Josiah soon began chanting Ezra's name in the air.

Ezra's hands began to play with Josiah's now tight balls as sucked faster, telling him how close Josiah was to coming.

Josiah suddenly gave a warning shout for Ezra to move, but he smiled instead as Josiah screamed his name in ecstasy. Ezra swallowed all of Josiah's essence.

Josiah let out a tired groan, pulled Ezra up from the floor, and held him close to his naked chest.

"You didn't have to do that, " Josiah voiced roughly, as he kissed Ezra's neck and cheek.

"I know, but I've wanted to do that for a long time now," he said as he ran his lips over Josiah's naked chest once more.

"How long have you loved me?" Josiah asked as his hands began to stroke his lover's naked back.

Ezra smiled into his shoulder and gently placed a kiss on it. "Since the first day we met. I knew that a man with your warped sense of humor would never be dull."

He smiled again as he felt Josiah's gentle rumble build up in his chest till it finally turned into the deep sound of laughter.

"And you Josiah, when did you know that you loved me?" He asked as his fingers once again began to play with one of his nipples.

Josiah let out a low moan again as his hand gently grabbed the teasing fingers of his young lover and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of them and then the center of his palm.

"Like you, since the first day I laid eyes on you. You smiled back at me and my heart was lost forever."

"Two years, Josiah. Don't you think it's time to make up for all that we have lost in waiting for the other to make a move?"

Josiah smiled and placed more kisses on Ezra's face and hair.

"Lead on, Love," he said as Ezra began to tug him gently upstairs to the bedroom. "For I agree we do have a lot of catching up to do," Josiah said as he playfully wiggled his eyebrows up at Ezra.

Ezra laughed and led Josiah up the stairs for a more private Valentine's party.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories