Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: Ezra Standish/Josiah Sanchez
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Still Don't Own them, Still poor and I am Still having Fun. *g*
Notes: Sequel to In Memory.
Thanks as always goes out to Carrie for being the best beta ever :) and For my Dad who every Memorial day after we came back from the cemetary would put on a can of Beans on the grill and make us his homemade cheeseburgers. :) Oh how I love the smell a good BBQ.

Series: Home For the Holidays
Warnings: Steamy Sex scenes and uses for BBQ sauce straight ahead.
Summary: the cook gets kissed, and more

Challenge: the May 2002 Holiday Challenge, Memorial Day; and the start of the BBQ season.

 


Kiss the Cook

by Lady Q




"Stop right there, Mr. Sanchez," came the stern, southern voice of his love.

"Do you know how long I have waited to get you home so I can take off that tempting apron of yours?"

Josiah raised an eyebrow at his love as he looked down at the long white apron that said 'Kiss The Cook' and was splattered in barbecue sauce.

"That's right, Josiah. That apron has brought nothing but temptation to me today at Chris's ranch." Ezra seductively said as he slowly walked towards his love and began to lean in closer.

"There you were, Josiah, standing right in front of me with this apron that dared me to 'Kiss the Cook.' Do you know how much I wanted to 'kiss the cook?' He asked.

Ezra slowly walked around his lover till he was standing behind him.

He began to untie the apron as he described to his lover how many ways that he wanted to kiss his cook.

"I wanted to kiss you everywhere, Josiah," he said, "But I couldn't because we were at Chris's place, so I had to settle for one of your mind-blowing kisses to keep me happy."

He paused as he moved in front of Josiah and leaned up to place a chaste kiss on his lips. Then he completely removed the apron and began working on pulling Josiah's tight T-shirt off.

"Now I finally have you all to myself, and now I can really kiss the cook."

"I think I will start at the neck and work my way down, " he said with a playful glint in his green eyes as he heard Josiah groan. Soon, he began to pull the zipper down on Josiah's jeans and proceeded to take them off of his now naked lover.

He then gently pushed his lover down onto their bed and proceeded to kiss the cook.

Josiah moaned as he felt Ezra's warm lips slowly move down his naked chest and proceeded to gently suck on a very aroused nipple, while his skillful fingers began to stroll across his stomach and down to his strong thighs.

Ezra let out a warm chuckle at hearing Josiah moan in pleasure as he moved past his groin and sat between Josiah's now spread legs.

He mischievously smiled as he produced a small bottle of barbecue sauce. He teasingly poured a little bit on Josiah's hard cock and slowly began to stroke his hand up and down.

Josiah threw his head back and moaned loudly as he began to thrust up and down in Ezra's strong hand.

Ezra let out a sultry laugh as he spoke. "There you were in those tight jeans and T-shirt, wearing that apron. Taunting me. Begging me to kiss the cook. Well now that I have you at my mercy, I can kiss you all I want." He paused as he looked down at the now slick cock. "I think I will start here and slowly work my way down."

Josiah let out a tortured groan as he felt Ezra again pour the red sauce over his sensitive cock. Ezra grinned at seeing Josiah spread out and waiting for his promised kiss.

Ezra leaned down and gently blew on the swollen head and then he slowly licked up and then down till he could swallow all of it.

"Ezzz...ra," Josiah groaned out to his impish love as he felt a hand slowly slide between his legs and begin to gently fondle his balls.

Ezra softly chuckled around the mammoth cock in his mouth as his fingers began to move in between Josiah now swollen balls.

"Ezra, " he cried out in warning to his love before he came in his nice, warm mouth.

Ezra gently swallowed his essence, and soon he let go of Josiah's now softened cock as he moved back up to place a kiss on his lips.

"I love you, my cook," he said with a teasing smile.

Josiah slowly opened up his happy and sedated eyes as he wrapped his arms around his love and began to nibble gently on Ezra's neck, causing him to moan and thrust against him.

"I love you too, Ezra... Please, I need to feel you inside me." He groaned, thrusting up against Ezra's swollen member, which in turn caused Ezra to moan in pleasure.

He moved back down between Josiah's legs and gently began to prepare him with one finger, soon followed by two and then three.

Feeling the movement of Ezra's fingers moving inside of him made Josiah almost come again as he cried out Ezra's name, again saying that he just wanted him inside of his body.

Ezra let out a lustful groan as he quickly grabbed a condom and put it on and soon he was able to push inside the tight, warm heat of Josiah's body, and soon he began thrusting in and out of Josiah.

"Oh yes, Ezra!" Josiah cried out when he felt Ezra hit his prostate.

"Oh Josiah, you feel so good," Ezra said breathlessly as he felt his climax coming quickly.

"Love You," Josiah screamed out as he felt his orgasm come over him, and he came between their thrusting bodies.

"Josiah!" Ezra screamed out as he then came inside his lover.

Slowly, his tired body collapsed on top of Josiah's sweaty chest as he slipped out. Soon their heavy breathing began to slow back to normal as Josiah's hand came to rest protectively on Ezra's behind.

Josiah softly chuckled, "Ezra, remind me to wear that apron more often."

Ezra slowly lifted up his head and grinned at his lover. "Only if you promise to wear it and nothing else under it," he answered with a rakish look at him.

Josiah chuckled again and looked at the love of his life. "I love you, Ezra."

Ezra leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. "I love you too, Josiah."

"Happy Memorial Day, Love," he said with a squeeze of his hand on Ezra's rounded bottom.

Ezra shook his head at his love and teasingly said, "Happy Barbecue Season, Josiah."

Josiah's rumble of laughter filled their bedroom with love as the beginning of the barbecue season officially got under way.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories