Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU
Pairing: JD/Buck..... Gotcha!!! April Fools *bg* Nope it's Ezra Standish/Josiah Sanchez
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Still Poor and To prove this I will go shoping today to cheer myself about the fact that I don't own these guys and that I still need to get my car fixed.
Notes: Sequel to I'm In Love With A Giant Pink Bunny.
Thanks as always goes out to Carrie for being the Best Beta ever.

Series: Home For the Holidays
Warnings: Never think about how to write a sex scene while driving. Not a good idea.
Summary: A bit of hide and seek.

Challenge: the April 2002 Holiday Challenge, April Fool's Day.

 


I'm a Fool for Loving You

by Lady Q




Josiah was getting ready for bed when the phone rang.

"Hello," he said as he started to unbutton his shirt.

There was a pause that was soon followed by some deep and heavy breathing.

Josiah frowned as he said, "Who is this?"

There was a deep-throated chuckle as the voice on the other end said, "This is your sexy lover speaking."

Josiah paused in taking off his shirt and smiled into the phone. "My sexy lover!" he exclaimed with a smile.

"Uh huh!" came the lustful reply.

Josiah let out a breathless chuckle as he asked "Where is my sexy lover at?"

There was a short pause on the other end of the line. "Guess," was the reply.

Josiah turned around his bedroom as he took off his belt. "Well, you're not sleeping in my bed."

"Cold."

He thought for a moment as he moved out of the bedroom and walked down the hallway. "Are you downstairs or upstairs?"

There was another pause followed by the sounds of water being splashed.

"Is that my clue?" Josiah asked as he paused in going down the stairs.

"Uh huh," came the sultry reply.

"Hmm," Josiah paused in thought for moment.

"Are you in the kitchen?"

"Cold again."

Josiah ran a thoughtful hand around his chin. Suddenly, he smiled as he turned to go back upstairs again.

"Are you in a bathroom?"

"Warmer, but which one?"

"Hmm, considering that the upstairs bathroom is the only one with a bathtub big enough for two I would have to say--" He paused as he pushed open the upstairs bathroom door. "--that you, my ever sexy, Southern love, are in our upstairs bathroom."

"Why Mr. Sanchez, I would say that you are very hot indeed." Ezra replied with a sexy smile as he put the cell phone down on the bathroom floor.

Josiah let out a warm chuckle as he walked over to the bathtub, looked down at his naked love, and watched as Ezra played in the water.

"I think that you are so hot that you need to join me in this nice warm bath and cool off for a bit." Ezra said with a sexy glint in his eyes.

Josiah smiled as he shook his head at his love. "You know, I think you're right. For it is very hot indeed, and a nice warm bath with my sexy love would cool me down considerably." He said as he began to slowly strip in front of his lover.

Ezra slowly smiled as he leaned his chin on his hand and watched the show.

He let out a moan when Josiah's teasing hand began to wander lower down his strong body, and slowly began to unbutton and pull the zipper down his pants.

Josiah's sultry laughter filled the room as he watched his lover become more aroused with each piece of clothing being taken off, till he finally had nothing on at all.

Ezra had become so aroused by watching Josiah, that he almost came when Josiah pulled his boxers off. He scooted further up the tub and watched as Josiah climbed in.

Josiah let out a groan as he felt the water lap at his now very hard cock. He spread his legs apart, and pulled his naked lover towards him.

He wrapped his strong arms around his lover and began to gently place kisses on his shoulders and neck as he whispered to him how much he loved him.

He picked up the washcloth and began to wash Ezra's chest, slowly moving down to his groin.

Ezra moaned at the feel of his lover's hand slowly moving across his slick, wet body and down to his throbbing cock.

"Josiah, please," he moaned.

"Please what, Love?" he asked with a gentle swipe of the cloth, teasing Ezra's balls. He then wrapped his fist around his lover's swollen member.

"Nnn--need to feel you," he moaned as he slowly began to thrust into Josiah's stroking hand.

Josiah himself moaned as he let his other hand wander teasingly down to begin to play with Ezra's ass. Slowly, his slick fingers began to prepare his lover.

First, one finger began to push in and out of his hole, soon followed by two, and then three, till Ezra was crying out his name.

Josiah let out a passion-filled groan as he pulled Ezra to him once more and began to thrust inside of him.

He went slowly at first, till Ezra began to plead for him to go faster.

Then, Josiah pulled him down hard and began to pick up speed until there was nothing but the feel of Ezra surrounding him, and then Ezra yelling out his name as he came, squeezing down on Josiah, and forcing him to come as well.

Josiah let out a weak moan as he and Ezra laid back against the tub.

Ezra let out a satisfied chuckle as he turned and kissed Josiah's very wet chest.

"That's the best April Fools joke that I have ever enjoyed playing on someone before."

Josiah chuckled and kissed Ezra's forehead. "That's the best April Fools joke that I have ever enjoyed receiving." He said with a smile as he brushed his hand up and down Ezra wet, naked back, till his hand rested protectively on Ezra's butt.

Ezra sleepily smiled as he kissed Josiah's chest again. "I love you, Josiah." He whispered softly.

"I love you too, Ezra." He said as he smiled down at his now dozing love. "Happy April Fools Day, Ezra."

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories