Meet Our Authors

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alyjude AprilValentine Barbara Nice-Miller Bluewolf Candy
Ceares CherokeeGirl Corbeau Geli GreenWoman
Griffin Gryph JosephineDarcy KimAnne Lisa Duncan's Twin
MaggieB MrsHamill PJ Rogue Shar
Carlito VampyrAlex Winds-of-Dawn XFreak

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Carlito.

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Female, Age: 22 (23 on November 23), Teacher in computer sciences (or something like that), live in Belgium (but dream to move to Canada), single (but searching!).

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    I was into due south for a couple of years when I read my first fics -- it took me another couple of years to start writing (because of my English), then I discovered The Sentinel in January 2000 and got hooked from the first second.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    Saw my first ep in January 2000 and fell in love with Blair <wg> .... and after picking myself up from the floor, realized that Jim wouldn't let me touch a single hair of his Guide ... Since then, I started to write TS.

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Yep:
    http://www.geocities.com/carlitoinc/. The 2 last stories aren't there yet, but will be added soon.

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    No, no really total bottom. It's true that most of the time I have Blair bottoming, but I write both. I guess I write Blair as a bottom most of the time because I love a primitive Jim, showing his primal instincts] by claiming his Guide. But I love the other way too ... a Jim who lets all his barriers fall to let Blair make love to him ... a Jim who abandons himself completely to the one he loves.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Blair. I love how joyful he is, the way he is always putting himself in second to help Jim, the way he would do anything to help people... But I love Jim too, love how secure he makes you feel, how protective and territorial he is with Blair, how he would do anything to help people too... Love them both and as Josephine said, I can't have one without the other.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    Nope. Don't like hurting them ... because then, I hurt as much as they do. I write very little angst, and when I do, it's never too bad ... or they recover quickly. I love them happy. I mostly write happy stories (for J&B at least).

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Nope, no threesomes ... unless it's Blair, Jim and ... me <wg>

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ?
    Due South, Nikita, Stargate, Angel, Buffy, X-Files... but only write for DS and TS. Tried a one and only story in Stargate but haven't gotten their characters right yet. So, I'm only writing in TS and DS.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    Love the phone call in Vendetta (?), where Jim calls Blair "honey", "sugar" and stuff like that ... Love the "I am not cutting my hair!"
    But my favorite is what Gabe says in Night Shift "What good does it do for man to have ears that can hear a thousand miles away if he can't listen to the whispers of his own heart" ... Or something like that (can't remember the right words in English)
    For no Sentinel quotes:
    - "It's my life And it's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive 'cause It's my life" - Bon Jovi
    - "Have a good time. And remember, wear reflective tape, get lots of candy, and don't put anything in your mouth that isn't wrapped." - Will to Jack in Will and Grace

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    The Bath
    Heartbeat
    Cuba Libre
    Mister Impatient
    The Inca Trail To Machu Pichu
    It's My Life
    Everything I Do I Do It For You
    Revelations

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    Anything they want.

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Carlito at carlito250@hotmail.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    VampyrAlex or Vampkitty. :-)

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Female, 27, secretary at Schweppes Portugal. Home is in Lisbon, Portugal, Europe. Not married, no.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    Through Anne Rice and her wanton vampires. Read her books, saw the movie...when I bought the computer/internet, first thing I did was start reading vamp stories. Then read a xover with the Highlander and the rest is history. :-)

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    Lol. Was a series fanatic by the time I discovered fanfiction. Did a little net search and came up with the SXF archive. (Imagine my surprise!....lol.)

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Yeap, thanks to Stagie. :-D
    https://www.squidge.org/~stageira/alex

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    No. I can see them both as bottoms. :-)

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Both, but maybe a little more Blair babe. Because I identify with his character a lot. Sometimes I just can't believe the 'Blair' things that happen to me. :-D

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    Oh, yeah.... Both.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Yes, I'm addicted to J/B/S stories. I love Simon with a passion, about as much as Jim and Blair.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    Ummm...do xovers count? If so, yes. Stargate and Professionals.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    Not particularly, no.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    All TS:
    James Hood
    My Love Is Your Love
    Hope
    Written In The Stars (xover with Stargate)
    Born Again xover with Pros)
    Kidnapped (xover with Pros)
    At Gun Point
    Buses and Trains
    Nightmare
    The Devil And The Angel
    Sentinel Two
    The Power Of Love (CTYS 18)

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    Lol. Not really, no.

  14. Email address ?
    Write to VampyrAlex at alexandra_ramos@clix.pt
Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Winds-of-Dawn

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Don't like to give out personal info.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    Was surfing the net for info on Due South because I saw the show on TV and had no idea what it was about. Stumbled onto the Due South Fiction Archive. The rest is history.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    Some crossovers with Due South.

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Wod's Index:
    https://www.squidge.org/sentinelsites/wodindex-2.html

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    Jim tends to top a bit more frequently, but neither is a total bottom.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    You know, could someone define Jimbabe and Blairbabe? I'm never sure what these terms mean.

    [Well, I always took them to be whom do you prefer? Jim or Blair, whom do you most identify with, or who's POV do you write in mostly. tricia]

    Why, no wonder I'm confused! Those are like three totally separate and distinct questions.

    1. Whom do you prefer? Jim or Blair?
    Blair. I'll spend a day with him anytime. Jim strikes me as someone who's harder to get to know, but once you know him, he's like the most dependable person you could have around.

    2. Whom do you identify most with?
    Jim. Personality-wise, he and I are very similar. I sort of identify with Blair, too, because he's an academic and he's unconventional, but personality-wise, I'm totally unlike Blair.

    3. Whose POV do you write in mostly?
    I find Blair's POV comes a bit easier to me, but I consciously make myself write from both POV.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author?
    Er, I write what I write.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Not normally. There are a few exceptional multi-partner stories that have drawn me in, but for the most part I stay away from multi-partner stories.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    Occasionally read in other fandoms, such as Due South, Highlander, Voyager, Professionals, Star Trek TOS, more recently Starsky and Hutch. Don't write in any of them, though.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    Write not ... of defeats in which nobody loses anything of value, and victories without hope, and worst of all, without pity or compassion. -- William Faulkner, Novel Prize Acceptance Speech, 1950 -- Actually, I love the entire speech. Reminds me of what we should strive for in writing.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Whatever Happens
    Flowers
    Cat
    Peru Universe

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Winds-of-Dawn at wod@squidge.org

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    XFreak

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    I'm a 29 year old happily married (going on 11 years) female. I work in an office with two insurance agents. Home is Kentucky.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    My husband did a web search for XF fic and showed me the results. I was hooked. <g>

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    I read an XF/TS crossover (by Little Eva, I believe).

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Two. I have a main page and a mirror.
    X FREAK:
    http://www.e-fic.com/xfreak/
    Text-only Mirror Site: http://members.xoom.com/XFreak1/

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    I love Jim as a bottom, but I believe they'd be switches and go with the role that's best for them. I think if one of them particularly needed to be "top" or "bottom", the other wouldn't think twice about filling the other role to support him. They are equals in their relationship.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Blimbabe. I love that word (although I don't know who to attribute it to)! I mainly write from Jim's POV because he "speaks" to me much more easily. When I write from Blair's POV, I tend to feel like there's something "off" about the story.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    That's a toughie. Neither, really? I don't think my stories are overly angsty or owied. Like someone else said, though, I love to read angst (psychological is my fave) and h/c as long as it's not drawn out too terribly long.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Yep. I've written a total of one. It was a J/B/S story ("Joint Venture") for a kink zine. It's on the net now. The logistics are a pain when writing threesomes. I prefer J/B, though.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    TS is my main fandom. I've written one TS/Love and Human Remains (movie) crossover. I've also written one SG-1 story, but I'm irked at Jack right now, so I'm having trouble with the sequel. As for reading, TS almost exclusively, SG-1, XF, LFN, L&HR, QAF, Oz, and HR occasionally. I think that's it.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    Not really. I use this one in my sig line. I was dubbing an ep for someone and it just hit my funny bone. "Major, next time Daniel gets the urge to help someone, shoot him." Jack O'Neill-Demons

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    TS:
    Again (crossover)
    Anytime (zine & net)
    A Soldier's Heart
    Black Velvet (zine)
    Brat
    Clean Sheets
    Fear
    For Emergencies Only
    Fraud (zine & net)
    Games of the Heart (zine)
    Holding Back
    Holy Grail
    In My Face (zine)
    In The Wrong Place At The Right Time (zine & net)
    Insecurity
    Joint Venture
    My Boy (zine)--I don't think this one's published yet.
    My Soldier
    No Going Back
    On The Prowl
    Pierced 1-9
    Prove It
    Reaching Out (zine)
    The Plan
    The Strength To Heal
    The Visitor
    Whatever You Say

    SG-1:
    Suspicions

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    First, thanks for reading my stories. =o) I appreciate all the feedback, constructive crit, and support you have given me. And for those who feel bad about sending a note if it's been a while since the story was posted, don't. I think LOCs out of the blue are special because they give me a pick me up when a lot of times I've been frustrated with a story that's not going right. It gives me that extra motivation to keep at it until it works. Or it just might make a bad day brighter.

  14. Email address ?
    Write to XFreak at XFreak1@aol.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About FiveSenses | Back to Staff Index | SVS Homepage

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*