Meet Our Authors

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alyjude AprilValentine Barbara Nice-Miller Bluewolf Candy
Ceares CherokeeGirl Corbeau Geli GreenWoman
Griffin Gryph JosephineDarcy KimAnne Lisa Duncan's Twin
MaggieB MrsHamill PJ Rogue Shar
Carlito VampyrAlex Winds-of-Dawn XFreak

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Griffin

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Female, 37, married w/children. I'm a Mammographer, and I live in San Jose, CA.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    I was surfing the net, when I stumbled on fanfic for Space:Above and Beyond, and then for The Pretender, and then I discovered slash!

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    I kept coming across these "Jim and Blair" characters in crossovers. I vaguely remembered the show, so I read a couple of stories by some writers I was familiar with from other fandoms, and I was hooked. Unfortunately, my timing totally sucked, since this was just *after* S2P1! I wrote letters anyway, even though I hadn't watched the show, and I was ecstactic when the show came back. I read the entire archive by then, and I was worried that the actual show wouldn't live up to expectations, but I was instantly hooked.

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Griffin's Aerie:
    https://www.squidge.org/~griffin

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    I'm a firm believer in equal opportunity!

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Both! Some days I identify more with Jim, some with Blair, and when I write, it's a matter of who I hear in my head for that story.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    I've written a bit of angst, but mostly I write um, fluff - A little funny, a little sweet. I like h/c, I just haven't written any yet.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    I guess I'm a OTP believer, although I have enjoyed reading some threesomes. To me, Jim and Blair belong together.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    I'm pretty exclusive to TS, although if I like a writers work, I will check out their stories from other fandoms.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    Not in particular

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    The Discovery Series, The Hair Duology, Just Another New Year's Eve, Khakis, The Undiscovered Country.

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    Nope

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Griffin at Griffin@squidge.org

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Gryph (AKA Jenna Blake in old AOL circles)

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ?
    Female, Live with roommate, dog, two cats, and two birds.

    Age ?
    will be 41 in November 2000

    Career ?
    Network Admin. (AKA Computer Geek)

    Where is home ?
    The black hole know as the state of Ohio. ( no matter what you do it will suck you back)

    Married ?
    Never married though came close once. Then I came to my senses

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    Too many Star Trek conventions...kept finding these things called fanzines with something called K/S in them.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    Somehow missed it when it was on UPN till the very last season. Of course the fact that our UPN station was also a WB station and hid The Sentinel somewhere on late Sunday nights had nothing to do with it .....right...

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Only web page I have is for my online role playing game. The drawing is me as my character quite a few years ago... Gryph's Page:
    http://www0.delphi.com/spooksplace/ (don't ask why the 0 is after the www, delphi is just strange)

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    Ahh I believe in equal opportunity...though I tend to prefer Blair on the bottom. I may have a better idea once I've written my first sex scene...yeah I'm that new.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Choose...you want me to choose between the two...? Can't I have both?

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    Ahh I think I'm an angst author...lets see how much pain I put them in with my next stories and I'll get back to you on that.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Reading ...well I can handle them with either Rafe or Simon. Writing...I've still got see how I do with just writing Jim and Blair in bed..and in the bathroom...and in the kitchen...and in the truck..

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ?
    X-Files (due to the nature of the online game I run) Stargate SG-1

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    nope...anyone got one to spare?

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Ackkk....this is going to be short
    Co-author "Chances" (Stingray story)
    Co-author " Male Exchange" (with WoD and Alyjude)

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    It's all Alyjude's fault...

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Gryph at Gryp@columbus.rr.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Josephine Darcy

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Female, age 30 something; I stopped counting a few years ago and I refuse to look back. Career.....pretty much a wanna-be-something-else. Definitely not married---no one would put up with me. And I've been told I live in California....I don't actually believe it.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    I got irritated with Paramount for never doing anything interesting with the relationships on Voyager (thought Chakotay and Janeway would be such a cute couple!!), so I got curious as to whether or not anyone else on the net ever actually thought about the relationships of their favorite characters. I saw a brief mention of 'fanfic' in passing on a web site---went to check it out, and discovered an absolutely incredible Kirk/Spock story by Killishandra called "Turning Point"; and it really was a turning point for me! (Forget Chak and Janeway----can't see him with anyone other than Paris now!)

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    Saw the show a couple of times; thought the boys were cute. Then I discovered that Emma Woodhouse writes Sentinel Slash. I was hooked after her story "The Haunted Grove".

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    All my fiction is here:
    http://www.members.tripod.com/~JosephineDarcy/

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    So far all my stories have featured Blair primarily as the 'bottom'---but that wasn't really a conscious decision on my part. I do see Jim as being the more physically dominate of the two---the way he's always pushing Blair into walls and stuff. But I think Blair controls the relationship. As such, I suspect Blair would be an equal opportunity employer.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Love them both. Can't have one without the other.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    More angst than owies---though there's nothing wrong with owies--as long as there's some serious h/c going on. And I don't really like permanent owies---or permanent angst for that matter.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Nope. Not into threesomes--don't write them, don't read them. Okay--that's not true--I did read one story--a Sentinel/Voyager crossover where there was a threesome with Kim/Paris/Blair that actually worked for me. But that was only because the Kim/Paris pairing was so strong, no chance of anyone coming between them---and because Blair was just there because he needed comfort. I can't see it working on a permanent basis.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ?
    Mostly I've written Sentinel. But I absolutely love Star Wars---particularly Han/Luke--though there's almost none out there on the net <sigh> (Hey--Aly, any chance you'll write some??); and of course Obi/Qui. Also love Highlander, Due South, Pros, Star Trek, X-files. And I'm also into the anime stuff---YYH and Gundam Wing.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    "Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy, lies a small, unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly 98 million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
    Come on---we take ourselves too seriously.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    The Bond
    The Bridge Back
    Partners
    Without Love
    Things You Learn From Slash

    There are more---they're all up on my web site.

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    Chocolate--lots and lots of chocolate---I just haven't figured out how to digitize it yet. As soon as I do, I intend to share it with the world. Virtually of course.

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Josephine Darcy at JustJosephine@yahoo.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    --KimAnne

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    --I'm female; 26; work in accounts payable - although my degree is human resources; Pennsylvania; No.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    --I found fanfiction when I first go interested in Hercules and Xena. From there I found archives of stories for the X-Files fandom, and found my way to other fandoms and slash.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    --I was introduced to Jim and Blair at my first time at Connexions, it was love at first sight <g> Afterward, I went and looked for it on TV and on the internet. I read a lot, I don't write all that often, at least not yet.

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    --No

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why?
    --I'm not sure, it can go either way, although I think I lean toward Blair being the bottom.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    --I'd love to say that I'm Blair/Jim-babe... but my softspot for Blair is too big. But Jim is so right behind him!!

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    --Of what I've written, I lean toward 'angst'.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    --I've never written a threesome, but some of the stories I've found are wonderful. I tend to like Simon with Jim and Blair most of the time.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    --Hercules and Xena, but I haven't written there in a while either, and if I did it's under a different name so I guess that doesn't really matter huh? Why? I like the characters, and I feel a sorta nostalgic for it, it's the first fandom that I was active in - on mailing lists anyway.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    --Not that I can think of right now.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    --There isn't much to tell. Most of the Sentinel stories that I've written have been co-written with a friend (Liz) and for the Sentinel Angst list. We (Liz and I) did write a story for a zine called "Depths of Love" I'm afraid to say that's the extent of my TS fiction for the time being.

    Sentinel Angst Archive or Cascade Library (gen):
    Breakdowns
    Controlling the Controller (there is also a slash version, not archived yet)
    Forging Ahead
    Mistakes
    Office Musings
    Reflected Images
    Sensitive Conversations

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    --Not at this time.

  14. Email address ?
    Write to KimAnne at
    kimanne@dca.net

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Lisa, Duncan's Twin

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Female. 31. Domestic Goddess, but I have a teaching degree. Home is Texas but I live in Maryland. Married to the sweetest, most understanding man.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    Was reading some Highlander het and accidentally stumbled on to some slash. I as hooked immediately, well, after the shock wore off anyway. :)

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    A friend insisted that I read TS cause she knew I'd fall in love with them, but I was stupid and resisted. She insisted again and finally I read a story and saw the pictures. Hook, line and sinker!

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Lisa Duncan's Twin:
    http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/6332

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    Nope, I try and have then switch positions, but sometimes I go into a story with a specific act and specific positioning in mind.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Love my Blairbaby! :)

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    Usually angst, fuck with them mentally!

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    heh heh...into...oh, you mean my writing! :) I read them, read nearly everything slash as long as it involves Jim and Blair. I haven't written a threesome, as someone else said, I'm just not sure I can work out the logistics. It's bad enough dealing with 4 hands and 2 dicks, let alone adding another dick to the mix!

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ?
    Play is the right word! I have written in Highlander, XFiles and Due South. And in one major crossover story, I added Profiler.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    Currently my favorite quote is: Procrastination is like masturbation; at first it might feel great, but in the end, you're just fucking yourself. Why? Because it's so true, and if you know me at all, I'm the absolute worst when it comes to procrastination. Gosh, does that mean I'm the absolute best when it comes to masterbation? Oh god! ;)

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    I think someone said to mention our favorite of our own stories here.
    A Hunting We Will Go,
    Seasons-The Winter series,
    A Fleeting Vision,
    An Autumn
    Night's Dream,
    Of You,
    Where the Journey Begins,
    Lucille,
    Somewhere I Have Never Traveled (Coauthored with Diana DeShaun)

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them. Thank you.

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Lisa at wmlisa@home.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About FiveSenses | Back to Staff Index | SVS Homepage

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*