Meet Our Authors

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alyjude AprilValentine Barbara Nice-Miller Bluewolf Candy
Ceares CherokeeGirl Corbeau Geli GreenWoman
Griffin Gryph JosephineDarcy KimAnne Lisa Duncan's Twin
MaggieB MrsHamill PJ Rogue Shar
Carlito VampyrAlex Winds-of-Dawn XFreak

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Alyjude

  2. Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Last time I looked, I was female, of a certain advanced age, but I only look 17, I'm a general manager, live in sunny California and I'm married to Jim Ellison and Blair Sandburg.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    Found Senad, was then pointed to SXF and the archive, read til my life was in shambles and one day, picked up a pen and started writing. My first attempts sucked eggs, but gradually, thanks to readers who guided me, now my writing only sucks hard-boiled eggs!

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    See above <g>

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    For fan fiction
    http://www.skeeter63.org/k9kennel and for piccies http://www.community.webtv.net/alyjude/alyjudesHomeboys

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    Blair is the bottom because he is just so yummy that A: If I were a guy, I'd want to fuck him and B: If I were Jim Ellison I'd want to fuck him and C: Hey, he is in total control!!!

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe, and why ?
    Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, I'm a certified Blairbabe. On Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, I'm a certified JimBabe. And on Friday, I take 'em both together! No day of rest for the addicted.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    I'm an angst/owie author, heavier on angst. :))

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Nope. Will read, but can't write. :))

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    I play in Jack/Daniel but don't write anyone but Jim and Blair.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    Favorite quote is from The Rig: Jim to Blair: "Need any help with that, Lambchop?"

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Uh, I don't know how many stories I've done in the last two years, but trust me, a lot. So here are some of the heavier pieces:
    Healer,
    Bakari,
    In Memory,
    Lost and Found,
    Trying Times,
    Homeward Bound,
    Through Time and Space,
    The Mustang Series,
    Vanquish,
    Fed Up
    and some lighter stuff:
    Rafe Missed It,
    Something to Talk About,
    It's in the Hips,
    Guppy winner,
    To See the Light,
    and for sex only;
    The Gay Kama Sutra Series and finally can I stop now? Thanks. <BG>

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    Um, my list of favorite authors exceeds my wealth, and many of them are participating in this Slash Virtual Season. Fan fiction is a diverse creature and one for which I am eternally grateful. Thank you authors everywhere! And readers? Bless you forever. Gee, I just blessed myself! LOL!

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Alyjude at alyjude@webtv.net
Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    April Valentine

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Female. Age -- 40+ -- former teacher, HIV/AIDS counselor & case manager for 12 years. Baltimore, MD is home. Married for 4 years to a great guy who doesn't mind my slash interests. I've got a 21 year old son who's been raised in a fannish, slash household and just shakes his head and laughs about my interests.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    I read Star Trek Lives in 1975 and it described fanzines. Met other local fans in the summer of '76 and started contributing to zines. Did Trek for years, then in about '84 moved on to Starsky/Hutch, from there to Kiefer/Lou fandom (their characters in movies, not the real people), Wiseguy and on to Sentinel and Highlander.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    I was pimped into it by my long-time friend, Rosemary Callahan, but resisted because it was a 'live' fandom and I'd been very upset when "Alien Nation" was canceled after only one year. I liked the show, liked the guys, read some fanfic but didn't get involved until I saw Sentinel, Too, Part 1. I was at MediaWest and everybody was upset about Blair being in the fountain but I was galvanized to start writing -- I couldn't resist Jim saying "This can't be happening," over and over... I also realized I got more emotional satisfaction from TS than from the Duncan/Methos relationship in HL.

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    http://inpersonpress.home.mindspring.com where I have ads for my zines and my photo mugs. I'm just finishing a new Sentinel site within it for my TS zines and a little bit of fiction.

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    Though I love Jim being on the bottom, I usually write them in a reciprocal relationship.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    That's a hard one -- I love Jim and Blair more equally than I've loved any pairing I've ever been into. I think if anything I lean toward Jim a little cause he's the one I tend to 'get' when I'm writing something angsty, although in World AIDS Day, it's Blair who's doing more of the mental suffering... I find them both attractive, sexy and I love both their characters.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    Well... yes. (see my answer to #4 above.) And, my costume for the Mardi Gras party at last year's ZebraCon was "Miss Jim Owie 2000." I tend to want to get into the character psychologically and angst or h/c can do that but I'm not into gratuitous torture or injury.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Bhech. Not my cup of tea. If others enjoy it, that's fine, it just does nothing for me, even in WG where I could see it the most easily. In TS, Blair and Jim have a relationship that I don't think needs anyone else or would admit anyone else into the closeness they share as Sentinel and Guide.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    As above, I still do WG and SH mostly and have an unfinished Kiefer/Lou ("Renegades") novel as well. I'll get back to it... eventually. I'm also on the committee of our local Trek/media con so I still kinda do Trek, the classic series. I don't leave fandoms, I just add them. <g>

    I have too many friends in other fandoms to leave them entirely and I don't stop liking something just because something new becomes a passion.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    That's one reason it took me awhile to get this questionnaire done -- I was trying to think of something. I think the quote that best expresses my life in the last few years is "Silence equals death" -- an old saying in the HIV/AIDS community found on buttons and bumper stickers. It means that if we keep quiet about AIDS, we'll all die. In the mid-80's, although other heterosexual women and myself were not really affected by the epidemic, I still couldn't sit by and do nothing about it. I had to volunteer, which later turned into a full time job for me. I think my interest in slash led to my consciousness being raised about gay issues and that led me to support gay issues and the AIDS epidemic.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Pretty much everything I've done is in zines, stories in other fandoms number in the hundreds and most of that is under my real name, not April Valentine. Decided to use a pseud when I got into TS and more of online fandom. I'm not as prolific as I used to be years ago. Here's what I've written in TS:

    Without You, novel
    World AIDS Day, novel
    "Golden Nightmare," story on my website (numerous works in progress... <g>)

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    I'm the chairman of ConneXions and hope as many of you that can will come to Baltimore between March 30 and April 1, 2001 for our great slash con.

  14. Email address ?
    pick one:
    Write to April Valentine at any of the following @ddresses:
    aprilvalen@mindspring.com
    Write to:AprilValen@aol.com
    Write to:inpersonpress@mindspring.com
    Write to:marthasmugs@mindspring.com
Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Real name: Barbara Nice-Miller
    Screen Name: AgtSpooky

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ?
    Female

    Age ?
    28

    Career ?
    Graphic Designer

    Where is home ?
    Glendale Heights, IL

    Married ?
    Yep, for 6 years to John.

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    I'd been writing short stories for many years, in school. Then I found XF fanfic and decided to take the plunge and write one myself. :-)

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    Was a fan of the show from Day One, then found the fanfic through an XF/TS crossover. A few months later I decided to try my hand at TS fanfic and the rest is history!

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    My fanfic is here:
    http://www.skeeter63.org/k9kennel/Agt_Spooky.htm and my Ad Group page is here: http://www.geocities.com/sentineladgroup/

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    No, neither are a total "bottom". I believe in equal opportunity. :-)

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Actually, that's tough choice for me. If I *had* to pick, I'd say I'm a BlairBabe, probably because I identify more with Blair than Jim.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    I'd have to say "owies".

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    The only threesome I'm into is Jim/Blair/Rafe. That's the only pairing I can ever picture happening with any believability. But I've never written a threesome. Yet. ;-)

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ?
    TS is the only one I write in now, but I do play in XF and Professionals.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    "Old enough to know better but still too young to care." - because I'll always be a kid at heart.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    My stories? Ok, you asked for it:
    Cowboys and Indians
    Lost and Found
    Road to Recovery
    A Shot in the Dark
    A Shot in the Dark 2: Promises
    A Fresh Start
    When Love and Hate Collide
    Another Chance
    Time Marches On
    Without You
    You Take the Pain Away
    How 'bout That: Sentinel
    How 'bout That: Guide
    Picture Perfect

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    Thanks SO much to all of you who have written me in the past. Your kind words and encouragement have kept me writing.

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Barbara Nice-Miller at AgtSpooky@aol.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    'Screen name' - Bluewolf

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Female, 65, retired teacher, Scot living in Argyll, and I've gone to a great deal of trouble all my life to stay single. :-)

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    Started writing Trek (TOS, obviously) fanfiction around 1970 - it was first shown in the UK in 1969 - though I'd been writing 'original' stories for a full 25 years before that. A lot of my earliest Trek stories never made it out of the closet, but I made all the obvious fanfic mistakes with those... and had the sense to realize it.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    A Scots friend some of us regularly borrow (slash) zines from started speaking about this new series she was getting videos of from America (it's still never been shown here), then she was at one of the cons and came back full of how good it was, how friendly the actors were, and eventually two of us borrowed a tape from her (Cypher & Night Train) and a couple of zines... but Valerie who betas for me isn't on line.

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    No.

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    No. I prefer them, if not 'taking turns', at least both topping some of the time and bottoming some of the time.

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    Probably more Blair. I've always preferred the hero's sidekick over the more obvious hero.

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    Neither, really. Probably more angst - I certainly prefer reading angst.

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    No. No way, nohow, not ever.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    I've always been keen on SF, and still have a very soft spot for Classic Trek, though I reckon I wrote myself out a few years ago (both straight and slash) - I was beginning to repeat myself, so I stopped writing in that fandom. It was the first series that 'hooked' me - prior to that I thought 'fandom' was for enthusiastic teenagers, and I'd got safely past that stage without ever getting hooked on *anything*.

    Professionals, though I haven't written much there. I sort of fell into Pros because some of my friends watched (I've never liked cop series much :-) ) and I wanted to know what they were talking about.

    And in the last couple of months I've started watching Stargate though that's as far as I've taken that one. I don't have any urge to write it.

    I have to like both characters before I can write in a series, as well as seeing a good rapport between them.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    "I am not young enough to know everything." (Scots writer J M Barrie)

    Why? Damned if I know. But it seems a pretty fair philosophy.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Um. Actually, a full list of what I've written... would probably be boring. Everything has been in zines, apart from two or three Pros stories that were originally in the circuit library and someone else posted.

    Sentinel, - Several stories in Come to Your Senses (Nos 16, 18 and 19 so far). K/S, the most recent is Avalon in Encore (under the name Fiona James) Professionals. Only printed in the UK so far (under the name Jay Trent).

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Bluewolf at
    bluewolf@lineone.net or sheilac@ukgateway.net

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Candy Apple

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    33-year-old female. 'nuff said. ;)

  3. How did you get started in fanfiction ?
    I started watching the "Starsky & Hutch" re-runs on TNT in early 1995, and e-mailed TNT to thank them for airing it. The guy there was absolutely great--put me in touch with a lady who published a fan newsletter, and fellow subscribers there started a chat list, of which I was one of the first three members. I met my fan buddy and beta, Virginia Call, on that list. I had a curiosity about slash, and she kindly loaned me a couple of zines. The rest is history. ;)

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    A car accident in 1997. <LOL> No, really. I broke my wrist in a car accident, and Virginia, who had been trying to convert me for ages, sent me a box of tapes to keep me entertained. The first ep I saw was "Vanishing Act"--as soon as Jim put his arm across Blair in the truck, I was hooked like Blair's fish in "Poachers". ;)

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Yes, Candy's Page:
    http://members.tripod.com/Candy_A

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    Not *total* either way, though I do prefer Blair on the bottom. I see them as equals, and I see it going both ways *at times*, but I think Jim likes to feel he's in charge, even if Blair actually is. ;) My personal theory is that in canon, Blair has been "influencing from the bottom" from outset--ostensibly, Jim's in charge, but it's extremely rare that Blair doesn't get his way. I think a sexual relationship would probably mirror the friendship/partnership. I also see Blair as having fewer issues with enjoying it both ways, and I think he likes to make Jim happy. :)

  7. Are you a Jim or Blair babe ? Who and why ?
    I identify most with Jim--my personality and attitudes are *much* more like his. I have to say in terms of love/lust, I lean toward being a Blairbabe. Unless of course, Jim's in a suit and tie... Someone coined the term "Blimbabe"--that works for me. <LOL>

  8. Are you a "angst" or "owies" author ?
    Both. <insert evil cackle here>

  9. Are you "into" threesomes? If so who do you pair "our" pair with usually ? Why ?
    Not at all.

  10. Any other fandoms you write/play in ? If so what and why ?
    "Starsky & Hutch"--because the friendship/love is stunningly beautiful and expressed openly in canon (and the guys are stunningly beautiful, too <g>), and "The Crow: Stairway to Heaven", because while it's much more understated than my other fandoms, there is a moving emotional tie between the male leads (both of whom are very easy on the eyes). There are some wonderful looks and words between them.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    Is there any other? <g> "It's about friendship."

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    The Diary Series,
    These Two Hearts Series,
    To Have and To Hold Series,
    New Beginnings Series,
    Camille Series,
    Never My Love Series,
    Outside Influences Series,
    A Million Pieces,
    All My Roads,
    Numerous medium or short pieces on the website and in zines.

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    Thanks for reading, and for the feedback. :)

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Candy Apple at blair_lady@yahoo.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About FiveSenses | Back to Staff Index | SVS Homepage

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*