Hi! I'm Snarf, and welcome to my fiction site! Owlet was kind enough to let me put them here on her webpage. Here is where you can find my Sentinel slash fanfiction, as well as non-Sentinel gen and slash anime. I write anime and The Sentinel/anime crossovers, my favorite anime shows being Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, and Fushigi Yuugi. All my The Sentinel stories are here, and now you can see the pure anime work as well. So sit back and enjoy the show! See the Archivist's Standard Warning and Disclaimer for more details.

Calling on God--this is a The Sentinel/Fushigi Yuugi crossover, and is very much in-progress.
 

Calling on God: Prologue This is pre-slash, J/B, and a cross-over with Fushigi Yuugi. Rated PG.

Calling on God Chapter One This is pre-slash, J/B, and a cross-over with Fushigi Yuugi. Rated PG-13.

Calling on God Chapter Two This is pre-slash, J/B, and a cross-over with Fushigi Yuugi. Rated R for violence.

*COMING SOON* Calling on God Chapter Three This is pre-slash, J/B, and a cross-over with Fushigi Yuugi. Rated PG-13.

Stand-alones--for the moment, these stories are not a part of an ongoing series.

Blair 1/2 This is slash, J/B, and a very mild cross-over with Ranma 1/2 and Bakaretsu Hunters (it's very subtle; unless you know the shows you probably won't even notice the references :). Rated R.

That Damn Marker This is a silly story, written at Owlet's begging-er, request, and is my first PWP! NC-17, J/B.

Snarf's anime fic has been moved! Look for it now at Snarf's Crystal Tokyo, and enjoy! Owlet's Fanfic || Panther's Tree || Cen's Pictures || Snarf's Lair || Cynthia Selene's Fanfic || Haven of Senscribe || Legion's Hidey Hole || EagleEye's Aerie || Caorann's Flights of Fancy || Lyrica's Labyrinth || Vikster's Retreat || Sihaya Black's Seraglio || CKC's Avalon || Aaboe's Kitty Basket || The SG-1 Gate || Snarf's Crystal Tokyo || The CSC Newsroom || The Drabbles || Pictures || More Pictures || CouverCon Pictures || More CouverCon Pictures

If you have any requests, comments, suggestions, or criticisms of this page, please send them to Owlet. Thank you, and enjoy your visit!