Fiction Index...

Click on a story title to open it.

Newest Story:
The Son of the Dawn
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Once again, Justin plays the role of "hero's sidekick" and supports Brian when he's down.  Brian copes with adversity in his usual way...
SPOILERS: None
WARNINGS:  3-way sex and double-fucking
Stories about Brian's past...
Prometheus Unbound
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: The new student in a Pittsburgh High-School, Brian Kinney finds himself labeled as an outcast. That is, until he meets the boy who accepts him... and helps him explore his growing sexuality. A defining relationship that begins to mold Brian into the man he would become. A precursor to the Requiem Series.
SPOILERS: Not really
WARNINGS: None
Requiem (Brian's back-story from college, revisited with Justin)
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Brian's back-story from college days at Penn State, revisited with Justin.
SPOILERS: None
WARNINGS: None
Part 1: Requiem Aeternam [Eternal Rest]
SUMMARY: Justin accompanies Brian back to Penn State where Brian must face his past. In the process, Justin begins to understand how a relationship with his professor helped Brian develop into the man he is today.
Part 2: In Paradisum [In Paradise]
SUMMARY: The visit to Penn State continues as Brian takes Justin to one of his college 'haunts' that is filled with memories of a past love. As they return to pay their respects to the grieving widow, Brian finds that his past will try to have the final word.
Part 3: Dies Irae [Day of Wrath]
SUMMARY: Brian and Justin leave Penn State behind. Stopping in Altoona, Brian introduces Justin to the establishment that schooled him in backroom etiquette and taught him to hold-fast to the one-time-only rule... that is, until Justin came along.
Part 4: Lux Aeterna [Perpetual Light]
SUMMARY: Returning to Pittsburgh, Brian must make a difficult decision... and without Justin, he would be unable to follow through with it. Brian and Justin become closer than ever amidst the glow of the setting sun and the bright flickering of a flame.
Rumors
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: A sequel, or "tangent," to "Dies Irae" in the Requiem Series.  A continuation of Brian's back-story...his sexual coming-of-age in the darker recesses of the gay-bar, Rumors.
SPOILERS: None
WARNINGS: Unsafe sex

PART 1          PART 2         PART 3             PART 4            PART 5  

PART 6          PART 7           PART 8            PART 9            PART 10

PART 11
Stand-alone stories...
Tricking
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Brian outlines his method of picking and priming the "Trick" of the moment. A first-person account describing Brian's techniques of seduction and arousal that are the trademarks of a sexual predator.
SPOILERS: None
WARNINGS: None
Prick Teasing
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: An insight into how Brian uses his power of seduction over the internet.
SPOILERS: None
WARNINGS: None
No Such Thing as Enough
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: The missing details from episode 101
SPOILERS: None
WARNINGS: None
White Party '99
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: This story depicts four days in late November of 1999 ?the 15th annual celebration?and Brian Kinney's first visit to the party he had heard about for the entire gay portion of his 28 years. It was like a pilgrimage to Mecca?a child's first visit to Disney World?or an itch that cannot be scratched. It was a compulsion, pure and simple,  for a man who followed wherever his compulsions led.
SPOILERS: Episode 212
WARNINGS: None
Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
Party Boy
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: What could have happened to Justin if he hadn't been able to escape The Sap, the party... and the sling.
SPOILERS: Episode 214
WARNINGS: Non-con and unsafe sex. Drug use.
Ashes of Roses
RATING: PG
SUMMARY: Gap-filler for episode 216. Why didn't Brian buy the roses for Justin?
SPOILERS: Through episode 216
WARNINGS: None
Passion By Proxy
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Gap-filler for episode 301.  A Justin-surrogate recalls memories of Brian-and-Justin's game-playing...and makes Brian miss him more than ever.
SPOILERS: Through episode 301
WARNINGS: None
Post Episode 220 Stories...the long hiatus
Brian's Aftermath
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Brian reacts to Justin's departure from the Rage party in typical Brian fashion. A hedonistic, gluttonous visit to the Baths.
SPOILERS: Everything through episode 220
WARNINGS: None
Moving On
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Brian meets an irresistible man while on a business trip. To Brian's surprise, C.J. turns out to be more than a quick romp in a strange city. With his help, Brian starts  the difficult task of recovering from Justin's departure.
SPOILERS: Everything through episode 220
WARNINGS: None
Let Nothing Ye Dismay
RATING: R
SUMMARY: Christmas is a tough time for some people. The sweet sentimentality sometimes reminds them of what they don?t have? the love the holiday represents.  The Rage Party had been just two weeks before Christmas? so the wounds had barely healed.
SPOILERS: Everything through episode 220
WARNINGS: None
Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: (Dual point-of-view, Brian and Justin) What does one do on New Year's Eve?? Spend it with old friends, of course... remembering past, and perhaps better, times. The split with Justin is still a gaping wound for Brian, although he would never admit it. And Brian turns to his usual forms of forgetting auld acquaintance.
SPOILERS: Everything through episode 220
WARNINGS: None
Making Lists
RATING: R
SUMMARY: It?s several weeks after the "break-up" and Brian is alone in the loft on a cold evening trying not to think of you-know-who. And then, as Fate would have it, a "ridiculously romantic message" from the past becomes a challenge for the future.
SPOILERS: Through episode 220
WARNINGS: None
Justin's Aftermath (5 parts)
RATING: NC-17
SPOILERS: Everything through episode 220
WARNINGS: None
Part 1
SUMMARY: Justin retrieves his belongings from the loft after he leaves the Rage party with Ethan. He then returns to Ethan's apartment where the two begin the odyssey of their relationship.
Part 2
SUMMARY: Justin meets someone who will change his life forever. It is becoming clear that Justin is still thinking of Brian and wondering if he has made the right choice.
Part 3
SUMMARY: Justin returns to the diner to discuss his situation with Debbie while  she serves him a free breakfast. Later, he's invited to meet with a fan of his work. At her request, he reluctantly parts with a piece of himself.
Part 4
SUMMARY: Justin regrets giving the drawing away and tries to recreate it, but is unsuccessful. Trying to clear his mind, Justin goes for a walk, only to run into a dancer from Babylon. Andre is only too happy to recount what has happened to Brian since Justin has left him. Justin and Ethan's relationship is already beginning to show strain.
Part 5
SUMMARY: Despite the feared repercussions, Justin asks for the return of his drawing. The reaction is not what he was expecting. Instead, he learns about her philosophy of the artistic process...and of her opinion of Ethan. Justin returns to Ethan only to find that his jealous lover is determined to wipe Brian out of Justin's memory by destroying Justin's prize. Justin leaves... perhaps forever.
A Desk Job
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Gap-filler for the end of Episode 308.  What happens behind the closed door and the frosted glass of Brian's office when Brian and Justin are reunited.
SPOILERS: None
WARNINGS: None
Of Gods, Men, and Heroes
RATING:
NC-17
SUMMARY: Gap-filler for the last scene of Episode 309.  Justin shows Brian the new Rage cover...then the "thawing" process begins.
SPOILERS: Through episode 309
WARNINGS: None
See No Evil
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY:  Gap-filler to connect a few scenes of Episode 311.  A chilly beginning, a steamy middle, and a thoughtful conclusion.  Is Brian's complicity in Stockwell's campaign "evil"?
SPOILERS: Through Episode 311
WARNINGS: None 
Season Three

Reflections
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: During most of Season Three, I was writing a weekly "Reflection" by Brian Kinney... like a diary entry... that explored Brian's inner feelings about what was happening.  My buddy, Les Howell, wrote similar entries for Justin, and they were posted anonymously on a site hosted by Mimi.  Anyone who had read my writing could probably recognize the author of Brian's Reflections.  Here they are... the anonimity stripped away and Brian's thoughts revealed.
SPOILERS: All episodes of Season 3
WARNINGS:  None

301       302       303       304       305       306       307       308       309

310       311       312       313       314       315       316  
The Look On His Face
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Brian asks himself why Justin is different from all of the others.  This began as a treatise then evolved into a fiction.  Along the way, it prompted me to survey my porn collection for photos of "The Look" ...that unique facial expression that guys get when they are so involved in sexual pleasure they undergo an emotional and sensual shutdown.  For those who love Brian and Justin together, this fiction is meant to please. Don't miss the two galleries at the end.