Title: Tricking
Author: Paul Plesko
Email address: pplesko@hotmail.com
Series/Sequel: n/a
Character/Pairings: Brian
Category: POV
Rating: NC-17
Date:
Summary: Brian outlines his method of picking and priming the "Trick" of the moment.
Spoilers: None
Warnings: None
Author Notes:A first-person account describing Brian's techniques of seduction and arousal that are the trademarks of a sexual predator.


Tricking
by Paul Plesko


This guy with the web-name of "Factory69" contacted me through one of the Gay.com chat-rooms. (I cyber-fuck some guys there, and occasionally hook-up with guys who are nearby... if their profiles and responses are "interesting.") This guy said he was a Top-man, and he wanted to know how I fuck guys. First I replied "Only ONCE," but then he pressed me for details... turns out, he's a bottom, writing a fan-fic from the Top's point-of-view and he'd heard I was a hot fuck from one of the chat-room regulars. At first, I didn't want any of that shit... who needs to advertise? <G>... but, after I thought about it... after I'd fucked a few tricks in the intervening week, I decided to blow-him-away with the details. So I thought you fan-fic writers here at QAF-B&J might also like to hear what goes on in my head... and the rest of me too... when I fuck one of those eager Babylon boys or the guys at the Baths. So cum-along with me on a stream-of-consciousness "ride" under the blue lights. [By the way, he liked the description so much, he begged for the real thing.]

The Approach

There is a certain chemistry that happens even before he or I know that we will fuck... a kind of glance, a certain posture, a subtle change of expression... but whatever it is, it triggers a rise in heart-rate and breathing rate in both of us... pupils dilate a bit... and sometimes there is a skin-tingle, ever-so-gentle. I usually recognize the attraction from a distance... the eyes, the smile, the body type... or sometimes it's the arrogance or the toughness. I know I want to learn more about him. Usually I make a slow approach, while he watches me... letting him think he initiates contact... until I can whisper in his ear one of the "lines" that always make them smile; a trick told me once that my words were like an electric shock traveling through his body. As words are exchanged, it becomes obvious quickly who will be Top and bottom... and the "dance" begins. In public, it may be gentle touching; in private it may be more forceful grasping.

Realizing the Inevitability

He suddenly realizes that I will fuck him. I can see it in his eyes... that sudden narrowing, the intensity... his first awareness of the inevitability. I can see it in his face. Most guys will subsequently look down or look away involuntarily as a sign of recognition. In turn, my body begins to anticipate. My upper lip becomes damp. The hair on the back of my neck rises in expectation. I act instinctively now. I show him the size of my hands in a subtle move for dominance. I am always taller, so I step forward to look down at him. I realize the wheels have been set-in-motion... like a complex machine or a heavy object moving slowly. At this point, I may tell him that I will fuck him... but he already knows. It may be hours, or perhaps only minutes, until we proceed, but he knows his fate is sealed... and he must wait.

Playing... Observing his likes and weaknesses

Things get physical... touching, forcing him to his knees, or holding him close... there's no set pattern here, but I am exploring him... finding out what he likes... testing his responses... taking his "measure"... judging his limits... assessing his weaknesses. Usually I find a more private place for this... a back-room, the alley, the parking lot, or the loft... somewhere where I can isolate him from his friends. I talk to him softly but forcefully. I made close eye-contact. I use my body as a means of separating him from the environment or any other distraction; I become all he can see... all he can experience. I toy with him, leading him to believe that I will take him one way, one direction... then changing the direction, keeping him off-balance... making him feel insecure or unsure... knowing what he wants but not knowing how to get it.

Preparing him

I begin to tell him what I am going to do, preparing him physically, mentally, and emotionally. I undress him if he is still clothed and I do not let him reciprocate. I remove my own clothing quickly as he watches. I touch him more forcibly now, feeling muscles, judging his fitness like some kind of inspection, letting him know I am pleased... when I am. If he will need lube, I tell him to apply it now. Light bondage is sometimes useful here, to accentuate that feeling of helplessness and lack-of-control. But I seldom give my tricks drugs or alcohol. I want them to experience what is about to happen with all their senses so that I don't feel that I have some artificial advantage. Anyone can dominate a drunk.

Preparing Myself

It is almost a ritual... the self-preparation... like a warrior preparing for battle; like a priest vesting for the sacrifice; like an athlete warming-up for the event. Usually I am hard by this time. If he chooses to stimulate me with his hand or mouth, I permit it. If he does not initiate it, I either take his hand and forcibly put it there or I force him to his knees for oral stimulation. I usually don't need stimulation, but it is my way of encouraging him to participate in what is about to happen to him... to measure my size and wonder if he is up to taking it all... to feel the sensation of my shaft in his hand or mouth... to taste my pre-cum. I judge his urgency by the firmness and eagerness of his grasp. If he is using his hand, I make him lick the pre-cum from his fingers... or my fingers. I feel his palm sliding the thin skin up and down my shaft... and I slowly begin to take-over the motion, fucking his fist. His palm feels what his ass will feel soon.

Wanting/Needing

Things move slowly now... I make him wait. I control my urges... I show him that I am in-control of his body and mine. I am talking to him all the time and touching him... maybe kissing... raising his level of arousal... making him want it to happen. I know many tricks to arouse him... to make him hard... to make his sphincter twitch. If he does not tell me spontaneously that he wants me to fuck him, I tell him that he must say it. He must beg for it. Few guys hesitate to make their needs known at this point. I am teasing him with my cock now ... letting him feel how far it will penetrate him... sliding my cock in his hand and up his wrist or against his body... showing him the motion that will occur inside him... letting him feel the sleekness of my body and the hard muscles beneath the skin. My skin is flushed and hot now... with a thin sheen of sweat if the room is warm. The blue neon lights above my bed give the room a surrealistic coolness, but it makes my skin look like sapphire-blue satin. The black sheets resemble the void of space where we will battle. Can he smell the testosterone oozing from my pores?

Positioning/Overpowering

I use my body and my strength more forcibly now... engulfing him, preventing his movement, positioning him how I want him. My favorite position is with his knees over my shoulders so I can watch the expression on his face as I penetrate him. And I want him to see my face as I enter him, to remember.. ... at least the first time, because we may use several positions before I'm finished with him tonight. For those more-experienced boys, we may even utilize "Brian, Jr", the dildo modeled after my own cock and balls, which I keep within arm's reach. I treat him roughly now... forcing him. My muscles are pumped... tensed... showing him my bulk and size... using isometrics to make my muscles move under the tight skin... lats flared, pecs firm, abs tight, shoulders spread. I press him into the waterbed with my spread hands. I force his knees apart with my shoulders; I torment him with my shaft, holding the base in my fist, like a weapon, and sliding the tip up and down the length of his ass-crack... .gathering some of the lube, or lubing him with my pre-cum... finding his hot-spot with the sensitive head.

Introduction of Fear

I want him to feel just the slightest degree of fear... fear that he will not please me... fear that he cannot take my size... fear that I will hurt him... fear that he is being taken beyond his former boundaries... fear that he has totally lost control... fear of pain. Slapping, whipping, or chest-pounding can occur here. Watching his reaction. Not letting him speak. Showing him that I could choke him or stop his breathing... .just for a moment. I am in control and he is not. By now my cock is planted against his sphincter. He feels the pressure. He knows he will be penetrated. My image here is of taking a boy to the limits of his experience... of holding him at arm's-length over the precipice, threatening to release him into the abyss... and then, when the fear of falling engulfs him, clutching him tightly to my chest and impaling him in one stroke.

Feeling of Power

Penetration is an exhilarating feeling. Feeling the rigidity of my cock forcing into him... feeling his muscles fight me,.. then submit. Feeling the heat of his rectum surrounding my shaft like a sheath... feeling his tightness, the spasms of his ass-muscles, and the trembling of his inner thighs. I feel my cock-head sliding against the thin, moist lining of his colon, pressing the folds, rearranging his internal organs a bit; sometimes I can feel the pounding of his pulse against my cockhead. I watch his face, forcing my way in slowly, or taking him in one plunge depending upon his tightness and experience. The purpose is not to hurt him, but to dominate him. I love the feeling of his body becoming rigid, trying to overcome the force of my entry. His sudden tenseness and instantaneous fear flood my body with a fiery heat. The inevitability of the moment arouses me further. Feeling him submit makes me want to up-the-ante... to force him to submit again-and-again as the intensity rises. Once inside, I work my cock in and out... feeling the skin slide against the rigid interior column. The sensation of my balls slapping against his ass cheeks adds another stimulus; the feeling of the slippery tissue sliding against the velvety softness of my mushroom head focuses my awareness there. I watch him as my shaft slides over his prostate, seeing the look of ecstasy, or rapture, on his face as I penetrate deeper and deeper with each thrust. I dig my knees or toes into the mattress, or into the ground if we're outdoors, to get leverage for harder lunges. I use my arms and hands to pull his body onto my pistoning shaft. I feel his sphincter muscles sucking my cock on the outstroke. Often I watch my cock disappearing inside him. Sometimes I let my shaft come all the way out... leaving his hole gaping for a moment before I plunge back in full-depth. He is mine now. Mine to enjoy.

He goes first

I always make my partner cum first because of the way it feels when his anal muscles spasm and he clenches against the force of my thrusts as if he is resisting me again. If he is able to jerk off, I let him. A few guys can cum without touching themselves if the stimulation is intense enough. If he cannot, I do it, gently at first, and then with increasing intensity and speed. If he doesn't cum easily, I up-the-ante and begin using other powerful stimuli... nipple pinching, ball twisting, new positions to change the angle of penetration... pressure on his prostate... threats of further measures, like fisting... raising his level of arousal to new heights. I adjust my speed and vigor to his arousal, trying to maintain him for as long as possible at the peak of stimulation... almost letting him cum, but not quite... playing his body like a musical instrument... all the time keeping my own state of arousal at its peak as well. When he cums, I try to increase the pressure deep inside him... Most guys will scream, whimper, or cry-out. Some become rigid. One or two have fainted.

Losing Control

My first sense of my impending climax starts as a pressure, or muscle contraction, somewhere deep in my groin. It creeps into my awareness, almost as a surprise each time, like a sensation fighting with all the other sensations for attention. The pressure is different from the pressure of turgidity. It grows and spreads like heat emanating from a single point. It is pleasurable, engulfing, addictive. Uncontrolled, it would take to climax quickly, but I have learned through years of practice to control the progress. Drugs and alcohol make this control more difficult, raising the danger-level for me and threatening my ability to control the situation. I like the danger too. I let this pressure rise to a point close to the "peak", then hold it there... or I let it subside and re-surge, being careful to control it. But eventually I lose control, either because of something he does, or because I subconsciously let myself go too close. Sometimes this happens when a guy looks into my eyes and pleads wordlessly. Sometimes a voice-less moan will trigger it... sometimes a frenzied clutching or struggling. The point of losing control is a vivid moment, like falling. I can feel the cum surging through my prostate and into my urethra; the heat and the pressure move together now. Time suddenly slows down... the next few moments seem to last for minutes or hours... probably from brain sensual overload. My cock feels as if it swells even larger. Muscles fire uncontrollably. My body recoils in preparation for the final plunge. I feel a tremendous surging... a powerful, repeated clenching inside as my cum shoots into him. Frequently I see flashes of color or blazing whiteness. My body becomes rigid, I believe, as I shoot... or perhaps I am convulsing in rhythm with the waves of pleasure. The internal muscle contractions continue, wave after wave, each slightly smaller than the preceding one. Often, I hear myself shout or roar, as if I am hearing someone else.

Sensitivity and Euphoria

As the waves of sensation subside, it is as if they move in concentric circles, smaller, and smaller until the entire focus of my sensation is the tip of my cock. For several seconds, my complete awareness is focused there; I'm unaware of my surroundings or whom I'm with. If my eyes are open, I'm not seeing anything... just the receding flashes and colors. I don't speak. I don't move. I am usually buried in him full-depth and pressing on him with my full weight. I am at my most vulnerable moment here... regaining my senses and my strength... feeling my identity surge back into this body. My chest is heaving as I try to regain my breathing. Sometimes I feel light-headed. I am particularly aware of the feel of his skin at this moment... running my hands over his chest or back, feeling him breathing hard too, often in unconscious rhythm with my own. All of my senses are heightened now... the cool feel of sweat evaporating from my skin, the sound of his soft moaning, the sight of his smooth skin under the blue lights, the unique smell of his body, the taste of the sweat I lick from his neck... a powerful sensory memory of this one.

Holding him down; Continued control

I continue to use my body to immobilize him. I control him until he submits one final time. I am smiling at him, watching him struggle. If he tries to move, I hold him tightly. The harder he struggles, more forcefully I hold him. If I am behind him, I will often wrap my arms around his chest or rest his chin in the hollow of my elbow, arching his back or rolling him up on top of me. If I am facing him, I often press his knees tightly against his chest. If he struggles, I hold him tighter until he relaxes into submission. As he does, my interest in him wanes; I have "done" him... and I am done WITH him. I will never fuck him again. If we meet in the future, I will acknowledge him, but never encourage him. If he approaches me, I will rebuff him. He will look for my surrogates in the crowds at the bars. But I know he will remember ME for several weeks, at least... alone in the darkness.

=====

Send Paul feedback
Return to the stories page
Return to the main page