Eureka | Flashpoint | NCIS | Stargate Atlantis | Stargate Continuum

Some things you need to know before you start to read:

Eureka

  1. My OTP is Jack/Allison. I hated that they had her agree to marry Stark again, especially after what he tried to do to her son. I also hate that she's having his child instead of Jack's.
  2. Everyone is Human, except those the show has already told us are not.
NCIS
  1. Tony, Tim and Gibbs are Shifters, and sometimes Vampires, with Gibbs as the Alpha of the Pack.
  2. Tony and Gibbs are Mates.
  3. Ziva doesn't know her team mates aren't Human.
  4. Ducky is Tony's direct descendant, when Tony's a Vampire, and therefore knows.
  5. Ducky and Abby know that Tim, Tony and Gibbs are Shifters.
Flashpoint
  1. Everyone except for Sam is a Shifter and Greg is Pack Alpha.
  2. Donna (if she ever makes another appearance) is Half-Human.
  3. Ed and Greg are Mates. Ed is still married to Sophie but only until Clark graduates. When she met Greg for the first time, she realized she wasn't Ed's True Mate and so doesn't begrudge them their time together.
  4. Spike and Lewis are Mates. Wordy is married but he sometimes joins them as their third. Monogamy isn't in a Shifter's DNA so Wordy's wife doesn't mind his occasional romps with his Pack mates.
Stargate Atlantis
  1. John is a 500+ year-old vampire and Rodney is his mate.
  2. Evan Lorne has the soul of John's son and is the first human John ever Turned.
  3. Radek, Elisabeth and Carson are the only ones who know about John and Lorne.
  4. Rodney was Turned following the events in Grace Under Pressure.
Stargate Continuum
  1. Jack and Sam are friends/team mates/commanding officer/subordinate/co-workers and nothing more.
  2. Jack and Daniel fuck like bunnies whenever they can.
  3. Cam and Teal'c fuck like bunnies whenever they can.
  4. Sam never broke up with Pete. This is mostly because I'm in love with David DeLuise.
If this isn't your cup of tea, don't feel like you have to read it. Trust me when I say that it won't hurt my feelings at all if you don't read my reviews. The world would be a very dull place if we all liked the same things. So, please, if you don't like this just hit the back button, close the window or the browser tab. Thank you.

to the top

back | email me

This site and its contents ©2009. All rights reserved.