Pairing: Hercules/Iolaus
Rating: NC17
Series/Sequel: Followed by The Morning After.
Disclaimer: Not mine. I'm broke and not getting any richer. No copyright infringement intended. Blah, blah, blah ... you know the drill.
Notes: This started out as a simple little snippet (included at the end of this piece) that led to a number of repeated and enthusiastic requests to know what happened before, and after, the snippet in question. Hence this story, and its sequel.
Warnings: None.
Summary: An insatiable demigod keeps his partner occupied.

 

The Night Before

by TimberWolf



Iolaus screamed as Hercules’ pounding thrusts ripped his orgasm from him.

Hercules grunted, feeling Iolaus’ already tight ass clench around him, pulling him into his own sweet release. When awareness returned he found himself boneless with contentment, collapsed and resting on top of his partner.

“Herc,” Iolaus rasped, pushing ineffectually against the demigod.

Hercules rolled to the side, pulling Iolaus along as he moved, content to rest. Feeling as close to true peace at this moment, as he had since Iolaus returned, once again, from the dead. It was a sobering thought. He pulled the precious burden in his arms even closer. Iolaus had been dead. Too many times. It caused a bright clench of fear to even think about. Because Iolaus was mortal. And eventually he would die. Not ‘for good’. Hercules shied away from that thought before it was even finished. But, ‘for-ever’.

But deeper, stronger than the fear, Hercules was happy, and so very grateful. Iolaus was back! And this time they would not waste a single precious moment. This time he would hold on to his hunter and cherish every breath, every glance, every touch that they shared.

“Herc,” Iolaus’ rough whisper broke into Hercules’ thoughts, “I don’t know about you, but this sand is rubbing me raw.”

Unable to stop his wide grin, Hercules began pressing small fluttering kisses along Iolaus’ brow.

“Aw, c’mon Herc,” Iolaus sighed, smiling, “I can appreciate the heat of the moment as well as the next utterly exhausted mortal, but the sand’s starting to crawl into some places it was never meant to be.”

“Well, c’mon then.” Hercules heaved himself up, pulling Iolaus to his feet along side. “Let’s clean up.” He brushed at the sand clinging to their sweaty, sticky bodies without much success. “Last one in cooks tonight,” Hercules shouted as he took off running toward the nearby pool, where water was cascading down a rocky wall to settle into its smooth shallow basin.

“No fair,” Iolaus yelled as he chased after his partner. Diving into the sun-warmed water moments after Hercules, Iolaus surfaced still sputtering, “you cheated.”

Hercules could only stare at Iolaus as he rose from the water. Crystal drops clung to him, spiking and darkening the pale eyelashes framing wide blue eyes, bringing deeper curl to his already wavy hair. It was as if he were watching a naiad emerging from the depths to tease a foolish mortal with his beauty.

“We’ll let it go this time, Iolaus,” Hercules murmured, smiling as he pulled the hunter close, “I don’t think I’m going to be hungry.” Leaning to nibble and lick at Iolaus’ earrings, Hercules breathed directly into his trembling lover’s ear, “For food.”

“Herc, mmmmph...” The hot, demanding mouth suddenly covering his own cut off Iolaus’ response. Several breathless minutes later, he broke away, “What’s got into you? Did you get some kind of potion from Aphrodite or something?”

“No,” Hercules ducked his head, flushing a little, “it’s just you.” He looked up, holding the hunter’s gaze, “You’re so beautiful, Iolaus.” Hercules bit his lip, brushing a large hand down Iolaus’ cheek, “And you’re back.” He leaned in, latching his lips onto Iolaus’ shoulder with a growled, “And you’re mine.”

Iolaus threw back his head with a groan, feeling sharp teeth graze where warm lips had just been. “Oh, Gods, yes. Herc!” He pressed himself harder into the demigod’s rough hands.

Hercules lifted his head, staring searchingly into his lover’s eyes, “Really, Iolaus?”

“I’m yours. Show me.”

Hercules rumbled a low growl as he dived toward Iolaus. Grabbing his hunter, he lifted him up, setting him on the rocky ledge hidden behind a curtain of falling water. Climbing to stand beside him, Hercules pulled Iolaus into his tight embrace once more, crushing the smaller man to his chest for a moment before pulling back slightly.

Brushing his hand tenderly along Iolaus’ rough cheek, Hercules stared searchingly into the blue eyes gazing back into his own. Seeing trust, and acceptance and a passion equal to his own shining back at him, Hercules murmured, “Mine,” and leaned in to press a bruising kiss against Iolaus’ open lips.

Breaking off the kiss, the two men leaned against each other, panting, drawing deep breaths into oxygen starved lungs. Closing his eyes and using slow, tender caresses, Hercules ran his fingers over Iolaus, wanting to imprint forever the shape and feel of having his hunter in his arms.

Dropping to his knees, Hercules let this lips follow his fingers, blazing a trail down Iolaus’ chest to his quivering belly. Hercules let his tongue tease at Iolaus’ navel a moment, while his strong hands kneaded at Iolaus’ thighs. He felt Iolaus’ fingers wrapping in his hair, trying to push his head lower, but he resisted, using fingers, tongue and teeth to tease everywhere except the length of Iolaus’ straining cock. He smiled, hesitating, to look up into Iolaus’ heavy-lidded eyes.

Iolaus whimpered softly, “Herc, please.”

Pressing Iolaus back against the rock face, Hercules lifted his partner’s feet into the air, settling Iolaus’ legs over his shoulders, so that only Hercules and the rock wall Iolaus leaned against were supporting the smaller man’s weight.

Iolaus grinned down at the demigod. “What are y-... oh Gods Herc!” Iolaus thrashed against the wall as Hercules swallowed his full length in one quick motion.

Hercules pulled back, just far enough to breathe his words with warm puffs against Iolaus’ throbbing shaft. “Like that, did you?” he chuckled.

A soft mewling ”please, please, please” was Iolaus’ only response.

“Who does this sweet cock belong to?” Hercules breathed.

“Only you... Herc, please”

Hercules chuckled again. Iolaus’ weight resting on his shoulders left his hands free to explore. As he used his tongue to tease at the weeping opening of Iolaus’ cock, Hercules gently fondled his partner’s heavy sac, rolling the tight balls with one hand while the other pressed between the globes of Iolaus’ ass, brushing a thumb across his clenched anus.

Pressing a little harder, Hercules felt two fingers slip easily into Iolaus, his hole still fairly loose and well lubricated from their most recent love-making. Stretching and wiggling his fingers, he let them rub firmly across the nub of pleasure he found.

Iolaus let out a hoarse shout, arching his back as Hercules latched his mouth around Iolaus’ pulsing cock, catching wave after wave of his orgasm. Hercules swallowed and licked, laving at Iolaus’ cock until it was spent and clean and the hunter rested limply against the rock wall, still supported on Hercules’ shoulders.

Hercules stood, maintaining his hold on his partner. His own cock was still throbbing, aching to be buried in Iolaus’ sweet warmth. He let Iolaus slide lower down the rock face, wrapping his right leg around Hercules’ waist while keeping the other draped over his arm, Iolaus’ knee in the crook of Hercules’ elbow.

“And whose ass is this?” Hercules murmured, squeezing it roughly.

Iolaus moaned softly.

“I’m going to take what’s mine, Iolaus. Hard and fast.” Hercules growled.

“Yes,” Iolaus hissed, “do it.”

“I don’t have any oil. The water and what’s left of me inside you is all the lubrication you’re going to get.” Hercules warned.

“Herc, please,” Iolaus whimpered, “now.”

Hercules needed no further encouragement. With a single strong, steady lunge he buried himself in Iolaus’ tight heat, wringing twin groans from each of them. Rocking Iolaus against the rugged crag behind him with each thrust, Hercules leaned in, pressing his lips to his hunter’s, swallowing their moans of pleasure.

Feeling his orgasm bubbling to the surface, Hercules clamped his teeth on Iolaus’ collarbone to hold in the roar of triumph threatening to burst out.

When he was finished, Hercules settled, still leaning against Iolaus, rasping gentle licks across the reddened mark on Iolaus’ shoulder.

Iolaus groaned, squirming against the demigod. “Herc,” he pushed harder, attempting to straighten out his stiff legs, “I can’t breathe.”

Pulling back, Hercules wrapped his arms tight around Iolaus’ smaller frame and let them both fall backward, splashing into the warm pool below. Surfacing with a gasp, Hercules pulled them both over to rest on the grassy bank in the warm sun, before collapsing next to his already drowsing partner.

Iolaus woke to teasing fingers, brushing through his golden curls. Sighing softly, he stretched his arms over his head, “How long did we sleep?”

Hercules looked into the sky a moment, before resuming his caresses, “Probably a couple hours.” He leaned down, teasing his lips across Iolaus’ chest to latch onto a flat brown nipple.

“Gods, Hercules,” he moaned, “don’t even.”

“What?” Hercules, teased, continuing his slow caresses.

“You may be semi-divine, but I can barely move.” Iolaus pushed weakly at his lover, with no effect. “No more. Not today.”

“Aw, c’mon buddy.” Hercules chuckled against Iolaus’ chest, noticing his hunter’s body was responding even as he protested. “It’ll be so good.”

“Hercules,” Iolaus sighed, “It has been good, mind-blowing in fact, several times already today.” He let a small note of apology and pleading creep into his voice, “I’m exhausted. I don’t think I’ll even be able to make it home.”

“Well,” Hercules said, jumping to his feet, “in that case, let me help you.”

Before Iolaus finished his squawk of protest, Hercules had him slung over his shoulder, one large hand holding his feet steady, the other teasing his ass as Iolaus’ head swung down to Hercules’ waist.

“Hercules!” Iolaus squirmed wildly, “Put. Me. Down!”

A pair of sharp slaps against his right cheek caused Iolaus to gasp and fall silent, “Stop wiggling before I drop you.” Hercules muttered, as he started with quick ground-eating strides toward Iolaus’ home. “You said you were exhausted.” Hercules continued. “You said you couldn’t move.” He let his fingers fondle the firm cheeks next to his own. “I’m just trying to help you out here.” He chuckled, “That’s what I do, help people.”

Iolaus tried to respond to Hercules’ teasing, but the bouncing ride left him barely enough air to breathe, let alone speak. He settled for grabbing at Hercules’ hips to try and steady himself.

Another sharp blow fell on his ass. “I said be still, Iolaus. And keep your hands to yourself.” Hercules was enjoying teasing his hunter. With Iolaus’ home in sight, he picked up the pace, eager to love Iolaus again.

Bursting through the heavy wooden door, Hercules glanced quickly around. Eyes settling on the large kitchen table, he moved farther into the room, dumping Iolaus onto the table’s hard surface.

Iolaus barely had time to protest, “Hercules!” before the demigod covered his mouth with a desperate probing kiss. Using one large hand, Hercules held both Iolaus’ wrists over his head, while he wrapped the other hand around both their cocks, teasing and stroking them against each other.

After a few moments, he felt the protest in Iolaus’ body change to acceptance and then active participation. Only then did he lift his lips from Iolaus’.

Iolaus nibbled along Hercules lips a moment more before smiling into his partner’s almost smug expression. “Gods, Herc, what you do to me,” he muttered, arching his hips into Hercules’ caress.

“You’re wrong, Iolaus.” Hercules whispered, solemn and self-conscious, “it’s what you do to me. I don’t think I’ll ever have enough of you.”

Iolaus smiled into Hercules’ bright eyes, “As much as you need,” he answered, “Always.”

With a moan, Hercules buried his heated face in the crook of Iolaus’ shoulder.

Iolaus pulled his wrists free of Hercules’ loose grip, and placing one hand on each side of Hercules’ face, pulled him up to lock his gaze on the solemn blue eyes staring at him. “Fuck me again, Herc. Please.”

“Oh, Iolaus,” Hercules moaned softly, pressing a soft kiss against his hunter’s forehead.

Iolaus reached down, pulling his knees to his chest, exposing his anus to Hercules’ hot gaze, “Do it, Herc, take me.”

Hercules groaned again, reaching for the jar of oil at the other end of the table. Coating his arching cock thoroughly, he stretched two fingers into Iolaus’ ass, sinking immediately to the second knuckle, feeling the warm wet heat still in there.

Frustrated with Hercules’ slow pace, Iolaus reached out, wrapping his own fingers around Hercules weeping organ, pulling him against Iolaus’ ass. “C’mon already, big guy, now.”

Hercules sighed, sinking himself into Iolaus’ slick heated depths. He wrapped his fingers around Iolaus’ soft cock, teasing it to full length, stroking a matching rhythm with his thrusts.

Iolaus moaned softly, feeling another orgasm building slowly, as Hercules’ pounding thrusts teased repeatedly across his prostate. He shouted his release as the throbbing pulse of his orgasm exploded, though a small trickle of semen was all he had left to offer his partner.

Seeing and hearing Iolaus’ pleasure bloom, as much as feeling the tightness squeeze around his cock, sent Hercules into his own climax, shuddering against his partner.

As soon as he was able, Hercules lifted his slumbering hunter in his arms, carrying him to Iolaus’ bed where he let them both tumble. Settling beside Iolaus, Hercules pulled his precious hunter into his arms, silently vowing once more to keep him close forever, before drifting off to sleep.

Iolaus sighed, shifting positions once again. He looked at the man sleeping beside him. “Herc?” he elbowed his partner. “Herc, you awake?” As if the soft snoring didn’t answer that question, “Herc?” he tried again.

Iolaus moaned softly, “You know Herc, the least you could do is not snore.” He shifted again, “Oh, sure, fun’s over and you roll over and go to sleep. But what about me? What am I supposed to do?” He shivered, rubbing his arms to push back the chill.

The only answer to his question was another rumbling snore from the man at his side. Iolaus wriggled again, and with a soft hiss, rolled over onto his hip. “Great. Just great. I don’t think I can walk, and I know I can’t sit. And now I can’t even get comfortable enough to sleep,” he glared over at his partner, “even if it were quiet.”

In a flash of movement, strong arms wrapped around Iolaus and rolled the hunter over to rest on a wide, warm chest. Twinkling blue eyes laughed up at him.

“Iolaus,” the demigod chided with a chuckle, “how am I supposed to sleep if you won’t be quiet?”

“Herc...” Iolaus growled.

“So, what you need is a comfortable place to sleep? To cushion the tender spots?” Herc smoothed a large hand over said sore spots, causing Iolaus to moan and wriggle against him. ”I’m sorry if I was too rough before, Iolaus.” Hercules was immediately contrite.

“You weren’t. I loved it.” Iolaus leaned in to kiss his partner softly, “I love you.”

“Well then,” Hercules swallowed, throat tight, and pulled his golden lover’s head to rest in the hollow between neck and shoulder, “let’s go to sleep.” He wrapped his arms around Iolaus, holding him tight against his chest, not letting him shift to either side.

“Herc?” Iolaus questioned softly.

“Are you comfortable?” Hercules asked quietly.

Iolaus sighed, snuggling into Hercules’ warmth. “Oh, yeah.”

“Then stay. Go to sleep.”

“Okay, I’ll stay,” Iolaus mumbled, drowsiness slurring the words.

Hercules sighed, letting his hands smooth a gentle rhythm over his partner’s back. “Iolaus?” He leaned up to press a soft kiss against tousled blond curls, “I love you too.”

 



Take me to the sequel, The Morning After.



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2002