Welcome to our Fan Fiction Corner.

OBLIGATORY WARNING: What you’ll find here is slash. M/M slash. For the uninitiated, that means stories involving romantic and/or sexual situations between 2 or more men. If this is not to your taste, or you are under the legal age of consent in your part of the world, then this is not the place for you. You’d best turn around and go back from whence you came.

If, on the other hand, this is precisely your cup of tea, then read on, friends.

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The fan fiction on this website is written and shared solely for the purposes of entertainment. No money is being made from this endeavour. No claim is being made on characters owned by the television or movie production companies that created them. We’re only borrowing them for a little non-profit lascivious fun.

 

What's New?

 

For everyone who's written and asked, Steel and I are both fine. RL has pretty much taken over for a while now, but we are still here, still slashing and hope to have more to show for it soon.
Thanks for the support!

30 July 2009
TimberWolf's You've Got Some 'Splainin To Do - M7, Buck/Ezra, NC17

 

TimberWolf's Fics

Where you’ll currently find stories in fandoms including Firefly, Hercules: the Legendary Journeys, The Magnificent 7, The Road to El Dorado, The Sentinel, Original Universes, and other Miscellaneous Fandoms.

 

Steelknight's Fics

Where you’ll currently find stories in fandoms including Hercules: the Legendary Journeys, The Magnificent 7, as well as some Poetry and other Miscellaneous Fandoms.

 

Links

For some of our favourite websites and mailing lists.

 

Visitors since August 2006: