Pairing: Hercules/Iolaus
Rating: NC17
Series/Sequel: Direct sequel to The Night Before.
Disclaimer: Okay ... the Gods know, I’m not making any money off this. No harm, no foul, right? No copyright infringement intended, yadda, yadda, yadda.
Notes: It also served as my answer to Lorraine’s Sex Toy Challenge.
Warnings: Just a small one ... light (and completely voluntary) D/s play here. Just so you know.
Summary: Payback time. It’s Iolaus’ turn to show Hercules how it feels.

 

The Morning After

by TimberWolf



Gently extricating himself from the strong arms wrapped around his chest, Iolaus rolled away from the warmth of the large body lying next to him. He smiled as Hercules mumbled softly and reached toward him, even in his sleep.

He hissed softly as he sat up, aches and pains over most of his body letting themselves be known in the morning light. Standing slowly, his back creaked in protest. A whispered groan escaped as his thighs stretched straight. He wiggled his ass in a little experiment and his breath hitched at the tender ache it produced.

Iolaus turned slowly, a bright smile on his face as he watched his still sleeping lover. He’d never in his life felt so loved, and he knew his aching body would remind him for days of how happy he felt at this very moment.

I need to make him understand, Iolaus thought to himself. Eyes narrowing, his smile grew into a sly grin, and I think I know just the way. “It’s your turn today, Herc,” he whispered, “this thing between us goes both ways, and today you learn that you belong to me too.” He turned, reaching for his clothes, another soft hiss escaping at the stretch of his well-used body.

“Iolaus?” Hercules murmured, stretching himself awake. Slowly opening his eyes, the demigod stared at the scrapes and abrasions criss-crossing his partner’s exposed back. “Oh, Iolaus, your back,” he whispered, guilt squeezing at his throat.

“Yes, my back,” Iolaus sighed back, turning, “and my chest, and my shoulders, and my neck,” he intoned, pointing out the bites and passion marks peppering each.

“Iolaus, I’m so...”

“Stop it.” Iolaus interrupted, a bit more harshly than he’d intended. “I don’t want your apologies Herc.”

Hercules let his head hang, embarrassment and guilt mutating into shame over what he’d done to this man that he loved more than anything in the world.

“Hercules,” Iolaus sighed, he could read his big partner’s emotions like a scroll. “I thought we settled this last night. What did I say?” he asked expectantly.

“That I wasn’t too rough.” Hercules whispered, head still hanging, not looking up from his clenched fists.

“And what else?” Iolaus pulled Hercules’ chin up, forcing him to meet Iolaus’ smiling eyes.

“That you loved it.”

“And?” Iolaus prompted, softly, matching Hercules’ tone.

Hercules sighed a tiny smile, “And that you love me.”

“Exactly,” Iolaus mumbled against Hercules’ slightly parted lips, drawing him in to a deeper kiss.

“But, Iolaus,” Hercules pulled away, “your back is...”

Iolaus sat straight, not letting go of his hold on the bigger man. “You wanna make it up to me?” he grinned. He felt a tiny twinge of guilt at how he was planning on manipulating Herc’s emotions, but silently promised himself, and Hercules, that he’d make the pleasurable ends justify these means.

“Anything, Iolaus. Just name it.” Hercules spoke softly but urgently.

“Are you sure? You don’t have to.” Iolaus let a tiny wince crinkle his eyes as he shifted.

“I want to.” Hercules smoothed a callused hand tenderly over Iolaus’ cheek.

Speaking quickly, before his guilt grew even more, Iolaus muttered, “I just want you to agree to do what I ask,” he paused, “for a change.”

“What?” Hercules’ eyes grew wide, pondering the possibilities.

Iolaus met the demigod’s eyes, holding his gaze as he repeated firmly, “Promise me, just for today, you’ll do anything and everything I ask you to do.”

Hercules sucked in a deep breath. Under the blanket, his cock twitched, waking at the image in his mind’s eye of himself on his knees before Iolaus, of Iolaus burying his cock with deep pounding thrusts into Hercules’ willing body. It wasn’t something they’d done very often, and right now he couldn’t imagine why not. His ass felt suddenly grasping and empty, aching to be filled by his hunter’s strength. “Yes,” he moaned softly, smiling at Iolaus.

“Be very sure, Herc.” Iolaus held the wide-eyed gaze, “I’m completely serious here. No questions, no negotiations, just absolute obedience. No matter what I ask.”

Hercules’ cock twitched again as he spoke quietly but firmly, “I’m sure, Iolaus. I promise.”

“Without even asking if I planned to hurt you?” Iolaus questioned.

“I don’t have to ask. I’ve always trusted you, Iolaus. With my life.” Hercules smiled, “How could I not trust you with my body?”

Iolaus swallowed past his tight throat, reminding himself sharply that his goal here was to make Hercules feel as loved as he’d made Iolaus feel. A blinding smile lit his face as he leaned closer, pressing a hard quick kiss to Hercules’ lips before pulling back again.

“Okay,” he cleared his throat, “first of all, no clothes for you today, I think.”

Hercules’ eyes widened momentarily and a small smile lit his face, but he said only, “Yes, sir.”

Pleased at Hercules’ quick co-operation, Iolaus continued, “Now, get up. In the other room on the top shelf, in the very back of the far left cupboard, you’ll find a small, carved ivory box. Fetch it, and when you return, kneel and present it to me.”

“Yes, sir.” Hercules repeated, jumping up to do as Iolaus bid. Intrigued, he hurried, taking only moments to find the box exactly where Iolaus had said it would be. Excitement was singing through his veins, his cock and balls becoming an increasingly heavy weight between his legs. Moving quickly but smoothly, Hercules stopped only when he stood facing Iolaus, who now sat on the bed’s edge. Hercules dropped silently to his knees, holding the box outstretched toward the hunter.

“What a good boy,” Iolaus chuckled, watching a flush creep up Hercules’ lightly furred chest to settle across his cheeks “so eager to please.” He let Hercules hold the pose a moment longer, arms outstretched, waiting for Iolaus to take the box, before finally accepting it, saying, “now, kneel back on your heels, knees wide, hands clasped at your back.”

As Hercules obeyed, Iolaus smiled, “Very nice. Unless I tell you otherwise, you will assume this position at all times today.”

“Yes, sir.” Hercules murmured softly. His mind was spinning, surprised at how excited he was becoming. He’d never imagined that turning over his control to someone else could be so arousing. But then, he’d never been with anyone else that he could trust as deeply, as wholeheartedly, as he trusted Iolaus.

“Inside this box, is a treasure,” Iolaus began, softly caressing its intricately carved lid. “Well, three actually. Gifts from Aphrodite and Hephaestus.” Iolaus smiled, as Hercules scowled but did not break his silence.

“I did a favour for them once,” was all he offered by way of explanation. Setting the box on his lap, Iolaus held it secure and slowly lifted back the lid, hiding from Hercules’ view what was inside.

“The first time I saw a set of these was while I was in the East. When I explained the idea to your sister, she was intrigued, and with a few modifications of her own, she had Hephaestus fashion a set for their use, and then another for me as a gift of thanks.” When he stopped speaking, Iolaus set the box softly to the side, gently reaching in to pull out a silk-wrapped bundle. Slowly, he unwrapped the silk, laying bare a long silken cord strung with a number of large polished metal beads and ending with a heavy grooved knob held on by knotted silken strands.

Absently running the beads through reverent fingers, Iolaus watched his lover’s reaction carefully. “Do you know what these are for, Hercules?” he asked softly, letting his toes wriggle up Hercules’ thigh toward his burgeoning cock.

Hercules stared, mesmerised, with an almost imperceptible shake of his head, before clearing his throat to whisper, “no, sir.”

Iolaus smiled at his honey-haired partner’s innocence. Setting the beads gently to the side, he watched Hercules’ wide blue eyes follow them. Iolaus could see the possibilities chasing themselves through Hercules’ mind. “Well, perhaps we’ll slow down and savour a little and not move so quickly, hmmm?” Iolaus drawled, wanting Hercules’ curiosity to fire his anticipation, build it to a fever pitch.

“Tell me Hercules,” Iolaus murmured as he sprawled back on the bed, letting one hand trail over his own chest, teasing his nipples to tight buds, “do you like what you see?” He let his hand slide lower, gliding past his navel to card through the golden curls at his groin, drawing Hercules’ eyes to the growing cock nestled there. “Do you like to watch me... touch myself?”

“Yes,” Hercules rasped, with a thick swallow, clenching his trembling hands behind his back in a desperate effort to stop from reaching out to caress his golden hunter.

Watching Hercules’ reaction closely through half-closed lids, Iolaus sucked in a breath, stroking himself with a slow steady rhythm. Hiding a triumphant grin, he whispered nonchalantly, “Do you like to hear my moans of pleasure? Do you like to make me whimper?”

Hercules groaned, his whole body squirming with the need to do something, anything. “Iol-” Hercules barely caught the slip, “sir, please,” he whispered desperately.

“Please what?” Iolaus asked breathlessly, continuing to caress himself. “What is it you want Hercules?” He released his cock with a sigh, letting it wave unsupported in Hercules’ direction. “Do you want to touch me?” he asked softly, dropping his voice to a hoarse whisper, “or do you want to taste me?”

“T-taste,” Hercules stuttered, licking his lips, “please, let me taste you.”

“You may.” Iolaus pressed a hand against Hercules’ shoulder as he began to lean forward, momentarily stopping his progress to add, “Only your tongue.”

“Yes, sir,” Hercules mumbled as he licked his lips once more. Stopping only a breath away from Iolaus’ proud straining cock, Hercules extended his tongue to sweep a soft lick from its wide base to its weeping tip. The salty musk flavour that was Iolaus burst on his tongue, as he continued, teasing around the flared head, tickling at the small opening, lapping at the fuzzy scrotum. Revelling in the muted gasps and groans he was drawing from his hunter, Hercules was unprepared when Iolaus sat up, pushing him back.

“Enough,” Iolaus panted, firmly reminding himself that this day was about Hercules’ pleasure.

Hercules ran his tongue over his lips again, desperate to savour every last bit of Iolaus’ tangy essence, sweeter to him than the nectar of the Gods.

Iolaus cleared his throat roughly, “Stand up. Clasp your hands behind your head.” Iolaus grinned at the demigod, a wicked glint lighting his eyes, “My turn to taste.”

Hercules swallowed heavily, eyes drifting closed, as Iolaus ran his tongue wetly along Hercules’ jaw to his ear to breathe hotly, “Don’t move.”

Letting his fingers drift, brushing through the crinkly hair peppering Hercules’ chest, Iolaus licked and nibbled his way down Hercules’ throat to the sensitive juncture between neck and shoulder. Softly sucking, seeking just the right spot, Iolaus smiled against Hercules before growling “Mine!” and clamping his teeth on Hercules’ shoulder, at the same time giving Hercules’ nipples a sharp twist.

Hercules gasped, throwing his head back with a sharp cry, eyes squeezed shut. His cock jerked, as if pulled by the thread of fire burning from his shoulder through his nipples on a wild path straight to his groin.

Iolaus tenderly laved for a moment at the bright mark he’d made, before resuming on his licking, nibbling exploration. Teasing nose and tongue through the ticklish tangle in Hercules’ armpit, he marked a warm wet trail toward Hercules’ nipples, soothing each in turn with gentle lips. He smiled as he felt Hercules arch slightly, pressing into the contact.

Iolaus’ fingers drifted lower, barely brushing over the sensitive skin on the inside of the demigod’s muscular thighs, while his teeth nibbled, following the trail of hair down Hercules’ fluttering belly to torment the navel nestled there.

Hercules shuddered, his entire body trembling with the need to push Iolaus’ tantalising lips lower to wrap around his aching cock.

Iolaus chuckled softly, hearing the demigod’s deep quavering groan, watching the hard, visibly throbbing cock bounce as he blew a warm breath across its tip. With the lightest of touches, Iolaus fondled Hercules’ heavy balls, teasing at the sensitive skin behind them, wringing another deep moan from his lover.

“Hercules?” Iolaus called quietly, “Hercules, look at me.” Iolaus waited until the blue eyes opened and Hercules looked dazedly downward, finally meeting the hunter’s hot gaze.

“Watch, Hercules.” Iolaus locked his eyes on Hercules’. “Keep your eyes open. Watch me love you.” Iolaus slowly, carefully ran his tongue over his lips to moisten them, all the while watching Hercules’ eyes track the movement. Sure he had his partner’s full attention, he leaned closer, lapping at the moisture glistening over the head of Hercules’ cock.

Hercules couldn’t move, breath locked in his chest, as he watched Iolaus slowly extend his tongue. At the first tentative touch, his breath burst loose in a gasp and his heart resumed its frantic pounding in his chest. He watched enthralled as Iolaus’ tousled golden head bobbed at his groin, suction hollowing his cheeks, knowing the image would be forever burned into his brain. Hercules was amazed to find that the pleasure wrought by the wet heat of his partner’s talented mouth was paling next to the heart-squeezing joy of watching, of seeing that it was Iolaus, his beloved hunter, who was providing that pleasure. And he was humbled, to see the joy transforming Iolaus’ face, to see the pleasure Iolaus derived from loving Hercules this way.

Then Iolaus swallowed, and all thought fled Hercules’ overwhelmed brain as his orgasm exploded from him.

Iolaus continued to swallow in great gulps, lapping enthusiastically until Hercules’ cock lay clean and soft, cushioned in its nest of honey-gold curls. Hands still resting on Hercules’ hips, he felt the big man sway and tightened his hold, saying, “Hercules, back on your knees before you fall down.” Iolaus watched as Hercules, panting and trembling dropped to his knees, clutching Iolaus’ arms for balance.

Worried, he lifted Hercules’ chin, trying to read the demigod’s face, “Do you want to stop? Are you okay?”

Long moments passed before Hercules whispered a barely audible, “No.”

“Herc!” Iolaus shook the broad shoulders.

“No.” Hercules repeated, his voice a little stronger. He met Iolaus’ anxious expression calmly, “No, I don’t want to stop. That was just...” Hercules hesitated, how to describe the intensity, the overwhelming love, the depth of passion and joy he felt being loved by his hunter? This feeling must be what Iolaus had been describing when he’d said joining the Light was like living in perfect bliss. For bliss was the only word Hercules could imagine that came even close to encompassing what he felt at this moment. And Iolaus left all that to come back here to you. Once again, Hercules was humbled and awed by this beautiful man who was his best friend and lover.

He looked again at Iolaus, who was waiting patiently for Hercules to finish. “It was perfect. You are perfect, Iolaus.” He murmured, leaning to press a gentle, closed kiss on his golden hunter’s surprised lips.

“Are you sure?” Iolaus blushed, “That you don’t want to stop, I mean.”

Hercules grinned back, glancing pointedly at the beads lying forgotten on the bed. “I’m sure.”

Iolaus followed Hercules’ gaze, then grinned back, chuckling. “Okay then, wait here.” And he jumped up, dashing into the other room. Returning almost immediately, carrying a small jar of oil, Iolaus smiled to see Hercules had resumed his position, knees wide, hands clasped behind his back. Coming around to settle once more on the bed, Iolaus could see Hercules stare, unwavering, at the beads. He noticed too, that Hercules’ cock had already started to perk once more in anticipation. The man has not only the strength, but the stamina of the Gods, he chortled to himself, and I am SO grateful!

Setting the oil down on the floor next to his feet, Iolaus placed a gentle hand on each side of Hercules’ face. “Trust me?” he asked softly.

Hercules scowled, that Iolaus felt the need to ask, but said only, “Absolutely.”

“Turn around. Down on your elbows and knees.”

Hercules hurried to obey, excitement thrumming through his body at displaying himself, being so open and exposed to his partner’s hot gaze. He jumped, feeling hot hands knead his cheeks, pulling them apart to expose his anus. He clenched, surprised at the puff of warm, moist breath blown across it. He heard Iolaus chuckle.

“Very nice, Herc. But it looks awfully tight. What should we do about that?” Iolaus teased.

Hercules squeaked, prevented from answering as he felt a wet, pointed probe at his center. Reeling, he felt another moist swipe run from the base of his scrotum to his hole and back, lingering on the most sensitive spots. Hercules gasped again, feeling Iolaus’ strong tongue press firmly into him. The nibbling and teasing continued for some time and Hercules gradually relaxed, pressing back into the tormenting caresses.

Then as suddenly as he’d started, Iolaus sat back, and Hercules could only whimper, wriggling his hips back at Iolaus hoping for a return of the stimulation. He heard the stopper pop as Iolaus removed it from the jar, and a moment later felt a hard, oil-slick finger where Iolaus’ tongue had teased.

After a few moments spent twisting and teasing at Hercules’ grasping hole while the honey-haired demigod writhed and gasped his pleasure, Iolaus pulled out his fingers. “Much better.” He chuckled. “I think you’re ready now.”

Hercules craned his neck, desperate to see what Iolaus was doing, praying to feel some part of Iolaus, any part, once again filling the empty ache in his ass.

Then Hercules felt the cool kiss of what could only be the first metal ball against his quivering anus. With a sharp intake of breath, he held as still as he was able. He felt the pressure increase and his hole stretch to accommodate the heavy bead until, with a tiny pop, it was inside. Eight more times, Hercules felt the procedure repeated, each bead leaving him feeling more stretched and full than the last. His arms and legs were trembling uncontrollably now, barely holding him upright. The slightest movement, a mere shift of position caused the beads inside him to shift and tumble as well, brushing over each other against the smooth walls of his passage, shooting jolts of pure pleasure straight to his already hard cock.

Iolaus chuckled again, watching Hercules’ shuddering increase with each bead, listening to the panting and soft breathy moans. “Almost done,” he murmured softly. Smoothing a little more oil over its tip, Iolaus pressed the final plug into Hercules’ grasping anus, brushing at the silken strands left hanging to tickle against the backs of Hercules’ thighs. “Now, hold these in, Hercules.” Iolaus patted Hercules’ ass fondly, adding, “Turn around, resume your position.”

Slowly, with a visible effort at control, Hercules turned, a deep vibrating groan escaping as he settled once again on his wide-spread knees.

Iolaus lifted Hercules’ chin, looking deeply into the demigod’s half-shuttered blue eyes. “You will not touch yourself and you will not come without my permission, Hercules.” Iolaus waited for the words to register. “Now, tell me what you feel.”

“Stretched,” Hercules sighed, “full. I feel them inside, cool, smooth, shifting with me.” A tiny wriggle, as if to test this perception, was followed by a sharp intake of breath and a visible jump of Hercules’ weeping cock.

“The slight chill is one of Aphrodite’s enchantments. The beads will always retain that slightly cooler feel, never warming to your body temperature. It keeps you aware at every moment, not only of their presence inside you, but also that they are not a part of you, but placed there instead for another’s pleasure.” Iolaus leaned closer to Hercules’ ear. “To be a continuous reminder that when you wear these it’s because I wish it, that today...”

“I belong to you.” Hercules whispered, heat rising in his cheeks.

“Yes,” Iolaus smiled. “What else do you feel?”

“I feel... it tickles, the silk strands, against my thighs.” Sensing that his partner was waiting for more, Hercules closed his eyes, concentrating, “I feel... it’s all confused. I feel need, desperate need, to be yours, but I feel content, like I already am. I feel embarrassed, to be so on display, and yet, so excited to feel your eyes on my body, knowing it pleases you to look at me.” He hesitated, afraid to say more, afraid he’d already said too much.

Iolaus stared into Hercules’ shifting eyes a moment, “There’s more. Tell me all of it.” He let a hint of command creep into his strong voice.

“I... I’m afraid.” Hercules whispered, so quietly Iolaus had to lean closer to hear. “I’m so afraid.” Any words beyond those seemed to stick in Hercules’ throat, forming a tight knot he couldn’t get past.

“Afraid?” Iolaus encouraged, knowing Hercules needed to speak. He had an idea where this was leading, and felt it would be better that his partner get these things out in the open rather than keeping them bottled inside. There was suddenly so much more at stake than their game.

“I’m afraid I’ll lose you again.” Once Hercules started, the words poured out in a tumbling rush, “I’m afraid of how much I need you with me. I’m afraid that need will turn into possessiveness and jealousy. I’m afraid you’ll get tired of me. That you’ll get frustrated with my need, my possessiveness. You’ll leave me.” Eyes clenched shut, Hercules tried half-heartedly to turn his face away from Iolaus’ hold, to hide the tears squeezing out against his will, trailing wetness down his still flushed cheeks.

“Hercules,” Iolaus murmured, his heart clenching in his chest. He leaned closer, kissing away the tear tracks with soft, butterfly kisses. “I will never willingly leave you.” He let his kisses trail farther, across Hercules’ strong forehead, over each still tightly closed eye, “What makes you think I don’t need you every bit as desperately as you need me?” Iolaus smiled against Hercules’ hair, “That I can’t be just as possessive of you?”

Iolaus hesitated, maybe now was not the time for games, “Herc...”

Hercules opened his eyes at his hunter’ tone, looking directly into his lover’s worried gaze. “I need this.” He swallowed heavily, continuing firmly, “I need you. Please, sir.”

Clearing his throat, Iolaus straightened, “Okay, where were we?” He turned, eyes scanning the bed beside him to fall once more on the open ivory box. Pulling out another silk-wrapped bundle, he sighed, “Ah, yes, our second treasure.”

Hercules watched intently as Iolaus began carefully unwrapping the silk, layer by layer, to reveal a confusing jumble of wide leather straps with bright metal rings and buckles.

Iolaus wrapped his fingers around Hercules’ straining cock with a sharp tug, pulling him up onto his knees, bringing him closer.

Hercules jumped, gasping at the dual stimulation of rough hands outside and smooth beads inside, as he moved quickly to obey.

In a matter of moments, Iolaus had Hercules’ cock and balls confined and pulled forward for display. A pair of smooth metal rings, fitted themselves perfectly, with another of Aphrodite’s enchantments, around Hercules’ hard organ, a few fingerwidths apart, attached on either side of a wide leather strap. The strap itself was buckled around Hercules’ sac, stretching it. The combined effect was to pull his tight balls up and away from his body, nestling them under his rampantly erect cock, which held the whole package up for an erotic display.

Iolaus leaned close again, never moving his hand from its teasing at the swollen crown of Hercules’ cock. Smoothing his free hand through the sparse curls peppering Hercules’ wide chest, Iolaus brought his mouth back to the bruised spot on the demigod’s shoulder where he’d marked Hercules earlier, alternating between sweeping moist soothing licks across it and nibbling and sucking even more heat into it until it was a bright red beacon. Satisfied with its appearance, Iolaus turned the same nibbling, suckling attention to Hercules’ nipples, each in turn, until they were glistening with saliva, taut and swollen, and almost the same bright red colour.

Sitting back, Iolaus let his eyes wander slowly over the man kneeling before him, “Beautiful,” he murmured with a smile, as Hercules flushed once more under the hunter’s heated gaze.

“Now, I would like you to go out to the well and draw some water to heat for my bath.”

Hercules swallowed heavily, eyes wide. Outside? Like this? What if...

Iolaus remained silent, watching the doubt flash over Hercules’ expressive features, letting the decision about whether to continue the game be Hercules’ alone. Iolaus knew that they were alone. No one even knew yet that he and Hercules were back again. No one would be coming to look for them, and he lived too far from the village for random visitors. But Hercules might not know that.

Hercules hesitated a moment more, thoughts spinning wildly, then calmed, whispering, “Yes, sir.”

Still saying nothing, Iolaus simply smiled.

Hercules stood, basking in the heat of Iolaus’ gaze, glowing with the warmth of his partner’s satisfaction, then moved quickly to obey. Slowing almost immediately with a sharp intake of breath, as a jolt of fiery pleasure reminded him of Iolaus’ treasures, inside and out.

Walking with a slow, careful gait, mindful of the silken strands tickling the backs of his thighs, shifting with each step as did the moving beads inside him, and also of Iolaus’ admonition about climaxing without permission, Hercules made two painstaking trips to the well and back. The short journey, only a dozen steps, had never seemed so long. Pulling up the last bucket, on his third and final trip, he paused a moment to let his body calm once more.

“Hercules?”

The deep, quiet voice startled Hercules into standing straight. Whipping around, he felt the fiery heat of embarrassment spread from his cheeks down his chest, as his restrained cock jerked up at the jolt of pleasure from deep inside, tugging at his already near-painfully tight sac. He stared at the God who emerged from the shadows, limping, cradling his left arm tightly against his side.

“Hephaestus?” Hercules groaned inwardly, trying desperately to keep the well between himself and the God of Fire. “What are you doing here?”

Hephaestus, if anything, seemed equally embarrassed. Stumbling over the words, he mumbled excuses, “I... I-Iolaus is one of my best smiths. I can come here if I choose. His forge is consecrated to me.”

“Heph-y” a tinkling golden voice intruded, as Aphrodite materialised in a shower of sparkles, “you said you were just going to check if he was finally using them on someone besides himself.” Wrapping herself around her self-conscious lover, Aphrodite planted several kisses along his scarred left cheek, before finally turning to see who Hephaestus was staring at.

“Oh,” she sighed in a soft exhalation of surprise, suppressing her urge to giggle, knowing how self-conscious Hercules must be feeling and knowing too that Iolaus would never forgive them if they ruined this for him.

“Hercules,” she smiled brightly, “we were drawn by Iolaus’ use of our gifts, to see...” she let the sentence trail off, realising that, for once, discretion might be the better course, not to mention leaving the two to their fun.

“I belong to him.” Hercules burst out.

Aphrodite turned her soft smile back onto the demigod.

Hercules felt a great weight leaving his chest to say it. His face, he knew, was still flaming. Public nudity was still a little more than he was ready for, but he felt a tremendous calm slip over him as he said it again, “I belong to Iolaus.”

Aphrodite’s smile grew, soft understanding filling her eyes. “And it’s a good look for you, baby bro,” she whispered for his ears alone. Then, with a shower of sparkles, she disappeared once more.

“See Hephy, I told you Sweetcheeks and Hercules did that.” Aphrodite’s disembodied voice took on a honeyed purr as she continued, “I think you owe me an apology, and I know just how you can make it up to me.”

“‘Dite!” Hephaestus’ strangled moan faded, and in a flash of light, so did he.

Hercules stood silently, lost in thought. He’d said it. Out loud. And it felt so good. It was a confirmation, he realised. Iolaus loved him enough to claim him. Whether it was privately or publicly did not matter. It was enough that he knew and Iolaus knew. Well, and Aphrodite and Hephaestus now, he rolled his eyes, grinning to himself.

Hercules lifted the last two buckets of water and made his careful way back inside.

Iolaus lay reclining on the bed, wrapped only in a thin sheet. “It’s about time. I was beginning to wonder if you’d fallen in.” In truth, his apprehension had been growing by leaps and bounds with each passing moment, afraid he’d pushed Hercules too far in asking him to go outside.

Hercules felt the heat rising in his cheeks and wondered idly if his skin would ever return to its normal colour. “Actually, we had company,” he answered Iolaus’ unspoken question.

“What!?” Iolaus jumped up, oblivious to the falling sheet in his consternation. Subjecting Hercules to public humiliation had never been his intention.

“Aphrodite and Hephaestus. They came to check on you.”

“Oh Gods Herc. I’m so sorry. I never meant...”

“Iolaus...”

“Gods, I’m so stupid...” Iolaus was ranting, pacing back and forth.

“Iolaus...” Hercules tried again.

“I never think...”

Seeing drastic measures might be required to get his hunter’s attention, Hercules dropped to his knees, assuming the proper position and said, calmly, “I told them I belong to you.”

Iolaus stood stock still, staring at the demigod, “You did?”

“I did.” He smiled wryly. “Aphrodite said it was a good look for me.”

Iolaus rushed to Hercules then, wrapping his arms around the wide shoulders, pressing butterfly kisses over every surface he could reach without loosening his hold on the man in his tight embrace. Punctuating his kisses with words, Iolaus murmured, “you know. don’t you. that. I. would. never. never. never. intentionally...”

Keeping his hands clasped behind his back and returning what kisses he could, Hercules reassured his hunter, “I know.” He hesitated a moment, “Iol-... sir,” he began slowly, “didn’t you want a bath?”

“Hmmm?” Iolaus mumbled distractedly.

“The bath?” Hercules reminded gently.

“Oh, yeah. I only thought a bath might help soothe the aches a little and then I was going to have you rub some aloe into the really sore spots.” He was still intent on the kisses he was covering his partner with.

“Aloe?”

“Yeah, there’s a few big plants growing over by the forge. They’re real handy for random spark burns. Helps healing.”

Hercules hesitated, wondering how best to regain their mood, their game, without seeming to usurp Iolaus’ lead. “Sir,” he interrupted, “may I bathe you?”

Straightening from his near desperate hold on the demigod, Iolaus returned to his seat on the bed. “You may ready my bath,” he replied, eyes twinkling.

Hercules poured the now steaming water he’d previously placed over the fire into the large wooden tub, adding enough of the still cool well water to bring the temperature down to a more tolerable level. Then surprising Iolaus with only a small warning grin, Hercules lifted the hunter, cradling him against his own wide chest as he carried Iolaus over to the tub and lowered him gently into its soothing heat.

Lifting a small cloth, Hercules asked, “Sir, may I?”

Iolaus nodded, before laying back, eyes closed, to drift in the gentle warmth, letting the heat soothe his aches, relax stiff muscles.

Hercules studied the beautiful body stretched out in the water before him. Taking advantage of this opportunity, he began washing Iolaus, running gentle hands over every part of his hunter that he could reach. Using his firm strokes to draw the tension out of the tired worn body, in part because he still felt guilty over how he’d left Iolaus so battered and bruised, in larger part because he enjoyed running his hands over his hunter’s smooth golden body so much, but most of all, he grinned, because he was hoping Iolaus had more strenuous plans for later.

“Sir,” he questioned softly, “shall I wash your hair?”

In answer, Iolaus slid forward, dipping his head under the water, and sat back up again.

Taking this as an affirmation, Hercules began to work at Iolaus’ scalp with strong fingers, alternating this rubbing massage with running gentle fingers through the dark golden curls, easing out the tangles. He worked quietly but intently, watching the relaxation spread over Iolaus as his fingers continued until they could freely card through the wet curls.

Iolaus swallowed a soft moan at his partner’s magic fingers. Pulling Hercules’ fingers away and holding them tight, he kissed them and whispered, “Thank you. That’s enough.”

As Iolaus stood, stepping out of the tub, Hercules grabbed a towel and began to briskly rub over his partner, drying him off from head to toe. When he finished Hercules sat back on his knees, eyes on a level with Iolaus’ burgeoning erection. Licking his lips slowly, he looked into Iolaus’ bright blue eyes, entreating, “Please sir, may I?”

Iolaus grinned, “Do it.”

Hercules attacked, voraciously latching onto Iolaus with his lips, sucking, licking and nipping at Iolaus until the hunter could no longer suppress his moans of pleasure. Hercules revelled in the sounds he was drawing from his lover, and redoubled his efforts.

Iolaus, fast approaching his limit of endurance, pushed Hercules’ head away saying, “That’s enough,” groaning inwardly as his throbbing cock was denied the warm wet haven it so desperately wanted.

Determined, Hercules pleaded, leaning closer, trying to breach the distance Iolaus had placed between them, “Please,” he whispered, stretching his tongue in a futile attempt to reach. “Oh please, Iolaus,” he pleaded, his role forgotten, “fuck my mouth, Iolaus, please, I want it all.”

When Iolaus continued to hold him back, Hercules stopped all his efforts to reach, instead kneeling back, meeting Iolaus’ eyes, holding his gaze, “Come in my mouth Iolaus... please.”

“Herc,” Iolaus sighed, capitulating at his partner’s obvious desire. He took a step closer, placing himself within reach.

Hercules didn’t move, still holding Iolaus’ eyes with his own.

“Yes,” Iolaus smiled.

Hercules leaned closer then, still keeping his hands behind his back. Nudging aside Iolaus’ straining cock, the demigod began working the tight balls he uncovered, raining soft licks and gentle nibbles until Iolaus was once again moaning and writhing his pleasure. Ignoring the pressure of Iolaus’ hands on his head pressing him toward the cock throbbing against his cheek, Hercules sucked one heavy testicle into his mouth, laving and rolling it gently, before turning to give its partner equal attention.

“Use your hands, Herc,” Iolaus groaned, knowing the slightest stimulation of his aching cock would take him over the edge into climax.

Hercules smiled against the tight sac, knowing what Iolaus wanted, but determined to get what he wanted too. Bringing his hands around, Hercules used one to grasp Iolaus ass, sliding his fingers ever so slightly into its crease, kneading gently.

Iolaus sighed, wriggling in his partner’s tight hold.

The demigod chuckled silently, and Iolaus’ moans increased in both volume and tempo as the vibrations echoed around his increasingly tight balls. Hercules brought the second hand forward to tease at the tiny but incredibly sensitive area hidden behind Iolaus’ sac.

Iolaus jumped, crying out at the sweet sensation, desperate whimpers the only verbal response he was capable of making.

Hercules felt his hunter’s hips begin to buck of their own accord. Hearing the incoherent passion sounds emerging from his lover’s lips, he sat back with a smile. Looking up into his partner’s heavy-lidded eyes, Hercules could see that Iolaus was lost in the passion, making soft mewling sounds as he pulled on the long honey hair his hands were tangled in.

Hercules let the strong hands pull his mouth closer. Parting his lips a little, he let his tongue come out to play, teasing gently around the leaking slit, tickling, digging at the tiny opening. Hearing his hunter’s answering growl, Hercules let his mouth fall wide open.

Iolaus leaped forward, thrusting his aching cock into the moist welcoming orifice, pounding repeatedly, with no thought except finding his release.

Hercules held himself open, revelling in the force, the strength of his hunter’s passion. Breathing heavily through his nose, he held still, letting Iolaus fuck his mouth, savouring the scent of Iolaus’ passion as each thrust buried his nose in the tangle of golden curls at the base of Iolaus’ cock.

Too soon, Hercules felt the beginnings of his partner’s orgasm. Opening his mouth as wide as he was able he latched on, catching Iolaus’ shuddering body in his arms as he felt the smaller man’s knees give out. Laying Iolaus gently back on the bed, Hercules continued to lap at the pulsing cock until it slowed and finally stopped.

When his partner lay, clean, quiescent and lightly dozing, Hercules stood, admonishing his own rampant cock to calm. The heady combination of the beads’ stimulation still inside and the sight, scent and sound of his hunter’s exploding passion left Hercules once again painfully erect and he could only hope that Iolaus planned to remedy that situation soon.

After a few moments spent breathing deeply, with little calming effect on his aching erection, Hercules moved to the doorway.

“Herc?” a muffled call came from the bed.

“I’m just going for the aloe.”

Iolaus sat up then, blinking. “Herc, you don’t have to...”

Hercules smiled in answer, “I want to. I’ll be right back.”

Iolaus settled back and Hercules returned after a few moments, carrying several long, broken off pieces of aloe.

“No company this time?” Iolaus asked, cautiously.

“Nope.” Hercules smiled, “now lay back. Let’s see those sore spots.”

Hercules smile faded as Iolaus flopped onto his stomach, right arm trailing off the edge of the bed, exposing the numerous scratches and raw red patches peppering his hunter from shoulder to mid-thigh. He winced in sympathy, and no small amount of guilt.

Iolaus couldn’t see his big partner’s face but he could, he was sure, predict his thoughts. “Herc, stop it. You didn’t deliberately hurt me. And for your information, I enjoyed every moment of earning these marks just as much as you did.”

“Iolaus,” Hercules murmured, not knowing what else to say.

“Herc, I’m sure we’ll both feel a lot better if you’d get busy with that aloe.”

Hercules managed a small smile, knowing that yes, smoothing his hands over his partner’s lithe form would definitely make them both feel better. Squeezing the aloe leaves until their clear, sticky sap pooled on the center of Iolaus’ back, Hercules set the used plant aside and smoothed his hands over Iolaus, spreading and massaging the aloe into every red, tender area.

Iolaus hummed a smile as Hercules continued the massage, paying particular attention to his ass and thighs. Deciding to do a little massaging of his own, Iolaus reached back with his trailing right hand to wrap it around Hercules’ tightly confined erection, grinning when he felt it jump in his grip, even as Hercules gasped and thrust toward the stimulation.

Iolaus continued to fondle, using his fingers to map a mental picture of Hercules’ cock and balls, confined and displayed as they were, though out of his line of sight.

Hercules’ massaging motions slowed, becoming more caressing strokes as Iolaus continued to tease with his fingers, sliding them along straps, around rings.

Feeling his impending orgasm coming on, Hercules pulled back, gasping as the tumbling beads brushed over his prostate at the quick movement, bringing him to the very brink. “Iolaus, stop,” he groaned, “I can’t.”

“Herc?” Iolaus questioned.

“I’m so close,” his eyes squeezed tight, Hercules willed his body to hold where it was, “you said not without your permission.” He prayed that Iolaus might give that permission soon.

Iolaus watched Hercules, seeing the fine trembling in his limbs, the graceful arch of his weeping penis. “Do you want to come, Hercules?”

“Yes,” was whispered through clenched teeth.

“Do you need to come?” Iolaus asked.

“Oh yes,” Hercules whimpered, “please.”

“And do you really think you could come while you’re strapped in like this?” Iolaus was honestly curious.

“I know I could,” Hercules murmured, opening his eyes to meet Iolaus’ wondering blue gaze, “with you.”

“Well, that I’d like to see,” Iolaus grinned, turning Hercules to face away from him. Iolaus settled, kneeling, knees wide on the bed. Grasping Hercules shoulders to pull him back, settling him close between Iolaus’ thighs. Pulling back the demigod’s arms, Iolaus leaned up to get a good view over his partner’s shoulder and to breathe in his ear. Grinding his own renewing heat into the small of Hercules’ back, Iolaus whispered, “Come for me, love.”

And Hercules did, arching his back, crying out as his cock jerked and spasmed, shooting great white jets into the air, under his hunter’s heated gaze.

Shuddering softly, Hercules slumped back into his lover’s arms as Iolaus rained kisses over his shoulders and neck. “That was the most amazing, the most beautiful thing...” Iolaus was overwhelmed.

Turning Hercules around, Iolaus dropped to the floor, making quick but gentle work of removing the straps and rings, freeing Hercules’ cock. Tossing the toy back into the silk-lined ivory box, Iolaus turned his attention to soothing and licking at the angry red marks on Hercules’ tender parts.

Hercules’ soft sighs of appreciation at Iolaus’ soothing ministrations were soon transformed into breathy moans as his body began once again to perk up and enjoy the attention it was receiving.

“Hercules, up there and lay back on the bed.” Iolaus stood, letting his hands slide up the demigod’s strong arms to his wrists, pulling them over his head as his big partner lay back. Wrapping Hercules’ fingers around the bars criss-crossing the wrought iron frame at the head of his bed, Iolaus instructed, “Don’t let go. If you do, then I’ll stop whatever we’re doing.”

Hercules tightened his grip on the bars slightly, determined not to give Iolaus any reason to stop anything he had planned.

Iolaus smiled softly, reading the demigod’s determination in his eyes. The hunter thrived on a challenge, and pushing his honey-haired partner to his limits without tumbling him over the edge would be the most pleasurable challenge he’d ever faced.

Starting with Hercules’ sensitive ears, Iolaus forged a tickling, teasing trail, leaving no part of his lover’s body untouched. Except his rigid, arching cock. Teeth, tongue, tickling hair and fingers alternately soothed and tormented the heaving chest and quavering stomach, paying particular attention to the still tender nipples, only leaving the tight pouting buds to turn and start the teasing again at Hercules’ toes. Moving slowly upwards, pausing to lavish attention of the backs of sensitive knees, before settling attention on massive thighs.

Hercules moaned, thrashing his head side to side, whispering, “please, please, please,” clenching his fists tighter as the need to push Iolaus’ golden head against his aching shaft became almost unbearable.

Iolaus sat back, and Hercules’ eyes flew open in panic, afraid he’d done something wrong. But Iolaus smiled, patting the demigod’s hip, and moved to pick up the ivory box once more. Settling once more beside Hercules’ heated body, Iolaus pulled a second, smaller box from inside the ivory one. Setting the first box aside, he turned to look at his partner, meeting his passion glazed eyes with a smile.

“This third treasure is the most precious.” Iolaus held the small box reverently. Lifting its lid, he pulled something small out. From his position on the bed, Hercules could not see what Iolaus held, but in a moment he had his answer.

He gasped sharply as he felt a cold, wet trail slide up his ribcage. “Ice,” he grated.

“Exactly,” Iolaus smiled, “and as long as I keep even the smallest chip to return to the box, there will be a full piece when I come back for it again.” He grinned wildly, “your sister is very generous with her gifts.”

Iolaus chuckled, sliding the ice along Hercules’ lips, moistening them, then popping it into his own mouth. Rolling it over his tongue for a few moments, he slid it back out into his fingers. Leaning forward for a chaste kiss, Iolaus slid the now smaller chip of ice down Hercules’ wide chest to smooth around his puckered nipples, and as Hercules’ gasped, arching at the sensation, Iolaus thrust his cold tongue into Hercules’ open mouth, tickling around its heated interior.

“Hercules,” Iolaus admonished teasingly, “all this heat is making short work of my ice.” Sucking the chip back into his mouth, Iolaus rolled it around his tongue until only the smallest sliver was left. Carefully returning it to its tiny case, Iolaus turned back to his partner, splayed so enticingly across the bed.

Next turning his attention once more to Hercules’ inner thighs, Iolaus teased his cold lips and tongue over the sensitive area, laving and nibbling from his knees to his groin, letting no touch firmer than a cool breath of air or the tickling of long golden curls touch the demigod’s rampant erection.

Hercules moaned, thrashing his head side to side, lost in the sensations of his hunter’s ice-cool lips and tongue roving over his heated flesh. And with each squirm and wriggle of his hips, the rush of Iolaus’ beads, still inside, brought him closer to the edge.

“What do you want, Hercules?” Iolaus murmured softly, teasing his still cool fingers around the demigod’s shuddering navel.

“You,” was the harshly groaned response.

“Tell me... exactly... what do you want?” Iolaus smiled at his partner’s difficulty forming the words.

“Your cock... please Iolaus.” Hercules panted, barely hearing the hunter’s tormenting questions, knowing only that Iolaus had something he wanted, something he needed, and he’d answer any question Iolaus asked in order to get it.

“Where?”

“In my ass.”

“How do you want it, Herc?”

Hercules moaned, head thrashing, clenching his fists in his effort not to move his hands, “As hard, as deep, as fast as you can... over and over again. Iolaus, please.”

Grinning widely, Iolaus slid cool fingers lower, to brush around the plug still filling Hercules’ anus. As the tight bud quivered and clenched in reaction, Iolaus let his lips begin to brush gently around the base of the demigod’s engorged shaft. Twisting the plug, pushing and pulling it with slow, tormenting nudges, Iolaus tested his partner’s readiness while at the same time sliding his tongue the length of Hercules’ cock, to tease around its already moist crown.

Without warning, Iolaus engulfed the hot cock, at the same time pulling sharply on the plug, drawing the entire string of beads out in a single steady rush.

Hercules roared, shooting his climax down his hunter’s smooth throat, feeling his hole slide open and slam shut around each bead in succession. Lost in the resulting euphoric daze, Hercules’ only thought was to maintain his tight grip on Iolaus’ bed. Remembering only that letting go would be bad.

Leaving the demigod little time to recover, Iolaus straightened, letting the slightly softened cock slip out of his mouth as he leaned up, spreading Hercules’ thighs wide. Pulling his big partner’s languid form up onto his knees, Iolaus centered himself at Hercules’ loosened entrance and thrust forward, burying himself deeply.

Hercules moaned, squeezing himself around Iolaus’ heat as he felt his partner begin to withdraw.

Iolaus began the hard, fast rhythm that Hercules had asked for, varying the angle of each thrust slightly until he found that one sweet spot that made his partner’s whole body jump. Driving against it repeatedly, encouraged by Hercules’ breathy moans, Iolaus felt his own orgasm beginning to bubble to the surface.

Crying out his completion, Iolaus collapsed, shuddering, onto Hercules’ chest, his softening cock slipping free as he did so.

Hercules sighed at the loss, wriggling slightly at feeling so empty, but discovering the warmth Iolaus left behind a pleasant contrast to the coolness of the beads he’d replaced.

Iolaus sighed, rubbing his face against the crinkly hairs tickling at his cheeks and nose. Languid, he rested momentarily, smiling when he felt the heat of Hercules’ growing cock against his hip.

Hercules clenched his eyes shut, feeling the heat staining his cheeks. His partner was surely exhausted, and yet, even after everything Iolaus had done for him today, his traitorous body still wanted more.

“Hmmm,” Iolaus murmured, reaching over the side of the bed. Coming up with the almost empty jar of oil, Iolaus grinned at his partner. He knew what Hercules was thinking, and had a two-step solution. Humour, to ease the tension, and then action, to reinforce the lesson.

“Do you know what’s one of my favourite things about you, buddy?” Iolaus asked idly as he began to coat Hercules burgeoning erection with the remaining oil.

“What?” Hercules asked, seeing already the teasing glint in his hunter’s blue eyes.

Iolaus leaned over, straddling his partner to whisper directly into Hercules’ ear. “That you inherited your father’s stamina,” he chuckled as he sat back, lowering himself with a slow, steady pressure onto Hercules’ throbbing erection.

Hercules groaned, lifting his hips to thrust up into his hunter.

“No,” Iolaus pressed his hands against the demigod’s hips, using the action both to hold Hercules still and to lift himself slowly up until only the tip of Hercules’ cock remained buried inside him.

Easing back down, Iolaus began an excruciatingly slow rhythm. He gritted his teeth, pushing the limits of his own control as he held Hercules’ hips still, denying them both the frantic motion they craved. Iolaus continued the leisurely movements, clenching and twisting around the pulsing cock inside him.

An incoherent whimper rose in volume, and Iolaus suddenly wasn’t sure whether the noise was coming from Hercules or his own throat. But his steady pace did not falter.

Hercules eyes were squeezed shut, his fists clenched, itching to grab his partner’s hips and pick up the pace. Forcing his eyes open, the demigod stared at his hunter.

Waning sunlight streaming in through the open window formed a golden nimbus around Iolaus’ head. Blue eyes were clenched shut, his lower lip caught in his teeth, clearly demonstrating the strain of maintaining the torturously slow rhythm.

Even with all they’d done in the last couple days, Hercules couldn’t remember ever feeling as painfully aroused as he felt at this moment, as the pressure continued gradually building, climbing higher and higher, without reaching a peak.

And still Iolaus maintained his pace.

Iolaus leaned closer to Hercules, to whisper against his heart, “Come for me, Herc.”

And Hercules tumbled over the peak, falling in a thundering haze, pulsing his life and his love deep inside his hunter.

When awareness returned, Hercules felt Iolaus resting against his side, lying half across his chest, calling his name as he slid his hands up and down Hercules stiff arms.

Iolaus chuckled, “You can let go now,” prying Hercules stiff fingers away from the wrought iron bed frame. Eyes wide, he stared at the deeply grooved indentations where Hercules’ fingers had rested. “Wow, did we do that?” he whispered.

“We?” Hercules snorted.

“Well,” Iolaus grinned, “you may have been the one man-handling my bed frame...”

“Exactly.”

“But,” Iolaus continued, eyes twinkling with amusement, “I was the one man-handling you.”

“So you were,” Hercules chuckled, drawing his lover down for a kiss.

“This has been the best day, Herc.” Iolaus hesitated, knowing what he wanted to ask, but unsure how his big partner might react.

“But?” Hercules asked quietly, breath held.

“But, one more thing would make it perfect,” Iolaus whispered.

“What? You know I’ll give you anything.”

“Could you... let me hold you in my arms for a while?”

Hercules let out an explosive sigh of pure relief as he felt himself pulled tight against Iolaus’ chest. After a tense moment, wondering that Iolaus really wanted just to snuggle, Hercules relaxed, settling his head on his hunter’s smooth chest. Listening to the strong steady heartbeat under his ear, he calmed even further, wrapping his arms tightly around Iolaus’ waist and feeling his partner’s strength pull him tighter.

Iolaus sighed, content, letting one hand smooth repeatedly over Hercules’ shoulder as the other combed gently through long honey hair, “Herc, what do you feel?”

Hercules murmured his answer, drowsiness taking hold, “Safe. Loved.” He lifted his head to look into Iolaus’ soft blue eyes, “Bliss.”

Iolaus’ smile was incandescent. He whispered softly, “then, now, you know how you make me feel.” He planted a tender kiss on Hercules’ answering smile and then, pulling the demigod’s head back down to his chest, he followed his partner into a deep, satisfied sleep.

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2002