Pretty in Pink

Fandom: Supernatural RPF

Category/Rated: NC-17

Year/Length: 2007/~9100 words

Pairing: Jeff Morgan/Jared Padalecki

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun. This Never Happened.

Warning: RPS, Kinkfic

Summary: "Those fingers of yours, I'll bet they wandered. Alone in the dark... a healthy eager boy like you... I know you jerked off." Jeff brushed a fingertip down the crease between Jared's leg and his balls. "Did you do it baby? Did you reach back there and slip a finger into your ass?"

Series: Sequel to Consequences and Overexposed although you don't actually have to study them in any great detail to follow this.

Author's Notes: We love these two together. We have no other excuse.

Beta: the lovely [info]lorelei633 who is a queen amongst betas.

hr

As weary as he felt when shooting shut down for the night, Jeff had perked right back up again when it came time to climb into Jared's car. Admittedly, Jeff was just as eager to get back to the house as Jared, but he had reined himself in. He'd rumbled out directions to a shop that one of the make-up girls had told Jeff about, blushing and giggling as she did.

It was a toss up between dragging Jared into the sex shop and leaving him to stew in the car parked out in front of the place. Reputation had won out, so Jeff slipped inside alone, returning 15 minutes later with a good sized plain black plastic bag. The stare Jared turned on the shopping bag was as entertaining as all get out. Jared actually jumped when Jeff had whispered, "Home now, boy." Toying with the dark plastic during the drive was even more fun, although it would all pale once they could open the damned thing.

The dogs needed attention once they got to Jared's place. A bit of ear-ruffling and petting slowed things between Jeff and Jared again. As soon as the pups were something near to settled, Jeff was finally able to close the distance between himself and Jared.

Jeff eased up behind Jared. The bag hit the floor, and Jeff's hands were free to smooth over those sharp hips. "Are you still bare under your pants, baby?" Jeff slid his fingertips around to test Jared's crotch. "Or did you coax a spare pair of shorts out of wardrobe." Jeff's wrist flexed and his fingers curved. A hard tug pulled Jared back so his ass was tight against Jeff's erection.

It had been a long day and an even longer evening, but the wait in the car for Jeff was the longest of all. Jared was feeling light-headed. His brain wouldn't rest; he was strung out, vibrating with the anticipation of what was to come. Young as he was, he had boundless energy, although his concentration had slipped somewhat during filming that evening. The reason was right there, standing behind him, sliding his evil hands over Jared's poor, overstimulated dick, grinning his filthy grin as he pressed his groin into Jared's ass.

"B...bare," Jared stuttered. "Like you told me." He was shivering now, wanting the touches even though they were as much pain as pleasure. "What's in the bag? You gonna show me?" He let his head fall back on Jeff's shoulder, exposing his throat to his lover's lips. "I think the suspense is gonna kill me if you don't show me."

He felt fingers deftly unfastening the buttons of his fly, hissed in a breath as they slipped inside to find and tease him, mapping his erection and sending little shocks of pleasure through him.

"God," he moaned. "Anything, just... now, please."

Jared asking after the stuff from the store made Jeff grin into the delicious flesh of Jared's neck. "Soon," Jeff promised, vaguely. Any kinks could wait a little while. At that moment, Jared was so strung out and eager Jeff wasn't going to need anything more than their two bodies to make this hot and heavy.

"I need to check you out, make sure you didn't suffer any harm from going commando for the day." Jeff didn't go any further than opening Jared's pants and dipping his hand into that incredible heat for the first few minutes. Fingertips brushed over Jared's erection, finding slight dents in the skin, but it didn't feel as if the skin had been broken.

"We're not going to make it to a flat surface, are we, boy? I can feel you trembling. I gotta wonder if you can manage to stay upright through this." Holding Jared like this had its up side. The young man's height was a clear issue, but with his back to Jeff, Jared wasn't going to be completely aware of the difference. It also put Jeff's lips at just the right spot to whisper obscenities into Jared's ear.

"That's impressive. You're fucking hard. I'll bet it's been aching since you gave me your shorts." Jeff rubbed his thumb back and forth over the ridged spot half way along the side of Jared's cock. "I kept them down my trousers all day. Made it feel like a piece of you was pressed against me every time I had to change position. Sorta like this." Jeff shifted his hips, grinding himself against Jared's ass.

A slight push at the material and Jared's erection was free to stand up within the 'V' of fabric, although his balls were still mostly trapped. "You're going to come, standing right here." One of Jeff's hands curved, shielding over the head of Jared's cock. "I'm going to catch it when you do. Maybe I'll smear some of it on your beautiful face. Maybe I'll use it to open you up,” Jeff chuckled, low and rumbling in Jared's ear. “Or maybe I'll lick it off my hand. I've missed the taste of you."

All through the filming, Jared had felt very light-headed and terribly conscious of the fact that he was naked beneath his jeans. His performance had been that of a man who was convinced that everyone knew that he was sporting an erection that wouldn't quit, and each time he'd caught Jeff's eye it had brought a flush to his cheeks.

Now, here, with Jeff's hand caressing his dick, Jeff's deep voice murmuring filth into his ear, he was completely lost in the velvety voice as it spilled over him, teasing his nerve endings to prickling arousal and sending stabs of sweet sensation through his belly to melt him.

Jeff's thumb tickled Jared's cock, and his words tickled the parts inside - the dark places that couldn't be reached by a simple stroke of the hand. He gasped, momentarily lost for words, because this had been building all day, and it was too big, too strong for him to deal with. All he could think of was that hand on him, those dirty words in his ear, and the knowledge that whatever happened next was only the beginning.

He could feel Jeff's cock pressing up against his ass. It was something he wanted against his skin, so he finally found his voice, husky and breaking as he called Jeff's name, babbling that he wanted him, needed to feel him.

"Come on, Jeff. Don't fuck around. Please."

And then he came, because Jeff's hand couldn't be denied. And then he was lost, shaking, sweating, head back and neck arched to offer his throat to his dark, dirty, sexy lover.

The way Jared was moving against him made Jeff's cock jump. The shivery press of that long, lean body back into his was about more than sex. There was a rushing undercurrent of power to it. Jeff groaned at hearing Jared's voice cracking around his name. Yes, he wanted to have Jared, so bad he was aching, but as much as Jeff wanted that, he also needed to convince himself and Jared that he was worthy of this beautiful young man. Jeff needed to drag at least two orgasms out of Jared and he was going to try for three.

"Christ, that was hot." Jeff whispered against the side of Jared's neck, licking away the sweat that had beaded up. "You're such a sweet piece of work, Jared." One hand continued to cradle Jared's cock carefully, while the other lifted. Jeff inhaled the sharp scent of semen, considering. A smile tugged at Jeff's mouth and the sticky mess was smeared under Jared's jaw and down the side of his throat. Jeff's lips and tongue attacked those exact spots a moment later.

The still-tacky palm dragged over Jared's chest and stomach. "So fucking pretty," Jeff murmured as he lapped and bit at the soft skin below Jared's jaw. His fingers spread wide over Jared's navel. "The things I want to do to you. You make me crazy." Hips rocked. Jeff's cock felt like it was made of stone, and his balls were tight. The hand on Jared's stomach dragged down to a hip, holding him so Jeff could grind against him. "Bedroom, baby. Let's take this into the bedroom. I've got something that needs to cling to those fucking long legs of yours."

It was damned difficult, letting go of Jared, but the thought of how Jared was going to look once Jeff was done with him was an intoxicating bit of bait. "Get in there, sit on the bed and spread your legs wide, baby." A swat at Jared's ass made Jeff's hand tingle, and he snatched up the bag from the adult shop.

And, oh, god, it was that bag! Jared had been imagining what might be in the bag, and his imagination was terrifying him as well as arousing him. His knees felt wobbly after coming so hard, and his whole body was still feeling aftershocks. Jeff was all he could think about. Jeff's voice, murmuring his dirty thoughts, Jeff's eyes, hot and narrowed as they measured his unraveling, Jeff's hands finding places on his body that sent him skyrocketing, Jeff's tongue in his mouth and Jeff's cock in his ass, piercing, claiming.

He was dry mouthed as he went to his room, hastily divesting himself of the remainder of his clothing as he walked. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he allowed his knees to splay, his cock already showing interest in what was to come, because Jeff had that bag with him, and it was driving him crazy, speculating on what was going to happen next.

Leaning back, he rested his hands on his bed, threw his chest out and allowed his head to loll a little in a pose he'd seen Sandy affect, hoping he looked provocative and feeling slightly silly to be aping his pretty girlfriend.

"Ready," he said, voice breathy. "Do your worst."

Jeff had to pause in the doorway even though his body was complaining about the teasing delay. Fingers gripping the plastic handles, Jeff forced himself to stop and sweep his gaze over Jared. Jeff's lips were parted, because keeping his mouth tightly closed didn't provide enough oxygen to fuel the hyped-up state Jared had him worked into.

"Christ... the legs on you." Jeff pushed into movement, stepping forward slowly, still staring. He stopped just short of the bed. "Lay back," Jeff ordered. "Lick your fingers." Jared was too far back on the bed to get fucked right this second, but the pose was there. The sprawl, the way his hair fell back from his face, the gleam of come drying on his belly. "Touch yourself. Your nipples," Jeff specified. "I don't want to see them soften."

Knees bent, and Jeff crouched down. He indulged in one stroking caress up the inside of Jared's leg before reaching into the bag. With it on the floor and Jared flat on his back, the boy would hear shrink-wrap giving way, but he wouldn't be able to see what came out of the bag.

Jeff was tempted to demand that Jared talk, but he'd noticed it was more effective to make Jared listen instead. "I gotta wonder," Jeff discarded the bits of cardboard that the stockings he'd bought were wrapped around. "Those fingers of yours, I'll bet they wandered. Alone in the dark... a healthy eager boy like you... I know you jerked off." Jeff brushed a fingertip down the crease between Jared's leg and his balls. "Did you do it baby? Did you reach back there and slip a finger into your ass?"

Jared's ankle was caught and his foot lifted. "Were there girls? Did you tip your hips while they were groping you... while their mouths were on you... trying to coax any of them... just God-damn fuck please... one of you slide your finger back... but you didn't dare ask because you knew it was dirty." Jared's foot was settled on Jeff's bent knee. The stocking was rolled over Jared's toes.

"Because girls get fucked. Women and boys like you. Boys that are too fucking pretty for their own damned good. Oh yeah, baby. You've got the legs for this." Slowly, exploring the texture of nylon over skin as he rolled it higher, Jeff edged the white stocking up Jared's calf.

There was rustling and crinkling, and Jared wanted to crane his neck and see what the hell Jeff had down on the floor, but he'd know soon enough, and he was dazed too, bemused by Jeff's deep, dirty voice and the things he was saying.

His fingers moved of their own accord to carry out Jeff's instructions, finding and teasing his nipples as he listened, spellbound, to the things Jeff was saying. As the finger slid down towards his ass, he jumped, so bound up in the words, and Jeff's mouth, and the moist pink of his tongue as he licked his lips, that he'd forgotten the rest.

He was getting hard again, and he wanted to tell Jeff that he'd never been fucked by anyone - never knew ‘til Jeff showed him just how amazing it could feel. He wanted to tell Jeff everything; all about the girls he's been with, and about how Jeff had opened his eyes to so much more.

He opened his mouth to start telling him, and Jeff took hold of his foot, and it all went clean out of his mind, because there was nylon rolling up his leg, and firm, sure hands settling it into place, and he was shaking all of a sudden.

"Fuck," he breathed - the obligatory protest falling from his lips. "I'm gonna look like a dork."

And inside his head, he knew it didn't matter, because Jeff wanted this, and he wanted what Jeff wanted, because that meant that Jeff wanted him, and if he couldn't feel Jeff's cock inside him soon, he was gonna die.

"No, no, no..." Jeff paused with the stocking rolled up to just above Jared's knee. A set of wet kisses marked the nylon, darkening it in places. Black would be good too, he thought. He'd buy them next time, when he could get to a proper store, one where the rest of the accessories he wanted were designed for Jared's body type rather than just big women. There hadn't been much choice this evening, because it had been a last moment thing.

"You're beautiful. Every time I look at you, you're beautiful no matter what you're wearing or what you're doing. You amaze me." The stocking was smoothed the rest of the way up. It was topped with a band of heavy elastic to hold it up and decorated with a pink ribbon. Jeff couldn't help but smile at the sight. He caught his finger under the supporting band, pulled it out and let it snap back against Jared inner thigh. Three kisses were pressed to the bare skin between the top of the stocking and the base of Jared's balls before Jeff rocked back and set to the other leg.

"Yeah, I want to feel these wrapped around my hips." Fingertips smoothed down the inside of Jared's leg, once the other nylon had been put in place. "Christ you've no idea how pretty your legs are, Jared... how slutty-sweet they look parted like this." Rising up to his knees, Jeff ran one hand slowly up each leg until he was framing Jared's cock and balls. "Soon..." The promise was whispered against Jared's belly. "One more piece."

Pulling back was difficult, but he'd waited this long. Once Jeff stripped there was going to be no more pausing, and he wanted to wrap the lacy little half-corset he'd bought around Jared's waist. He wanted Jared waking up in the morning with his frills still on. "This too, pretty baby." The bit of satin and lace was fished out of the bag and Jeff held it up so Jared could see exactly what he was agreeing to.

It felt to Jared as if he was always completely out of control around Jeff. He could feel his generous mouth curving into an O of surprise at the thing Jeff was holding out, and he wasn't sure whether Jeff was mocking him, or if he was serious as he sat there, knees akimbo, sprawled out on his duvet like a girl in a skin magazine.

He swallowed, dry mouthed. He didn't ever really try to dress up - quite the reverse usually. He avoided suits, hell, he avoided shoes whenever he could, usually contenting himself with flip-flops, unless Sandy chivvied him into putting something on his feet.

He'd been content to leave the fancy clothes to Jensen since joining the Supernatural cast, but somehow, now, he thought that it would be nice to get dressed up for Jeff, just to see how it would go down. Of course, now he wasn't sure whether getting dressed up for Jeff would entail a suit and tie, or a pair of tight jeans and a sleeveless T, or a French maid's outfit. He was almost inclined to think it might be the latter.

"Why is it that you make me feel so freakin' weird?" he asked Jeff as he sat up to allow his grinning lover to put the corset on him. "I'm always off-balance when I'm around you. What the hell are you doing to me?" The smile he gave Jeff as he asked his question robbed it of its sting, but it was plain that he was really in earnest. "You make me do all this stuff. It's like I'm addicted."

He didn't say any more, but when he finally had the corset on, he rose to his feet and mugged a little, pouting and raising his arms to push his hair back a la Marilyn Monroe.

The short corset was just a bit too tight, made as it was for a female body, which was all the better. It would leave small marks behind even when it was taken off. Jeff wanted Jared to feel this into tomorrow. "It's nothing you don't want to do, Jared," Jeff murmured, smoothing his fingers down the line of Jared's lace-bound waist. "You have a sensuous nature, baby. Your skin wants to feel. Your mouth wants to taste." Jeff dragged his palm down over a hip and onto a leg. "That and you get off on it... doing things that make you uncomfortable just because I want you to. You want me to control you... just a bit."

Jared's cock was exposed between the corset and the stockings. Jeff cupped his balls and used the side of his thumb to scrape the underside of the shaft. Settling back on his heels, Jeff was looking up as Jared climbed upright. His hand tracked lower, feeling down the outside of the stocking. The pose Jared offered up made Jeff grin. Yeah, he was getting a 'Rocky Horror' vibe, considering how tall and well built Jared was, but there was so much more to it than that.

Jeff rose slowly, keeping his hands pressed to either side of his lover to trace the line of him as he got higher. The back of the corset was caught once Jeff was standing. His other hand lifted to tangle in thick hair. Christ, he was never going to get tired of the feel of that silky hair wrapped around his fingers. "Down on your knees, baby. Undress me."

The words thundered through Jared's brain, and Jared knew that he was right. Jeff was dangerous; Jeff was intense and sexy, and Jared liked when Jeff dragged him out of his comfort zone and made him do the dirty, dirty stuff he did, because - well - because Jared trusted him on a level he'd never trusted anyone else, ever.

"I want to please you," he said, thinking the "L" word but not quite saying it. "I want for you keep coming back."

He dropped to his knees, finding that a little hard because the corset he was wearing was so tight that he found breathing rather difficult. Jeff's fingers tangled in his hair, sensual and sharp when the fingers tugged. He started with Jeff's shoes, unlacing them and lifting each foot out, discarding it along with the sock. Moving up with a little shudder, he turned his attention to the well-worn jeans Jeff had on and unbuttoned them, allowing them to slide down to Jeff's knees.

Jeff was erect. His cock tented the boxer-briefs he was wearing, leaving a wet mark where it had already starting to leak in approval of Jared's actions. Jared leaned forward to press his mouth to it, licking, then sucking through the fabric until it was translucent, and Jeff's cock could be seen through it.

Jared peeled the underwear down at last, pushing briefs and jeans off in one fluid motion. He couldn't resist burying his face in the crisp, dark curls and inhaling Jeff's scent. "You smell so good," he said, softly. "So good."

Christ, but Jared had a hell of a nice mouth. Jeff was leaking before his underwear was down around his ankles, and the feel of what Jared did after Jeff had been bared... it was fucking gorgeous. Exhaling heavily, Jeff tried to retain his self-control. Shoving his cock down Jared's throat right then seemed like a good idea, but after all this build up, Jeff wanted more and Jared needed more.

Using the handle he'd made out of Jared's hair, Jeff tipped the young man's head back when it felt like the tremors were getting too strong. "What you do to me," Jeff said softly. There was a thin dribble of pre-come leaking from John's body. The hand that wasn't in Jared's hair steadied Jeff's cock. "This, you do this to me." A line of the clear sticky fluid was painted down Jared's nose. "Open your mouth, baby," Jeff instructed. "Ah, ah," the sound was vaguely scolding. "Just kneel there and take it, no grabbing after your treat." As much as he wanted to push his erection in, Jeff made himself settle for smearing his lover's lips instead.

The sight of Jared looking up with small beads of moisture clinging to his lips caused another shudder, and more sticky fluid welled up. "Yeah, that's fucking pretty. Slowly... lick your lips now." Jeff's body, already heavy with desire, was starting to burn from the inside out. He released Jared's hair. "Damn, I need to fuck you so bad it hurts. On the bed! Now!"

Lashes lowered so that there was the barest glitter of eyes, Jared took his time to lick his lips clean. The taste of Jeff was salty-sweet, promising all the dirty things that Jared could imagine, and more that he absolutely couldn't. His tongue swiped over his lips, slow and intent, cleaning each droplet of Jeff away and leaving them spit-shiny and smiling.

He gave a little shudder when he heard Jeff's words. Fucking pretty! That's just how he wanted to be for Jeff. He wanted to be an addiction, not just a minor league starlet in a show that might or might not go for three seasons. He wanted to be something Jeff couldn't forget.

Slowly, almost insolently, he scooted back onto the bed, using his elbows and his heels. He was well aware of the way he must look to Jeff, clad as he was in lace and satin, his long cock almost the color of his corset, rearing up to stain the satin as he worked his way back.

He smiled at Jeff, settling himself against the pillows, putting his heels together and then allowing his knees to fall apart, sluttish and inviting, all of him on offer to the dark, devastating lover at the foot of the bed.

"Anything, Jeff. Just tell me. You make me feel so good, I'll give you anything."

Damn, but he was hard, and it was a dull ache in the base of his spine. He wanted action now, but he wouldn't ask, daren't ask, because then it would all be over, and spinning out this moment for as long as possible was a part of the whole deliciously deviant excitement. He eyed Jeff, willing him to come and fuck him, mark him, own him, and he smiled.

Jeff's stomach pinched and flipped. He'd meant to find and exploit any kink he could find in Jared. He'd meant to give the young man things he'd never had before in order to convince Jared that he was a perfect fantasy come true. That's what he'd meant to happen. In a matter of two heavy breaths and a few sentences in Jared's soft, inviting whisper, everything had turned upside down. Suddenly it was Jared who was offering to fulfill Jeff's every nasty kink. Jared was the one spread out and looking like something from a dark corner of Jeff's imagination.

"Oh fuck!" Jeff exhaled as if from a blow. A knee hit the mattress. Jeff grabbed at an ankle and bent in to drag his open mouth up the inside of Jared's leg. His tongue left darkening wet marks on the stocking. The texture of it was amazing, but it was nothing close to the taste that exploded on Jeff's tongue when he finally reached bare skin. He was trying to be careful, well, not trying that hard. Teeth were scraping, leaving faint marks up that last little bit of exposed leg and Jared's sharp hip. Bite marks reddened the flesh above and below the short corset.

There was no damned way that anyone was going to see Jared's bare body and not see signs of ownership written on his skin. That concept shouldn't have gotten Jeff as hot as it did, but he couldn't help the primal pleasure he was taking in the idea. Jeff twisted his fingers into the pale material, making it tighten a bit more, enough that closures strained. "Anything..." Jeff echoed before his mouth pulled at a hard nipple. "Yeah." Jeff grabbed at one leg, lifting it, pushing it so it bent up towards Jared's chest. "Everything. I want to kiss every inch of you."

Pulling back was painful, but Jeff had to grope on the floor after his pants and the tube in the pocket. As soon as his fingers closed on the plastic, Jeff surged up to cover Jared again. "I am going to fuck you so completely that you'll still be tasting my come in the back of your throat tomorrow at lunch."

"Oh, yeah." The words were breathed out in a soft, wondering voice. Somehow, all of Jared's flippant, childlike behavior was peeled away, leaving behind a sultry presence that exuded pheromones as he waited for Jeff to make good his threat.

Jared was learning. He was well past being shocked now, and he knew how much he enjoyed these kinky little games that Jeff brought to him. He was beginning to realize that he had a certain amount of power over his dark-eyed lover. The trick, he told himself, was to remain innocent, and he wasn't fooling himself there; he knew that he wasn't very experienced. He also knew that he'd lose some of that innocent appeal with every new kinky trick that Jeff pulled out of his warped psyche.

Jared looked at Jeff - really looked. Jeff didn't look a bit like John Winchester. Where John was grim, Jeff was merry, and his smile lit up his eyes in a way that sent the blood singing through Jared's veins. At that moment Jeff was studying Jared in a manner that was so intense that his dick leapt in response, and the breath caught at the back of his throat. "Oh, yeah," he whispered again as Jeff held up the tube. "Come on, old man. Show me what you've got."

He spread his knees wide again, licked his lips and reached down to toy with his cock, just two fingers and a thumb to spread the pre-come that was oozing from it over his shaft. The touch of his own fingers made him quiver, almost too much for him in his present state of arousal, so he lifted his fingers to his lips and sucked, trying to look like some of the playboy models he'd seen.

"Brat," Jeff tried for a stern glare but he couldn't stop the leering grin that broke out when Jared toyed with himself. The tube in his hand wouldn't open nearly fast enough even though it was a flip-top. Slick spilled out on Jeff's own thigh. Jeff dragged his thumb through the mess.

"Your body is amazing." Jeff talked to make up for having to drop his gaze away from Jared's face. His thumb pressed in between firm ass-cheeks. Jeff rubbed first, an insistent back and forth. "Here. You're so damned tight, but it just takes a tiny spark to bring out your hunger, to make you open for me." The tip of his thumb pushed in, retreated, rubbed and then penetrated again.

Leaning close, Jeff swiped a broad-tongued lick behind Jared's balls. His mouth opened and he exhaled against the sensitive skin. "Young. Eager." Bottom teeth scraped carefully. "Sluttish." Jeff pushed on the word, pressing his thumb in to the knuckle. "Nasty sweet, like that candy you're always playing with... making it look like foreplay. I see your mouth working at those strips, and I can't get past how much better it would be if you were sucking my cock instead."

Jeff buried his thumb the rest of the way and wiggled it before pulling it out. Another smear through the gel and Jeff tried for two intertwined fingers instead. "Yeah, you like that. A bit thicker, a bit longer. It's not what you want, but it's a start." Sweat was starting to drip down Jeff's nose so he shook his head and then stretched to mouth at Jared's flesh.

Jared wanted cock, but he'd take the fingers, if that was what was on offer. Yeah, he was dirty; he was sluttish, and it was all Jeff's fault. He wondered if Jeff thought he was like this for anyone else, and opened his mouth to protest, allowing his fingers, still glossy with his own fluids, to fall from his lips.

"You like me this way, don't you? You like teaching me all the kinky stuff just as much as I like learning it." He smiled, wide, white smile with dimples like canyons, irrepressible at the corners of his mouth. "Your slut, Jeff; that's what I am, and I want what you give me."

He didn't say anything more, because the fingers inside him were wriggling in deeper and tickling across his sweet spot, eliciting a gasp and a shudder that effectively shut him up.

Eyes glazed, lashes fanning over his cheeks as he tried to breathe, Jared did his best to get more everything from Jeff. He wanted Jeff's mouth, his hands on him, his cock in him, his skin pressed all over him. He would have been ready to beg, if only he could get his breath back.

Jeff was still lingering down beside his balls, and every puff of air as he growled out his appraisal of Jared's nature tickled over him, set the skin of his scrotum tightening, furling, drawing up to press against his cock. He reached down to cup Jeff's cheek in one large hand, trying to hint to Jeff that he might want to slide up his body and maybe slip him a little tongue, perhaps even fuck him.

"Mine," Jeff murmured against Jared's palm. "Mine to explore. Mine to corrupt." He twisted his fingers and grinned at the shudder that ran through Jared. "I'm going to kiss every inch of you." As much as he wanted to crawl up Jared's body, Jeff lingered just a little longer.

"They can all look at you, but I'm the one that gets to touch you, all hard and ready for me." The way that Jared's stockinged legs were spreading was beautiful. The way his young lover's body responded to the push, pull and twist of Jeff's fingers was so sensual that it made Jeff's head spin.

Jeff withdrew his fingers for a moment and stared. This kind of decadence needed to be memorized. It was the sort of thing that would keep a body heated all the way through on the worst nights and into old age. "You are incredible, boy."

Nibble-kissing his way up Jared's tall frame was an amazing experience that shouldn't really be rushed, but Jeff's balls were starting to ache. "This is mine," Jeff huffed out after dragging his lips along the side of Jared's erection. "Mine, mine, mine." The word was repeated over and over as Jeff's mouth traveled upward.

Even the corset was nuzzled. Jared might not feel it as intensely there, but the fabric teased Jeff's nose, and the hard muscle underneath could be felt when he bit down. Jeff mouthed at nipples before dragging his teeth up along the arch of Jared's throat.

"So fucking pretty. So fucking hot. Damn, baby." Jeff's hip bumped Jared's inner thigh as he slid his body into position. "Now Jared. I need you now. I'll go slow. Tell me if it hurts." Not that Jeff could promise he'd stop, but he thought he might be able to slow down. Or then again, not.

Jeff had intense, amber eyes and thick black lashes that Jared wanted to lick. He did lick, extending the pink point of his tongue to stroke delicately over one eyelid as he raised his legs to wrap them around Jeff's hips.

"It won't hurt," he murmured, as his hands cradled Jeff's face, holding it so that he could press his lips first to one cheek and then to his mouth, gentle, silently requesting more, the tip of his tongue emerging again to slip over Jeff's lower lip.

He could feel Jeff's hand still pressing between his legs, holding himself steady as he readied his cock, so hard, so big. He drew in a breath, sucked on Jeff's lip and tried to relax as that huge cock pressed into him, stretched him, began to pierce him.

He moaned, more because this is what he wanted than because it hurt, although it did hurt some, burned him as it stretched him, until he thought that maybe he'd split in two. Still, when Jeff paused in his assault, Jared used his hands and his heels to urge him on, pull him closer, wanting him to hurry, hurry, hurry.

There was a moment when Jared thought he was going to die from the pain, and then a moment later when he knew that he needed more, because the pain was waning, and he was complete, possessed, owned, and that was exactly what he wanted.

"God, fuck, yeah, Jeff," he whispered against the mouth he wanted to taste so badly. "You're so big; I feel like you could tear me in half. If this kills me, you will take the corset off, won't you? I wouldn't want the National Enquirer to put me on the front page. You let that happen to me and I swear I'll haunt you." There was a slight laugh in his voice, amongst the desperation and the need. Evidently, even when he was stretched to the max and dying to be used, he was a joker.

Jeff flexed his hips. He was in as deep as he could get, his balls tight against Jared's ass, and for a moment, Jared wished they could stay like that forever, National Enquirer or no, but then Jeff moved, and he suddenly knew that this is what he wanted.

"God, yes, do it!" Jared whispered, and tightened his heels.

Maybe Jared had been with other people in their time apart, maybe even men, but it sure as hell didn't feel like it. Jared's body was straining under Jeff's, vibrating on that thin line between pleasure and pain during the first press. "No one but me... sees you like this," Jeff qualified the words. He didn't want to. He wanted to stop at the first part of the statement, but Jared was young, beautiful, and their jobs would demand long separations.

Jeff felt slippery nylon whispering against his skin. With those long legs wrapped around him, Jared wasn't going to slip in place. He could spare a hand to slide up the fancy fabric that was cinching Jared's waist tight. Jeff thumbed a hard nipple as he rocked in and out of Jared's exquisite body. "Baby." The word was grunted out. "Pretty fucking angel."

The kiss Jeff tried for was imperfect. Too much bottom lip and it was rough, with teeth scraping. Even so, it was a delicious kiss. Jeff swallowed down gasps and offered up a few desperate noises of his own. There was fire racing up and down Jeff's spine. Every push crackled through his nerves. "Love... this," Jeff hissed, barely substituting the second word in time. "Christ, Jared... baby. You feel amazing." Jeff dug his fingers in, not caring if the cheap frills ripped. He'd get better. He'd wrap Jared in silk, wrap him in leather, wrap him in soft ropes and black scarves. Everything he wanted to do to Jared, with Jared, spun Jeff's brain.

The kiss was what Jared had been waiting for, and he took it greedily, fiercely, trying through his eagerness to show Jeff just how much he wanted this, wanted him.

Jeff was deep inside him now, finding his hot spot with every little movement, and his hands were dragging pleasure through him in counterpoint. His worldview narrowed to that spot where they were joined, and to the hands that were stroking over him, plucking sensation from him. He wished that he could leave a mark on Jeff that would show people that Jeff was his. He wished that he could be sure that Jeff actually was his.

The corset he was wearing constricted his breathing, and as Jeff fucked him, he gasped, his chest heaving. He fisted Jeff's hair, dragging his lover's face closer so that they could kiss again, Jared's mouth soft and wet and ripe as fruit beneath Jeff's as he did his best to suck the face off his lover.

"You're the one," he murmured to Jeff, his fingers expressing in Braille on Jeff's skin everything he was afraid to admit to in words. "I'll do anything..."

Their bodies were crushing Jared's cock up against the satin of the corset, and he could feel the rub of the fabric, wet and sticky from the juices he was oozing. Every thrust that Jeff made, every flex of his hips abraded the head of his dick, and he thought that he might be going to die. He moved his own hips as best as he was able, trying for more depth, more thrust, more of Jeff inside him, and knew that all it was going to take is just one more shove.

How's a man supposed to resist? Jared was saying 'anything' and moving like a dream come true underneath Jeff. Everything about the young man not only welcomed Jeff but suggested that Jared could take... wanted to take more from Jeff.

"This is it," Jeff hissed between the words. He grunted, as inelegant a noise as it was, on the next thrust into Jared's body. "I want this." Fabric was ripping. It was more likely that the off the rack corset was tearing than Jared's sheets. "Want... you." Jeff mouthed at Jared's jaw. "Need... you." His balance was fucked. Jeff hooked his hips at the end of each thrust and tried to drag his stomach over Jared's weeping erection, because trying to grab his lover's cock would collapse Jeff's body.

"Touch yourself," Jeff demanded. "Fucking stroke yourself, baby. I'm gonna come... you... want you to... son of a bitch... you feel... fuck, Jared." Jeff was losing it. "Come on, lover... come on, love. Baby. Love you... like this."

Jeff's eyes had shut tight. His mouth fell open, but the words were drying up. There was very little beyond shoving his dick into the body beneath him, and the fire that was burning up Jeff's spine. The pressure around Jeff's cock demanded his orgasm; it dragged satisfaction out of him. The last few jolts were brutal and blissful at the same time.

Burnt out whispers were pressed to skin that was heated and wet. "Perfect. Fucking perfect." Shivers prickled through Jeff's muscles. "You okay, baby?"

The world had condensed into a very small space. There was just the insistent pressure of Jeff's thrusts as he started to lose it, and the path of fiery bliss that his cock was igniting inside Jared. Flickers of pleasure tickled his thighs, working their way up his spine and tightening his balls, and that was all there was in the world. Jared was wound up tighter than a watch spring, and all he could do was cling to Jeff, pull him in as deep and as tight as he would go and strive for just that one tiny extra bit of pressure to tip him over the edge.

When it came at last, it was his ears that delivered the coup de grace. He heard Jeff saying, "Love you," and that did it. He cried out as he came, sending sticky strings of spunk to smear between them, coating the satin of his corset.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever, his cock pulsing, spurting, his whole body flailing out of his control. Jared couldn't speak yet, couldn't do anything at all except ride the tide of sweet release and let Jeff's words play over and over in his mind. Sure, they were said at a time when he knew only too well that a guy would say anything, but...

Not shy at the moment, Jared pulled Jeff down and glued his mouth to him, sucking hard, losing himself in the taste and the feel and the heady scent of sex.

"I think... I think I love you, Jeff," he whispered, when he could finally speak.

There were still sparkles of sensation running up along Jeff's cock to heat his belly. He wasn't quite ready to be still. He wasn't even ready to fall over quite yet. Just a few rocks of his body against Jared's. Yeah, that felt damned nice. Then Jeff was being pulled down into a kiss that fried out the few brain cells Jeff still had working. He tried to chase after Jared's lips when they parted from his.

The words, when they came didn't make perfect sense even though Jeff was seeing them as well as hearing them. Maybe it was because of the ripple of pleasure that came with Jared's whisper. He was hips to ass with his young lover, those long legs still wrapped around him. So yeah, he was feeling the words too. It made it damned hard to form a verbal response, even though he knew he had to make one. Just kissing Jared again wouldn't be enough, no matter how good an idea that seemed to be.

Jeff tried to push his brain past simply crowing with delight at hearing Jared say it was love. "Good." Jeff's fingers move enough to toy with Jared's sweaty, silky hair. "Because you're mine." Jeff brushed his mouth along Jared's jaw. "I'm going to give you everything you need, take such good care of you, so you stay with me, because..." His gaze lifted. Jeff had to look Jared in the eyes for this, so there would be no doubt. "I love you too." He'd have smiled, but a tremor ran through him. He had to pull out, pull away.

Sliding his hand to ease Jared's leg down, Jeff kissed down the center of Jared's body as they came apart. "Christ... You must love me. Look what I've done to you." The corset was leaving red marks, Jeff could see the edge of them as Jared's body shifted.

Jared's body ached, but he didn't care. He was flying, warm and satisfied and happy in the way that only Jared and Labrador puppies could be. His smile was luminous as he gazed down his body, trying to see what Jeff was talking about. Jeff loved him at the moment, and it was always easy to say that when you'd had a really good fuck, but Jared would take it, because what they'd just had was so incredible. Just thinking about it made his cock stir, even though the evidence of his orgasm was still sticky on the cheap satin and lace about his middle.

"It doesn't hurt. I kinda like it. Nobody ever made me feel like you do," he whispered, soft, because he didn't want to tempt the gods. "You're really twisted, you know that?" He grinned, impossibly wider even than before. "I like that. You're spoiling me for everyone else."

"Damn, you've discovered my master plan." Jeff put enough amusement into his voice that it might not sound like the truth.

Moving just a bit, Jeff reached so he could unfasten the short corset. "I bought out every magazine in the sex shop the day after we first worked together. I've got bits highlighted and bookmarked, so I can execute my seduction of you," he teased.

Jared's flesh was marked by compression as well as by the corset. Jeff should have taken him in another position. "Damn... sorry." The frilly bit was tossed aside, and Jeff set to kissing the angry marks. One especially deep impression was gently licked from the bottom, upward.

Pausing, Jared considered, while his fingers played with the lace at the edge of the corset, and an impish smirk dawned. "But tell me... Katie Heigl. What's it like making out with her? I always fancied her. Tell me some smut, and I'll keep my stockings on for you."

"Katie was dating someone. I don't poach." Jeff stroked his thumb up a dent and looked up at Jared. His voice was pitched low and serious. "I don't like to share what's mine," Jeff stared for a moment before cracking a smile. "So it wouldn't be right to go after someone else's lover. But I'll make up something if it means you'll keep those on for the rest of the night." His knee dug into the mattress so Jeff could push higher, spooning up behind Jared.

Jeff's hand smoothed up Jared's ribs. His thumb brushed a nipple. "I can come up with a story about Katie, a donkey and a vat of lime jello, if it means keeping you against me, just like this. I did some internet research too. I'm perfecting my evil plan to enslave you, Jared."

"Lime jello, eh? There's got to be some weird, Freudian significance to that." Jared smirked, temporarily sated and purring like a cat at the continuing caresses. "It's okay if you don't make stuff up," he allowed, touching his lips to Jeff's temple and sighing. He was sticky and sore, and he was wearing ladies' stockings, and he'd never felt quite so good in his life.

"It should bother me you're interested in the whys of the jello, but not the donkey... except I'm thinking that's rather a good omen about the extent of your kinky streak." Jeff's small laugh was exhaled against Jared's skin.

"You want to enslave me?" Jared asked, mobile lips widening again into his trademark grin. "I hope you aren't gonna make me wash dishes and stuff. That's so not my thing. I'd rather you ate off paper plates for the rest of the century."

He took one of Jeff's hands and slid it down his skin to cup his ass. "This is nice," he breathed, and then dared to ask the thing that he really wanted to know. "This is a bit more than just casual screwing, isn't it? I mean for me it is, anyway. I don't want to make an idiot of myself."

Jared's ass feels amazing, like it was made to fit into the curve of Jeff's hand. He closed his eyes for a second, lingering in the moment before it had to be broken by the reality of who they were and what was expected of them. Jeff was tempted to make a crack about how Jared making an idiot of himself was part of his charm, but this wasn't the time or place.

"You don't need to do any cooking or dishes for me. No doing laundry or washing floors, although I wouldn't mind you washing the car if it means your clothes get soaked and there's bubbles clinging to you," Jeff assured him. "I'm thinking more in the line of keeping you naked whenever we're alone... maybe playing with your cock for hours while you're laying out on the couch trying to concentrate on your script."

"I don't want casual screwing." Jeff nuzzled at the back of Jared's jaw, near his ear. "The thing is, we're not nine to five accountants who live in a pink house in the 'burbs. There's going to be separations, baby. Long ones. There's the media to consider. And you're young, a rising star. I don't want to mess up your career. Me, I'm walking a fine edge too. I might have one more shot at making myself a name and that's something guys my age don't get too often. So you and I, we've got to think long and hard about it, before we start frenching in front of the press."

Jeff inhales. "But this, what we have in here, in private," he held Jared tight, "I want this so bad it makes my head spin."

The words that Jeff was saying made Jared gasp as much as the embrace. He molded himself to Jeff's body, all hard muscle and desperate yearning. He was justifiably proud of his own physique. He wasn't a skinny kid anymore, in fact, he was ripped, thanks to his daily workouts. His chest was strong and beautifully defined, and his butt was as hard and firm as it could be. Jeff's hand squeezed one of his buttocks, and he smiled, spreading his thighs a little in invitation.

Jeff's comment about his degree of kink was considered, and after thinking for a few moments, he leaned forward to whisper against Jeff's ear, unable to resist licking it, pointing his tongue and drawing it around the little folds inside. Jared's lips spread again in one of his ready grins, and he murmured softly, "I've always had a thing for donkeys, see." He paused. "And guys that are hung like donkeys."

He had to laugh - after all, he was Jared, and he couldn't stop nature. "Tell the truth, I don't know what degree of kink I have. Something tells me that you're gonna help me explore that - or at least, I hope so."

Even if Jared's words hadn't drawn it out of him, Jeff would have had to join in when Jared started laughing. The sound of it was infectious. Jared was amazing, sizzling in the sheets and a delight to be around the rest of the time.

The flick of Jared's tongue was something more arousing than a tickle, but the kind of response it deserved was going to have to wait until Jeff recovered his stamina.

"I'll need a paintbrush next I think." Jeff continued to play his fingers over his lover. "Then some candles somewhere down the road and maybe even clothes-pins." He attempted to waggle his eyebrows in old-school movie villain fashion. "Oh, and a picnic table or a hiking trail."

"See if you can work an egg whisk and a piece of wet celery in there," said Jared, laughing softly. "You'll get points for inventiveness." He rolled to kiss Jeff, nipping at the man's softly bearded chin.

There was suddenly thumping to be heard out in the other room, and Jeff jerked his chin toward the door. "Fair warning, no dogs on the bed when we're actually having sex. I told you. I don't share."

"Yeah, I take your point about the dogs. There would be nothing worse than Harley suddenly licking your balls just at the moment of truth." Jared smirked. "Anyway, they take up most of the bed, and right now it's something I want for myself."

The sixteen years between them just at that moment seemed to have fallen away, and Jared had lost some of his awe that this man wanted him. In its place there was a warmth and camaraderie that he wanted Jeff to feel, too. "So you think about pinning me down to a picnic table with clothes-pins, and I'll just fall asleep right here, okay?" he murmured, arranging Jeff so that he could pillow his head on one meaty shoulder. "I wanna get a tattoo like yours, tomorrow," he murmured, drowsily, and yawned.

"Pinning you to a picnic table... yeah, there's a thought," Jeff chuckled, half at the idea and half at the way Jared had just shoved and jostled them both into a comfortable position in much the same manner as Bisou would. He wasn't going to warn Jared that lying on his back might make him snore. This pose they'd fallen into was too wonderful to spoil.

Tattoo? Jeff looked down at Jared without moving their bodies. That would be an argument for the morning. There was no way Jeff wanted a vision of Eric wailing and tearing at his hair chasing him into sleep. None of Jeff's plans for tomorrow involved a tattoo shop, although something smaller and out of the way, especially if he got to watch Jared get inked… Yeah, that was a damned fine image to take into his dreams.

There were a lot of images running through Jared's quicksilver brain, and they all involved Jeff and they were all pretty much all X-rated. He sighed happily, placed his hand over Jeff's heart and prepared for sleep. For a moment, Sandy's face floated up in his drowsy mind, but she was swiftly banished as something to think about later.

"Funny how things turn out," he said softly. "Thought you'd like Jensen so much more. He's the pretty one. I'm just the tall, annoying one. Not complaining though." He yawned again, mightily. "Too much to think about. Safe here and now." There was a little, soft sigh that was almost a sob, and then Jared relaxed completely, one leg, still clad in its nylon stocking, wrapped around Jeff's body.

Back: Overexposed –|


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional