Overexposed

Fandom: Supernatural RPF

Category/Rated: R for M/M dirtiness

Year/Length: 2006/~4694 words

Pairing: Jeff Morgan/Jared Padalecki

Spoilers: Possible for "In My Time of Dying"

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

Warning: RPS

Summary: The summer break took them all off on their separate projects, but now they're back, and Jeff can't help remembering how it felt to spank Jared's ass.

Series: sequel to Consequences, followed by Pretty In Pink

Beta: by the fast and fabulous [info]ailurophile6 without whom we'd be floundering in seas of grammatical uncertainty.

hr

Jeff is scratching at his beard when he arrives on the set for the first morning after hiatus. His face is rather itchy, but a real beard will look a damned sight better than anything the make-up crew could do. There are lots of, "hi, how the hell are you"s, going around. Everyone is trying to fit themselves back into the group dynamic after so long apart.

All of it is interesting to watch from his place just in the shadows, lurking amid the clutter of equipment. Even so, Jeff's attention narrows quickly as his ears pick up a hearty laugh from Jared. Jeff wonders how much of the attraction that grew over their intense end of season affair still remains.

Certainly Jeff is still feeling it. A few months worth of separation, a couple of short romances with women, a damned lot of rest and recovery as well as some interesting jobs should have cleared Jeff's head. It hasn't. One look at Padalecki, one earful of that laugh, one eyeful of that tall, delicious frame, and he's right back there, wondering just what Jared would let Jeff do, if Jeff can get the younger man alone. Not that Jeff can wait for Jared to wander off by himself. He needs to know NOW. Jeff needs to see the look in Jared's eyes as soon as possible.

Projecting every ounce of confidence he possesses, Jeff strides out into the light and over to where Jensen and Jared are standing.

"Hello, boys." The greeting is purposefully chosen and even more purposefully drawled out. "You two been behaving yourselves over the break, or should I be limbering up my arm to knock some sense into you brats?" Jeff grins at Jensen to make the threat seem more like a joke, which earns Jeff a smile and a shoulder-patting hug.

"And how's the baby of the family been behaving?" Jeff turns his full attention on Jared.

The sounds in the room suddenly fade for Jared. To tell the truth, the young giant has been forcibly restraining himself from calling Jeff for the past six weeks, and his ability to concentrate on anything but the encounter that's now in progress has been zilch. He licks his lips, is about to leap forward and claim Jeff, when the object of his affection addresses Jensen with a sweet smile, and so Jared stays where he is, watching warily to see if Jeff is going to put the moves on his luscious co-star.

He needn't have worried. When Jeff turns those guileless brown eyes on him, Jared can see the heat in them, and knows that it's for him. He can't stop himself from grinning impossibly wide, wanting to touch Jeff, knowing that he's radiating come hither vibes but completely unable to dampen them down.

"Daddy," he burbles at last. "Welcome home!" He surges forward at last, enveloping Jeff in a hug that smothers him, lifting one leg to wrap around his waist in a move that's apparently jokey, but actually isn't at all. "Missed you," he whispers, while he's got Jeff in his choke-hold.

"C'mon, dude, don't strangle the talent," laughs Jensen, used to Jared's flamboyant displays, completely unaware of the subtext going on before his very eyes.

"Yeah, put him down, Jared; you don't know where he's been!" Eric, who's flown down to help get things rolling for the new season, has just come up to greet Jeff, and he swats Jared, causing him to yelp.

Stepping back at last, Jared can't take his eyes off Jeff.

The feeling of Jared wrapped around him sends a bolt of awareness straight to Jeff's cock. It's a damned good thing that his pants aren't tight, or when the younger man pulled back Jeff would have been putting on a show for everyone. As it is, Jeff can risk a squeeze of Jared's ass and a quick grind before Eric's arrival separates them.

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear you'd grown over the break." Jeff reaches up to tousle Jared's hair. "It must be all that fine home cooking." There's a slight tug at the dark strands as Jeff pulls his hand away.

His eyes stay locked with Jared's as they separate to expected personal boundaries. "We'll have to see about re-introducing your appetites to all the nasty things you don't get at home." That could mean candy, take-out or shooters. It doesn't, but it could. "There's this new place they told me about at the hotel..."

Grabbing again, Jeff drags Jared over and down so he can whisper right by Jared's ear. "I want to throw you against the wall, kick your legs apart and fuck you until you scream," Jeff growls in his softest tone.

Jared is released after a heated exhale. "You should think about going there," he drawls out more loudly. With a little luck Jensen will now mercilessly pester Jared to find out what Jeff told him.

Thinking about going there is exactly what Jared's doing right now. Thinking about going to his trailer and locking the door so that he and Jeff are alone in there, and he can give it up for Jeff. Just the sound of that dark, gravelly voice is making him incoherent, which is definitely not a good look for Jared. His nose is turning pink, and his heart is hammering its way out of his ribcage. Jeff's grinning at him, the dirty bastard, and Jared can see Jensen looking from him to Jeff and back, lips pursed as he considers what he's just witnessed.

"Hey, Jay? What's he telling you? You gonna go off with him to party without me?" Jensen is pouting now, and he moves in on Jared, doe-eyed and ready to use his hands to pet and fondle the information out of his friend. Jared backs away. He's got a hard on that's fortunately disguised by multiple layers of clothing, but if Jensen presses too close, he'll catch on for sure. He shoots Jeff a look of mute appeal over Jensen's shoulder, and then shrugs, because his shoulders suddenly connect with the wall.

He's saved by one of the associate producers calling them for the first scene, and he catches Jeff's eye and glares, a promise of retribution in the look he delivers. He'll plan something suitably chastening without a doubt. Jeff won't smirk so widely with his ass super-glued to the toilet seat, or possibly there'll be a swarm of bees in his trailer. Jared knows a guy who rents out bees for the movies! That'd be easy.

So Dean's in the hospital, hovering on the cusp between life and death, which means that Jensen is in bed with pale make-up on to disguise his healthy tan, and there are tubes sticking out of every visible orifice. Through it all, because he's Jensen, he manages to go to sleep, and Jared can hear him snoring softly as he waits on his mark to fall into Sammy angst with his dad.

Kim's happy with their third take, and Jared, always hungry, goes to look for the Kraft tent, leaving Jeff to wake Jensen up and the crew to re-rig the lights for another scene. Snagging a sandwich, Jared leans on the side of the catering truck and munches, wondering how long they'll be working tonight, and if there will be a chance of a few stolen moments with Jeff. Those words of his have seriously interfered with his higher brain functions.

Jensen wakes up with a slight look of panic. Jeff knows how the younger man feels. He dozed off on the Grey's set more than once. Opening your eyes to what looks like a hospital is always disorienting. Not as disorienting as the beginning of his first time with Jared, but yeah... which reminds him. Jeff slips away while Jensen's getting the prop life-saving equipment peeled off him.

There are two likely possibilities considering how quickly Jared vanished. One, Jared has hidden out for a few moments of privacy, or two, he's near the food. Jeff grabs a massive cup of coffee before circling outward from the tables. It only takes a moment to locate his prey. Sneaking up on him isn't possible, so Jeff decides a slow, purposeful approach is best. He ditched the robe back at the set, so he's wandering around in just a thin shirt and track pants. It's a weird change from all the layers he had on the last time he was up here.

Jeff comes to a halt far too close for most people, but Jared is always invading everyone else's personal space. If anyone sees this they might just think Jeff's tweaking Jared back. Head tipping to one side, Jeff offers up a slight smile. "You're looking a bit tense there, Jared. I know it ain't the job - you fell right back into Sam, smooth as silk - so should I be arrogant and guess it's about me?"

The coffee is lifted and held close enough to Jared's chest that the heat will be felt. "I told myself that, if your head cleared over the break, I'd leave you be, write it off as an on-set fling. Screw that! Just listening to you breathe makes me want to suck the air out of your chest."

Caught with a mouthful of ham and cheese sandwich, Jared can only gasp and look at Jeff, wide-eyed, as he tries to swallow. When he finally manages to get his mouth clear enough to speak, he can't think of a single flippant thing to say. What actually does come out of his mouth is, "It's not the job."

Jared hasn't been able to stop thinking about Jeff all through the hiatus, and he'd suffered pangs, when he'd heard that there was a new series in production just for him. He licks his lips, smiles in a weirdly lopsided, manic sort of way and wonders what to do with a half-eaten sandwich, because he wants both his hands free to grab hold of Jeff's ears and pull him in for a kiss.

He shrugs, looks around helplessly making vague gestures and then shrugs again and stuffs the sandwich into his pocket, hoping that it will still be edible when he takes it out again.

"I wanted to call you during the break, but they kept me so busy," he says, and now that his hands are actually free, he doesn't know quite what to do with them. "You were busy too on the days I had free. I checked."

He makes a half-hearted gesture as though to reach for Jeff and then swears under his breath. "Fuck it! Why do you make me feel like a little kid?" he asks, voice plaintive. "I wouldn't have this trouble, if you were a girl."

The sandwich in the pocket is on the disgusting side, but even that isn't enough to make Jeff back off. He's not the one who's going to be eating the thing or handing the pants in to wardrobe.

Jeff's coffee cup presses in. He very slowly edges the heated Styrofoam lower until the warmth is right about at Jared's navel. "I'd make a damned ugly-ass girl," Jeff counters. "But you, on the other hand, you've got the eyes for it. You've the ass for it too. I could see that... your cock straining, trapped in by pale satin... the tip of it making a wet mark as I slid my hand up the inside of your long legs, spreading them." Jeff stares avidly, testing for a sign that Jared's got a kink in that direction.

One by one, Jeff's going to map out each twist in Jared's imagination and cater to every one of them. If that's what it takes to hold the young man's interest, Jeff will do it.

"Of course you'd look even better wrapped tightly in leather, aching hard and trapped." Leaning closer, Jeff whispers by Jared's ear. "I want you to step back into these shadows here. You're going to take down your pants, take off your underwear and give it to me, baby."

Wide eyed, Jared feels the heat from the coffee at the center of his body, hears the words that Jeff is spinning, lets the timbre of Jeff's voice shudder into him, vibrating the fine hairs behind his ear and prickling over his skin like electricity. He's thought about this for the past three months, thought about Jeff, unstoppable, magnetic, wanting him, making him do things that he knows are outside his comfort zone, and making them feel so fucking good that he can't stop.

"You... what? Here? Now?" Jared's flustered. After all, this is broad daylight, and the production team is all around with their booms and their cables and their lighting. He looks aghast at Jeff. He's wearing boots, which he'll have to take off in order to remove his underwear, because he knows that the jeans the wardrobe people have given him to wear are - for a change - narrow in the leg.

Even as he's working up to protesting, he's moving back between the trailers, towards the bushes behind, fingers fumbling nervelessly at his belt. He's picturing himself dressed in satin and garters, Jeff's saturnine face smirking at him as he spreads himself for the taking, and he's hard.

Arousal is a given. He's been hard more or less since he heard Jeff's voice this morning. The thought of getting caught bare-ass naked actually makes him shake, makes him weak in the knees, but he knows that he's going to do it, because when Jeff uses that roughened, velvet voice on him he can't say no.

As Jeff follows him, pressing him back, he's already bending to unfasten his boots, and kicks them off.

The color that rises in Jared's cheeks is a vivid reminder of how that delectable ass of Jared's looked, after Jeff's hand came down on it. Jeff's stiff. Christ, he wishes he could get away with more than teasing the both of them here and now, but that's not practical.

Jared's obliging enough. They're mostly out of plain sight, and the young man is peeling off his boots quickly enough. The pose is more than Jeff cares to resist. Running a possessive hand over Jared's backside, Jeff grins. "Silk panties... red, maybe so dark it's almost black... garters... and stockings on those long legs of yours," Jeff murmurs. "Under your jeans... on set or out to dinner so every move you make you can feel it... like my hands on your body, but you can't let it show." Jeff squeezes a cheek and then lets go.

"You'd best hurry up, or you'll get caught bare-assed." It's difficult, drawing his hand back. "I want to be close by, watching you squirm, when the lace tickles your balls." A quick glance around tells Jeff they're still alone. He reaches down and palms his own crotch, tightening the thin fabric so Jared can see Jeff's hard-on. "I'd want to take you into the bathroom... back you against the inside door and shove you down, so you can suck me off."

Jeff exhales, lids heavy over his eyes as he watches skin appear. "Down and off, then give them to me. I want you commando under your jeans for the rest of the day."

Watching Jeff's hands frame the bulge inside his pants, Jared feels his breath coming quicker, his heart pounding, and he almost falls over in his eagerness to expose himself. There's a breeze that tickles his ass as he scrambles out of his underwear, and he's hard - of course he's hard. This is Jeff, and Jeff's been on his mind for the past three months. Goddammit, Jared has put on ten pounds of muscle during the summer, thinking of Jeff, wanting to please him and hoping that it's what he wants.

His boxer briefs are Calvin Kleins, soft cotton, and he knows that with his current state of arousal the jeans - Sam's jeans - are going to chafe him before the day is over, but he can only think of that bulge Jeff's sporting, and the fact that it's for him is worth the irritation he will suffer.

"Satin?" he says, with a gulp. "Uh... I don't know where to go for that stuff." He extends a hand, offers his underwear to Jeff. He's close to decent again although his pants are still open, and his exposed cock is pearling moisture from the tip as it leans out towards Jeff as if stating a preference. "I want... Jesus, Jeff."

He wants a kiss. He wants a little tenderness, but he'll take what he can get, trusting that Jeff won't hurt him in his tenderest place - his heart. He doesn't say that, but his eyes speak to Jeff, beseeching as he stands, exposed, dry mouthed, mutely offering up whatever Jeff cares to take.

Drawing a deep breath, he dares to reach out, touch Jeff's groin, feel the hard reality of the man beneath the clothing. "I want you."

Jared's underwear is caught hold of, but Jeff pauses, before he properly takes the warm fabric in hand. "I'll take care of it. I'll take care of everything you need."

Oh, what the hell! Jeff lifts the bunched up shorts to his face and inhales briefly. It's not like there's much of a scent, but Jeff imagines he can smell Jared on the material.

A step closer, and the fact that Jared's hanging out of his jeans is covered from casual sight by Jeff's body, although speculation on why they're standing so close to one another might raise a few brows. The shadows between them should nearly conceal the motion when Jeff smooths the backs of his fingers along the top of Jared's bush-line. "You are so damned beautiful." His touch moves, a fingertip tracing out the head of Jared's cock.

Another sideways look. They are straining their luck, Jeff expects, but still... The bit of sticky pre-come Jeff's collected is used to paint Jared's bottom lip. That mouth was fascinating before, the way Jared's breath caught and gusted, now it's irresistible.

"I want you too, Jared. You've got no clue how much I want you."

It's just one kiss. Admittedly there's a groan that goes with it. Jeff is trying his best to draw the very life out of Jared through his mouth. But it's just one kiss. One kiss that has Jeff breathing heavily when he rocks back down and away.

"I'm going home with you tonight. I'm going to drag sounds out of you that would put a bitch in heat to shame." Jeff licks his lips, biting slightly to get more of the flavor. "But we have some work to do first, boy. I'll get a robe to hide the wood I'm going to be sporting for the rest of today. You... you're going to have every female in the Northern hemisphere that sees this show salivating, because even if you hide behind a bed-rail... God, you should see your face right now."

A shudder runs through Jared as he watches Jeff bring his underwear up and press it to his face. There's something dark about that, something basic, something that speaks to Jared in the most primitive way. He and Jeff, scents mingling, god!

Fingers touch him, and he moans, wanting harder contact, completely forgetting that they're standing in a public place as a finger skims the head of his dick. Jared swallows, wondering how Jeff can have this effect on him every time they're together, and then his mouth is captured, and all his thoughts fly away, no longer able to compete with the primal need that's rocking him as Jeff claims his mouth, and with it everything that he is.

When they part, a little gust of breeze reminds Jared belatedly that he's still exposed, and he flushes deep crimson as he bends his head and fumbles with his fly.

Swallowing hard, he nods at Jeff. All his smart-alec words have deserted him, and he can only wish that the day was done. "You look incredible," he whispers. "Like you really are that demon." He puts his hands behind his back to stop himself from reaching for Jeff all over again. "How am I going to make it through the day?" he whispers, more to himself than to his lover.

Picking up on the clue Jared has dropped, Jeff mimics something close to the pose he and Jensen fell into at the end of their work last season. "I think I know what you like... and what I don't know yet, I'll find out... then I'll give it to you, baby." If Jared's going to keep his hands back, Jeff will do the same, but that doesn't stop him from leaning in. "Every time your jeans pinch, every time the skin on your hard cock feels the teeth of the zipper... that's because I'm making you feel it."

Smiling, Jeff draws back. He makes a point of looking at the underwear bunched up in his hand. "No pockets." The waistband of his thin trousers is pulled out and Jeff shoves the soft material down the front of his own pants. "It ain't as good as your hand, but I've got a vivid imagination." Another step away is needed, because one of the sound guys is standing at hood of a truck just to the side, and he's looking at them with a puzzled expression on his face.

The rumble of Jeff's voice, his proximity, makes things melt together in Jared's belly. How the fuck is he going to get through the next ten hours or so of filming with that hanging over him? He shivers as he watches Jeff stuff his Calvin Kleins against his cock and feels his own lurch inside the rough denim of his jeans.

"You're a growing boy. I'll let you finish up your snack. Right now there's a nice soft bed with my name on it... and I'm having a damned hard time thinking of planting myself anywhere else."

Jared's dry mouthed, and despite the fact that the riggers are setting up the lighting for an exterior shot right there beside him, he can't take his eyes off Jeff as the older man murmurs low-voiced obscenities to him.

"Snack?" he mumbles, wishing that he could drop to his knees right now and suck Jeff's cock. He suddenly remembers his sandwich, and his face flushes purple with embarrassment as he fumbles for it, feeling it mushy in his pocket. Fuck! Perhaps wardrobe will want him to change, and he has no underwear, and...

Jeff smirks. It isn't the bed on set that he's thinking about. "I'll see you in a bit." Goose-bumps that have more to do with Jared and what Jeff's trying to pull off than the air around them are prickling Jeff's arms. He feels a twinge of regret for the cup of coffee he tossed away so his hands were free to tease Jared, because a jolt of heat would help right about now. "I'll see you in a bit, son." Another smirk and Jeff goes looking for another layer to cover up his bare arms and disguise the hard-on he's sporting.

No. Jeff is turning away, and Jared mumbles something about his trailer and races off to try and clean himself up, long legs flying and genitalia very conscious indeed of the fact that he's suddenly gone commando.

Back in his trailer, Jensen is throwing a knife over and over again, crowing at his own prowess. Jared heads into the bathroom and shuts the door gratefully, leaning on it for a moment before moving to the sink to try and get the mayo and mustard off his clothing.

"Hey, dude! Two minutes!" Jensen's deep voice comes through the door as Jared scrubs madly at himself.

By the time he's back on set, he's pale and sweating, sure that everyone knows he has no underwear on, and a swift glance at his 'father' reveals a bland smile that doesn't inspire him with confidence.

Jeff has to smile at Jared. There are hectic spots of color high in the young man's cheeks but he's otherwise on the white side. It makes the fake injuries that the ladies are rushing to touch up as Jared arrives even more vivid.

"After last season... this has been a piece of cake so far." Jeff turns toward Jared and stretches impressively so his shirt rides up for an instant. A second later Jeff is quick to shift his robe so he's covered once again. "So you get to blow... up at your daddy again," Jeff smiles at Jared. "I wonder if the pair of us are ever going to get to do a scene together that isn't underscored with tension... but then again... tension between the boys and dad puts the girls in their seats."

The camera is being shoved a bit to the right. Jeff takes the slight delay to stare straight into Jared's eyes. Slowly Jeff moves his gaze to the empty bed before returning his eyes to Jared's. A bite to his bottom lip morphs into a grin. Jeff has to move. Robe or no robe, anyone on this set will be able to spot his hard-on, if they bother to look. "So who's in bed this time, me or Jen?"

"You this time, Jeff," says Kim, consulting the call sheet. "We're going to do the scene where you and Sam get into it, and Dean smashes the water glass."

Jared smirks, looks pointedly at Jeff's groin and licks his lips. Two can play at the game Jeff seems to have decided to set in motion. Looking around and seeing that Jensen is busy with some last minute direction from Kim, Jared makes a big point of licking his lips, and then pushing his forefinger in and out of his mouth, making sucking sounds. The rest are only going to assume he's got candy stuck to his teeth anyway.

He hopes that Jeff is as affected by his little piece of lewdness as he is. He doesn't dare move because to do so rubs his dick and makes it leak, and he's sure that the wet spot is going to start showing through any moment.

He's got his hoodie and his jacket on, and although it's sweltering, he pulls them around him, because when they're like that they disguise the fact that he's got a boner that he could use in the Olympic pole vaulting championship. The only satisfaction he's getting at the moment is the momentary one as he watches Jeff hastily pull the bedcovers over himself before he removes his robe and hands it to one of the wardrobe ladies.

He can't resist hunkering down beside the bed and smirking. "No sponge baths for you, dad. Not til later..."

Jeff stares, eyes widening when Jared slips a finger into his mouth. He can't believe Jared would dare such a thing, but no one seems to be bothered by the motion but him. Brows lift and Jeff tries a, 'you're going to pay for this,' expression, before he hurries to get himself under the cover of the bedsheets. The damned things are way too thin for this. Bending his knees a bit and bunching the fabric up helps. Surrendering the robe provides enough of an excuse for the shiver that runs under Jeff's skin.

"It'll be your turn in the sheets soon enough, kid," Jeff growls. The follow-up is a bit awkward, but one of the lighting crew is looking confused so Jeff has to try. "Considering all that goes on around on this show, baby Sammy will end up in the hospital sooner or later." Jeff's gaze catches and holds Jared's. "I have something to show you after work. You'll give your daddy a ride later, won't you son?" Teeth bare in a tight grin. "I cabbed it here."

The crew is crowding in, and work pushes back to the front of Jeff's brain. It's going to be a long fucking shift.

Back: Consequences –|– Next: Pretty in Pink


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional