Consequences

Fandom: Supernatural RPF

Category/Rated: NC17 for graphic sex

Year/Length: 2006/~9302 words

Pairing: Jeff Morgan/Jared Padalecki

Disclaimer: This didn't happen. We have no idea what the personal interactions between these actors are like. This is just fictional fantasy.

Warning: Slash, rps, kink

Series: Overexposed and Pretty in Pink follow

Beta: Our thanks to [info]ailurophile6 for helping us out with this

hr

At some point after Jeff had nearly fallen sideways out of his chair, the crew had taken pity on him. One of the lighting guys had pointed out that there were stacked bits of other hotel room sets hidden behind the fake walls of their current set. Jeff had muttered something about, 'Just a half hour,' and, 'call me when you're ready for me,' before disappearing into the shadows. He'd slept on the plane, and again in the car, but those little naps just weren't adding up to enough time.

The jumbled, mis-matched props weren't exactly up to the quality of his nice warm bed back on the Grey's set, but at this point any non-tipping surface would do. The last thing he heard, before sleep dragged him under, was Jensen half-laughing and half-yelping out a few words including, 'gross', 'you freak,' and Jared's name.

The day had long since folded away into night, and the set was breaking for the evening. Jensen had stretched until his spine cracked, grunted in satisfaction and murmured that he'd see everyone in the morning. Technicians had almost all drifted away, and the cleaner was giving a cursory glance around the set, although it was to be left as was for the morning's continuation.

Jared was heading out of the door to go to his car and seek his bed, when he heard the faint snores from the storage area. He'd forgotten all about Jeff's presence. They'd been filming a taxing scene where both he and Jensen were being smacked about by invisible hands, and he ached pretty much everywhere.

His first thought was that somehow a vagrant had snuck onto the soundstage and fallen asleep, but rather than call security, he decided that he'd go and check.

Despite his size, Jared moved quietly, and as he crept around the partition wall, he came upon a sight that brought a devilish gleam to his eyes. Jeff was lying half on his stomach, still clad in John Winchester's leather jacket, sleeping peacefully. All kinds of possibilities crossed Jared's mind, but in the end he settled for standing just out of Jeff's reach and yelling, 'fire!' at the top of his lungs.

The weird-ass dreams that always came, once he got to sleep, were just one more problem resulting from exhaustion. Jeff sort of knew it was a dream, but that didn't really help the situation. It just made it easier to pull back the shower curtain when he heard Katherine invite him to join her in the water, because considering how those curves looked through a thin film of pink plastic, how could he resist? None of which explained why Jeff was gifted with the sight of Jared and Jensen kissing in what looked like the back seat of a car once he got the curtain open.

"FIRE!"

Jeff's body jerked in place, before his mind actually disengaged from his odd dream, which lead to the 'oh fuck!' being even more appropriate as whatever the hell he was lying on collapsed under the sudden movement and toppled him to the floor. He had the hazy thought that that's where you were supposed to be when there was smoke. Not that there was... no smoke, damn little light, none of which was flame orange. Instead, what hit Jeff, when his eyes finally managed to focus, was a view up skyscraper legs, of Jared Padalecki laughing like he'd just witnessed the best joke in all of human history.

"Son of a bitch! You..." It's not like Jeff had any dignity left at that moment, flailing around on the floor with his cheek feeling damp, because he'd drooled in his sleep and had an erection that was siphoning most of the blood from his brain. An ungainly push and sprawl didn't matter, not so long as he could catch at one of Jared ankles and bring that smart-assed brat down onto the floor with him.

Jared's delighted laugh at the effects of his mischievous yell was suddenly nipped in the bud as Jeff grabbed his leg and threw him off balance, bringing him crashing down, half on and half off Jeff, who apparently had more than his fair share of sharp corners. Jared's facial expression went from delighted to 'oh, shit' in 0.6 of a second.

"Come on, dude," he said, his voice still containing vestiges of amusement as he collected himself and rolled off Jeff to sit up. "Time to wake up and go beddy-byes. Can't have you sleeping on the set; the demon'll get you."

He sat, smirking, long legs akimbo and hair standing out like a dandelion puffball. "And anyway, it was funny. You should've seen yourself!"

Okay, maybe. Yeah, there's a good chance Jeff will laugh just as hard as Jared at this by tomorrow, but right now he's flustered, embarrassed and his tailbone hurts from the bad landing. The last piece of that dream he was having is haunting him worse than any of the imaginary monsters that Eric and the special effects guys can come up with.

"You're such a brat," Jeff accused, but the humor was seeping back into his voice. "Back when I was a kid, stuff like you guys pull off would get you put over someone's knee, and your ass would be bright red, before you got up again." Within seconds of the words falling from his lips, Jeff's imagination was providing a rather vivid picture to go with that idea. It didn't help that Jared was right there looking downright delicious, and Jeff still had a hard-on from his interrupted dream.

"Maybe..." Suddenly dry lips were licked absently. Jeff's voice dropped an octave, and he stared. "That's not such a bad idea. Come'ere, brat." It wasn't the fastest he could move. If Jared wanted to get away, Jeff would let him go. He could laugh it off if the kid looked scandalized, maybe call it a return prank for knocking Jeff on his ass.

For a very large man, Jared's voice was capable of what could only be described as a total girlie scream. He was still grinning up until Jeff's voice got low and smoky, and then, suddenly, he realized that retribution was at hand. His face fell ludicrously, Sam's puppy-eyed expression appeared suddenly, and he started to push himself back out of Jeff's reach, but it was a half hearted effort - even he knew that. Secretly he was fascinated by Jeff's sudden change in attitude. Til that moment his stage dad had been polite and proper - almost as though he really didn't want to be there.

"You wouldn't!" Jared knew he was goading Jeff, and he didn't care. If he could get away with sticking his fingers up Jensen's nose and toilet papering Kripke's car to such a degree that the car was no longer visible, he could get away with anything, and Jeff just didn't realize it yet!

When Jeff's hands wound into his hair and pulled him forward, he was grinning all over again, and he'd noticed that Jeff seemed a little hot and bothered. "Corporal punishment for your kids isn't really permitted in Canada, dude," he said. "Maybe they let you chastise the evil doers on Grey's Anatomy, but this is a whole other country." A thought occurred to him, and he gave a lascivious laugh. "I wouldn't mind spanking Katie Heigl. She's got a really smackable ass! I bet you just live for that!"

The problem with dares was that they upped the ante. Because Jared said, 'you wouldn't' Jeff had to, instead of just laughing the whole thing off. So Jared found himself getting dragged closer, and Jeff tried his very best to look dangerous and even a bit evil.

The idea of anyone trying to spank Katie might have done it. It might have defused this whole thing into a laugh-fest, but Jared's laugh was dark and rich... shooting straight to Jeff's gut. "Yeah well, lucky me... neither of us are Canadian, so your ass is unprotected territory, kid." Fingers tightened just a little.

God damn, Jared's hair was fucking wonderful. "Besides, ten minutes into the listing of the trouble you've got up to lately, and any court in the land will be saying you were asking for it." Jeff whispers right by Jared's ear. "That's it, ain't it? You keep pushing, hoping someone will crack and put you over their knee. I guess that makes this your lucky day."

"You've got to be kidding me!" Jared was totally astonished. Jeff seemed such an easy going guy normally, that this behavior came as a complete shock. For a moment he was too shocked to do anything but go with Jeff's pull, and he was half across the older man's knee before he realized that the man meant what he was saying.

He yanked back, but Jeff had his fingers tangled in his hair, and without actually yanking it out of his head, there was no way. He made a mental note to consider getting a buzz cut, and began to fight, pressing forward to try and overpower Jeff.

The swarthy actor was strong, and he had the advantage of that handful of hair. Every time Jared tried a move, Jeff yanked on it, dragging a yelp of protest out of him and cutting short the move he was making. He suddenly felt very young and out of his depth. How on earth had he misjudged this situation so badly? He wracked his brains looking for a way out, but nothing leaped to mind.

"Jesus, Jeff," he whispered, finally coming to terms with the fact that violence wasn't going to help. Jeff's soft, deep voice whispering so close to his ear was sending interesting ideas to his brain, and his nether regions felt tight and warm. "You're just practicing on me, aren't you? It's Jenny boy you want to spank really, isn't it? Everyone wants to spank him!"

The idea of bending Jensen over for any reason sent a shiver of arousal through Jeff. Even so, Jared had an energy, a charm about him that drew people in. A good spanking wasn't the only thing Jeff would do to either of them if anything were possible, but it was certainly sending a thrill through him having Jared over his lap like this.

"You have no idea what I want." When the first blow landed, it shocked Jeff, perhaps more than it shocked Jared; it was hard to tell since Jared was face down. Stomach tightened up, Jeff froze for a breath, staring down at where his hand was resting on Jared's behind. His palm was tingling; he was sweating, and his mouth had gone dry.

The strike wasn't too hard. This could still be passed off as a joke, if Jeff could find his voice quickly enough. "It comes from being the baby on the set and the center of attention at the same time. Everyone lets you get away with murder, but not this time, you little brat." The second hit felt different... better. Jeff had edged from shock at himself to enjoyment. "Now say you're sorry, and I'll let you up."

As Jeff's hand connected with Jared's buttock for the first time, he drew in a gasping breath and squeaked, because he hadn't really expected Jeff to hit him. For a second the hand lingered on his ass, and it was almost a caress. When it came down on him the second time, Jared quivered, and his dick was suddenly iron hard, making him blush. He felt that hand caress again as it came to rest on his cheek, and he spread his thighs apart a little, subtly inviting the hand.

Jared was surprised at the rush of arousal he got from being that helpless, but he was flexible and open minded; he was already making a mental note of the fact that it was a turn on to be spread helplessly across a guy's lap. Who knew? When he heard Jeff's words, he thought, Oh, no. Not ready to get up yet!

"You think I'm sorry?" The snarky edge to Jared's voice was calculated. "But you looked so funny. I'm not even slightly sorry, so do your worst, Daddy!”

Even a sarcastic 'oh right, I'm so sorry' would have worked. Jeff realized at one level that his demand was almost like asking permission, and so Jared's snippy come-back could be seen as giving permission for this to happen. The 'daddy,' and the enticing way Jared spread his legs, sealed the deal.

Jeff's next strike was as solid as the first two put together. Damn but it felt good. Yeah, his hand tingled, but it was a good tingle, and Jeff had to shift positions somewhat, because he was growing obviously hard. The move didn't really accomplish what he'd intended it to. Instead of minimizing his betraying erection, Jeff was suddenly made aware that he wasn't the only one stiffening up.

This was so damned messed up... but messed up or not, something that felt this good couldn't be denied. "Fuck!" the word was faint and likely lost in the sound of Jeff's hand landing again. His stomach clenched, and Jeff licked his lips. "You keep up this mouthing off, and maybe I'll take your pants down and do a proper job of it... boy." Jeff wasn't sure what possessed him to add that last word on, but it had a kickback effect that made Jeff's blood roar in his ears.

"The hell you will!" Jared wriggled, succeeded in getting his erection trapped between his belly and Jeff's thigh and moaned. Jeff's hand came down hard on his ass, and he bucked helplessly, gave a choked little laugh and mumbled, "Jesus, fuck! That hurts, you cocksucker!"

Jared was a healthy boy, and he liked sex, but up til that moment he'd stayed in a very vanilla zone, thinking that it was slightly kinky to have his girlfriend climb on top! Never in a million years would he have predicted that he'd get hard enough to burst blood vessels being spread over another man's knee, but the fact remained that he was, and he was thinking of things, weighing up possibilities that would have made him blush, if there had been any blood left over from his dick.

He was suddenly wondering where this would lead, if he let it, and as he thought that, he knew that he was for sure going to let it.

"You can try, old man," he said, and he was grinning now as he spoke. Jeff was forty, well made and strong. Jared was sure that his words would rankle.

The complaint about the pain was heard, but it was damned hard to take it seriously when Jeff could feel an erection pressing down on him. All it meant was that Jeff needed to keep on at the level he'd set and not try to push Jared further, not to go trying anything too rough or kinky.

"You've got a damned smart mouth." Jeff whacked him hard. "It's got you into trouble now." Three more swats, powerful enough to rock Jared in place, landed. The movement caused Jared's cock to dig in, and Jeff's breathing was suddenly catching with each inhale. "Let just see how red your butt is." The pants weren't quite sloppy enough to get them all the way off, but the upper bit of Jared's back cheeks was exposed. A finger dipped in, tickling the top part of Jared's crack.

The mechanics of this were tricky. Jeff shoved at the back of Jared's neck, making a show of his power over the young man. "Take 'em down... because if I have to pull them off you..." Finding a threat that would work was the tricky part. Jeff slapped down on that jeans-covered ass one more time to keep Jared from thinking this through. "When I'm done with you I'll tie you to Eric's chair, bare ass up, and leave the cleaning staff to free you." It was an empty threat, they both knew that, but it was enough to give Jared an excuse if he wanted to take it.

The feeling as his jeans were pulled down to expose part of his ass, the questing finger that stroked negligently over him, made his face as red as his butt cheeks. When the order came to take off his pants, Jared squirmed, because he was iron hard, and there was going to be no hiding that from Jeff. Jared had the feeling that Jeff would laugh at him, and that would just not be cool.

The threat of leaving him tied up made him feel a little faint and shaky. Jeff meant it, Jared was sure he meant it. He was far too calm and in control to be anything but sincere, and perhaps Jared had pushed him just a little bit too far.

His hands trembled as he unfastened his pants and pushed them down a very little way, leaving his erection bundled in the cloth. "You get off looking at boys' asses, Jeff?" he asked, completely unable to resist mouthing off yet again, because after all, that's who he was; that's what he did.

Half of him wanted to get out of there fast to escape the things that would happen once Jeff realized how turned on he was, and the other half... the other half wanted to be dominated like this - wanted to be slapped, and humiliated and then fucked raw. He'd never had an encounter like this, with a man as dangerous as Jeff, but now that the idea was in his head, he couldn't help imagining.

Moaning softly, he felt his cock give a twitch as pre-come spurted, and he knew then that he wasn't going to fight. Not yet, anyway, in fact he was fighting the urge to rub his cock against Jeff's leg, because he wasn't sure that Jeff was aware of his arousal yet, and he certainly wouldn't tell him, if he hadn't noticed. Besides, humping his co-star's leg would not be cool. Still, he found himself craving the feel of that hot hand on his ass, and he cast about for something to say that would make it happen.

"Can we get on with the corporal punishment thing, please, if that's what turns your crank? I've got dogs waiting for me at home, and it's getting late."

"You've got no idea what I can get off on. Experience... that's something I've got on the likes of you, brat." The pants were down, but there was no harm in shoving them a little bit further under the curve of Jared's ass. It gave Jeff a reason to skate his thumb down between those firm cheeks. The skin was only a little pink. Red would have looked much better. Sore would maybe make Jared jerk a bit in response to each blow, which would jolt him down against Jeff's crotch.

The first smack of Jeff's hand against bare skin made his stomach lurch and his erection jump. Jeff had never done much as far as really rough stuff went, but he had a rough idea how far he could go without really hurting Jared... and that was the edge he was aiming for. The palm prints showed up, looking beautiful. A few more spanks and there was a more all-over glow starting to rise from Jared's lovely ass.

Part way into the spanking, Jeff had to pause. Yes, he wanted to rest his arm a bit, but he also wanted to enjoy the sting of his palm. Even more, Jeff wanted to touch, so he did. The curve was caressed. One finger pressed into the cleft, feeling sweatier heat and even softer flesh. Jeff rubbed, feeling the indent that identified the entrance to Jared's body. An instant later his hand was snatched back, and Jeff hit twice as hard as if to punish Jared for making him feel the way he did.

Jesus, the hand slapping down against his flesh so rhythmically fucking hurt, and at the same time it was a turn on. Jared found himself spreading his legs still wider, all shyness about his erect state forgotten now, because each time that hand descended, he jerked spastically, rubbing his cock greasily over Jeff's denim clad leg. He could hear his own breath loud in his ears, and he was panting like a dog, and he didn't want this to end.

When Jeff's hand suddenly slid over his hot skin and into the cleft between his buttocks, he yelped, and his cock jerked, sending out a little spurt of pre-come that wet Jeff's thigh.

He wanted to arch up and maybe rub his face over Jeff's stubbled jaw, feel the scratch of the rough beard, but he couldn't, because Jeff - fucking Jeff - was still holding his hair, and he was feeling Jared up as if he were a little bitch of a dog, and Jared felt owned.

And it was not a feeling he was used to. Jared Padalecki wasn't owned; he did the owning.

But it was nice anyway.

The hand jerked away from its exploration, and he moaned softly, wondering why. "Aren't you going to...?" He stopped, turned his head as well as he was able, and saw that Jeff was sporting wood too, and holy God, that made him writhe.

The aborted question, the look on Jared's face, the wet heat Jeff could feel on his upper leg, the way the young man squirmed on Jeff's lap. It was all pointing in one direction. Thank God... because that seemed to be the only direction Jeff's lust-muddled mind wanted to go in just then.

Jared wanted him. Jared, who could have anyone within a thousand miles, if he just turned that killer smile of his on them, wanted Jeff. At least right here and now he did, and that would do. A hint of arrogance crept into Jeff's tone. "Seems I've found something that gets you off as well, brat."

Jared's skin felt like it was burning. Any more punishment, and Jeff might break the skin. No matter. There was something else he wanted to do to Jared's ass even more than hitting it. Jeff skimmed his hand over the red flesh, down between Jared's legs, and brushed his fingertips up Jared's cock. Rubbing his forefinger over the tip produced a bit more sticky pre-come. Careful of the prize, Jeff moved his finger back to delve between those hot cheeks once more.

"You've been playing around with guys, brat. I've heard about all those boys you've worked with sniffing after you. I've seen you with Jensen." It's not enough lubricant to get very far, but the tip of his finger pressed in enough that Jared should feel it. "Any of them ever done you up right and proper? Or do I have to break you?"

"Break me?" Jared's voice, usually calm and quiet, suddenly hit the upper registers, and as Jeff's words sank in, he found himself moaning, his posture unmistakably desperate. "I'm not gay," he said, and pushed back into Jeff's caress, forcing the finger in a little further.

"I... Jensen? You think I do stuff with Jensen?" Jared was shocked, because, truth to tell, he'd had wet dreams about Jensen, but he hadn't dared initiate anything with his sultry co-star, because... well, because he was a pussy.

He twisted a little and got a hand up to Jeff's groin, pressing there to map what lay hidden under the soft, well-washed denim. It was big, felt thick, and Jared swallowed, suddenly scared, and more turned on than he'd ever been in his life. He suddenly wanted this, wanted Jeff, could imagine Jeff pulling that thick cock out of his pants and shoving it down his throat, and shit, he was almost coming just at the thought.

"Anyway," he said, clearing his throat in an attempt to sound normal. "Do your worst."

'I'm not gay,' and, 'you think I do stuff with Jensen?' mixed with that shocked, but aroused tone of voice. Holy shit. Jared had never done this before. Jeff had a kind of virgin squirming eagerly on his lap. The idea had Jeff's erection and his ego both swelling up. Jared's warm hand settled over Jeff's crotch in time to feel Jeff's cock jump and pulse. It almost felt like his hard-on was going to rip right through the zip and denim, the way Jeff was feeling.

It was brutally difficult, taking his finger away from that tight little hole, but Jeff had to do it. Maybe he'd still get that, but this was going to take more building up. Fingers pinched to get Jared's attention. "You don't get to just take it and call foul after. You want it too." Jeff circled around to flick across Jared's cock again. It wasn't enough.

Bodies shifted. Jeff popped the dome at the top of his fly, before he tugged at Jared's hair. "Open them. Reach in and take my cock out. Best you get acquainted with it, before I soak it down with your throat then bury it deep in your ass." It might all have been just words. Jeff doubted the wardrobe people bothered to put a condom in John Winchester's pocket so this wouldn't likely go that far, maybe just fingers and mouths. Still, they were both actors and words were powerful things.

It was a stretch. Jared had a long body. Still, Jeff spat into his hand and reached down to toy with Jared's balls. "Do it, boy. Give it a kiss."

The words buzzed in Jared's ears, and he shivered, his body demanding whatever it would take to have this. The hand in his hair was pulling him round, and it hurt like a motherfucker. He yelped, felt the hand on his balls as counterpoint and moaned, eyes closed.

Dumped to his knees and desperate, Jared could only whimper, reach for Jeff's fly to open it and lick suddenly dry lips. Fuck! Did Jeff intend to put that thing into his ass? For sure it would cause him an injury. He bent as Jeff's hand urged him and opened his mouth to lick tentatively at the cock that was jutting from Jeff's groin.

He couldn't believe that he was doing this, groveling between Jeff Morgan's legs right there in the studio where anyone working late could come and find them. The whole idea was making him quiver with arousal, wanting to be owned, wanting to be mastered. Jeff tugged on his hair and he dove inexpertly to suck at as much of the older man's cock as he could, reaching blindly with his hands to cup Jeff's balls, fondle the crisp, black fuzz that covered them, and hoped that nobody found them. He knew that, if Jeff were only to let him go and say the word, he'd be crouched on the mattress, ass in the air like a slut, just so that he'd finally know what it felt like to give up control completely.

His jaw was starting to ache, and he was drooling down Jeff's cock, and he moaned, trying to pull back.

It was messy and a bit clumsy, but all the hotter because of that, since it showed that Jared had no experience, but he still WANTED to do this with Jeff. Reluctance would come across in cautious licking; Jared had his mouth open wide enough that saliva was tickling down past Jeff's balls. The younger man's hands were a work of art, long-fingered and large enough that Jeff could feel the contact spreading wide.

"No, no... once more, nice and wide." It was a careful balance, pushing Jared a bit further without frightening the boy off. Jeff groaned deep in his chest as he tugged, pushing just a bit further in, before letting Jared lift his mouth away.

"The way you look... your mouth..." Jared's lips were plumped up and slick. Jeff dragged Jared higher and took a demanding kiss, drawing at Jared's upper lip before pushing his tongue in to taste the inside of Jared's mouth. The hand not in Jared's hair smoothed down his ribs and hip to shove Jared's bunched up pants and underwear lower. That burning ass was caught, and Jeff tugged so their erections slid against one another.

A finger dipped between hot cheeks again. "You want it, don't you, boy? You want to bend over for me." Jeff scraped his teeth against Jared's jaw. Okay. No condom, but he could fingerfuck Jared into coming and then get off by sliding himself between those strong thighs, maybe dare the crease of Jared's ass. Jeff was sure, if he made it nasty sweet enough, he'd be able to coax Jared into doing this again when supplies were at hand.

One set of fingers luxuriated in that gorgeous thick hair, while the other set squeezed a hot, soft curve, and a single finger teased with the threat of entry. Jeff exhaled by Jared's ear. "Up... c'mon baby. Up you come. You want to spread those long legs for me, let's fix it so you can. Let's expose that tight ass of yours."

Half in a daze, Jared scrambled to obey. He was shaking, and he was needy. He'd forgotten to be brash, in the sheer desperate excitement of this. Jeff was apparently the immovable object he'd always been fated to come up against, and Jared knew when to give it up.

Lurching to his feet, he pulled his constricting jeans off, dumped them on the floor, then thought of something and reached for the pockets, fumbling through them to produce a condom, which he offered, his face brick red at his own temerity. "Yes, please...?" he murmured, and that was about as coherent as he could manage under the circumstances.

He dropped to his knees once more, legs spread, inviting Jeff to touch him, do anything to him, and whimpered. "Please?" he begged, sloe-eyes cloudy. "Please let go of my hair?"

He wasn't sure if Jeff would release him, or even if he really wanted him to. Jeff had a sexy grin on his dark features, and he looked altogether too knowing, as if he could see inside Jared's head to all the sick fantasies that lurked there. The way his eyes saw into him made Jared's head swim and his cock leak, and sent tingles down his spine. He leaned forward a little, licked Jeff's rough, stubbled chin and moaned. The kiss Jeff took from him had robbed him of any sensible thought, save for, 'more, now, gimme,' and he reached for Jeff, lips parted, face earnest as he offered his mouth.

Jared's offering of a condom made the blood roar in Jeff's ears. No woman had ever been so bold and the guys... well, it had always been more casual, a kind of mutual 'you got one?' sort of thing.

Jeff wasn't normally a demanding lover. He tried to charm ladies into spending time with him and then went out of his way to be nice enough that they'd want to stay. But Jared was no lady and this wasn't an evening out on the town. The more Jeff pushed, the more Jared seemed to like it. It was a heady sensation in more ways than one. Every one of those, 'pleases,' sent a shock through Jeff's body, making his cock jump eagerly.

"I like pulling your hair. You want it yanked on. That's why you wear it so long... to tempt itchy fingers into giving you what you need," Jeff guessed.

The condom was folded into the fingers of his free hand, but Jeff could still drag the flat of his thumb across Jared's impressive cheekbones. "Pretty baby." Jared's bottom lip was gently nipped. "If I didn't want to fuck you so bad..." Jeff paid close attention, watching Jared's expression, listening to his breath and feeling for how the muscles reacted. "...I'd use your mouth until your jaw ached then splatter your face with my come."

Even if Jared were to shove him off now, Jeff couldn't bring himself to regret saying this shit out loud, because just giving the filthy patter voice had Jeff primed and ready to fire. The whole encounter was going to provide jerk-off material for the next twenty years. "Now suck on my thumb, so I've got something to open you up with."

The words fell on Jared's ears like knives, Jeff's deep, certain voice piercing to the core of him, flaying him and exposing things that even Jared hadn't known were there. He swallowed, dry mouthed, wanting to grab at Jeff and pull him closer, afraid that to do so would result in the loss of this... whatever it was.

He started to speak, then swallowed again and nodded, voice for once silenced by a need so total that he wasn't sure if he'd ever be the same again. Lips parted, and he sucked in the thumb, tongue swirling around the thick pad and over the manicured nail as he closed his eyes and moaned.

He dared an exploration of his own, reaching once again to cup Jeff's groin, a tentative slide down the shaft of his cock to the balls that nestled below. His hand was quivering, but he was a guy; he knew what felt good. Fingers slid to the patch of skin - so silky, so soft - behind Jeff's balls, and pressed, while his other hand moved to steady himself, gripping Jeff's hip as he sucked.

Opening his eyes again, he wondered if he looked like himself at all, or if he'd reverted to a much younger Jared. He felt as though he were fourteen years old and caught in some childish prank. His ass was still tingling, but there was a deeper ache, a need that he'd never felt before, and he thought that he might just come from what Jeff was saying alone.

Jared had damned fine hands on him. They were large enough and callused enough that Jeff wasn't going to mistake them for a woman's, but not rough on the skin. Jeff especially liked the faint suggestion of hesitation in the touch. It reminded Jeff that he was exploring undiscovered territory.

Dragging his thumb out was a beautifully messy business. The removal caused a wet, nearly obscene sound, after which Jeff left a damp path across Jared's cheek. "Fucking pretty," Jeff murmured, when his thumb finally reached its target. Maybe he was jumping size too fast, but Jeff couldn't see himself holding on long enough to do a slow job of opening Jared up, and, besides, Jared's ass was already sore from the spanking, so a bit of pressure wasn't going to kill the kid.

"I can't wait to have you," Jeff rocked his hips, taking advantage of the hand Jared had given him. His thumb found its target and pushed, steady, undeniable pressure. "Yeah... that's it, baby. Let me in." Jeff groaned with excitement as Jared's body gave way, and he sank in to the first knuckle.

Jared had no choice, and he really didn't want a choice. There was a wealth of wonder in having the decisions made for him. He gasped as Jeff's thumb pushed into him, gave a strange little croak that was a mix of pain and joy, and a plea for more, with the underlying message of, 'don't make me decide for myself, just make me have it.'

The young giant knew that he didn't want anything to stop this now. He smiled, lashes lowering over almond eyes, dimples quivering in lean brown cheeks, and he pushed back onto Jeff's hand, because… because he wanted this, and because he could blame Jeff later, say that it was all Jeff's fault, if he ever told anyone. With a flood of red to his cheeks, he realized that there was no chance in hell that he'd ever tell anyone. He also knew that he hoped John Winchester wasn't killed off too soon, because he was already having fantasies about himself and Jensen and showing Jen just what Jeff liked to do with willing co-stars.

“You do this a lot?” he asked Jeff, still a smartass even though his mouth was feeling thick and dry as he waited for the burn to die away, and he wondered if all the dumb fanfiction he'd read that said it'd suddenly feel good was completely wrong. His cock was still hard and aching, and he couldn't stop smiling, couldn't stop taunting Jeff. “You fuck all the boys, Jeff? You secretly batting for the other team? Your fan club will be disappointed."

He gave a gasp as Jeff jerked the thumb inside him, and the fan-fiction was right, because there was a place that sent tingles through him, and his heavy lidded eyes suddenly opened, and his pupils were wide black circles, and he cried out, “Oh, my god!

All of a sudden, he was in a hurry. “They might be disappointed, but I won't be,” he mumbled, and leaned forward to bite Jeff's lower lip, because he was ready; he was ready right then!.

"Not all of them..." Jeff pushed further, shifting his wrist side to side a little so Jared was opened up more. "Just the ones that are prettier than most girls," he lied, twisting so his thumb crooks just the right way. The sound Jared uttered in response made Jeff's cock feel like it was made of hot metal. There was a heavy ache that NEEDED soothing, and Jared's beautiful body was just the cure.

It was likely too fast. He didn't want Jared cramping up, but the waiting was too damned painful. Maybe if he didn't do Jared up hard, if he was careful or if he provided distraction enough...

Jeff eased his thumb back out and wiped it on his pant-leg. The packet Jared had offered up was lifted, the corner caught with Jeff's teeth, and he ripped it open. There was a greasy taste, thank heavens. That meant there was slick on the sheath. It rolled on easily enough, although it dripped on Jeff's still half-on/half-off jeans leaving more evidence.

Jared's hips were seized, and Jeff pulled him into just the right pose. Those damned long legs wanted to get in the way. Jeff couldn't resist one more nearly vicious slap on Jared's ass. That burst of pain would distract Jared from the moment while the tip of Jeff's cock pushed against that tight little hole.

"Bastard!" yelped Jared as Jeff's palm connected meatily with his buttock. He couldn't move, couldn't jerk away, because Jeff was holding his hips securely now. When his captor surged forward, shoving into him, he cried out, convinced that he was being split into two. "Oh, fuck! That hurts."

There was nothing for him to do but take what Jeff chose to dish out, and he could feel Jeff's cock sinking further and further inside him, the ache as it spread him almost unbearable.

"Do people enjoy this shit?" he gasped, breathless as Jeff finally reached his limit, and his balls pressed up close against his backside. "Hurts... It burns."

In some ways it was hot - Jeff was still in control, and Jared had no choice but to be there with a cock up his ass, taking whatever Jeff chose to give him, but his own cock was wilting, because this was so damned uncomfortable, and Jared couldn't see how it would ever feel good again.

"That's your cherry popping, Padalecki." Jeff growled out the words in his lowest pitch, using the last name on purpose to cut through any pain haze. "That's me fucking claiming your tight, pretty ass." It was provocative, meant to make Jared's blood race. "God, you're perfect, hot and tight enough to rip the skin off my dick right through the rubber."

Jeff's hand slid, moving until he could toy with Jared's cock. He didn't dare move his own hips, until Jared started to harden up again. He wanted to grind himself into that beautiful curve of flesh, but Jeff kept still and satisfied himself temporarily with the steady throbbing of his erection buried deep inside Jared.

"Stay still," Jeff ordered as his fingers rasped the length of Jared's wilted shaft, down to his balls and back up to the tip. "It doesn't just hurt, does it baby? You like it. Don't you try and hide it from me. Tell me the damned truth." Words and caresses were both poured over Jared, demanding a reaction. "This is what you wanted when you said 'please'. You want me to take your ass and make you like it. Say it. You know you want to say it out loud, baby."

A low moan was what Jeff got in response to his words. Jared was sweating, his body light and strange, and he could feel Jeff's pulse through the cock that was impaling him, a dull, throbbing ache that made him shudder.

The hand grasping his dick was insistent, and somehow Jeff knew the places to touch, the bastard knew what he liked. He jerked forward, and Jeff thrust back into him again, and it felt different. The burn was fading, and the ache seemed to spread down through the insides of his thighs and around to his balls. When Jeff pushed in tight again, he knew that it was going to make him crazy, because it sent a little spurt of liquid heat through him, and the bastard was right, because it didn't just hurt, it was exquisite, summer lightning with no escape, no hiding place, and damned right he wanted it.

Jared had no pride left in him. He was arching back, teeth deep in his lower lip, chest heaving with the effort of drawing enough breath through shuddering lungs. "I do," he moaned, rolling his head on his neck in an attempt to avoid his own words. "I want it..." He hoped that was enough, because he was shivering now, muscles locked tight against the throb, throb, throb of Jeff's heartbeat and the need to move.

"Fucking do it!" he gritted out, and rocked himself onto Jeff.

Jeff might have meant to chuckle at Jared's show of impatience, but the movement turned the sound into more of a strangled groan. As much as Jeff wanted to whisper more nasty low teases into Jared's ear, since he reacted to them so beautifully, his throat wasn't obliging.

A less than easy stretch allowed Jeff to taste sweaty skin. Fingers dug in to hold Jared in place. He started slow, that was the only concession Jeff could get out of his over-eager body. Long retreating drags were followed by less than gentle shoves, deep back into Jared's ass. Jared's cock was jacked, and it was hard now. It needed to stay that way to allow the quicker pace Jeff was working towards.

"You're such.. a fucking... pretty... boy," Jeff rasped out the compliment between thrusts. Gut level groans followed. When he could make himself think for a split second here and there, Jeff bent Jared slightly or tipped his own hips. He was going to find that spot that would make Jared tense and gasp, and then Jeff was going to fuck him in exactly that position.

And now Jared was getting well and truly fucked, spitted like a roast on the end of Jeff's dick. He was gritting his teeth, because it ached, and then it started to feel somehow different, and then something happened inside him. He didn't know what that was, but it made him cry out.

Jeff's hand on his cock was nice, and it was turning that ache into a whole new kind of feeling, but when Jeff pushed in and forward, just so, he started up some kind of chain reaction that made rockets go off, and tingling heat pool from his knees to his navel.

"Oh, yeah. God, yeah," he moaned, his voice scratchy with desire, because he didn't want this to stop, and because all of a sudden he could understand why guys took it up the ass. "Do that again, God, please."

He'd forgotten outrage, forgotten everything except this man was doing things to him that he thought he could get addicted to very easily.

That was the spot. That was the fucking prize thrust. Jared's tone dug into Jeff's gut. That, 'God, please,' was just as arousing as the stroke of Jeff's cock deep into Jared's gorgeous ass. Leg muscles locked and fingers tightened to hold the pose where it was. Jeff was leaving bruises, but that thought excited him. Between Jared's tenderized backside, the ache of a first time fucking and the marks on the young man's flesh... Jared was going to be feeling Jeff's phantom presence for days. How fucking hot was that?

Sweat coated Jeff, dripping down his face, and making his clothes cling. God damn, but he regretted not stripping down. The deprivation of not feeling of his naked skin against Jared's was a painful loss. Maybe next time. There had to be a next time. This was too damned good to be a one-time thing, so Jeff had to make it feel amazing so Jared would want it again. "Beautiful... damn.. Jesus, boy." Jeff grunted, flicking the inner knuckle of his thumb at the tip of Jared's cock, urging him on. "Baby... yeah, c'mon." The slides into Jared's body were getting easier. His hand was slipping through precome easily enough.

The thrusts into his body were doing something to Jared that made breathing almost impossible and set his whole body tingling as Jeff possessed him utterly.

He was close, so close, he knew that he had no choice but to come when Jeff ordered it, but he was trying hard to hold on just an extra second or two, make it last a fraction longer, because it was the most amazing fuck he'd ever experienced.

He yelled when he came, biting his lip and screwing up his face in anguish as he rode the piercing sweetness flickering through his body. He jetted out spunk in thick gouts of white to spatter the floor and coat Jeff's teasing fingers, and moaned, shuddering through the most intense orgasm of his life, ass muscles clenching and roiling around the cock that was impaling him so deeply.

There was some warning of what's coming in the way Jared's body tensed up. Still, no warning would have been enough. Jared was like flash-fire under Jeff's hands. Jeff's eyes squeezed tightly closed to better experience the way Jared's body felt. Heat, amazing pressure, the fucking obscene groans coming out of the younger man. Jeff rode out Jared's orgasm, stabbing his cock into Jared through movements that felt almost like convulsions.

Jeff seized, grip tightening, when his own orgasm started ripping through his body. He'd have bitten down, if there were flesh within easier reach of his teeth, but Jeff's spine was bowing too much. He had to settle for growling out the emotions that were wracking through him. Gritted teeth kept the words from making much sense, which was likely for the best.

Bodies tangled together, breath coming shallow, hard and fast, blood racing... Jeff's movements eased off even as his pulse continued to pound loudly. The calm, dominating attitude that he was projecting earlier was fractured by the devastating pleasure that Jared's body had provided. Jeff wanted to kiss, to pet and coddle this beautiful young man. His instincts had served Jeff well enough during this encounter, so he surrendered to the urges he was feeling. Limbs were stroked. Quiet murmurs of 'so beautiful', 'such a damned sexy boy' and 'thank you' were whispered out as Jeff's breathing slowed down.

The sound of Jeff's voice was incredibly soothing, brushing over his super-sensitized skin like fur, and Jared clung to him, wrapped around him as if afraid he'd vanish if he let him go.

"Jesus! That was so fuckin' good..." His own voice was cracked, strained with panting, and his words were slurred. Jared felt as if he'd been drugged, knew that he was going to hurt come morning, but just then the stretch of his ass, still filled with Jeff's slowly deflating cock, felt like the most incredible thing ever.

He couldn't believe that Jeff - sunny, happy, friendly Jeff had just fucked him. He couldn't believe that he let it happen, and he really couldn't believe how much he wanted to do it again. He wound his arms around Jeff's neck and pulled him in to kiss, mouth needy, greedily sucking at lips and tongue.

"You want... you want to come back to my place?" he asked, feeling kind of stupid, but not wanting this to end. He wasn't sure how to tell Jeff what a completely life-altering event this has been. He was positive that it would be an uncool thing to share, but for all that, it was true.

For a half a moment Jeff thought that maybe he should be trying to grab back and hang onto the forceful attitude that had gotten him to this place and time, but Jared's actions chased that idea away. There were kisses. There were hungry kisses and encompassing touches. It was okay to lighten up, it was even necessary.

"Yeah," Jeff smiled around the word. Reaching, Jeff brushed sweaty, messed up hair out of Jared's eyes. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot." A few more deep breaths puffed out, ruffling that same thick hair. Christ but it's beautiful stuff. Glossy and strong, just looking at Jared's hair made Jeff's fingers itch all over again.

It's always a bit awkward, the moment when bodies part. Wincing, Jeff moved his hand down to secure the condom, copping a caressing feel of that sweet ass along the way. Christ, the skin was hot to the touch. "You're likely to be sore. Maybe we should put something on this." His smile was crooked. "Of course, a beer or two and you won't mind so much." Jared's gear was on the scattered side. Jeff pulled away, using the cover of reaching for a piece of Jared's clothes to ditch the rubber.

"Just don't tell the dogs that I'm the reason for the way you're walking."

The words earned a soft laugh from Jared, who was finding it really hard to take his eyes off Jeff as the two of them separated. He wasn't usually tongue-tied, in fact quite the reverse, but Jeff, the sheer, solid presence of him, swarthy and piratical, seemed to have stolen his capacity for any kind of coherent utterance. Jeff was a man - a real man, and the beauty of his smile, the intelligence in his eyes, and above all his control over Jared were enough to overwhelm him. He wanted to stroke the stubble on Jeff's chin. He wanted to feel it scratch along the inside of his thigh, and had to fight to keep his hand from rising to drag his thumb over it.

When the older man touched his hair in a gesture that seemed oddly tender, it made Jared's mouth go dry all over again, and the sweep of Jeff's hand across the ass he was so recently spanking extracted a little sound from Jared - a sound that spoke of the sudden need he'd discovered.

Jared had never been vain. He didn't see himself as anything special, and working with Jensen had confirmed for him that he was passable, but not drop-dead gorgeous the way that his co-star was. He was in agony at the moment, wondering if Jeff would want to do this again, and if not, how he'd survive, because it - and Jeff - were both amazing. He wondered too whether Jensen would want to, but then dismissed the thought, because then Jeff would likely end up preferring Jensen over him, and that would hurt.

He rose to his feet and looked around for his underwear, stepping into it, all knees in awkward directions and risked a shy smile, quite unlike the broad face-splitting grin that he usually wore. "The dogs love you anyway. They wouldn't mind," he murmured softly.

He might not have got as much skin to skin contact as he wanted while they were having at it, but Jeff had to admit it was damned easy to put his clothes to rights because he hadn't stripped down. It gave Jeff time to lean against one of the prop walls and admire Jared going through the motions of getting dressed. The spectacle was impossible to resist, and while Jared was still half-in and half-out of his gear, Jeff reached out and caught one strong arm.

"Stop," Jeff whispered out the word, putting just an edge of demand to it. "Kiss me," that was more clearly a command. Lord, but Jared's lips were sweet. "You're beautiful. Once I get you behind a locked door, it's going to be a damned hard thing to let you back out when morning comes." Fingers released Jared's bicep reluctantly.

Jeff was in character gear that already looked like he'd slept in it, if it was worse in the morning, because he didn't bother to go back to the hotel and change... well, that'd fit in fine with John Winchester.

Flushing, Jared could only do what Jeff ordered. He didn't know why, but every little demand that Jeff made sent the blood singing to his dick, and he felt almost dizzy with lust. The promise in Jeff's words made his eyes fly to Jeff's face, and he sighed as his arm was released.

He didn't know what to say for once in his life, and he fumbled with his pants, hopping around the floor as he tried to get his other leg into them, aware that he looked hopelessly clumsy under Jeff's watching eyes. Finally dressed, he grabbed his keys and darted another look at Jeff.

"Do you want to go in my car?" It's odd how they'd just been so intimate, and yet Jared felt like Jeff was a complete stranger. He wanted to reach out, hold his hand or something, touch him, but he didn't quite dare, because he felt weird, like Jeff was now a different person.

"Feels a little peculiar," he murmured, vowels drawling Texas as they usually did when he was off balance. "Don't know the protocol for this kind of situation."

Jeff could sympathize with Jared's discomfort. It's not like Jeff made a habit of having quickies in near-public places. It was a completely different set of manners from the ones a guy had to use when leaving a woman's apartment at seven AM. The best Jeff could think of was to continue on in the pattern that he'd already laid out. As long as Jeff acted like he knew what he was doing... they'd be fine.

"You're going to drive." There was no reason to admit that Jeff had cabbed it here, because he was too tired to trust himself with a rental car. "You don't need to worry about 'protocol', Jared." A smile bared Jeff's teeth. "You just do what I tell you and I"ll make sure you enjoy the results." Reaching out, Jeff trailed his fingertips from Jared's cheek down to the young man's shoulder. Grip digging in just a bit, Jeff turned Jared in place. "Trust me." The hand smoothed down Jared's spine, until it settled at the small of his back. "I won't hurt you... well... no more than is fun for both of us."

That thought suited Jared just fine. He gave Jeff a grateful smile, and together, they left the scene of their first encounter.

|– Next: Overexposed


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional