A STOLEN MOMENT: Qui-Gon

by: My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to: Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


 The elevator door opens quietly. There's a serene silence to everything inside the Temple. You pad noiselessly through the semi-darkened halls.

 Aurek, besh, cresh, dorn, esk... You mentally tick off the letters of the alphabet above the room doors. Finally stopping in front of the one you need, you smile. Jenth.

 Silently you tap in the combination of the digital lock. The door is set to open two ways-- by fingerprint or digital recognition. Lucky for you, Master Jinn gave you the combination.

 The door swishes shut behind you. You are greeted by an impeccably clean apartment decorated spartanly yet still comfortable. In the moonlight you can just make out the warm burgundy decor...just like that of Yoda's apartment.

 Just off the living room there are two doors. One is of your lifemate's Jinn and the other of his padawan Xanatos. But which is which? He never told you. Closing your eyes you concentrate and tap into your bond with him via the Force.

 A whisp of an image appears in your mind. A towering man, with leonine features sleeps on one side of a large bed. You turn your head knowing exactly which door to go through.


 Xanatos peeks through the cracked open door and watches as a woman dressed in a crimson robe and silk slippers enters his Master's bedroom.

 His sleep had been light at best when he felt a disturbance in the Force.

 I wonder if that is Chana.


 You disrobe and slip your warm flesh under the cool sheets beside Qui-Gon. He looks to be sleeping peacefully. Should you wake him?

 Your fingers trace his soft whiskers and that crooked nose of his. Despite all of your threats, beggings and musings he refused to get it fixed. He said it was a constant reminder never to fight needlessly.

 Gods I love you. you kiss his pouty lips.

 He does not respond. You move in closer coiling your arms and legs around him, nuzzling him and kissing his neck. Even in the midst of sleep you find comfort in his warmth. You inhale the bouquet of his musk that use to scent your sheets at home but now live only his quarters at the Temple.

 Your kisses are more insistent, dappling his chin and cheek.

 You try to remain happy and focus on your desire to be with him and not on the loneliness you suffer because of his prolonged absence.

 Chana? He projects to you. Clouded from sleep, aqua blue eyes study you.

 I couldn't stay away any longer. You remove the leather tie that keeps his long mane out of his eyes.

 He kisses pushes you on your back and kisses you. Warm soft whiskers tickle your skin, Qui-Gon's hot tongue slides around inside your mouth.


 Xanatos quietly opens the door to Master Jinn's room. Through his Master/Padawan bond he reaches out to Jinn but finds the connection blocked. Normally there is a response even if it is peace.

 His eyes adjust to the dark. A crimson robe hangs off the edge of the bed as the springs creak and groan. Sheets rustle. There's a distinctive scent in the air he has never smelled in his Master's bedroom.

 Xanatos brushes his black hair out of his eyes and kneels on the floor. He watches Master Jinn's hips rise just as your legs splay outward. Suddenly the bed quakes and you moan.

 A strained breath escapes his Master. As far as he can tell it is not from pain. The bed shakes rhythmically.


 The Master delivers another powerful thrust. Intense concentration. Overwhelming arousal. A hungry desire. You and Qui-Gon Jinn reconnect.

 Xanatos. Trouble. Hurt. Loneliness. I miss my family.

 Qui suddenly stops the stream of thought. You are distracted. Round and round his hips go. You pant and squeak at his incredible size. His heavy penis is wide as it is long. Your body stretches to accomodate him.

 "Wait." You moan.

 "No."

 Qui exits you. You kiss erotically giving all of yourself in this one kiss. The master devours you. You both moan in earnest.


 Xanatos watches in wrapt fascination as the mysterious women is flipped on her stomach and mounted anew. His master growls as she moans. The padawan swallows so hard he wonders if they will hear him. His heart beats rapidly, blood rushes to his center.


 The smell of sex saturates the air. Master Jinn sinks to the root and pushes. His cock fills your canal. You keen at his aggression. Writhing underneath him, Qui-Gon grabs your hips forcing you still.

Thrust.

Thrust.

Thrust. Your hair is swept over your shoulders as you wail quietly.

 This man who claimed your body so many years ago, claims you again this night. You willingly give yourself to him. The master accelerates.

 QUI!! You project into his mind just as your climax wrenches your body. You wantonly buck and moan raising up on your hands and knees.

 The master forces you down crushing your body against the sheets. His swollen and engorged cock lodged in your compact interior bursts. Qui's hips pump as he pours sperm inside you.

 He moans holding you close. Your mind clears, as does your eyes. There's a crevice of light hitting the night stand. It comes from behind.

 You don't recall leaving the door open. The love of your life relaxes. He exits you.

 "Qui," You whisper knowing there is someone at the door.

 The master shifts and looks behind him just as the door closes.

 "Shh. It is nothing." He lays on his back pulling you close. You relax in his arms.

 "The children?" He whispers.

 "They are with Ardeth." You answer stroking his chest.

 Qui holds you as if he clutching his very life. You know you can't stay. You must be gone before the morning meditation. To be with the Master in his quarters while there is a padawan about is forbidden. So many fearful people have ruined it for those of you who obey the rules. And for their selfishness, you must suffer.

 Rearing up, you kiss him deeply, sensually. His prickly beard scratch your skin. He drifts off as you pull away.

 Gods he is so tired.

 Filled with his semen you quietly dress. Qui is inside of you and smeared on your inner legs, you do not wash. This is the closest he's been to you in three years. You want to savor it.

 As you put on your slippers, you can't help but wonder why his padawan has been troubling him so. Perhaps when you two have time to talk he will tell you.

 The boy you know to be Xanatos eyes you through the tiny opening of his door. You leave without saying a word. You must return home to your children.


Part 1    Part 2

Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||