A STOLEN MOMENT: Ardeth

by: My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to: Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Transports stream steadily in the night sky. They follow each other in endless moving lines like insects out of a mound. It's incredible. As far as the eye can see, buildings, buildings and more buildings followed by transports. In its own way, there is a beauty. In the foreground, the majestic Jedi Temple stands dwarfing everything around it. Inside are two of your children and one of your lifemates.

 Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Knight Ardeth Fey made good on their promise to move the family to Coruscant and buy a home for you and the kids to reside in. You laughed uncontrollably when you saw that it was across from the Temple. Once you were done laughing, you held them tight and told them you loved them. And then they left-- again.

 You sigh loudly. The sound echoes off the walls of your spacious bedroom. The Temple is so close but quite out of your reach. You are permitted some access to your spouses but no access to Obi-Wan and Nurit.

 No matter though, for Sakeri and Sagirah keep you very busy and in the process fill your heart. When Qui-Gon and Ardeth are not around you need only look into the eyes of their children to remember how much you love them.

 But still there is nothing like the touch of a man. His warm embrace, knowing kiss. These are the things you crave most on nights like these.

 Tonight your desire will be met. For you have called to him and he has answered. Before he left, your fierce Knight said "Call to me and if I am in the Temple free from burden I will come." And this you have done.

 The bedroom door shuts behind you. You smile feeling Ardeth's presence. His mind and Force signature has grown twenty fold. Yes, he is definitely becoming a Master.

 Ardeth Fey pulls you close rocking back and forth.

 "I need you." You whisper in between his kisses. "It's been too long."

 "Three years."


 Your hands trace his chiseled chest. His arms support his body weight, your legs are splayed outward.

 "Oh..." you puff gritting under the tendrils of pain, "uh...huh."

 Ardeth thrusts into you short and powerfully. Muscles and tendons contract and expand with each motion.

 You grimace fighting the urge to cry out. His long taut member splits your flesh apart not caring whether you are wet our not.

 "Ooh, gods" Your mouth clamps shut as you bounce under his ministrations.

 Ardeth's breath is calm, controlled. His tempo steady and strong. He is savoring you. You lick your lips tasting a bead of sweat that has dripped from his torso. Tangy and sweet he tastes just as you remember.

 "Oiiip." you yip shuddering under a forceful thrust. Your walls constrict as he expands inside of you.

 Moist fingers caress your face, "You are vocal tonight." His mind surrounds yours. Underneath his calm exterior you sense the growing arousal he's trying to control. "I like it."

 Ardeth's back arches as his hips plunge forward causing you to keen. You lay there enjoying the ride as your lifemate pumps wildly. The rough carpet fibers scrape your scooting ass.

 Your legs enclose his waist.

 "No." He snarls above you. Your legs are pried apart by the Force. His thrusting takes on renewed vigor.

 Your vaginal muscles twitch and spasm under the assault, soon the rest of your body joins in the rebellion. Your wail becomes a deep groan through your sealed lips.

 Ardeth's round ass lurches forward. Without warning, he delivers his load. Seering heat scorches your inside. You try to push him away, his hands pin your arms to the floor. Your back arches like a piece of bent plastic.

 His seed seeps into your womb filling it with sperm. Your life-mate pumps slowly then stops. He collapses on you panting.

 In the silence, on the floor, bathed in moonlight you hold each other. Every nerve alive, your body demands another round.

 "All this time you have remained faithful," he whispers. His tone is tinged with astonishment.

 Blood rushes to your womb, your breath quickens. Your body remembers.

 "Of course." You wonder if he has been with another.

 You trace the curves of his chest as your hair falls in front of your face blocking your hurt expression, "I chose to because I love you and I am yours. But if you could not wait--"

 "No. Do not say it."

 Many lonely days you wondered if another woman had caught his eye. Did he seek pleasure in another bed?

 "It has been a long time. I'd understand if you--," you barely finish your lie.

 His arm tightens around you, "Do not think it. You have given me children twice, you have committed yourself to me knowing our time together is brief...I would not jeopardize what we have."

 You nod silently and lay down beside him. Goosebumps form on your cooling flesh. Your eyes close. Suddenly you are warm as Ardeth presses his body against you.

 "You have forgotten already." He says nose to nose with you.

 "Forgotten what?"

 "What I told you." Firm lips kiss you slowly, "Never doubt my love for you."

 "I haven't. That's how I knew you'd come back."

 He penetrates you quickly. Ardeth was never one to wait. But then he stops and slows. He rests atop of you, chest to chest, hip to hip-joined as one.

 There you hold each other in silence.


Part 1    Part 2

Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||