True Slash

Part 3 - Joxer the Annoyed

by Werewindle

 

"Oh come on Ares, it'll be fun. You'll get to see your daughter while she is not trying to stop one of your wars or some thing and torment Xena's bard in addition."

"Really Dite, do you think I need a reason to torment Blondie? Why would I wan"

"Come on Ares, you owe me one. Please do this for me? It will be worth it I promise."

"Right, unless there is gonna be blood shed or an orgy I don't see how."

"Ha, Ares this is the Gabster we're talking about her story alone is bound to be good for at least a decade of laughs, not to mention her utter humiliation."

"Hn, still I would have to put up with all her…screeching. Wouldn't ‘Pol be better for this sort of thing?"

"You think I'm gonna let Slut Boy near my Joxie? No way!"

"Your Joxie?"

"Your Joxie, my Joxie whatever. Come on Ares, please?"

"Fine if it will get you to leave me alone. When is this thing?"

"Four days, my temple, Athens. Thanks! Kisses. Gotta jet." *flash*

"Her Joxie? He's my Joxie, er warrior. So Joxer writes slash, hmmm. *Big Feral Grin* Interesting."


Joxer's POV

Just four days till we reach Athens, just four days. Gods I don't know if I can make it for three days! The constant mumbling, all day while we walk. Mumbling when she cooks, mumbling in her sleep.

Gods! It's driving me mad.

Gabby has been glaring at me every time I pull my scroll out. Like she wants to burn the thing. All her bragging about being a bard and she acts like she has never written something for a competition. Like she's never…oooOooo, that's it! Hehehehe

Gabby has never written slash.

That explains everything. She is freaked cause she has to write…bet she doesn't even /know/ what two guys do together. Oh now I'm really looking forward to this. And boy does she have it coming. This is the part where I would cackle evilly, but that would make them suspicious. Must hold it in.


:Back: | :Next:

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords