True Slash

Part 2 - Joxer the Sly

by Werewindle

 

*Thwack * "Get up Joxer." Staff in the gut is sooo not the best way to wake up. Sheesh and Gabby wonders why she keeps finding slimy things in her bedroll. Lets see, an apple for breakfast, well at least it isn't more burnt fish. Yesterday sucked, Gabby acted like she was trying out for high priestess of bitchyness. I hope today is better.

We're past Midus, heading toward, oh that little one with the creek on the other side of the road. I can never remember the name. Dite has a shrine near there. Ok so it's more like an alter in front of a rose arch.

Still it has been a while since I left an offering and I do have that pink beaded bracelet. I was planning on giving it to her in Athens but Gabby would probably say I was trying to bribe the judge. So I can just slip on over while the girls are getting supplies. Leave the offering and maybe give Dite the heads up on our visit in Athens. I mean it would only be polite to inform her rather than just show up and demand her response. Right? Right, and if the gift raises me in her graces… well she is a goddess and if that's her prerogative then who am I to argue.


"Lady Aphrodite I bring you an offering and wish you well on this day."

Hi Dite, it's me Joxer; just passing through and thought I'd bring you a gift. I also wanted to let you know that we are heading to Athens to stay for a while. Xena came up with this idea that Gabby and I should each write a slash story and have you judge whose was the best.

I think Xena was looking for something to keep her occupied. Guess I'm not the only one who is tired of her attitude. Anyway I'm putting one of my dreams down as my story, you know the ones. I don't know what Gabby is planning, but it will probably be entertaining.

Well I need to get going. See you soon, oh and tell Bliss I said hi."


(Olympus, Temple of Love)

Well, well Joxie this is interesting. Just the opportunity I've been waiting for. I think I'll need another judge for this, just to be fair.

"Oh Ares…" *flash *


:Back: | :Next:

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords