True Slash

Part 4 - Joxer the Clean

by Werewindle

 

There are some great advantages to being the only male in the group. Like being able to bath by yourself, it allows for other things.

We are two days from Athens and Gabby has finally figured out what to write for her story. Well, at least she has been doing a lot of scribbling on her scrolls. Still mumbling though.

Even if the water is a little cool it feels nice to wash off the grime of traveling. Not to mention that whole incident with the bandits and that merchant…then the cow brains. *Shudders* Badness very much badness.

Feels like someone is watching me. I keep looking around and nothing is there. Maybe all the traveling with Xena is making me paranoid.

Just that I could swear there's eyes on me. Like something has decided I'd make a really good lunch. Weird.


Joxer is defiantly better looking without the armor. Absolutely the first thing to go when I get him to Olympus.

Never had anyone there permanently, it would be nice to come home to Joxer. Company, another voice, the Halls have been too quiet since Strife moved in with Cupid.

Besides as his god it's my right to reward Joxer when he wins this little competition. Or offer to take his mind of it if he loses. Not that that's going to happen.

Mmmm Very nice indeed. A new wardrobe will be in order. Silk and leather, tight leather.

Too bad I have got stuff to take care of if I want the next week interruption free I was enjoying the show.


This isn't so different from anything else. Nope, not at all. Really, how hard can it be to write two guys together? Like Xena said there doesn't have to be any plot, and it's two guys so it's not like there will be any real romance. Just some rutting around. Yeah that's it.


Ah, peace and quiet. Joxer has not been saying much. Thought he did look like he was going to break out in hysterics the other day. Gabby has been less annoying…if you over look the mumbling.

Think I'll go fishing this afternoon, when Jox gets back from his bath.

Two days to Athens and we are staying there for at least a week. Hot baths, beds, clean sheets, and some good mead. Going to be a nice break.


:Back: | :Next:

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords