Welcome...

I've been branching out lately, into the Magnificent Seven, writing under the pseudonym 'Raven'. I've now added a link to it, so you can see what I've been up to the last eighteen months or so. I've also started co-running a slash convention here in the UK called Connotations, with my friend and co-writer, Claire. The first one was last October, and the second runs 1-3 October 2004. Now that the conzine has timed out, I've added Darkness in the Depths a 006/007 first time, with sex, violence and alcohol which we wrote for the first Book of Smutty Days. The lone Ghostbusters story was also written for the conzine *g*. And no, no more Ghostbusters *g*.

Have a look around, enjoy. Let me know what you like, what you don't. There is explicit homoerotic fiction on the following pages. If you're over eighteen, then you're very welcome. Otherwise please wait till you're legal.

The majority of my fiction is in Voyager and in the Magnificent Seven, and M7 is certainly biggest in terms of file sizes! There's only one or two stories in each of Highlander, Buffy and Stargate; only four or five in Sentinel. The Magnificent Seven is the ony fandom I am currently writing in, the others will almost certainly not be updated.

If you have any problems accessing the site, please email me - I'll try to help. I use css, and the site works best with IE5+, or Netscape 6.


(Temaris@blueyonder.co.uk), © 1997-2004.

Pages last updated 18/09/2004.


Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!