Nynave's Rosetta Stone

The place to go to hear about life, the universe and everything.

Welcome

to my little celebration of the fanatic.  Have fun! 

Highlander: the Series, The Sentinel, The X-Files,Buffy the Vampire Slayer AngelStar Wars, and Batman are here, as well as whatever else strikes my fancy this month.  Go, look, enjoy, learn even.  It doesn't get much easier than that.

Fanfiction written by ME!  Danger: some of the content is ADULT!  Please read the warnings carefully.  6.4.01

Links

Links links bo binks

We got Goats, we got fellow plerksters' pages, we got it all.

Fic Recs

Recommended Fanfiction

Come!  See the brilliance that is created by the fine minds of fandom!  Marvel at the talent, as do I.  

Muses

Meet my muses.

Basic fandom 101.  Or how I try to justify my obsessions to myself and others. 

Babbling Nyn
Within all of us lies the need to be heard.  In other words, one of the main reasons I went to law school was so that I'd be paid to talk.  Here, I do it for free.  

Contact

Contact Alice in Stonyland about broken links and the like.  She's the web goddess.  Contact me with any other complaints, comments, critiques...or just to chat!

Disclaimer: Oh, please.  Anybody truly famous on this page is not mine.  Obviously, duh!  Neither are the pictures.  It's all for fun, smoke and mirrors, baby.  If somebody actually tried to send me money, I'd be the first in line to lock them up because they are obviously a danger to themselves.  So long, and thanks for all the fish.  
E-mail me!
Site created August 29, 2000 by Alice in Stonyland
Last updated: June 4, 2001
Background set courtesy of LuminEssence http://www.zzpixel.com
Webtracker