Where do you wanna go?

Some of these sites will contain adult content.  Watch for warnings and know your limits, please!  (This page is actually me escaping from my over-loaded Bookmarks file, hee!)

rose_bar

Fiction Archives | Wooky People's Pages | Fun Places to Party

rose_bar

Fiction Archives

"852 Propect" the Sentinel Adult Fiction Index.  To me this is the ultimate Sentinel slash fiction site.  It's the SXF archive and alter at which I worship.  Over 3000 stories and growing every day, la dee dee!

"Seventh Dimension" the ultimate Highlander fiction site.  Does contain slash as well as fiction of all ratings and categories.

"Titan's Slash Archive" site devoted to slash fiction featuring characters from the comic book Teen Titans.  (Those of you in the know will see that this includes the handsome Dick Grayson in his post-Robin days as Nightwing.  Yum!)

"X-Men Slash Central Archive"

"The Complete Kingdom of Slash" has more fandoms than even my Uncle Barney could shake a stick at--and Barney's a big guy!  Almost 200 fandoms, they've got slash for everything from The A-Team to Wayne's World, which frankly I find a little disturbing :)

"Elusive Lover" the site for Han Solo/Luke Skywalker slash.

"Down in the Basement" an X-Files slash archive.

"Master & Apprentice" site for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace slash.  Huge and lovely!

"Angst-Free Zone" fiction site for people who are just sick of weeping over every nuance in a story.  Every now and then we all need some lighter fare.

Wooky People's Pages

Amand-r's Page O' Giggles and Furies

The Den of Iniquity and Mayhem.  Page by Dana, Goddess of Bloodstone and Mirth.

Alice in Stonyland

Every Rose Has a Thorn Arsenic Jade's page

Jam-wired's Writing

Rabbijones's Place (link not currently working)

Helen Gets the Job Done

The Bard's Den.  Rushlight's Fan Fiction

Xanthe

Seriously Bent.  Mallory Klohn's wacky page.

Fun Places to Party

The Sentinel Slash Virtual Season 
The fans weren't happy with UPN for messing with our boyz and taking them away from us.  So aly locked Jim and Blair in her basement, a bunch of clever, organized fans put their heads together and voila! the show lives on in fiction and pictures!  Like a regular TV show, only better because it's slash!  Currently putting out new episodes every week.

Krycekios.  Jam-wired's wooky page dedicated to Krycek.  One of the all-time cleverest mix of ideas I've ever seen.

Goats.  Get thee hence to the funniest on-line cartoon EVER. www.goats.com

Eternal Nightcap.  Fun with Angel and Spike!

The Lyric Wheel.  Amand-r spins us and we go 'round and 'round.  I don't know how to explain this concept in five words or less so I won't even try.  I can say that the basic idea is that every now and then a bunch of Highlander fans get together and write fanfic in a controlled atmosphere.  It has to be turned in at a certain time and follow certain rules.  Like school only...fun.  We all share, it's nice :)

The Kennel
 

If you have a problem with your page being here, please let me know!  I will remove it as quickly as all speed allows.  However, please consider that I have your page here because I like it and just want other people to know how cool I think you are :)

rose_bar

Hop on home | E-mail

rose_bar

Background by Alice in Stonyland